Lana Del Rey concert weird event - 'domino effect'?

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I saw this on twitter and thought to start a thread. It would make sense that a 'domino effect' can happen when people are packed so close together like at a concert. The thing that gets me with this video is the speed and force of people being toppled, especially as seen from the initial angle shown to the left of the stage. Like the initial impetus for the wave of people falling might have been something more than a normal 'domino effect'.

I saw this on twitter and thought to start a thread. It would make sense that a 'domino effect' can happen when people are packed so close together like at a concert. The thing that gets me with this video is the speed and force of people being toppled, especially as seen from the initial angle shown to the left of the stage. Like the initial impetus for the wave of people falling might have been something more than a normal 'domino effect'.

Looks like they all lost balance because they were looking at their phones. One person falling over might be enough to trigger this when there's no one with the presence of mind and balance needed to stop themselves from falling over.

*this started as a joke but now I think I might be on to something

And this is why you don't want to stand in the middle of large crowds. You either want to be on the edges or right at the back.

This human tsunami happened in Mexico during the concert of Lana, who has a history of being an adept of witchcraft.

Is Lana del Rey a real witch or a handler?

Something strange happened recently at a Lana del Rey concert in Mexico City. When the singer was singing "Pretty When You Cry" people started falling back and forth, in a domino effect, and immediately screams of people crushing them were heard. No one can explain how dozens of people ended up on the floor.

Witnesses claim that no one was arguing or throwing people, they simply felt an impulse, a wave that pushed them. Coinciding with the incident at that time a video of a wave was projected on the mega screens. Here you can see it more clearly:

In 2017 Lana del Rey revealed that she was attempting to use witchcraft to get rid of Trump earlier that year, when she asked her Twitter followers to gather mysterious ‘ingredients’.

Lana Del Rey Reveals She Used Witchcraft Against Trump​

Lana Del Rey confirms in a new interview that she instructed her fans to join a mass occult ritual against President Donald Trump.

“Yeah, I did it. Why not? Look, I do a lot of shit,” Del Rey tells NME.

In February, the singer tweeted: “At the stroke of midnight… Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23… Ingredients can b found online.”

The dates refer to the timing of the waning crescent moon, which occult followers believe is a time to get rid of stress and negative energy.

Asked about her love of the occult, Del Rey said: “I’m in line with Yoko [Ono] and John [Lennon] and the belief that there’s a power to the vibration of a thought. Your thoughts are very powerful things and they become words, and words become actions, and actions lead to physical charges.

Fans who wanted to participate in the witchcraft against Trump began to divulge that the ingredients were found in the song "Cherry" and the spell in the song "The blackest day". These ingredients according to the song are "peaches", "cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme". With these ingredients you can cast a love spell.

Rather than a witchcraft against Trump it seems that Lana was looking for her own "adrenochrome" or to absorb as much emotional energy as possible or directing that energy to another entity Maybe Trump was just the scapegoat to rally a mass of people.

The few songs I've heard from Lana sound depressing, melancholic to me. They have a low vibe.

Now, "cherry" reminds me of what the Cs mentioned regarding words and names that have a certain frequency related to a sound. On that occasion they talked about "berry" which sounds very similar to cherry.

However, all this talk of Lana del Rey as a Witch pales in comparison to the spirit cooking of Marina Abramović.

View attachment 80167

After the event eyewitnesses uploaded videos to tiktok assuring that no one was throwing others or that there was any stumbling. Lana's songs certainly do not invite displays of joy or dancing.

Other witnesses mention that a band of birds fluttered near the stage before the concert. No one thought to take video, it seemed normal to them.

What is recorded is that Lana del Rey made certain strange gestures and snapped her fingers near her forehead in certain choruses of her songs while closing her eyes. This in the videos looks like a prayerful attitude. The dress she wore at the concert was reminiscent of a rural bride, for the connoisseurs a kind of Wiccan bride.
escena-mágica-de-wicca-con-hermosa-chica-en-el-lago-ninfa-novias-rituales-eslavos-agua-magia-p...jpg

Here is the gesture she made with her hand when she gave the ingredients to cast a spell on Trump

WC23X3CHAVFAJIX6DQ3YPFYBP4.png
It is well known by the adepts of witchcraft the use of the fingers, snapping the fingers is commonly used to manifest successfully or give impetus to the spell. It is said that to cast the spells you have to snap your fingers or concentrate energy in your hands (like Reiki?) depending on the type of spell you are casting.

Now there is an urban legend about a letter written by Lana del Rey in May 2020 entitled Question for the culture in which she strongly criticizes the music industry and mentions 7 artists who she says "glamorize abuse" and "objectify women" but also Lana claims her right to express the sense of love in her songs in a traditional way and contrary to what Doja Cat, Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Kehlani, Nicki Minaj and Beyonce express. The letter was later declared as a curse or a prophecy.

Perhaps, this is pure coincidence, but since the letter was published, the seven singers she mentioned suffered accidents, had legal problems or had unfortunate events affecting their respective careers.

