Strange experience of the consciousness

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The other day I was sitting on the edge of my bed, reading an article or something and then, when I lay down, I had the strangest consciousness experience of my life.

I can describe it as "being at two places at the same time". I was still being reading the article, sitting by the bed, while at the same time I was laying down! It was... special.

After 3 or 4 seconds the sensation dissipated. It was not a sensation of confusion, it was like a part of me did not followed immediately my body and it was clear. In fact it was an interesting sensation. If someone have a trick to reproduce it I'm in!

Hi Ellipse, what an interesting story!

I've had things like that happen to me too. But even though this has been happening to me for some years now, I don't know any "trick" to be in that state. On every occasion it was without realizing it.

Once, I went to bed before my wife and daughter. After a while, I was still awake, aware of their conversation, their movements, and everything going on in the ENTIRE house. I only became aware of it, when suddenly I heard and saw a spark and a red light, which suddenly brought me back to the everyday way of perception, which I did not know I had been out of for a short time, until that moment of my return.

I don't remember whether the next day or several days later, I realized what the spark might have been in unison with the red light.

I had only recently installed the water heater and was unfamiliar with the red light that turns on and off automatically.
Seeing the red light doesn't surprise me that much, because it is external and as I said, I was present or aware in some way throughout the house. But what surprises me, though, is the possibility of having seen the spark that normally occurs in electrical contacts, when they connect or disconnect, because that happens inside the appliance.

Be that as it may, what surprises me most about all this, is the abysmal difference between one state of perception and the other.
What I am sure of is that we do not know anything about many things, and I sincerely believe that forcing things just to have extraordinary experiences is not a good idea. If we accept the natural rhythm in the learning process it is much better.

Nature behaves according to the Divine cosmic mind, and I suspect that she knows much more than we do.:-D

Best regards.:flowers:

I think your experience of seeing mundane thing like the spark in the water heater contact is an encouragement to explore this way for more important things. Perhaps we need to give attention and simply do some self training.

Years ago, I was in lucid dreaming and it worked. I mean, with a bit of dedication, to my surprise, I managed to be conscious while dreaming without that much effort.

I can describe it as "being at two places at the same time". I was still being reading the article, sitting by the bed, while at the same time I was laying down! It was... special.
Wow. The concept of "bilocation" is mentioned a few times in the transcripts:
Q: (L) Anything else about it? No. All right, Marcie took a particular type of Reiki initiation or attunement today, and I’d like to know, what was the... she had an event occur during the attunements. I would like to know what this event was. What this condition was that she experienced.

A: She should be careful not to “spread her self too thin.”

Q: (L) And what does that mean?

A: One does not need to cram learning, “steady as she goes.”

Q: (V) They’re punctually correct, aren’t they? (L) Yes, they are! So, is that in a sense a caution? {V was referring to punctuation, not punctuality.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you describe what it was that was taking place with her? Or define it?

A: Soul bilocation.

Q: (L) So, it was not exactly a state, as the Sufis describe?

A: No.

Q: (L) And where did she bi-locate to?

A: Not easily explainable.

Q: (L) Was it to another density or dimension? Or parallel universe or spiritual domain? (T) Norfolk Naval Station? [Laughter] Destination of bilocation! (L) Was this a beneficial event for her?

A: No. She has been ripping open the fabric too much.

Q: (V) Do you know what that means? (TM) The fabric of this dimension? (L) Is T correct? The fabric of this dimension?

A: Close. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... “thought center, spirit center and physical center,” there are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence. When one does not properly utilize these, one tears the fabric of their trilateral continuum when they seek to travel. This can be very problematic, and may lead to the soul being unable to reconnect with the body, thus causing the physical center to perish!!!
Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

(L) Precursor wave... I mean, they were talking about earthquakes.

(Pierre) Precursor is before something, announcing something...

(L) Right, and they were talking about...

(Niall) So this means more of this kind of thing might be coming.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

A: Yes
(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

The other day I was sitting on the edge of my bed, reading an article or something and then, when I lay down, I had the strangest consciousness experience of my life.

After 3 or 4 seconds the sensation dissipated. It was not a sensation of confusion, it was like a part of me did not followed immediately my body and it was clear. In fact it was an interesting sensation. If someone have a trick to reproduce it I'm in!
Something similar happened to me but I saw a tarantula spider in my room on the window curtain, I looked and looked and there was nothing, it was a hairy tarantula spider, it dissipated and disappeared, I can't believe how it disappeared and I thought, am I going crazy?

Sometimes I fall asleep and I feel that I woke up everything normal and my conscience suspects that something is not right and something in the context changes and I see chairs outside the house and I say to myself this is not normal and I wake up or it seems that I woke up and I say to myself ooo it was just a dream and suddenly boom again (I was still in another dream) and then I just woke up for real and I say to myself what happened? I was in 2 different dreams thinking I had woken up and I was still asleep it's very strange.

I think your experience of seeing mundane thing like the spark in the water heater contact is an encouragement to explore this way for more important things. Perhaps we need to give attention and simply do some self training.

