Putin’s love of Russian history and 5D

Henchman 21

Jedi Master
The Cs have said that Putin is being helped by 5th density ancestors and so my question is this: Does Putin’s love of history, particularly Russian history somehow act as the conduit by which 5D can then offer their energy and backing to him?

Thanks to recent questions to the Cs about our relationship with 5D we have been told that it’s kind of a 2 way street. When someone in 3D thinks about a lost loved one then that loved one is aware of the person. I imagine 5D can be aware without this 3D thought but I imagine there’s a stronger bond when 3D thinks of the departed.

Would a leader who didn’t care about history as much be able to have that helping hand from 5D? (Assuming this leader was also oriented ethical similarly to Putin.)

It’s ok of course if this doesn’t get addressed. I’m just a little curious.

Can you quote the part of the sessions that you are referring to? I could be mistaken but I don’t remember the C‘s talking about 5D in relation to Putin but rather that they talked about his “higher self“ helping and/or guiding him. Which would imply that Putins higher self is either 4D STO or 6D STO.

Can you quote the part of the sessions that you are referring to? I could be mistaken but I don’t remember the C‘s talking about 5D in relation to Putin but rather that they talked about his “higher self“ helping and/or guiding him. Which would imply that Putins higher self is either 4D STO or 6D STO.
Yes the theme its not clear.

Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.
A: Yes. His 5D self called him home.

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

The next is in the Ra material

QUESTIONER: In the course of previous communications, you have spoken of the entire mind/body/spirit complex. Could you give us a definition of that totality?
RA: I'm Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not intervene. In that dimension, the mind/body/spirit complex can be seen in its entirety in its eternal dance in the present, and before it becomes part of the social memory complex and is voluntarily absorbed into the completeness of the Creator, the entity becomes knows herself in her entirety.
That whole mind/body/spirit complex operates, let's say, as a resource for what you might call the "higher self." The higher self, in turn, is a resource for examining sublimated third-density experience and for programming new experiences. This occurs in the fourth, fifth, and sixth densities as well, until the entire mind/body/spirit complex becomes conscious in the course of seventh density.
QUESTIONER: So, would the entire mind/body/spirit complex be responsible for programming the variations in the catalysts during a third density experience of the mind/body/spirit complex, so that the appropriate catalyst would be added when the conditions changed? conditions for the complex during said experience?
RA: I'm Ra. Is not correct. The higher self, as you call it; That is, that self that exists in total understanding of the accumulation of experiences of the entity, helps it achieve healing of experiences that have not been adequately learned and assists, as you have indicated, in the programming of new life experiences, as you could say.
65 Session 36 The entirety of the mind/body/spirit complex is that which the higher self aspect can appeal to, just as the mind/body/spirit complex appeals to the higher self. In that case you have a situation structured in the space/time continuum, in which the higher self has the totality of the experiences gathered by an entity and a very firm understanding of the lessons that must be learned in this density.
The entire mind/body/spirit complex resembles shifting dunes and is, to some extent, a set of parallel developments of the same entity. This information is made accessible to the higher self aspect, which can then use these projected probability/possibility vortices in order to further assist what you would call future life programming.
QUESTIONER: In the Seth Material we find a statement that every entity on Earth is a part or aspect of a higher self, or Supreme Soul, which consists of many aspects or parts in many dimensions, all of which learn lessons that allow the higher self to progress in balance. Should I infer from this that there are many experiences similar to what we experience in third density, which is governed by a single higher self?
RA: I'm Ra. The accuracy of that statement is variable. The greater balance an entity achieves, the less need there is to explore the possibility/probability vortexes in parallel experiences.
QUESTIONER: Should I then conclude that the higher self, or Supreme Soul, can be divided into numerous units if what we would call the simultaneous experience of different types of catalysts and the examination of those experiences is required?
RA: I'm Ra. We cannot affirm it or deny it, due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is only possible when there is the perception that all things happen at once, which eclipses the concept you speak of. The concept that various parts of the being simultaneously experience experiences of a diverse nature is not exactly accurate, since for you this would indicate that they actually occur at the same time. That is not the case.
The case is from one universe to another, and parallel existences can be programmed by the higher self, according to the information available from the entire mind/body/spirit complex with respect to the probability/possibility vortices in it doesn't matter. what a crucial point.
QUESTIONER: Could you provide an example of how this programming by the higher self allows for instruction through parallel experiences?
RA: I'm Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are actually one in the same time/space, is this: the Supreme Soul, as you call it, or higher self, appears to exist simultaneously with the complex mind. /body/spirit that assists. Actually, there is no simultaneity, as the higher self approaches the mind/body/spirit complex as necessary from a position of development of the entity that would be considered its future.
QUESTIONER: So the higher self operates from the future, as we understand things.
ace. In other words, my higher self would operate from what I consider my future, is that correct?
RA: I'm Ra. From the point of view of your space/time, so it is.
QUESTIONER: In that case, my higher self would have an immense advantage in knowing everything necessary because he would know, as far as I was concerned, what was going to happen, is that correct?
RA: I'm Ra. This is not the case, since this would imply an annulment of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned throughout sixth density. The rate of progress is fairly well understood. The choices that must be made to reach the higher self as it is come from one's own mind/body/spirit complex.
In this way, the higher self is like the map on which the destination is known; The paths are known very well, as they have been designed by the intelligent infinity that operates through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only the lessons and certain predisposing limitations, if it wishes; The rest is completely up to the free choice of each entity. There is a perfect balance between the known and the unknown.
QUESTIONER: I am sorry for the deep confusion with these concepts, but they are very difficult, without a doubt, to translate into our understanding and into our language. Some of my questions may seem quite ridiculous, but does this higher self have any type of vehicle, like our physical vehicle? Do you have a body complex?
RA: I'm Ra. That's how it is. The higher self has already made a certain progression in sixth density and is moving towards the seventh; Once it passes through it, the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so absolutely the totality of the mind/body/spirit complex that it begins to accumulate spiritual mass and approach eighth density. It's at that point when you stop looking back.
QUESTIONER: Is the nature of the higher self of each entity sixth density?
RA: I'm Ra. That's how it is. It is an honor/duty of the self towards the self as the entity approaches seventh density.
QUESTIONER: Let me check that I have understood it correctly.
We have spoken of certain specific individuals; for example, by George Patton, in a previous session. So his higher self at the time of his incarnation as George Patton, about forty years ago, was sixth density, is that correct?
RA: I'm Ra. That's how it is. We emphasize that each entity has several beings to whom it can appeal for inner support. The entity can consider any of them as the entire mind/body/spirit complex; however, this is not the case. The entire mind/body/spirit complex is a nebulous collection of everything that can be understood; The higher self is a projection or manifestation of that wholeness, which can communicate with the mind/body/spirit complex during the non-embodied stage of a cycle of rebirth or during incarnation, if the proper channels through the roots are open. of the mind.

Back
Top Bottom