Something like this is easy enough to stage by a choreographer and just the first 2 rows being in on it. I mean look at all the traction it's getting. I personnally don"t buy any of the witch stuff. If one were a witch why go through the trsining the sheer exhaustion of live performance there would much simpler ways to feed one's energy needs. We are aware of some of them as members of thid forum. Just my personal opinion.

That's what a provoked crowd movement is:

I've enjoyed many of them, and often a crowd drifts towards spectators who don't want to take part. Some of them fall over, but I've never seen or experienced the kind of energy diffused like the one in this 'artist's' video. Personally, I'm 100% sure that a rather immobile crowd can provoke this.
HUMOUR (or not):
Then again, maybe all those triple-vaccinated people connected to their phones could have unwittingly transmitted this stream...

That's what a provoked crowd movement is:

I've enjoyed many of them, and often a crowd drifts towards spectators who don't want to take part. Some of them fall over, but I've never seen or experienced the kind of energy diffused like the one in this 'artist's' video. Personally, I'm 100% sure that a rather immobile crowd can provoke this.
HUMOUR (or not):
Then again, maybe all those triple-vaccinated people connected to their phones could have unwittingly transmitted this stream...
EDIT

Personally, I'm 100% sure that a rather immobile crowd can NOT * provoke this

EDIT

Personally, I'm 100% sure that a rather immobile crowd can NOT * provoke this

I agree. It is very different what happens in a mosh pit than what happens in a concert where the music is very calm and melancholic.Even in open air and free concerts there has never been a human tsunami in Mexico.​

Now, more videos have surfaced of what was happening on stage.

The following video shows what Lana was doing during the performance of "Beautiful when you cry". Watch the choreography paying special attention to the hands. Then when something that looks like a wave is being projected on the screen, the domino effect happens on people.

It is well known by the adepts of witchcraft the use of the fingers, snapping the fingers is commonly used to manifest successfully or give impetus to the spell.
Possibly the hand movements are made unconsciously by Lana, while the movements of the dancers are rehearsed.​
This also reminds me of Tiffany Gomas's hand movements while walking down the aisle of the plane and during the famous "is not real" line. It seems that she wanted to express herself with her hands, in a kind of sign language. Of course unconsciously.

The next massive concert to be held in Mexico City will be that of Taylor Swift, whose fans have declared that they have forgotten everything that happened at the event.​

Taylor Swift fans report 'amnesia' following Eras show​

You've paid hundreds of dollars for a ticket and braved the pouring rain to watch your favourite artist perform in what should be an unforgettable evening.

But three hours and over 40 songs later, you get home and realised you can't remember a thing.

It sounds almost unbelievable, but many Taylor Swift fans are claiming to suffer from "post-concert amnesia".

These days fans are treated to mind-blowing spectacles, with strobe lights, massive props and more costume changes than you can keep track of - so it's no surprise you are not going to remember everything you have experienced after having to process so much.

Anushka Sri watched Suga from Korean K-pop's BTS perform in Los Angeles on 11 May.

She says most concerts she goes to have "elements of surprise all the time" as well as intensive light movement and fireworks which she thinks "kind of causes memory loss".

Could it have happened that the human tsunami at the Lana de Rey concert was a consequence of vertigo among the attendees caused by strobe lights? No eyewitnesses mention that effect, nor that any person fainted.

It should be noted that Lana considers herself a follower of the occult.
Asked about her love of the occult, Del Rey said: “I’m in line with Yoko [Ono] and John [Lennon] and the belief that there’s a power to the vibration of a thought. Your thoughts are very powerful things and they become words, and words become actions, and actions lead to physical charges.

So... she's on to something. What Lana mentions about "thoughts" goes in relation to what was discussed in a past session about egregors.
Q: (Ark) What is the relation of spells to this? When someone is casting the spell, is it a kind of a thought form also?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So people can create thought forms when they cast spells?

A: Yes. And also attract energies that are already free-floating and frequency matched.

Now, this is quite revealing, because the morning after the concert, Lana del Rey took the time to visit the traditional Sonora Market. (Mercado de Sonora) Many people outside of Mexico will wonder what's up with that.

None of you would choose to go to the Sonora Market as a tourist destination unless you have a strong curiosity because this place is not only a crime hotspot, it is also the place where witches, chamans, charlatans and Santeros buy objects for their rituals: saints, herbs, amulets, candles, lotions, spells, slaughter animals (especially black hens) etc... There are even people who offer their services for a spiritual cleansing or tarot card reading or other variety of fortune telling.

What did Lana del Rey do in the witchcraft market? No one knows and in fact few people recognized her there because it is a low class area. Only two fans recognized her and no doubt they took it as a curiosity and were not aware of the singer's background and taste for the occult.

mercado-de-sonora-ciudad-de-mexico-mexico-m1n7w9.jpg

npktz3renbdl3ptud36gtfmzty.jpg

The Creepy Witch Market at Mercado Sonora​

December 19, 2018 Wally Wright

Head to the back left corner to enter a world of magic potions, Santeria, brujeria, voodoo dolls and Santa Muerte.​

Back
Top Bottom