Session 9 March 2024

And also this other area where if I remember correctly from the transcript was the lost continent of Lemuria.

Lemuria was located in the South Pacific Ocean.

Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?

A: Pacific off South America.

Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors they are talking about people who came from the direction of South America?

A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.

Q: (L) What happened to Lemuria?

A: Submerged close to time you refer to as Fall of Eden, approximately.

Session 2 November 1994

Perhaps Atlanteans had a base in the Indian Ocean. Or maybe some other group was also using crystal technology.

I really have no idea what they meant by "program change" but I am wondering about this change in the temperatures which have dropped...And some natural disasters like floods and so on that are going on out there. And then there is the strange occurrence with the horses in London. More apocalyptic signs or the already recurring apocalyptic syndrome that I suffer from from time to time. :-D

I wonder if this is connected to this:

This area of missing crust lies in the exact position that some people, like Randall Carlson, think that is the place where the Atlantis was situated.
The Ica stones are a collection of andesite type stones from Peru that were classified as oopart after their discovery. Some have been dated by scientific institutions in Spain.[1]

These stones are characterized by being engraved with supposed ancient drawings of dinosaurs and advanced technological artifacts.[2]

Various subsequent investigations point to a fraudulent origin.[3][4]

Copied from Wikipedia.

My point is the crazy idea that a portion of Atlantis was thrown by crystal technology to the time of the dinosaurs (another dimension) and they stayed there.

Despite the advanced technology they still had, they could barely survive among dinosaurs.

Just something that occurred to me when reading about that research.

The Ica stones are a collection of andesite type stones from Peru that were classified as oopart after their discovery. Some have been dated by scientific institutions in Spain.[1]

These stones are characterized by being engraved with supposed ancient drawings of dinosaurs and advanced technological artifacts.[2]
[…]
My point is the crazy idea that a portion of Atlantis was thrown by crystal technology to the time of the dinosaurs (another dimension) and they stayed there.

Despite the advanced technology they still had, they could barely survive among dinosaurs.

Just something that occurred to me when reading about that research.
Geez, the synchronistic aspects of strange and unusual information bits of data these days, I’ve been noticing them a lot more frequently.
As you wrote above and described it as a “crazy idea”, this showed up in a cartoon meme, no more than 10 minutes ago, right before I opened and read this part of the thread.
I don’t see these synchronistic events as anything more than “interesting events” when they flow through, I simply make note of them and watch for more incoming information.
This one warranted sharing, in my opinion.

FEEF205B-EF83-49D6-8603-6C9D470BE236.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom