Strange clouds over Moscow

Hi dannybananny,

The images still leave much room for alternative interpretations. In any case, in trying to understand this technology, I tried searching for Ron Stewart and surprisingly came up with nothing. I did find a Ron S. Montgomery who claims to be an inventor but searching for APEP on his website turns up nothing.

This website, claims that he is the inventor and I've sent an email asking for more info on the invention. I'll post his reply when I get one. In the meantime, I am not sure who the inventor is and what it is capable of. What I can see though is that websites like GLP, ATS and the like are "running away" with this story. :cool2:

Hi dannybananny, from your posting history, it seems you are very interested in 'fringe' articles and videos - and that you could use some practice with your discernment. I realize that you bring a lot of this material here to find out what the forum thinks, but perhaps it would be good for developing your own discernment to do the research on it yourself first - and - then - and only then - bring it to the forum once you have decided that it is likely to be true?

In my experience, it is always best to assume that these things are not true and then try to find information that proves differently, instead of the other way around. Just a thought.

Very interesting. I wrote to the first email address specified at the website of Ron S Montgomery and the response I got was:-

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

rsmty@gvec.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <rsmty@gvec.net> is not a valid mailbox (state 14).

So okay I tried the second email address and here is the response:-

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

rsmty@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to rsmty@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta181.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (state 18).

Two bogus email addresses. Hmm....Now I am left wondering if there was such an invention!! Perhaps I'll look up the US patent office to see if I can find anything.

I realize that you bring a lot of this material here to find out what the forum thinks, but perhaps it would be good for developing your own discernment to do the research on it yourself first - and - then - and only then - bring it to the forum once you have decided that it is likely to be true?

Yes, you're right, I need to be more dubious and research it. Sorry about that, I'am still trying to adapt to this forum and want to help somehow but often this info it seems is a bad information and I took it for granted. Mistakes are often seen by someone else and not by ourselves and thank you for that.

In my experience, it is always best to assume that these things are not true and then try to find information that proves differently, instead of the other way around. Just a thought.

Thanks for advice, I'll try to work on it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom