Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

If true, Bendall telling Carlson that “there is a non-disclosure agreement with Mazda“ is a good way for him to justify “why he can’t show facts about that claim“ to Carlson. That’s probably how he keeps Randall on the hook in regards to this claim. There would be easy ways Randall could check that specific claim, but with this “non-disclosure“ claim Bendall can avoid that. I think Carlson has swallowed Bendall‘s lies hook, line and sinker.

It is pretty unfortunate though that Carlson is being so completely fooled by Bendall even though there are MORE THEN ENOUGH REASONS to get skeptical by now! I mean, how many more clues does Carlson need in order to critically question that guy? That is quite the level of denial right there! Therefore, by now, you really can’t blame people for starting to consider the possibility that Carlson himself is in on it. And maybe he is?!
Thanks for keeping up with all this.

Not sure how the hook works, and if there is one, which looks so, he seems to be having problems extricating himself of it, or just completely believes it, hook, line and sinker. It is really unfortunate as it drags down his other good work (IMO).

As for Carlson being in on it, would give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not. If that is so, what kind of hook has him seemingly enthralled (non-disclosure may be part, pride and facing his critics, financial stakes?).

It is by far not the first time that someone of his learning has been duped, and it won't be the last.

Kind of a 'wait and see' at this point.

Of the podcast mentioned above with Rogan and Tucker, here is an article format on SOTT with the UFO first part:

As for Carlson being in on it, would give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not. If that is so, what kind of hook has him seemingly enthralled (non-disclosure may be part, pride and facing his critics, financial stakes?).

My bet is also clearly on Carlson having been duped. I’m just saying that you can’t blame people for suspecting a more nefarious story there given the level of Carlson’s denial. I think the biggest hook for Carlson is probably his own Ego that Bendall used/plays and having a hard time admitting to having been fooled so completely. I’m sure there are many other hooks Bendall installed, but I think the main thing that keeps Carlson on the hook so completely is his own stubborn nature.

Back
Top Bottom