The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,

I know there have been discussions about the Skinwalker ranch elsewhere but I didn't find a thread on this series. I was looking for something to watch on Netflix and I saw this one suggested, it's from 2020 and it follows the research done on the ranch by the team of people assembled by the person who bought the ranch from Bigelow.

So far I have watched a few episodes, and it's slowly moving in interesting directions, however I do not like the "reality" flavor that production put on it, it kind of messes with the subject, but I will give it a shot and see where it goes from there.

Here's the Synopsis from IMDB:
A team of scientists and experts who will conduct a thorough search in one of the most infamous and secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO-related activities on earth,Skinwalker Ranch.They will attempt to find out the truth behind more than 200 years of mysteries - involving everything from UFO sightings and paranormal activities to animal mutilations and Native American legends of a shape-shifting creature known simply as as "The Skinwalker."

Has anyone had a chance to check it out? Apparently it is still running as the next episode airs on July 19th.

There is some discussion about this TV series in the skinwalker book thread. I think the last episode of season 3 aired yesterday.
I've watched a few episodes here and there from seasons 1 and 2, and the whole of season 3. Personally I'm still not impressed but then I wasn't there (wouldn't go there for all the money in the world lol) and they surely do not share everything they do or see there if indeed they do something interesting.
This season (3) was all about yuwaypees (UAP's). There were a few interesting instances of technical failures (GPS, telescope mounts, cameras, and photogrammetry), bending of lasers (which could explain in part the photogrammetry anomalies) and the ever present ~1.6GHz signal. According to the TV series, there are many things they don't follow upon and some choices are odd.
I noticed that very often, Eric (don't recall the full name) tends towards a sensible train of thought and gets distracted by the jumping to conclusions of Travis (don't recall the full name - funny accent) and others. I could be mistaken of course but there seem to be a funny dynamic there.

OmyGosh, my mom who is 95, got hooked on this. It reeks of the sensational perpetual orchestrated cliffhanger “reality” show. So I was not a fan of the style which has so many standard modern hooks that are deployed. And it’s good to remember this is Disney after all is said and done. (pretty sure they own the “history” channel which is a massive misinfo op as far as I can tell) If they are dragging it out for 3 seasons… IDK. YMMV.

I started watching the Netflix series, I have always been fascinated by what I have read about this place- according to one of the team there supposedly is classified stuff they are not allowed to disclose-so I am intrigued by what this place is. It might be a question to ask the Cs however not sure what the answer would be- is this a $$$ in the jar question? 😆

There is some discussion about this TV series in the skinwalker book thread. I think the last episode of season 3 aired yesterday.
I've watched a few episodes here and there from seasons 1 and 2, and the whole of season 3.

Skinwalker Ranch, according to the New York Post

Skinwalker Ranch (Pt 1) NIDS, Robert Bigelow, Werewolf, UFOs, Bigfoot | The Basement Office
When you trace the origins of the current UFO story, you end up at Skinwalker Ranch. Supposedly one of the most "haunted" places in the world, storytellers claim the ranch is home to things like UFOs, werewolves, bigfoot and ghosts. In 1996, a millionaire named Robert Bigelow read a local news story about a ranch in Utah that supposedly was a UFO hotspot. Bigelow, obsessed with UFOs since a child, purchased the ranch and hired scientists to investigate. The exploits of the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) would later fill up 280 pages in a book titled "Hunt for the Skinwalker," an alleged "true story" about what they discovered at Skinwalker Ranch. Nick Pope and Steven Greenstreet analyze the evidence and historical timeline of Skinwalker Ranch and quickly discover that some things... just don't add up. | Season 3, Angels & Demons (Pt 3) Brandon Fugal, UFOs, Ghosts & Mormons Episode 2 AAWSAP, Dinobeaver, Hitchhiker Ghosts, Pentagon, UFOs

