Man rescues baby deer, gets thanked by its whole family.

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A video capturing the moments of a baby deer's rescue and its subsequent reunion with its family has touched the hearts of many. IFS officer Susanta Nanda shared this touching video, which does not just end with the initial rescue but unfolds into a beautiful narrative of animal kinship and thankfulness.

The video began with the man gently rescuing the fawn that got stuck in a ditch. The little deer, vulnerable and alone, was carefully rescued by the kind-hearted individual. After ensuring the baby deer's well-being, the man released it back into the wild to its mother. The reunion is nothing short of emotional, as the baby deer wobbled back to thank the man.

But the story took an even more delightful turn. In what can only be described as a surprising twist, the baby deer returned to the man's home after a month. This time, however, it was not alone. Accompanying the once-helpless fawn was its entire family. They appeared at the man's garage, and stood as if to convey their collective appreciation for the man's earlier act of kindness.

Merci Seek10, j’adore quand les êtres humains se montrent dignes de ce qu'ils devraient être... Merci pour le partage...

Thank you Seek10, I love it when human beings show themselves to be worthy of what they should be... Thanks for sharing...

Wouah ! :wow:
I like to watch such clips, often looking at the other thread where we post various pictures of videos of our 2D friends.
It helps me to counter-balance the actual wave of horrors that is spreading on our world.
Caring for animals, all animals, is definitively a great sign of STO orientation. I consider them as our little spirit-brothers (and sisters ^^), I see this as a kind of natural ... duty, responsibility, for humans, or let's say 3D beings. Here the feeling of completeness is strong with the little deer coming back in the middle of the clip, it's so ... hearthwarming, or i mean, the feeling that comes which makes you smile + other good emotions that make you understand that you did the right thing. Indeed it's incredible that he came back 1 month later, and that the whole family came with. What a surprising world we live in !

We experienced a similar situation a few years ago. We were driving out of the valley in the morning and because of all the light /dark shadows on the road, I, driving, didn't see three fauns standing in the shadows ahead of me. Two jumped away in time but I hit the third one. I jumped out of the truck and dashed over to see if there was something that I could do to help. I saw that it was too badly wounded to live so I sat down and cradled its head in my lap and talked to it while it passed over. The amazing part of this whole episode is that the other two deer came close and stood watching all the while. Wild animals! After I removed the faun from the road so it could rest in peace, the other two slowly walked back into the forest. One the most moving experiences of my life and I am tearing up in the writing.

Back
Top Bottom