What do you want in exchange for information you provide?

I would think that since "wanting" is an STS concept, and they are 6D STO, they want nothing. They give freely and we will do with it as we will. They might expect us to do our own research and learn our lessons. That's if they expect anything at all.

I'd like to ask what C. want in exchange for all the information they provide for us?
Nothing. 😉
If they wanted something from us, it would violate our free will.
Q: (Ark) I would like to know if the Cassiopaeans, together with other STO, are participating in some of this programming?
A: There is no need for us to participate in programming.

Q: Why is that?
A: Because we do not violate free will directive!

Q: (T) It's 3rd and 4th STS that does it.
A: 4th, mostly.
If they "want" something from us it is that we succeed in our mission.
Q: (L) Did I just get zinged? (T) No. No. Mirth! (J) Yes, we haven't had mirth in a while! (T) Just a little mirth there!

A: We have helped you build your staircase one step at a time. Because you asked for it. And you asked for it because it was your destiny. We have put you in contact with those of rare ability in order for you to be able to communicate with us. Again, because you desired it, in order to realize your path. By now, you should recognize the signs... Those who display thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary. The more unusual, the more telling. They have past lives on 3rd density earth, but not recently, but for this one. And they are not oriented to the earth frequency vibrations.
Q: (A) {Laughter} Pronto? Oh! Another thing in 1969, I was introduced to 'pronto.' In 1972 I went to Rome and met with Sergio Doplicher and he was answering the phone 'pronto, pronto!' And at that time, I was also using these algebras to describe electromagnetism and what I called indefinite metric, which was supposed to be my first paper in 1969, but I never published it at that time. 1969 can also mean...
A: Pronto! Dear ones, we want to see you succeed in your mission.
Q: What is the mission?
A: You will discover it.
Q: (L) Are we going to be unhappy or happy when we discover it?
A: Joy unspeakable!
Q: (L) I dreamed about a baby the other night. What did this baby represent?
A: Your progression, your path of discovery.
(L) Who is doing the monitoring?
A: Guess!

Q: (L) Is it third density or fourth density?
A: Both, as usual. In other words, proceed, yes, but tread carefully.

Q: (L) Well, you guys are the ones who gave us hints about this. Are you giving hints about things that will lead us into some dangerous situation?
A: It is dangerous only if handled with innocent or indiscreet zeal.

Q: (L) So, we must keep a low profile, inquire, read, do whatever, but don't go running out and telling anybody about it, which you don't do anyway...
A: But Laura is another story.

Q: (L) I swear! I will not breathe a word!
A: It matters not to us, we will love you eternally, in any density.

Back
Top Bottom