War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

There are reports that armored Israeli columns have crossed into Rafah, bombings and pictures of flares. In other words, it looks like the much announced - and much predicted to be a massacre of civilians - Rafah offensive has started. :-( 😡

Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after Hamas accepted ceasefire deal. So, Israel does not want peace but total destruction of Palestine. No peace no Palestinian state. 😡

Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after Hamas accepted ceasefire deal. So, Israel does not want peace but total destruction of Palestine. No peace no Palestinian state. 😡
Now we get to see if the International Criminal Court (ICC) has any smidgen of courage after direct threats from members of Congress etc. There was no reason to issue an arrest warrant vs. Putin with no justification, but Israeli is literally carrying out a real Holocaust and they cannot do stuff without confirming what nations of the global South have known forever, it is a hypocritical institution under Western control.

Now we get to see if the International Criminal Court (ICC) has any smidgen of courage after direct threats from members of Congress etc. There was no reason to issue an arrest warrant vs. Putin with no justification, but Israeli is literally carrying out a real Holocaust and they cannot do stuff without confirming what nations of the global South have known forever, it is a hypocritical institution under Western control.
I daresay nothing will happen at any legal level, the world does seem like a different place, so we'll see where that lands. Israel seems desperate to do this before the US fully collapses and they loose all their impunity. The recent protests that are taking place the world over, might be another indicator that things aren't the same as they were a few years ago... and that might be another reason to their desperation. But at any official level? I highly doubt it, but I am willing and open to be surprised.

The guys from The Duran say that this is the end of the ICC, because if it chooses to act against Israel, the US and the West, who have used it as a political tool since forever, will strike against it and somehow see that it becomes irrelevant - cutting funding or doing anything to take legitimacy away from it. And if it chooses not to act (most likely), then nobody will take it seriously anymore, because Israel is clearly committing genocide, and again it will become irrelevant. I don't see any flaw in The Duran's logic.

Gilad Atzman highlights an Interview with a Iranian professor speaking with Piers Morgan (yeah Piers), who shows his usual colours. This guy never shrinks away from Piers baseless volleys.

Pretty good listen to the end - note that this was posted April 19th just after Iran used a few million in initial arms against Israel's propped up billions, wherein he unpacks it as exposing Israel's hand (and the U.S.'s).

Piers looks like a schoolboy bully, as usual.

I think ICC needs good boost, and this could be a good one. So, if EU member countries agree to sanction Israel, ICC could file arrest warrant against Netanyahu.

I know it is a painful process, but we have to go "through the valley of death".

Gilad Atzman highlights an Interview with a Iranian professor speaking with Piers Morgan (yeah Piers), who shows his usual colours. This guy never shrinks away from Piers baseless volleys.

Pretty good listen to the end - note that this was posted April 19th just after Iran used a few million in initial arms against Israel's propped up billions, wherein he unpacks it as exposing Israel's hand (and the U.S.'s).

Absolute perfection, thanks for sharing!

I can't believe they did not cut this off early or just not show the video entirely. Piers must not have realized how badly he got owned. I do have to credit him at least letting him broadcast this to a western audience. I am sure his producers will give him a strong talking to after that one...

Back
Top Bottom