What you say sounds interesting, as long as prudence is very present in us.
In my personal case, I prefer to listen to my internal compass, which is the one that has persuaded me to stop walking on certain tempting paths.
I believe it is thanks to this that I am still alive.
Of course, we are all different, and I only say what has worked well for me.
In fact, I thank Natus Videre for what he quoted.

Natus Videre said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Anything else about it? No. All right, Marcie took a particular type of Reiki initiation or attunement today, and I’d like to know, what was the... she had an event occur during the attunements. I would like to know what this event was. What this condition was that she experienced.

A: She should be careful not to “spread her self too thin.”

Q: (L) And what does that mean?

A: One does not need to cram learning, “steady as she goes.”

Q: (V) They’re punctually correct, aren’t they? (L) Yes, they are! So, is that in a sense a caution? {V was referring to punctuation, not punctuality.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you describe what it was that was taking place with her? Or define it?

A: Soul bilocation.

Q: (L) So, it was not exactly a state, as the Sufis describe?

A: No.

Q: (L) And where did she bi-locate to?

A: Not easily explainable.

Q: (L) Was it to another density or dimension? Or parallel universe or spiritual domain? (T) Norfolk Naval Station? [Laughter] Destination of bilocation! (L) Was this a beneficial event for her?

A: No. She has been ripping open the fabric too much.

Q: (V) Do you know what that means? (TM) The fabric of this dimension? (L) Is T correct? The fabric of this dimension?

A: Close. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... “thought center, spirit center and physical center,” there are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence. When one does not properly utilize these, one tears the fabric of their trilateral continuum when they seek to travel. This can be very problematic, and may lead to the soul being unable to reconnect with the body, thus causing the physical center to perish!!!
Laura said:
Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

(L) Precursor wave... I mean, they were talking about earthquakes.

(Pierre) Precursor is before something, announcing something...

(L) Right, and they were talking about...

(Niall) So this means more of this kind of thing might be coming.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

A: Yes
Laura said:
(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

Tonight, I had one of those things happening to me. Not bilocation nor like the described event by the original poster, I think.

Anyways, I went to sleep on the sofa in the evening and woke up or so I thought with an energetic sensation in my back later in the night then I fell asleep again and dreamt negatively about me sleeping in another house at night and my mother was there.

In the dream I threatened to get my key to the apartment from her so she wouldn’t just come in the middle of the night like that again, and I got the key back without any trouble. I don’t think she really represented my mother but looked like her. Now I thought she was a reptile or something and that what was happening was something bad.

Then I am back on my actual sofa, I sit up and move around, fighting the experience, talking internally that “I am going after it” in a bad mood, and I think talking like that was because of fear which in turn is unpleasant. So, I thought I was awake sitting up but then I really woke up and was laying down, I think, in the position I went to sleep in.

These experiences aren’t like sleep paralysis I think though similar since one can move around or so it seems and see visually.

Next time I will try not to fight it and see what happens. I think that's the fear of letting it happen.

Before this one I had one, without fear, when I was walking up from my bed around in my apartment with something adding new features wherever I looked to my place, only to wake up in bed later. Everything felt very real, but I knew it was a hallucination of some kind, be it induced (by something alien) or just a very lucid dream.

I had a similar experience, I think, a long time ago. I had a little too much champagne and I don't tolerate alcohol very well, so I had a spontaneous exit. While being present in the room full of guests, I could not open my eyelids in spite of my efforts, I could hear people talking but I could not answer them and in spite of myself my hands were making big gestures as a response. At the same time, I could see myself wandering in a large ancient stone structure, like a temple. I was unable to reunite with my body and it was a psychic friend who had to help me get back into my body. Since then, I have been careful not to exceed a few drinks!

It’s interesting I stumbled across this thread, @Ellipse. I don’t have advice as I’m essentially a newbie. BUT!! I had a strange (similar-ish) experience just an hour or so ago. I was driving down a highway in a semi-rural area. It was dark, lit by the odd street light. I approached a roundabout. I could go straight or right. Both options would get me home. An idea popped into my head. It was something along the lines of ‘Consider going a different way to what you would normally go’. (My brother has been stressing the importance of ‘not planning’ - of being spontaneous with decision-making - of not getting sucked into routine.) I pondered for slightly too long, in hindsight. That said, it all happened in a few seconds. I decided to go straight - the route I usually take, the quicker route. Let’s call it Option A. It was maybe 5 mins later when I went round a bend I recognised (hmmm - no - thought I recognised). I started mentally preparing for the next turn-off point too. But the bend I ‘recognised’ and the turn-off point I was planning - were both from Option B. At some point, I ‘came to’ and remembered I was on the Option A route. After all, it’s what I decided. But it was like I was experiencing Option A and B at the same time. Like I was… split from my own indecisiveness…? I may very well have forgotten about this experience (or at least put it in the nonsense pile) had I not found this thread as soon as I got home - I wasn’t looking for answers. I went to ‘New posts’ for some night-time reading. If anyone has any advice or thoughts, I’d love to hear. Thanks for sharing @Ellipse - it continues to amaze me how synchronistic things are when exploring these forums.

Back
Top Bottom