Seeing Columns or Trees passing through my room and other things

Roarmagut

A Disturbance in the Force
This happened a few months ago but i was reading through the Eiriu-Eolas Thread and it popped in my head so i thought id share. I was in bed and i saw columns or maybe trees they were all pretty even in size shape and detail i wanna say there might have been writing of some kind on it but that could be me adding some details or maybe remembering more? but my eyes were open and i was seeing somewhere around 30-50 of these endlessly pass thinking now going outside might have been interesting but i think it might have stopped it as well it was as if i was floating over the ground maybe laying on the ground the base of the trees or columns might have been level or 1-2 feet below me im not really sure but they were passing through the room i could see through them and they were moving decently fast like maybe 2-3 mph? about the speed of a slightly fast walking pace and they seemed to kind of disappear beyond the ceiling if that makes sense i could see them kind of turn to smoke or dissolve something like that at the top like they went out of view in the clouds kind of idea but i couldnt see through the walls it was almost like what i was seeing was confined to the room i was in but the roof didnt affect it almost like i was in a bubble or something has anyone else had experience with this kind of stuff im interested to know more if someone maybe has an idea of how it happens my thought is maybe for whatever reason that night i was within a window of sorts or a blurring of realities to some degree ive also been looking into the dark before going to bed and ive saw what looks like people (not human necessarily just shape) moving around getting near me is what it feels like ive thought it might just be bacteria in my eyes and my eyes focus due to lack of light and dilate enough to be like a microscope but i know thats logical thinking but its possible im sure i see the bacteria during the day from time to time when the light hits my eyes right also around maybe 1 year ago at that time i was trying to understand the idea of abduction and was curious as to how it works and was just trying to understand and one night i was trying to relax and meditate before bed and i had my eyes open first and saw these shadows moving and i watched them i think 3 beings of some kind definitely 5 star shape (human like) and they were getting in my face like within 1 ft of me i could only see outlines no real detail when they got really close it was almost like a black fog was blocking my vision but they seemed to be looking at me almost like a doctor with a patient on the table and it looked as if they would talk to each other about 5ish ft away and come back looking at me and a thought popped into my head what if this is how abductions work or can work and this whole thing happened for around 2-5 minutes but i thought it was very interesting it seemed to me my interest in it allowed this interaction to happen in some way as to explain some of the process perhaps since i had been trying to understand it for a few weeks and looking for things to help me understand but anyways if anyone has thoughts im interested in hearing what others have to say

Back
Top Bottom