Skinwalker Ranch, according to the New York Post

Skinwalker Ranch (Pt 1) NIDS, Robert Bigelow, Werewolf, UFOs, Bigfoot | The Basement Office
When you trace the origins of the current UFO story, you end up at Skinwalker Ranch. Supposedly one of the most "haunted" places in the world, storytellers claim the ranch is home to things like UFOs, werewolves, bigfoot and ghosts. In 1996, a millionaire named Robert Bigelow read a local news story about a ranch in Utah that supposedly was a UFO hotspot. Bigelow, obsessed with UFOs since a child, purchased the ranch and hired scientists to investigate. The exploits of the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) would later fill up 280 pages in a book titled "Hunt for the Skinwalker," an alleged "true story" about what they discovered at Skinwalker Ranch. Nick Pope and Steven Greenstreet analyze the evidence and historical timeline of Skinwalker Ranch and quickly discover that some things... just don't add up. | Season 3, Angels & Demons (Pt 3) Brandon Fugal, UFOs, Ghosts & Mormons Episode 2 AAWSAP, Dinobeaver, Hitchhiker Ghosts, Pentagon, UFOs
Steven Greenstreet is a debunker hack. He's right - it all goes back to Skinwalker. He just misses the point: it's real.

I've watched a few episodes here and there from seasons 1 and 2, and the whole of season 3. Personally I'm still not impressed but then I wasn't there (wouldn't go there for all the money in the world lol) and they surely do not share everything they do or see there if indeed they do something interesting.
This season (3) was all about yuwaypees (UAP's). There were a few interesting instances of technical failures (GPS, telescope mounts, cameras, and photogrammetry), bending of lasers (which could explain in part the photogrammetry anomalies) and the ever present ~1.6GHz signal. According to the TV series, there are many things they don't follow upon and some choices are odd.
I noticed that very often, Eric (don't recall the full name) tends towards a sensible train of thought and gets distracted by the jumping to conclusions of Travis (don't recall the full name - funny accent) and others. I could be mistaken of course but there seem to be a funny dynamic there.
Been under the weather a few days and just watched seasons 2, 3, and 4. They have interesting and very repeatable instances of equipment failures, with almost every experiment, and with the signal that appears. I also agree that they probably don't share everything they do, since I'm sure there's some obvious steps that can be taken to follow up on some of the experiments that they just haven't shown, but have likely done. They got into this repetitive groove of shooting rockets into an anomaly in the air above a certain spot, a light appears in the sky, and they act surprised like it's the first time. They have documented this anomaly using infrared and gps data and there seems to really be something there.

Allegedly, there are stories of a portal or portals in the ranch. There are certain stone formations that they attribute to that being the possible location, and there are anomalies in the air around those spots (areas where the data always gets jumbled, among other phenomena). The times they've gotten interesting reactions from areas were when they had a rabbi recite a prayer to open a portal (where they documented a drastic drop in temperature visible in the homestead 2 area, as they call it) and when they had a group of Native American drummers perform a ritual song (where the stone circle attributed to being a portal showed an increase in temperature). You'd think they'd go heavier down this route rather than shoot a 1000 rockets through the air.

The other finding I found interesting is that there is something, be it an object, or a set of caves, or both, in the mesa (and possibly more tunnels around), from where they retrieved refined metal flakes when drilling, confirmed by a lab to have been refined metals and not naturally occuring. They drilled from different angles and hit a hard object all the times and were unable to go as far as they wanted to. They tried sending a camera on tracks down one of the drill holes and it didn't work, which I suspect it did but they werent willing to show what was in there. They were also told by a previous security guard in the ranch of where there was a cave entrance, which had collapsed/closed. Between all these factors, you'd think they would want to aggressively get in there and excavate, even if delicately, to find what was in there, rather than keep spending money on rockets to shoot at the sky in the same spot for the 1001st time.

Overall I think there were solid findings in terms of data with gps, infrared, and others, but it seems like with other History channel shows, they castrate their conclusions and leave it way more open ended than needed, if not deliberately misdirected, and waste time with repeating the same things and format of the show.

Some interesting questions and answers from the last session regarding Skinwalker:

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What is the source of the 1.6 gigahertz signal that shows up on Skin Walker Ranch whenever strange phenomena occur?

A: Breaking of dimensional curtain and leaking of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, now we're on page three...

(Approaching Infinity) On the ranch, the team have reportedly detected caves underground near the mesa and a vertical structure within the mesa, which they cannot drill through. The drill bits come out undamaged, suggesting that the material they are striking is frictionless. They suspect it is metallic. Also, the direction of the drilling attempts suggests the structure is convex on the bottom and top with a tower of some sort extending almost to the top of the mesa. During one drilling attempt, they detected radio transmissions when the drill bit was in contact with the structure. What is the structure?

A: Part of underground 4D STS base.

I think this raises a number of interesting questions:

1. Is all the bizarre activity reported mostly causes by trans-dimensional and trans-density bleed through (window fallers)? A product of the breaking of the dimensional curtain? Are any of the manifestations "aimed" at the research team or the previous family that owned the ranch? Or is this just how 4D manifests based on the the thought plane expectations of the observers?

2. Is the proximity of the 4D STS base essentially turning the nearby ranch land 4D? Like the C's previously mentioned was happening in Dulce NM?

3. It may not be relevant, but I wonder when this base was built? Unlike Dulce there doesn't seem to be any major U.S. military base nearby. The nearby "portal" petroglyphs point to Ute/Navajo contact at least going back to pre-1800 times.

4. What's also interesting is the frequent occurrence on the ranch of migraines, tumors and other possible radiation-related illnesses. Like the C's mention about the Face Peelers in Peru, it seems coming contact with 4D energy period is very dangerous to the 3D physical body?

1. Is all the bizarre activity reported mostly causes by trans-dimensional and trans-density bleed through (window fallers)? A product of the breaking of the dimensional curtain? Are any of the manifestations "aimed" at the research team or the previous family that owned the ranch? Or is this just how 4D manifests based on the the thought plane expectations of the observers?
1. I would say yes, the activity is caused by the location, which may be a window of sorts. I think the relation to the family or the team is more related to their interest or residing on the ranch, but as these phenomena tends to manifest, there's always a "personal" connection to the observer, so in that sense it would always feel like it's directed, but it may not necessarily be intended as such, it may just be the nature of the phenomena.

2. Is the proximity of the 4D STS base essentially turning the nearby ranch land 4D? Like the C's previously mentioned was happening in Dulce NM?
Perhaps, but it could also be the other way around, the location of then base was selected due to the geographical location and it's trans dimensional qualities?

4. What's also interesting is the frequent occurrence on the ranch of migraines, tumors and other possible radiation-related illnesses. Like the C's mention about the Face Peelers in Peru, it seems coming contact with 4D energy period is very dangerous to the 3D physical body?
I would also say so, but I suppose we'd have to define 4D energy, I think energy is energy, but I could be wrong.

The above is purely my speculations on the matter.

3. It may not be relevant, but I wonder when this base was built?
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°15′29″N 109°53′18″W

One very old Army base (now closed) and other close active baes today.

Fort Duchesne, Utah
Fort Duchesne /duːˈʃeɪn/ is a census-designated place (CDP) in Uintah County, Utah, United States. The population was 714 at the 2010 census, an increase from the 2000 figure of 621.

Fort Duchesne was originally a fort, established by the United States Army in 1886 and closed in 1912. The community developed around it within the Uintah and Ouray Reservation, established in 1864. Several bands of Ute were forced on to the reservation about 1880.

The headquarters of the Ute Indian Tribe are located here. Its reservation includes much of Uintah and nearby counties.

Hill Air Force Base in Ogden, UT

Dugway Proving Ground Army Base in Tooele County, UT Tooele County,

Tooele Army Depot Base in Tooele, UT

Back
Top Bottom