William Toel

RAFL

The Force is Strong With This One
Since a few years now William Toel trevels through Germany, gives interviews and shares his visions and predictions - that God gave him (as he said) - about Germany's future.

Who is he? He has a US military background, a US political background, a financial and a academic background.
He calls himself:

William Toel - Advocate for the German​

Speaker and Author with a positive vision for Germany​

View attachment 1705519878561.webp

More about him you can find on his website (the second part is more interesting):
About William Toel

NOW TO THE FUNNY PART:

When he started his tour in Germany he was revealing secret information about Bletchley Park.
This was a secret and big operation against the German country to hold it down forwever after ww2.
He wrote a book about it. You can find it as a free flipbook here.
The people in Germany started to like him.
And then he made a video with the following predictions for 2023 for Germany:

40 days

At midnight on the night of Friday 13 January 2023 to Saturday 14 January 2023, a time of great trials, efforts and challenges will begin for you. It will last for 40 days up to and including midnight on 22 February 2023. What will come?

A time of extreme cold. The water will freeze in the pipes of your flats and houses. The government will offer you no protection.

A time when food will become scarce. There will be supply shortages due to transport and delivery delays. The government has not provided you with any arable land. It is therefore impossible for you to supply yourselves.

A time of fear and danger. In many cities you will hear air-raid alarms as well as the noise of aeroplanes and missiles.

A time in which you will be liberated from foreign powers. All of Germany will be cleansed of the influence of the New World Order, which still knows how to disguise itself, is involved in everything and has deceived you in secret.

A time of collection and concentration. To restore order, to set the right priorities, to reconnect with God.

A time of return. A return, coming from yourselves, to the original and sustainable Germanness that is inherent in you.

A time of transition. Out of the old party and coalition system that has served foreign interests, that has utilised guilt and shame to deprive Germans of their achievements and prosperity.

Now is the time to prioritise our own interests and look after German families with love. We are entering a sublime age.

All those who do not belong here will return to their homeland.

All those who belong here will return home.

Your land will be returned to you and blessed. You will once again be a people who live in safety, who are prosperous and productive, where marriages last, relationships endure and strong children grow up. You will be a nation where love is the only answer.

Do not be afraid. God stands with each of you. What must be, must be right now. It is a final step into your freedom.

German Video:

IT DID NOT HAPPEN!
The people went away from him... but he stood to his position.

Yesterday I've seen his new video where he says it will still happen. Simply just a year later (it is in English with German subs):

As I can remember he told once in an interview that since he is a child he has a kind of visions. And that's why he was able to have such a career.
And he made political predictions about Germany's reunion in the past very accurate. So let'e see what happens the next 40 days or so here in Germany.

I am very spectical here, but wanted to share it with you. Just for the notice.

I am very spectical here, but wanted to share it with you. Just for the notice.
And it's only going to get more challenging for the Northern hemisphere

https://twitter.com/unwetterfreaks/status/1747582230304620732/photo/1
With these impressions from the Worms-Alzey district we end our “operation day” and head home to southern Bavaria

Attention Tomorrow there is a very high risk of black ice here in Rheinhessen (with a warning level that, fortunately, you don't see that often)

Freezing rain transformed Place Stanislas in Nancy into a real ice rink this Wednesday morning! The thaw is now taking place. ( © Emmanuel Mourey)

Heavy snow, freezing rain trigger flight cancellations in Germany

So let's see if we freeze here or slide into the COINTELPRO section (or get moved from the admin) ;-)

(Meanwhile) Let me add some more things about William Toel to have a better picture about him. Even if it will create more confusion.

At the beginning, when the people began to somehow follow him, he also started a project called Walk-am-Rhein (Walk-at-the-Rhine [River]). The basic idea here was to show the German people what happenend at the Rheinwiesenlager.

What's that? Directly after WW2 the allies put a lot of the German captured soldiers into a kind of prisons (what's the rhight word here? [Lager, nicht Gefängnis]), but these were prisons without buildings. They had to stay on a kind of grassland for month until they died out of food and or other things... These places have been forgotten and William somehow wanted the German peolple to remember the vicitms there.
He was successful.
About 60k people followed his Walk-am-Rhein project.
The Germans simply took something to eat and had a walk on the banks of the Rhine. Doing that they remembered all the victims.
All that was combined with another free available book from William Toel:
Kurt '45. A story about a victim there. (free available in German language here)

DeepL translation of his own description of this book (wow, he's an American and I translated his own words back into his language):
Kurt '45
What you are about to hear or read is not just a war story. Nor is it just about a prisoner of war camp in the aftermath of the Second World War. The point of this story is not to dig into the past, "uncover the truth", apportion blame, seek revenge or even "set the record straight". By no means, this story is meant to liberate you in love.

After all that a kind of community grew up. This was not a kind of one 'rebellious' group, it was like differrent groups were connected through knowing the new revealed things from him.

Then there was a book he wrote called "Constazes Kind". As I'm open to many things, this book shoked me.
The very first version was in English. I waited for the German version... puhhh

Let me explain:
(It's only a fiction) A young girl has to coock for Adol* Hilte* because she knows a lot about the nature and how to make good salads. The story is written from the girl's perspective. The really shocking thing is how she describes him. It open's a new perspective.
Then she had a night with him on his last days and she became pregnant. She had to flee to America...

Due to this book some people started to think that William is the child from this book.
But there was an interview where he said he is not! He simply wrote the book.

There is a lot of effort from William Toel in a direction I can't fully understand.
(Maybe I will in 40 days.)

prisons (what's the rhight word here? [Lager, nicht Gefängnis]
That would be more like "internment camps". The story is quite fascinating and I would appreciate if you can expand a little more on the matter.

That would be more like "internment camps". The story is quite fascinating and I would appreciate if you can expand a little more on the matter.
Sure
When WW2 ended, USA, France and UK put many German people into camps. Some of them where located next to the Rhine river. So called Rheinwiesenlager.
Picture from Wikipedia:
Remagen_enclosure.jpg

The official story is, that these camps lasted only a few month and only a few thousend prisoners died. Wikipedia says ~4000, but referres also a guy who says it could be max 8-40k. These are the official numbers.

But we also know that Roosvelt and Churchill had their Morgenthau Plan to destroy Germany after WW2.
So there is also the untold story about what that really was, and how this affected the camps.

The Germans have been treated like enemies, not like prisoners, in these camps. Things like getting not enough food or water, no help from "Rote Kreutz" etc. Under such conditions more than officially said died.

One part of this story William Toel wrotes in "Kurt 45" (mentioned above).
Onother one is a very good 2015 documentary "Other Losses".

8,2 at IMDB!

Other_Losses-944322905-large.jpg

There is also a free German translation on YT:

"Other Losses" was the column, where on official (US) documents the number of died people, which did not fit into any other column (like, die of thirst, been shooted, etc.) has been noted. And the documentary shows interviews with the allies who did that. Military guys that want to tell that story before they die, and other not official things. Many "Other Losses". The number goes up to over 100k, depending where you look at.
Please do not believe all of that, but I think this is a must see for every German.
IMDB summary:
During the Second World War, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and US President Franklin Roosevelt agreed to the Morgenthau Plan to destroy Germany after the war. As soon as the fighting stopped in 1945, Poland and Russia annexed eastern Germany creating 16 million starving refugees with British and Russian approval. Prisoners in US and French camps were denied protection due under the Geneva Convention and starved to death. More Germans died of allied action after the war than during the war. More than nine million Germans died in the greatest mass slaughter ever known. The film is based on research by author James Bacque whose books have sold over 300,000 copies world-wide, plus research by US Army Senior Historian Col. Dr. Ernest F. Fisher Jr, It also includes the mass charity extended by sympathizers in Canada and the US who disagreed with official policy and who helped to feed the starving enemy. All this has been hidden for over 70 years as the military industrial complex has ruled in the west.

I think we can say there are a lot of victims without a voice.

And here now back to William Toel, who said, that these victims are like lost souls. Still walking around in this Rheinwiesen-Camps. They thought the war is over, only a few days here and we are fine... And now nobody remembers them.
The "Walk-am-Rhein" should remember them, so that these souls can come home.

Today William Toal shared a new video that is quite interesting.
But first let's summarize what happened since my last post to have a better total piture.

As the "Walk am Rhein" project was to remember the victims in the Rheinwiesenlager, Williams 2024 project was to remember the victims of the bombings of the German cities at the end of WW2. This new project he called "Tour for the innocent" (Tour für die Unschuldigen) and it included:
  • Video: A Requiem for the Innocents (Ein Requiem für die Unschuldigen)
    A simple made video with a list of German cities that has been destroyed during this bombings:
  • Together with that he and his wife traveled through Germany and visited many of these cities. On his Telegram channel you can see the dates and some pictures.
  • During that he also asked the Germans to go to these cities. His own words from the video below (translated with DeepL):
Over the last 10 days, I've been working hard on my tour through Germany and showing you the way.
Now it's your turn.
Go to every city in Germany where the innocent have been unjustly killed. Say the prayer there. If it is said fervently, it will have the necessary power.

Anyone who feels it in their heart can do it just as well as I can.
The power is in the words.

Start now. Find out where innocent Germans were killed. Who were they? How and when did they die? Did they die unnoticed, nameless and alone?

Go forth and overcome your fears. Remove once and for all the heavy body of pain and with it the oppressive burden from these places.

You can send us a photo for publication. This way, everyone can participate in the healing of these cities.

You are also welcome to give us a date, time and place for a meeting with others, which we will publicise for you. You can find more information on the channel Die Unschuldigen
You can also find the prayer there.
Let us gain strength and vigour.
Let us remember the INNOCENT together.
  • He published a new flipbook called "Erika" which is available again for free on his website.
    1709976881013.png
    This a story about a young woman during this time describing her way to Dresden.
In between of all that, he did not mention the "40 days" directly. He simply again created videos about how the German government seems to do the exact oppiste of what the people want. So there was nothing new from him on this topic.
Not ot mention the weather. (Regarding the weather: I'm watching daily the weather videos from Kai Zorn. In one video, it was about 3-4 weeks ago, he said something like that: The weather models are showing all the time that we will get a very cold winter. And at the same time, something happens on the atlantic see, nearly daily, that prevents such a cold winter. That reminded me to what the C's once said about weather phenomenas.)

Today he posted a new video. It is again in English with German subs:

I think the most interesting part is that one:
I will stay with you during this period of
time. You know who I
am. It is God who has sent me who has
called me back from The
Mists and placed me here with you at
this point in time. What Authority do I
have? Well as long as I love you I have a
great deal of authority I have a great
deal of power but I don't want to speak
that with my mouth
, something that you need to see over time.

He still stays to his position. And step by step we will see who he really is.
Still exciting.

Back
Top Bottom