Questions to Pierre

Michal

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi,
So if possible I have some suggestion for future sessions with Pierre :)

1. Do You keep Your:
- memory: have access to your life history as Pierre,
additional: do You have access to your previous lives memory?
- reason (mind) ability to think to reason to make analysis
additional: or maybe it is modified +/-?
- will

2. Are You able to study if You wished to?

3. Are You able to know what is the source of Your energy there?
additional: is something from this space made by us provides You with something of value to You?

4. So You can see us, we cannot see You.
When I call You do You hear that? Is my ability to hear You related to my frequency (me as antenna)?

5. Khozyriev mirror - any tries with that? If You here imagine or create in Your space such thing will that do anything with communication with our plane?

1. Do You keep Your:
(...)

(...) provides You with something of value to You?

When I call You do You hear that? Is my ability to hear You (...)

5. (...) If You here imagine or create in Your space (...)
Hello @Michal.

Those are interesting questions, for sure.

I'm curious : why (or what for) have you put capital letters to "you" and "your", while you're "talking" to Pierre's spirit ?
(Are you suggesting he's now St Pierre, or even the Lord ? Did I miss something ?)

I think some of these have been answered or discussed all over the forum, but also on this thread particularly, about the afterlife.

I am not opposed per se to asking Pierre some questions if he's willing and able to answer them, and Laura and Andromeda to pass them along, but I believe a similar principle to asking questions to the C's should apply, and we could dig for some of the answers ahead of time so that if some questions remain unanswered via any other means, then we can reach to them/him for some guidance.

So, I'd probably dig through that thread and that material.

But off the top of my head, I think the principle of the universe being a big school and incarnation being a part of this process, necessitates us being able to remember our immediately previous life, and Karma would necessitate us remembering previous lifetimes for an overall context of what we're learning.

Allusions and descriptions have been made from several sources as to the ability of a spirit to study if they wished, so I think that's kind of answered.

When I call You do You hear that? Is my ability to hear You related to my frequency (me as antenna)?
Does this mean that you can hear Pierre?

5. Khozyriev mirror - any tries with that? If You here imagine or create in Your space such thing will that do anything with communication with our plane?

Regarding the mirror, I suppose it's an interesting question, however I keep thinking that the mirror operates at different levels, but the reason it has had such an effect is because it is being described by individuals that are alive in 3D, that is, it may not be a necessity to use such a device to perceive what living individuals may have using the mirror. Does that make sense?

But off the top of my head, I think the principle of the universe being a big school and incarnation being a part of this process, necessitates us being able to remember our immediately previous life, and Karma would necessitate us remembering previous lifetimes for an overall context of what we're learning.
Yes, there are various sources that say that the forgetting happens when we start a new incarnation.

As to karma necessiating us remembering previous lifetimes, that seems to be less well established. In a sense, the Higher Self remembers everything and gives us guidance when we are incarnated. So the bigger part of us always remembers, even when we do not.

Maybe some good questions to ask would be:
- Can he remember any previous lifetimes now other than the most recent one?
- What is his perception of his Higher Self like?

Anita Moorjani wrote an autobiography, Dying to Be Me, which is an incredible story of an NDE and miraculous healing. I think its a good one for exploring these questions:

Q: As I look around it seems to me that a lot of rancor, arguments, and downright hostility come from everyone insisting that their reality or point of view is the only one. Yet your experience and those of many others who've had NDEs indicated that what we consider reality is no more or less real than a sort of ream. So essentially, people are arguing over whose illusion is the most valid. Can you elaborate on this?

A: I can only recount my experience. For me, it felt as though when I “died,” I woke up from a dream. It didn’t feel as if I went anywhere, but as though I’d awakened and had omni-perceptual senses—that is, 360-degree vision and complete synesthesia, or simultaneous perception of the senses. I could see, hear, feel, and know everything that pertained to me! I was living my past, present, and future simultaneously.

I also knew what was going on beyond walls and space, as long as it related to me—hence the visuals of my doctors’ conversations, my brother on the plane, and so on. I sort of liken it to a blind person being able to see for the first time. The individual didn’t go anywhere, but the clarity of what the world actually looks like (as opposed to what he thought it was like) would be amazing! He would suddenly understand things such as color and shade. These would previously have been beyond his conceptual understanding.

So asking Pierre would be like us blind mice in 3D asking someone who can see what it's like.

In that respect, for me, there was this incredible knowledge of how we’re all interconnected and how what I feel affects the universe, for the Whole is within me. As far as I’m concerned, if I’m happy, the Universe is happy. If I love myself, everyone else will love me, too, and so on.

She gets into a bit more nuance in other places than what is said above. She also mentions, for instance, loving one's ego and one's moods, even one's negativity (!), as these are all important manifestations for a 3D life. It's not all happy-happy joy-joy.

