Cassiopaean Sandbox > What's on your mind

Who controls the BIS?

(1/31) > >>

alkhemst:
That was a question posed in the SOTT in-page article comment for this post: http://www.sott.net/article/295133-Meet-the-secretive-group-that-runs-the-World (which I commented on as below).

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing.  As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!

If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction -  because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.

goyacobol:

--- Quote from: alkhemst on April 13, 2015, 04:11:40 AM ---That was a question posed in the SOTT in-page article comment for this post: http://www.sott.net/article/295133-Meet-the-secretive-group-that-runs-the-World (which I commented on as below).

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing.  As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!

If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction -  because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.

--- End quote ---

alkhemst,

I too have wondered about the part the Vatican might be playing on the global scene.  I have also been wondering what the main objective of bibilotecapleyades.net might be as well.  It is such a vast array of topics (largely esoteric/occult) that it seems like the work of a group rather than just one individual.  After reading through the Vatican and the Jesuits section there is a lot of material with lists of membership names. For instance one of the player mentioned was the Pilgrim's Society which I had not noticed before.  Apparently according to the site The Pilgrim's Society is higher in rank than The Order of the Garter.  The Pilgrim's Society is apparently a kind of the U.S. connection but it is also international in scope with a Royal Family membership list.

The biliotechcapleyades site also includes BIS under:

Global business operations

Central banks and their superstructure the Bank for International Settlements (1930, Switzerland, 55 central bank members).

The obvious conundrum is how to actually connect all the listed organizations to the Vatican as swiftly and easily as  biliotechcapleyades has done.  That is not to say there are not any connections but you would really spend a lot of time to exhaust the list of connections presented.

Some of the  biliotechcapleyades connections I have seen presented by others sites and sources but not all of them, so I think most of us are at a disadvantage resource and "time" wise.  I guess we could just concentrate on one area like BIS and try to verify the claims of connection.  I have to admit that I am always curious about all of the connections.  One clue leads to another, and another, and another.  The shear volume of organizations both secret and public/not public boggles the mind by itself and the numbers are enough to make one wonder as you slowly connect some of the dots.  Trying to follow the trail of the fingers back to the hidden hand is not so easy.  Maybe if others are interested we could pool our resources and add some credibility to some of the connections between various organizations.

I believe we may be fortunate to not know all the connections or we would probably be in big trouble.  The Cs talk about the "consortium" and I imagine there is a reason they used such a general term.  And then there is the "Quorum" which a blend of STS/STO?

One of my most recent ponderings has been to see that Israel wants to join the AIIB.  I am really trying to figure out that desired connection and what it means.

Anyway,  I would think there are more forum members with similar curiosity about such connections.  I think in a sense trying to observe reality left and right always requires a lot of effort.  I cannot say "whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction" to try to follow some of these trails.  I don't think you are trying to distract anyone.  But, I guess we should keep in mind the overall need to have balance so we don't waste time on "wild goose chases" either.

I am curious if there could be a MOSSAD connection to the Vatican or is there a connection from the MOSSAD to the Vatican? Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Maybe we won't know until the "fat lady sings"?  :huh: :cool: :cool2:

alkhemst:

--- Quote from: goyacobol on April 14, 2015, 06:14:03 AM ---alkhemst,

I too have wondered about the part the Vatican might be playing on the global scene.  I have also been wondering what the main objective of bibilotecapleyades.net might be as well.  It is such a vast array of topics (largely esoteric/occult) that it seems like the work of a group rather than just one individual.  After reading through the Vatican and the Jesuits section there is a lot of material with lists of membership names. For instance one of the player mentioned was the Pilgrim's Society which I had not noticed before.  Apparently according to the site The Pilgrim's Society is higher in rank than The Order of the Garter.  The Pilgrim's Society is apparently a kind of the U.S. connection but it is also international in scope with a Royal Family membership list.

The biliotechcapleyades site also includes BIS under:

Global business operations

Central banks and their superstructure the Bank for International Settlements (1930, Switzerland, 55 central bank members).

The obvious conundrum is how to actually connect all the listed organizations to the Vatican as swiftly and easily as  biliotechcapleyades has done.  That is not to say there are not any connections but you would really spend a lot of time to exhaust the list of connections presented.

Some of the  biliotechcapleyades connections I have seen presented by others sites and sources but not all of them, so I think most of us are at a disadvantage resource and "time" wise.  I guess we could just concentrate on one area like BIS and try to verify the claims of connection.  I have to admit that I am always curious about all of the connections.  One clue leads to another, and another, and another.  The shear volume of organizations both secret and public/not public boggles the mind by itself and the numbers are enough to make one wonder as you slowly connect some of the dots.  Trying to follow the trail of the fingers back to the hidden hand is not so easy.  Maybe if others are interested we could pool our resources and add some credibility to some of the connections between various organizations.

I believe we may be fortunate to not know all the connections or we would probably be in big trouble.  The Cs talk about the "consortium" and I imagine there is a reason they used such a general term.  And then there is the "Quorum" which a blend of STS/STO?

One of my most recent ponderings has been to see that Israel wants to join the AIIB.  I am really trying to figure out that desired connection and what it means.

Anyway,  I would think there are more forum members with similar curiosity about such connections.  I think in a sense trying to observe reality left and right always requires a lot of effort.  I cannot say "whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction" to try to follow some of these trails.  I don't think you are trying to distract anyone.  But, I guess we should keep in mind the overall need to have balance so we don't waste time on "wild goose chases" either.

I am curious if there could be a MOSSAD connection to the Vatican or is there a connection from the MOSSAD to the Vatican? Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Maybe we won't know until the "fat lady sings"?  :huh: :cool: :cool2:

--- End quote ---

Don't know much about who runs Bibilotecapleyades, although came across a bunch of interesting info on there in the past. They do have a section on the early transcripts of the C's too. I'm curious too about these so called Jesuit connections as I seem to run into them from time to time. It's of a personal interest as I did go to a Jesuit school which for me had a lack of integrity institutionalised. I was looking for a quote by Napoleon Bonaparte, I'd heard of and found it on this page with a bunch of others: _http://calltodecision.com/qct.htm

BTW it's claimed to be from these people, I don't know if it was for sure of course. I'll add a few standouts below

Napoleon

--- Quote ---"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order.  Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery.  And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits].  Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…"

Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

--- End quote ---

Hitler

--- Quote --- “Above all I have learned from the Jesuits.  And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall.  The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church.  There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.”

Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)   
--- End quote ---

Abraham Lincoln

--- Quote ---“This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.  We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons.  Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis [President of the Confederacy] nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that under the mask of Democracy, the money and arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us.   I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war.  I conceal what I know on that subject from the knowledge of the nation, for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once take a tenfold more savage and bloody character.  It would become merciless as all religious wars are.  It would become a war of extermination on both sides.  The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor [Samuel B.] Morse [Ed. Note: famous for the Morse code] has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome [i.e., at the Vatican] to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the [Roman Catholic] priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our Constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free.”
--- End quote ---

Those quotes are earth shattering (from the perspective of Jesuits) if they are actually from who they're attributed to. There's another on this page from someone called Darryl Eberhart that summarises the type of involvement he believes the Jesuits have on the world stage:

--- Quote ---“The sad facts of the matter are that the Vatican has been THE major player in the geopolitical arena for many centuries.  And, for the past four centuries, the Jesuit Order (operating from within the Vatican) has been THE major player in both the geopolitical arena and the theological arena – and a very big player (through its Knights of Malta) in the financial arena and in the international intelligence community!  The more I study history and the more ‘I turn over stones’, the more I find the ‘footsteps and fingerprints’ of the Vatican – and, again, more specifically, its Jesuit Order – involved in the most sinister and evil activities!

Indeed, the Jesuit Order (i.e., The Society of Jesus, ‘The Company’), headed by the Jesuit Superior General (i.e., the ‘Black Pope’), is the most formidable enemy to religious and civil liberty that the world has probably ever seen.  The Jesuits became so infamous in Europe for fomenting wars and revolutions, and for assassinating heads of State, that they were expelled from 83 countries, city-states, and cities by 1931 – quite often by Roman Catholic monarchs!

The Jesuit Superior General, the Black Pope, not only controls his powerful Jesuit Order, but also controls the powerful Knights of Malta, top-level Knights of Columbus, and the top-levels of Freemasonry.  Through his control of the top levels of Secret Societies (especially Knights of Malta and high-level Freemasons), he controls the top intelligence agencies of the world.  A good example of this occurred in World War II: the top intelligence man in the OSS (later CIA) was Knight of Malta William “Wild Bill” Donovan; the top intelligence man in Nazi Germany on the eastern front was German Knight of Malta General Reinhard Gehlen; and the top intelligence man in the Soviet Union was Knight of Malta Prince Anton Turkul (who used Jesuit priests for his couriers).  Thus, the Jesuit Order was in control of the major combatants, and able to ‘steer’ the war in the directions they wanted – and in the process to slaughter millions of their favorite targets (Jews, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians).

Additionally, because of his control of the Vatican hierarchy (through his Jesuit Order and P-2 Masonry), the Jesuit Superior General also has control and use of the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’ (i.e., the Office of Inquisition), the Roman Curia, and Vatican finances (which are substantial)!  If all this does not make the ‘Black Pope’ the most powerful man on the face of the earth, I do not know what would.

Secret societies – most particularly the Jesuit Order with its Knights of Malta and top-level Freemasons – must be exposed and removed from our shores, or America will not survive!”
--- End quote ---

Being raised a Catholic, I was taught that the church was once a large controlling force in the world but has been in demise in terms of worldly power. While it was once a sort of world authority, it's learnt from the past mistakes and is now just a well intentioned organisation dedicated to being a champion of the poor and downtrodden around the world. Pope Francis is the epitome of this new look for the Catholic Church, and he seems like a good guy, who is largely ineffectual when it comes to affecting real political clout.

I have to wonder though, is the best place to hide right in front of our faces in an institution that stands for peace and justice (with a few scandals here and there). The Catholic Church and the Jesuits would be a good place to front such a conspiracy if that is the case. If this institution is the barely visible front of the powers the believe themselves to be, it's quite likely the "consortium" is the invisible back office - just a speculation.

Possibility of Being:
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get.  :)

irjO:
many people may consider the Rothschild family the one who would guide the BIS but the C's said that the Rothchild is just a player selected to play a certain role, they said that the top of the Mossad are the group more close to the pick of the pyramid so I would say that the answer would be the Mossad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version