Help for the dog

Ian

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi, I have a dog that is about 10 years old and his hind legs have become quite weak so he has a little difficulty with walking. What was on my mind, and what I've already tried, is to talk to the water I give him to drink with the clear intention behind it. First I approached it by saying to the water that if it could, to heal his body. But in doing so I did not pay attention to free will. So now I'm thinking of changing my approach and reformulating the sentence, i.e. the intention addressed to the water. I thought that instead of telling the water to heal his body or his hind legs, I would tell her to ease the suffering that the dog is going through. I'm curious what you think of that approach and I thank you in advance for any feedback.

Hi, I have a dog that is about 10 years old and his hind legs have become quite weak so he has a little difficulty with walking. What was on my mind, and what I've already tried, is to talk to the water I give him to drink with the clear intention behind it. First I approached it by saying to the water that if it could, to heal his body. But in doing so I did not pay attention to free will. So now I'm thinking of changing my approach and reformulating the sentence, i.e. the intention addressed to the water. I thought that instead of telling the water to heal his body or his hind legs, I would tell her to ease the suffering that the dog is going through. I'm curious what you think of that approach and I thank you in advance for any feedback.
Osteoarthritis is very common in dogs over the age of 7 especially if they were not fed species appropriate diet. This will usually present as hind quarter weakness and it can progress to paresis. Intention charged water will not do the trick. The dog is in a lot of pain and discomfort and I would wholeheartedly suggest to seek professional help.
You can either go conventional route - in this case nonsteroidal antinflamatory pills will be prescribed, they usually work but they come with a lot of side effect. Better way is to find Traditional Chinese veterinary medicine practitioner if you have one in your vicinity. Acupuncture is very efficient in treating this condition with virtually no side effects.

Osteoarthritis is very common in dogs over the age of 7 especially if they were not fed species appropriate diet. This will usually present as hind quarter weakness and it can progress to paresis. Intention charged water will not do the trick. The dog is in a lot of pain and discomfort and I would wholeheartedly suggest to seek professional help.
You can either go conventional route - in this case nonsteroidal antinflamatory pills will be prescribed, they usually work but they come with a lot of side effect. Better way is to find Traditional Chinese veterinary medicine practitioner if you have one in your vicinity. Acupuncture is very efficient in treating this condition with virtually no side effects.
Hi Z..., I've already sought professional help. I went with him for an X-ray and they told me that everything looked good and that the dog was healthy. In addition, they mentioned that the dog has an enlarged heart and they prescribed Neuron-B for him to begin with. In terms of nutrition, it's something that could be changed and adapted to that particular type of dog. Thanks for the info.

I have had elderly dogs that became weak in the hindquarters. I put them on a raw food diet and that fixed it. I don't know what you are feeding your dog but try mixing in a raw egg, or feeding him/her raw hamburger. There are websites and books that will tell you more if you are interested. My dogs lived a lot longer and stronger after I made the dietary changes for them.

If you would like more information about raw food animal feeding, just ask me. I am a big believer in it. It's a bit more costly, a bit more trouble, but you will save in vet bills. And your dog will love it!

Cold laser helped my pet a great deal. I know you can purchase these devices, but my vet seemed to have a very high tech unit that looked pretty expensive, although the sessions were reasonably priced. Also, when my dogs (both 10 yrs) started slowing down, having trouble getting up, I put a high grade wild caught salmon oil in their food. Wow, it took about a month or so, but they were running and getting up like young dogs again. (also the acupuncture is excellent, have done that too) Best of luck.

Cold laser helped my pet a great deal. I know you can purchase these devices, but my vet seemed to have a very high tech unit that looked pretty expensive, although the sessions were reasonably priced. Also, when my dogs (both 10 yrs) started slowing down, having trouble getting up, I put a high grade wild caught salmon oil in their food. Wow, it took about a month or so, but they were running and getting up like young dogs again. (also the acupuncture is excellent, have done that too) Best of luck.

I have had elderly dogs that became weak in the hindquarters. I put them on a raw food diet and that fixed it. I don't know what you are feeding your dog but try mixing in a raw egg, or feeding him/her raw hamburger. There are websites and books that will tell you more if you are interested. My dogs lived a lot longer and stronger after I made the dietary changes for them.

If you would like more information about raw food animal feeding, just ask me. I am a big believer in it. It's a bit more costly, a bit more trouble, but you will save in vet bills. And your dog will love it!

I will definitely try to put some fish oil in his food and change his diet. Thanks a lot!🫶

If you're interested in reading and learning about the benefits of a raw food diet for dogs there are these 3 books I read:

Work wonders Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones Illustrated by Lonsdale, Dr Tom

Raw meaty bones by Dr Tom Londsale

Honeys natural feeding guide.

I think they will all be on Amazon, I got all 3 on eBay for quite cheap. They also have ideas for ideal diets depending on certain conditions. The honeys book has their own website with a pdf version of the book.

There's also a website called dogs naturally magazine that has lots of useful articles.

I agree raw diet and I have had great success helping dogs with Reiki. They let you know exactly how much they need. If it’s helpful they just lie down and accept it, when they are done they get up and go to the door.

L'ostéopathe vétérinaire de mes Yorks et chats les a traités à domicile et quand mon petit Ugo (décédé à 20 ans) a commencé à boiter, voici ce qu'elle a prescrit et que je continue de donner à Hella qui à 12 ans :
Animalyon Articulations-Os pour les os et les articulations
Rumathyl pour les rhumatismes
Huile de chanvre dans leur nourriture humide (aussi pour mes chats)
Extrait pépin de pamplemousse également dans leur nourriture humide (aussi pour mes chats)

The veterinary osteopath for my Yorks and cats treated them at home and when my little Ugo (died at 20 years old) started to limp, here is what she prescribed and which I continue to give to Hella who is 12 years old:
Animalyon Articulation-Os for bones and joints
Rumathyl for rheumatism
Hemp oil in their wet food (also for my cats)
Grapefruit seed extract also in their wet food (also for my cats)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom