Questions about fetishes to the C's

Viktor

Padawan Learner
The main sexual fetishes are BDSM and feet fetishism.
I guess the following are suitable questions:

1) Are such desires caused by discombobulated brain chemistry?
2) Are fetishes a signal of psychopathy or paedophilia?
3) The Cs had made clear sex is always a predatory act. All STS-driven. What about those who like being hurt? Are they also predators?
5) Is there a surge of fetishes? Has it been caused by an action of the consortium? Why would they want that?

Can you please provide the quotes where the C's of said this?
I guess they said it more than once. But here there is an example from 6th November (1994).

Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) Am I close?

A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?

A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

Where do you see in this that Cs said sex it is always a predatory act? They said “sex drive is the root of most historical aggression” it’s nothing to do with sex in a loving-supporting-healthy relationship. It’s more like meaningless sex that can have a predatory influence and that depends in the context/situation as well. This is later clarified by then.

I guess they said it more than once. But here there is an example from 6th November (1994).

Hey Viktor, in your intro post you said you've been reading the transcripts for a few months now. Have you also had a chance to read The Wave series? The exchange you quoted is covered there, and it is explained that the session was influenced by the presence of an individual whose sexual preferences were skewed. This resulted in skewing the answers towards what he wanted to hear rather than what's objectively true.

Here is something you may find interesting. Certain pathogenic infections can affect sexual behavior towards preference for masochistic behavior in the BDSM world.

My understanding has been that 4d STS can affect individual behavior through pathogens. This might be something to consider in your exploration of sex and hyperdimensional influence.

Where do you see in this that Cs said sex it is always a predatory act? They said “sex drive is the root of most historical aggression” it’s nothing to do with sex in a loving-supporting-healthy relationship. It’s more like meaningless sex that can have a predatory influence and that depends in the context/situation as well. This is later clarified by then.

These comments in the 1-7-1995 session could be the basis of irjO's description of sex as "a predatory act".

Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive way without feeding the 4th level STS guys?

A: Nope.

Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think, or whatever, that's where it goes?

A: Sex is a physical craving.

Also, there's this from the 8-28-1999 session:

Q: What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"

Q: I really fail to understand - and I know it is a big issue that has been hinted at and alluded to, and outright claims have been made regarding sex in all religions and mythologies - but I fail to understand the mechanics of how this can be the engineering of a 'fall.' What, precisely, are the mechanics of it? What energy is generated? How is it generated? What is the conceptualization of the misuse of this energy, or the use of the energy?

A: It is simply the introduction of the concept of self-gratification of a physical sort.

Q: On many occasions you have said that the ideal thing is to have perfect balance of physicality and ethereality. This has been said on a number of occasions. Now, I don't understand how it can be that gratification of a physical body can be the mechanics by which one is entrapped? Is it not gratifying to look at something beautiful? Is it wrong, sinful, or a form of a fall, to look at beauty, to hear something beautiful such as music, or to touch something that is sensually delightful such as a piece of silk or the skin of a loved one? These various things that the human being derives pleasure from very often elevate them to a spiritual state.

A: Possession is the key.

Q: What do you mean?

A: In STS, you possess.

Q: That's what I am saying here...

A: If you move through the beautiful flowers, the silk, the skin of another, but do not seek to possess...

Q: It seems to me that it is possible to experience all of these things, including sex, without the need or desire to possess; only to give. In which case, I still don't understand how it can be a mechanism for a 'fall.'

A: If it is desired, then the mechanism is not to give. Do you eat a piece of chocolate cake because it is good to give to the stomach?

Q: Well, you could!

A: No, in STS, which is your realm do not forget, one gives because of the pleasant sensation which results.

Q: Could it not be said that, if everything that exists is part of God, including the flesh, that if one gives to the flesh, without being attached to the giving, that it could be considered a giving to the 'All?'

A: Explain the process.

Q: For example: there are some people who like to suffer, because they believe that the flesh is sinful. That is a big thing that the Lizzies have instituted. For centuries they have wanted people to suffer, and they have made this big deal about sex and anything that might be considered pleasant or desirable should be denied, and that a person should suffer, and revel in their suffering. And, actually, making a person...

A: If one seeks to suffer, they do so in expectation of future reward. They desire to possess something in the end.

Q: What I am saying is: if a person can simply BE, in the doing and being of who and what they are, in simplicity; to become involved in doing everything as a meditation, or as a consecration, whether they are walking down the street and being at one with the air, the sunshine, the birds and trees and other people; in this state of oneness, doesn't that constitute a giving to the universe as giving oneself up as a channel for the universe to experience all these things?

A: Not if one is "feeling this oneness."

Q: We are what we are. Nature is nature. Progression is progression. And if people would just relax and be who and what they are in honesty, and do what is according to their nature without violating the Free Will of others, that this is a more pure form of being than doing things out of any feeling of expectation, or desire; to just BE, not want... just BE?

A: Yes, but STS does not do that.

Q: (A) From which I draw conclusions: if there STS around us, we cannot just...

A: You are all STS. If you were not, you would not be where you are.

Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode...

A: STO candidate.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Last edited:

Here is something you may find interesting. Certain pathogenic infections can affect sexual behavior towards preference for masochistic behavior in the BDSM world.

My understanding has been that 4d STS can affect individual behavior through pathogens. This might be something to consider in your exploration of sex and hyperdimensional influence.
Do you know something about people obsessed with feet smell? Seriously, some people are just obsessed by it!

Do you know something about people obsessed with feet smell? Seriously, some people are just obsessed by it!

There is no doubt about that. mkrnhr recommended Caricature of Love, and this is a good first step toward understanding how it happens. But I would recommend other psychology books that may help with understanding how human being "tick". Here are some recommendations.

Regarding directing these questions to the C's, in general the rule of thumb is to try finding answers by ourselves by doing research, combined with a common sense. In this particular case all of your questions can be answered by doing research or using common sense.

Of course some questions can't be answered and it would be awesome to get pointers. Then it is ok to ask the C's, but the work should be done first, and then the questions should be answered in a proper way and without assumptions. :-)

1) Are such desires caused by discombobulated brain chemistry?

Probably that's what happens in most cases, along with other factors. For example, you can find information on the forum about people being sensitive toward the smell of nicotine, and it can be an indication of Candida overgrowth. Dealing with Candida overgrowth may help with that.

There are a lot of things like this, all kind of deficiencies or brain chemistry disbalances that can lead to various "abnormal" behavior. Not all of it is "deviant" of course.

Another "mundane" and "natural" example would be pregnancy, and how during pregnancy woman develop cravings for all kind of weird things and combinations. As usual the devil is in the details, and there is a need to be specific. But in your particular case I would advice to do more research, and you may get answers to your questions.

2) Are fetishes a signal of psychopathy or paedophilia?

Logically it depends on the fetish. Some of them are the result of brain chemistry imbalance and are transitory, and can be corrected. Some of them are a sign of some form of brain deformity, lesions, tumors, etc. Some of them are structural changes and are a sign of psychopathology of some sorts. For example, Anatomy of Violence speaks about that.

But understanding the cause doesn't negate the responsibility. Some fetishes are "harmless" and some are extremely harmful to the person or the society, so regardless of the cause, it shouldn't be allowed to be expressed freely. Again, all of this is common sense and depends on the "fetish".

3) The Cs had made clear sex is always a predatory act. All STS-driven. What about those who like being hurt? Are they also predators?

The question is phrased in a very incorrect way with a lot of wrong assumptions. As others recommended, you probably need to read the Wave first and other materials on the forum. Simply reading the transcripts prevents you from understanding the proper context and what kind of research went into all the questions.

5) Is there a surge of fetishes? Has it been caused by an action of the consortium? Why would they want that?

First you ask if there is a surge in fetishes, and then you assume that the answer will be "yes" and ask if it was caused by the consortium. This would be an example of a poorly phrased question.

Not sure about what fetishes you are talking about, but if you are talking about the "transgender epidemic", then there is this excerpt from 24 June 2023 session. And it actually kind of answers your questions. Or at least some of them. It also shows that there are various factors that may influence various deviations.

Q: (L) Are these human hybrid monsters, any of the people that are involved in this whole pedophile business?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are they also involved in the gender transitioning of our young people?

Q: (L) And you can tell from their pedophilic tendencies and their destruction of young people their monstrous nature?

Q: (Joe) Does the presence of the weed killer atrazine in the food supply contribute to the increase in children and adolescents reporting as transgender.

And just to reiterate, in case you will be driven to actually detail the fetishes or go into more details about that. I don't think it is warranted in this case, because it would be best to catch up on the basic psychology stuff, including the books that were already mentioned. This would already provide you with plenty of information and understanding. :-)

Regarding directing these questions to the C's, in general the rule of thumb is to try finding answers by ourselves by doing research, combined with a common sense. In this particular case all of your questions can be answered by doing research or using common sense.
Indeed. If you have been reading the transcripts you will have noticed that the Cs did not give answers to many of Laura's (and others') questions. Instead they were told to do more research first because the Cs don't give answers out like candy because that does not help the person grow in knowledge and being. They have said that several times in the transcripts.

Back
Top Bottom