Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

True. Jim Jordan has, in the last decade or so, come across to me as one of the very few voices of reason in US politics. He's usually very well prepared in various hearings and his arguing usually sounds like common sense. However, despite all of those hearings and questionings, nothing substantial has ever come out of those, no justice has to my knowledge ever been served (think e.g. Clinton, Hunter, Russia hoax). So, has Jordan's 'attacks' been just for show or has he really tried to make a difference?

As you say, maybe peeps like Jordan actually believe the 'Holy Land' stuff, that being their huge blind spot. Or, is someone like Jordan blackmailed by the Epstein folks? If the latter, couldn't they've had put him in place and shut him up years ago?
Jordan to me is like Trey Goudy, who talked a good game, but ultimately let people off the hook on hearings (specifically Trey with Hillary Clinton's emails most notably; the stuff Comey reported on in 2016 should have been revealed in the hearings if proper investigations were done). I mean really obvious stuff. Like when those Twitter execs he had in who kept answering "they did not know, but their boss did" or something to that effect, why the hell was the boss who was making all the decisions not called? I mean when I hear stuff like that it is clear the hearings are for show and they do not ACTUALLY want to get to the bottom of things. I think Jordan is probably compromised through either bribery or blackmail in the normal Washington two step.

‘If you’re watching this… then Al Jazeera has been banned in Israel’.

Preparations for the offensive on Rafah, which appears to be imminent.

• Israel’s military orders Palestinians to move out of eastern Rafah, warning it is about to use “extreme force” in southern Gaza.
  • The order follows a night of intense Israeli bombardment that killed 22 people in Rafah, including eight children.
  • The Israeli military said in social media posts that it “encourages” residents in eastern Rafah to move to an area in al-Mawasi refugee camp, located by the Mediterranean west of Khan Younis.

Brace yourselves.

As you say, maybe peeps like Jordan actually believe the 'Holy Land' stuff, that being their huge blind spot. Or, is someone like Jordan blackmailed by the Epstein folks? If the latter, couldn't they've had put him in place and shut him up years ago?
Perhaps he is much more useful as controlled opposition? He can say whatever he likes, as long as he accomplishes little, and he responds favourably to 'suggestions'.

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh informed Qatari and Egyptian mediators that the group accepted their ceasefire proposal, according to a brief statement from Hamas
Saudi Arabia warns Israel against targeting Gaza’s Rafah, Warning came after Israel’s military ordered tens of thousands of people in the southern Gaza city of Rafah to begin evacuating on Monday

Hamas says it agrees to ceasefire proposal in Gaza war

CAIRO: Hamas on Monday agreed to a ceasefire proposal in the seven-month-old war with Israel in Gaza, hours after the Israeli military told residents to evacuate some parts of Rafah, which has been sheltering more than a million displaced people.
Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh informed Qatari and Egyptian mediators that the group accepted their ceasefire proposal, according to a brief statement from Hamas, which gave no details of the accord.
There was no immediate comment from Israel.
The agreement, should it take effect, would be the first truce since a week-long pause in the fighting in November, and follows months of failed attempts at pausing the fighting to free hostages and allow more aid into Gaza.
There had been concerns that the ceasefire talks being held in Cairo had stalled after Hamas official Izzat Al-Rashiq warned that any Israeli operation in Rafah would put the truce talks in jeopardy.
The city, on the southern edge of the Gaza Strip, has been the last sanctuary for around half of Gaza’s 2.3 million residents, pushed south by Israel’s seven-month-old assault.

It could be both, look at JBP, so completely correct about so many things.. and then completely off in some others, I don't think he was manipulated into that, he sincerely believes he's correct.

So, some of the conservatives in the US, fight on the right side on a lot of issues, but because they do so ideologically and not consciously, their ideology lines them up with Israel. I think the understandable mistake we can make is to assume that someone who fights for the right causes at one time, sees the world as we do in all of them, or do it consciously and not ideologically, that's when we find ourselves shocked at someone's seeming change of tune so rapidly, in reality it isn't rapid at all, it's predictable.

It could be both, look at JBP, so completely correct about so many things.. and then completely off in some others, I don't think he was manipulated into that, he sincerely believes he's correct.

So, some of the conservatives in the US, fight on the right side on a lot of issues, but because they do so ideologically and not consciously, their ideology lines them up with Israel. I think the understandable mistake we can make is to assume that someone who fights for the right causes at one time, sees the world as we do in all of them, or do it consciously and not ideologically, that's when we find ourselves shocked at someone's seeming change of tune so rapidly, in reality it isn't rapid at all, it's predictable.
Expelled from 109 locations from the year AD 250 these parasites have already taken control of the host's body. Not only JBP's but also the larger ones ,with their mass of lies evasions folly hatred and schizophenia. Khazars on the Potomac , Khazars on the Thames , Khazars on the Rhine , Khazars on the Seine , " And if you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by." [ Sun Tzu The Art of War].

There are reports that armored Israeli columns have crossed into Rafah, bombings and pictures of flares. In other words, it looks like the much announced - and much predicted to be a massacre of civilians - Rafah offensive has started. :-( 😡

Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after Hamas accepted ceasefire deal. So, Israel does not want peace but total destruction of Palestine. No peace no Palestinian state. 😡

Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after Hamas accepted ceasefire deal. So, Israel does not want peace but total destruction of Palestine. No peace no Palestinian state. 😡
Now we get to see if the International Criminal Court (ICC) has any smidgen of courage after direct threats from members of Congress etc. There was no reason to issue an arrest warrant vs. Putin with no justification, but Israeli is literally carrying out a real Holocaust and they cannot do stuff without confirming what nations of the global South have known forever, it is a hypocritical institution under Western control.

Now we get to see if the International Criminal Court (ICC) has any smidgen of courage after direct threats from members of Congress etc. There was no reason to issue an arrest warrant vs. Putin with no justification, but Israeli is literally carrying out a real Holocaust and they cannot do stuff without confirming what nations of the global South have known forever, it is a hypocritical institution under Western control.
I daresay nothing will happen at any legal level, the world does seem like a different place, so we'll see where that lands. Israel seems desperate to do this before the US fully collapses and they loose all their impunity. The recent protests that are taking place the world over, might be another indicator that things aren't the same as they were a few years ago... and that might be another reason to their desperation. But at any official level? I highly doubt it, but I am willing and open to be surprised.

The guys from The Duran say that this is the end of the ICC, because if it chooses to act against Israel, the US and the West, who have used it as a political tool since forever, will strike against it and somehow see that it becomes irrelevant - cutting funding or doing anything to take legitimacy away from it. And if it chooses not to act (most likely), then nobody will take it seriously anymore, because Israel is clearly committing genocide, and again it will become irrelevant. I don't see any flaw in The Duran's logic.

Gilad Atzman highlights an Interview with a Iranian professor speaking with Piers Morgan (yeah Piers), who shows his usual colours. This guy never shrinks away from Piers baseless volleys.

Pretty good listen to the end - note that this was posted April 19th just after Iran used a few million in initial arms against Israel's propped up billions, wherein he unpacks it as exposing Israel's hand (and the U.S.'s).

Piers looks like a schoolboy bully, as usual.

I think ICC needs good boost, and this could be a good one. So, if EU member countries agree to sanction Israel, ICC could file arrest warrant against Netanyahu.

I know it is a painful process, but we have to go "through the valley of death".

Back
Top Bottom