Russell Brand: From Actor and Entertainer to... Truth-teller and Enemy of the State?

Totally agree.

Also worth noting that 16 is technically the legal age of consent in the UK. Although it may be morally questionable, it is not against the law to engage in sexual activity with a 16 year old. Indeed, there are many who are mature for their age and could conceivably convince someone they were in their early 20s.

I read one of Brand's autobiographies many years ago, and from what I remember, he was quite honest and transparent about his debauched past. He seems like a genuinely changed man who is trying his best to right the wrongs of his former life and do some good in the world. With all that considered, this is quite clearly a coordinated smear campaign to silence a critic of the establishment because of his wide ranging influence. They really do see Brand as a genuine threat... and rightly so!

He has become a man of and for the people.
Tucker Carlson recently interviewed Russell Brand.

ZeroHedge did a story about it today.

I haven't yet watched the interview; I will do so now.

The Russell Brand interview was absolutely BRILLIANT!
Tucker Carlson too has truly excelled and come into his own space now that he parted ways with his controllers. Some super broadcasts and ever brave forays into the unmentionables lol.
Never before have I heard somebody so 100% awake, aware and vigilent fill a very short hour with such impactful truths and very humbly, yet so eloquently explained. A total JOY to listen to.
Everything that so many people are unaware of, put in a fully understandable nutshell for guidance and action!
In a world where sadly everything is shortened to just soundbites, I have found his breathing control incredible - he never seems to have to pause throughout. His recall, vocabulary, and research is also amazing. I always enjoy his podcasts, and luckily his energy is also so infectious :-)
He is also one of the few who refers to spirituality and the Divine all the time, in a natural and beautiful way, and connection - with true reverence.
He, and the other icons he mentioned are the sounding boards that people need, and who must continue to be heard as much as is possible.
I pray that these brave, outspoken and rare souls resonate with al 'salt of the earth' peoples, multiply and help replicate the vital exposure and encouragement that they dedicate their lives to doing.
May they stay safe and protected, together with all helpers of our world
May everyone unite behind them, for the true saviours of mankind that they are!

Russell Brand has come so far. I'm impressed with how much he has matured and how well he has informed himself. The interview with Tucker was brilliant. It was a great opportunity for him to talk about how his life has changed, things which are meaningful and important have come to the fore. He has learned through suffering, and this recent situation with the accusations against him has brought plenty of that. I especially liked the point he made about modern environmentalists being completely utilitarian and divorced from any sense of the sacred, or any passion about their subject. Shades of McGilchrist.

Now his humour and eloquence combined with increasing knowledge are a formidable force, the reason he was targeted is clear. As he and Tucker both agree, though the attacks would subside if you just give up, there is no choice for people like them - you have to continue.

Why do you say this? Is there something wrong with being baptised? Coming from people who talk to aliens with an ouija board, I find this line of conversation odd.
That’s your subjective perception, probably coming from a place of ignorance. Many of us were baptized ourselves, because it was a required “right of passage” for our old religions. Until we realized most major religions are control operations to limit humanity’s quest for truth.

So yes, baptism is a strange ritual to a person who is perceived to have a more critical thinking mind with a higher level of knowledge and awareness than the status quo.

That’s your subjective perception, probably coming from a place of ignorance. Many of us were baptized ourselves, because it was a required “right of passage” for our old religions. Until we realized most major religions are control operations to limit humanity’s quest for truth.

So yes, baptism is a strange ritual to a person who is perceived to have a more critical thinking mind with a higher level of knowledge and awareness than the status quo.
Oh. I've never been baptised so I didn't realize it was a method of controlling people. I just thought it was a way to join a group, proclaim a shared belief, much like opening an account and commenting at a website such as this one.

But if I am too ignorant for this enlightened group, I will keep my thoughts to myself in future.

Thanks for pointing out how dumb me and Russell are.

Oh. I've never been baptised so I didn't realize it was a method of controlling people. I just thought it was a way to join a group, proclaim a shared belief, much like opening an account and commenting at a website such as this one.

But if I am too ignorant for this enlightened group, I will keep my thoughts to myself in future.

Thanks for pointing out how dumb me and Russell are.
I don't think anybody thinks there is anything wrong with being baptized, it is just that most of us know that organized religion is one of the branches the powers that be use to manipulate the truth and control the people. It is one of the earliest realizations most people have on the path to truth imo. Throwing some water on yourself to declare your belief in christ seems quite primitive at this stage.

Honestly unsure why Brand would even consider something like this.. my thoughts are that he wants more social media engagement because that's how he makes a living.

Strongly suggest you read more of the transcripts or Laura's books if you cant see the irony in this.

I don't think anybody thinks there is anything wrong with being baptized, it is just that most of us know that organized religion is one of the branches the powers that be use to manipulate the truth and control the people. It is one of the earliest realizations most people have on the path to truth imo. Throwing some water on yourself to declare your belief in christ seems quite primitive at this stage.

Honestly unsure why Brand would even consider something like this.. my thoughts are that he wants more social media engagement because that's how he makes a living.

Strongly suggest you read more of the transcripts or Laura's books if you cant see the irony in this.
Irony, sure. Brain Damage - seems a bit of a stretch.

To get baptized late in life is to make a choice, personal in nature, which should not be subjected to any form of judgement from others. Usually one gets baptized very early in life, and thus, follows a certain tradition in his family. Either, or, late or early one's baptism, has very little to do with one's aspiration and fulfillment of higher levels of education attaining critical thinking based on higher knowledge, although early discipline within a traditional approach might benefit later diligence.
To advertise it on social media, is just a case of TMI which shows lack of manners and poor behavior rather than mental issues. His business entirely anyway.

Back
Top Bottom