Question for the Session

banipani

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone!
At the beginning, just to apologize for my english...
I came across the transcripts back in 2003. I don't hang out with you very often, but I follow the transcripts regularly.
I would like to ask some questions for the session, so if possible, it would be my honor and pleasure if you consider what I have written.
So, a couple of years ago I saw something else besides the Sun. Was it Nemesis?
Do the neuromodulator suit and the TENS device have a negative effect on my disease?
Am I on the right track when it comes to my health recovery?
Will the Bosnian pyramids,near the town of Visoko, not far from Sarajevo, have any role in future events related to the geographical area where they are located?
How many people are there in the countries of the former Yugoslavia who are among the awakened and/or on the same 'wavelength' as myself or the members who visit the Cassiopaea website?
Have I come close, even if only a few hundred, to the number of 200 awakened (on Earth) :o)?

I greet you all warmly.

Hi banipani,

It's good to have you here. I think before the questions are considered, they should be expanded and discussed further, some seem to be pure curiosity, some might be speculative.

So, a couple of years ago I saw something else besides the Sun. Was it Nemesis?
What did you see? was it a light? daylight? using any instruments? telescopes? where were you? what state where you in?

Do the neuromodulator suit and the TENS device have a negative effect on my disease?
What are those devices? and what is your disease?

Am I on the right track when it comes to my health recovery?
What are you doing about your health recovery?

Will the Bosnian pyramids,near the town of Visoko, not far from Sarajevo, have any role in future events related to the geographical area where they are located?
You could perhaps share a bit of information regarding these pyramids, and why do you think they could have an effect in future events? or how?

How many people are there in the countries of the former Yugoslavia who are among the awakened and/or on the same 'wavelength' as myself or the members who visit the Cassiopaea website?
That's very difficult to determine I suppose, you'd have to define being "awakened" and what "wavelength" you mean. The thing is, not everyone who visits this website does it for the same reasons.

Have I come close, even if only a few hundred, to the number of 200 awakened (on Earth) :o)?
Where did this number come from?

I hope you realize, I am not being difficult for any particular reason, I think every question we may have for the C's, needs to be really thought about and explored to the extent of our capacity and a bit more. I do think that some of the answers we seek, might just be a little out of reach, which means we just have to push on a bit further.

Back
Top Bottom