The Changelings, contrary to the Cambion …

Haiku

Jedi Master
This is my latest creation, it was odd at best for me too, but I think it’s my best work yet. I do have to warn you it has some sexually suggestive scenes, guaranteed to hit a ‘R’ rating but I kept it out of being ‘X’ rated, I did try. So, there are some sex scenes but not as much as the massage table held, if anything I found some fantastic information on table massages. There are some of the C’s material being discussed, I got most of it from my notes I took when reviewing all the material years ago, I just hope I didn’t go overboard on it. It has many an adventure and I enjoyed researching all of it. There is a vacation on a 90-meter yacht, a trip underground to a hidden pyramid, an interaction with pirates and authorities at one location, a run-in with some blood suckers, a funeral with a real dragon and a trip through Tartarus to the gates of hell and back not to mention a Succubus from ‘The Wave Causatum – Heroes’ and a quick visit from Nimr from another story I recently did. I even had a couple of characters, Jimmy and Jacque, from my first book ‘The Wave Causatum – Gem’ added in just for fun. I just hope you enjoy it as much as I did in all the writing and editing I had to do for it, at least twenty passes, Haiku …

Attachments

• The Changelings.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Word count, odd question, my English teacher used to ask the same? I'll give the same answer I gave to him, 'I know there are more than ten, lost count after that' (Sarcasm). It’s currently 534 pages of writing, 156,841 words.

And it is only here right now, it might make my list in Kindle/Amazon, haven’t gotten that far yet. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom