Show #37: All and Everything part 6

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday October 13th, 2013: All and Everything, part 6

High drama in high places, climate chaos and fireballs from space - there’s never a dull moment on planet Earth these days! This week on SOTT Talk Radio we’re going to catch up with recent events and discuss the real news behind ‘the news’.

The U.S. government ‘shutdown’ has seen essential services suspended for millions of Americans, not least vital paychecks. And yet, funds are available for more drone strikes in Pakistan, botched Navy SEAL excursions in Somalia and covert warfare against Syria.

Looking at it from the bigger picture, what is this ‘shutdown’ really about? What lies behind the contrived theatre of Republicrats dogging it out on the political stage? Was it merely by chance that a woman accused of “ramming the White House gates” was riddled with bullets near the Capitol building as the ‘shutdown’ drama unfolded?

Meanwhile spectacular fireball sightings over the past couple of weeks have produced some notable overhead explosions in the U.S. You know folks are noticing that something is ‘up’ when Anderson Cooper dedicates an episode of 60 Minutes to the topic of “cosmic roulette”...

All this and more coming up this Sunday! Tune in October 13th from 2-4pm EST (8-10pm CET).

Brilliant. I love these All and Everything shows. Don't get me wrong, I like guests, but these A&E shows really bring it home to me, OSIT.

I hope Jason will be there, too, soon. :)

Mariama said:
Brilliant. I love these All and Everything shows. Don't get me wrong, I like guests, but these A&E shows really bring it home to me, OSIT.

I hope Jason will be there, too, soon. :)

I fully share what Mariama expressed in her post. Looking forward to it. It would be good to hear Jason's voice again and his really witty jokes. I hope he is well. :)

Thanks SoTT Talk once again for the "All & Everything" continuations.

Good night. :)

Another fantastic show guys! And Joe did a superb job of keeping the topics flowing. As always, it was a great learning experience. And it never hurts when you guys are able to joke around. I love that. Good to hear Jason again, too, along with Niall and Pierre. Superb job!

Thanks guys!

Loved the comet/asteroid discussion where you guys superbly dissected those 3 voice clips! Those 3 clips were classic to the point of being hilarious, especially the last one. I thoroughly enjoyed the dissection of those clips, you're right on the money, imo.

And the Agent Provocateur discussion is always intriguing. Seems the PTB been playing it for so long with much success on their part. People are starting to catch-on more recently? Anyway it's an intriguing subject.

Thanks again, another excellent show!

Jasmine said:
The food stamp card glitch the caller referred to was not just in California. It was 17 states nation wide.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/food-stamp-system-glitch-hits-033639766.html Apparently even after the glitches were said to be "fixed" the cards still didn't work. Test-run maybe?

Not that it's related, but to me it kinda smacked the same taste of the electronic voting machine glitches. Which turned out to be highly questionable.

Well, as this article shows, it could have been indeed a test run of some sort.
http://www.sott.net/article/267627-USDA-letter-leaked-Food-stamps-could-be-cut-off-as-soon-as-November

Keit said:
Jasmine said:
The food stamp card glitch the caller referred to was not just in California. It was 17 states nation wide.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/food-stamp-system-glitch-hits-033639766.html Apparently even after the glitches were said to be "fixed" the cards still didn't work. Test-run maybe?

Not that it's related, but to me it kinda smacked the same taste of the electronic voting machine glitches. Which turned out to be highly questionable.

Well, as this article shows, it could have been indeed a test run of some sort.
http://www.sott.net/article/267627-USDA-letter-leaked-Food-stamps-could-be-cut-off-as-soon-as-November

Thanks Keit, yeah I read it and it was very interesting! I guess we'll know more next month, nothing surprises me anymore. I kinda suspected it due to the state of affairs right now. I think US is down for the count. It's just another stage in the grand plan. More than likely, they want/need the looting & rioting so they can finally put US on lock-down. And that's probably just the beginning of what ever the greater plan is. I don't know, hope I'm wrong. But then again if they go-through with something like that it could back-fire and possibly start a new revolution, and maybe that's the long over-due needed wake-up call for the masses in US anyway. People are always watching to see what USA does next, so if a revolution occurs it could have a much broader effect too for the better or possibly for the worse. It's very hard to say, as we all know, lots of countries are facing their own form of catastrophes right now. Interesting times, aye?

Hope I didn't depress you too much now, lol :D

Thank you all for the show. Really good one! At the beginning it was a little bit difficult for me, and the belly breathing did help. There was something that made me really uncomfortable. What was that sound I heard when the first caller was talking?

The part of electrophonic effects of the overhead meteorite explosions and the same effects to due electric discharges during the earthquakes, was really interesting. Thank you, Pierre. :) I think I mentioned it on the Sott page that I heard once a trumpet sound right about the same time that I read on Sott the articles about trumpet sounds in Kiev. That sound wasn't actually scary, although it was quite loud to get my attention (I was reading at night). It resembled a soft tuba sound.

I would also like to share some of my experiences with the sound effects of the earthquakes. Before an earthquake, I hear a very high-pitched sound in my ears (really painful) and then the headache follows. Sometimes, I can't even get to sleep, and other times, if I was asleep, I wake up maybe an hour or so before an earthquake with the symptoms I described earlier. What is strange to me that some of these symptoms I get maybe even not related to the local earthquakes, because sometimes, when the local small earthquake happens, I don't get these symptoms. And somehow, I get stomach pains connected to this. It's also interesting, I think, that an hour or maybe two hours or so after the earthquakes, these symptoms disappear as quickly as they have appeared.

And thank you all once again! It was really good to hear Jason's voice again, and all of you did a great job! Looking forward to the next show. :)

Back
Top Bottom