After coming back, even though I’ve lost some of the enhanced senses that I had during the NDE, the understanding, clarity, and feelings of love haven’t left me. The dots are already connected, and I can’t go back to thinking the way I used to. Imagine the blind person going back to being blind. Every time he makes his way through the world, he knows what it really looks like, even though he cannot see it. That’s sort of how it feels for me now.

As for this plane not being real, I feel that we’ve each created our own reality based on what we think the world is like. In that awakened state, it felt as though this 3-D existence is just a culmination of my thoughts. When I went to the other realm, I actually woke up to a place more real than this one . . . sort of how it feels when we awaken from a dream into our everyday reality!

So based on her experience, and C's sessions, maybe we can answer some of these.

1. Do You keep Your:
- memory: have access to your life history as Pierre,
additional: do You have access to your previous lives memory?

Apparently, yes.

- reason (mind) ability to think to reason to make analysis
additional: or maybe it is modified +/-?
- will

Things like reason and will and even communication are much different. It'd be like a rock keeping its 'will' when it becomes a dog. So I don't think they are 'kept' per se, seems more like they are expanded and broadened beyond our comprehension based on what she's saying above.

In other afterlife books, the answer is yes. I don't see why it would be different for Pierre? But then, maybe it is?

additional: is something from this space made by us provides You with something of value to You?

According to Moorjani, there is no You that is separate from Source. I'm not sure if she was in 5D or 4D or something else, but maybe it was 5D? I think she'd say that this question is based on dualistic thinking, which doesn't exist in higher planes. You and Source are One.

Q: Are you suggesting that the power of your healing came internally and not from an external source?

A: It was neither internal nor external, or I could say it was both. Once I was no longer expressing from the state of duality, I realized that there’s no separation between within and without. I became the Source of all things, and the Source became me. But if you’re referring to whether I think it’s me—as in the ego or the physical self—behind my healing, then no. It emanated from expressing through my infinite self and knowing that I’m not separate from source or anything.

I think some of those questions can be more precisely answered by 6th density who have the entire spectrum of view of the universe compare to someone who is in 5th density.

Someone in 5th is still working/learning contemplating things and lessons, so, if I would like to communicate with someone in 5th density, perhaps I would ask things more of like what would be their ‘perception’ “emotions” ‘views’ or things that can be answered with a 3rd density point of view if that makes sense. So we can have that familiarity.
Joe asked something along the line of that in the last session, such as how do Pierre spend his “time” or what does he sees around him.

Now that we are on this subject; One of the questions I would like to ask to the Cs is if our perception of 5th density would be something similar of the concept presented in the movie Astral City (I recommend it btw)
And in the case the answer is ‘yes’, then that could somehow confirm that the perception of 5th density depends on the density you come from, for example 5th density for a 4th density being would be/look totally familiar to the 4th density reality which for us (3rd density being) would look very alien or incomprehensible, so in other words 5th density would look for us like something similar to Earth in many aspects but without time/space restrictions, if that makes sense.

According to Moorjani, there is no You that is separate from Source. I'm not sure if she was in 5D or 4D or something else, but maybe it was 5D? I think she'd say that this question is based on dualistic thinking, which doesn't exist in higher planes. You and Source are One.
In 3rd density we are also never separate from Source. It is just that in this particular learning environment (3D Earth) we forget a lot of things, including our true nature and the connection to Source.

It also seems that some form of dualism exists even in the 6th density and only ceases to exist at the 7th density. Though even then maybe some sort of "individual awareness" remains, perhaps for the next cycle or universe - though this is a completely different topic.

I think some of those questions can be more precisely answered by 6th density who have the entire spectrum of view of the universe compare to someone who is in 5th density.
This is a good point, specially since it was mentioned in one of the latest sessions that a 3D being that makes it to 5D without the awareness of 4D, would not become aware of it by default, there seems to be a set of rules that impede someone accidentally becoming aware of something they're not prepared to handle once their physical body expires.

That was also answered recently before the sessions with Pierre. But Cass also mentioned that we can pray, talk to our loved ones and they will listen to us. It has also been mentioned that we can ask them for guidance, but it is advisable to do it to someone who has had a virtuous life.

As for being an "antenna" to be able to listen to them, I think it is not possible as you describe, the feedback would not be the right one, it would be a direct violation of free will for the obvious.

With regard to people we don't know, as has been the case here, many of us have dreamed about Laura or the rest of the team, either for just superficial emotion or for something else, taking into account that we are somehow part of a "group soul"... mmmmm, I'm curious about that... about that "network connection" that seems to go "beyond the forum", this "disturbance in the force". Pierre has given a lot to talk about, without a doubt.

Beyond that, I am curious to know if they see us like this 🤣:

6363a94f63d61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom