What is Behind the Increase in Blood Cancers?

Ruth

The Living Force
There may be a lot of reasons behind this increase, especially in adults. I am particularly interested about what part, if any, vaccines play, particularly in the onset of acute leukemia. In addition there is the large number of children who get leukemia as well.

If vaccines do play a part, which ingredients, or which particular vaccine (or combinations) tend to be the biggest triggers? Vaccines and their risks is quite a hot topic at the moment. I was wondering if there was any link to blood cancers, or perhaps the increase is due to something else entirely?

There may be a lot of reasons behind this increase, especially in adults. I am particularly interested about what part, if any, vaccines play, particularly in the onset of acute leukemia. In addition there is the large number of children who get leukemia as well.

If vaccines do play a part, which ingredients, or which particular vaccine (or combinations) tend to be the biggest triggers? Vaccines and their risks is quite a hot topic at the moment. I was wondering if there was any link to blood cancers, or perhaps the increase is due to something else entirely?
Fair question, but the answers are likely obtainable through studying the clinical research. As per my basic understanding of the physiology, I think EMF is probably a major player. Added to that, we have glyphosate poisoning, malnutrition, and ruined circadian rhythms.

When looking for an answer to a question, it is wise to cover all your bases. So here's another angle. Dr. Hulda Clark in her researches showed that leukemia can be caused by contamination arising in metal water pipes, particularly from cadmium, which only requires very minute amounts to be toxic. ("The Cure for all Diseases" p211.) It's even toxic if you wash your clothes in the water. She indicates that you need to remove the source of contamination (use plastic pipes) and do a kidney cleanse.
Even so, there may be other causes.

When looking for an answer to a question, it is wise to cover all your bases. So here's another angle. Dr. Hulda Clark in her researches showed that leukemia can be caused by contamination arising in metal water pipes, particularly from cadmium, which only requires very minute amounts to be toxic. ("The Cure for all Diseases" p211.) It's even toxic if you wash your clothes in the water. She indicates that you need to remove the source of contamination (use plastic pipes) and do a kidney cleanse.
Even so, there may be other causes.
Yep, cadmium is seriously toxic even in small amounts - and completely destroys the kidney filtration system. Interestingly, high copper is synergistically toxic with the heavy metals also. You would be surprised how many people present with high copper-zinc ratios on blood metals panels.

Lead is also another factor, because lead deposits in the bones.

Well ... Try to find something to eat that does not carry poison!

And then .. The reaction of many people to information is shrug ... until the disease manifests itself and in many cases not even so ...

In spite of that and of waiting for the total lack of interest of the person, every time I transmit the information when it can be done.

"The catalyst" for a certain type of experience is enormous today.

My magic words for this topic:

Fast, Sodium Bicarbonate, Seawater, Almonds and the Tea of the Emperors of the "Forbidden City".

And the most important: "read this forum in depth".

And it's not just leukemia which is on the rise. Looking only at that may make you miss the whole picture. All types of cancers and other diseases are spreading, and hit younger and younger people as well, including small children.

And it's not just leukemia which is on the rise. Looking only at that may make you miss the whole picture. All types of cancers and other diseases are spreading, and hit younger and younger people as well, including small children.
Yes, when it comes to children (particularly American children) it certainly looks like vaccines play a big part in their health issues including childhood cancers. Especially if you do a comparison between first world countries and their vaccine mandates. America is one of the most highly vaccinated 1st world countries, with the sickest children in the world. This, and the 'modern medical' (?) way of cutting the umbilical cord too quickly, preventing the return of stem cells to the baby just after birth. It's not like Mother Nature knew what she was doing. Human beings just have to interfere to 'make things better'. Often has unintended results.

Last year, I attended a haematology workshop at one of my work places. I was bamboozled and dismayed at the number of new types of blood cancers that were being 'discovered'. I thought that maybe vaccines might have a part to play, especially in previously healthy adults, particularly young adults, if they received vaccinations and had traveled.

If metabolic dysfunction is to be believed as the root cause of all disease I think it is pretty telling that only '12% of American adults are metabolically healthy'(Only 12 percent of American adults are metabolically healthy, study finds -- Sott.net). That would mean that 88% of the American adult population is at risk for contracting some sort of chronic illness. As others mentioned above there are many other factors such as EMF, glyphosphate, heavy metal toxicity, vaccines, malnutrition that only further exasperate the general population's weakened state. The general increase in blood cancer is only but one 'face' of the rise of epidemic disease in America. Although, one recent article that is specific to your question is this one about the toxicity of sunscreen: High levels of sunscreen ingredients end up in the bloodstream: study -- Sott.net

Not only all the chemicals and malnutrition. It should also add the amount of radioactive isotopes released into the atmosphere and seas, during all nuclear tests and accidents at nuclear plants, such as Chernobyl or Fukushima.

Yep, cadmium is seriously toxic even in small amounts - and completely destroys the kidney filtration system. Interestingly, high copper is synergistically toxic with the heavy metals also. You would be surprised how many people present with high copper-zinc ratios on blood metals panels.

Lead is also another factor, because lead deposits in the bones.
Hello Keyhole, I was reading this over and it struck me that tradesmen (including myself) use cadmium plated nails and so on when building fences and other structures. This could represent quite an influence, especially when you think how many tradies actually hold the nails in their mouth prior to nailing! Another influence could be the use of lead when soldering wires etc. I was in the electrical trades for over 40 years, and just the fumes coming off a hot soldering iron would be contaminated with lead particles. I worked in a (Siemens) factory for 11 years and they used solder baths to solder connections to their circuit boards. The whole factory was quite open, so everybody in there could be affected by it.

It looks like I may have inadvertently found some answers to the question originally posed! Courtesy of Dr Theresa Deisher, who is a stem cell researcher.

In addition she mentioned the thing that triggers labor/childbirth, which I didn't know. It's an immune response by the mother triggered by the amount of fetal stem cells in her blood. It also explains why too much of these fetal stem cells, too early in pregnancy leads to miscarriages, and too little will lead to a situation where labor needs to be induced.

For all those who want to miss the part on issues with the Pertussis vaccine, just go to 16.39 minutes. I'm not sure how this relates to other cancers, but it certainly explains the increase in blood cancers.

I agree with all that has been said and would like to add that whenever I think about cancer (of any kind) I cannot avoid thinking about something like information/vibration fields as the cause of the cancer and the person consciousness as a probable part of it. Of course all the information that surrounds one person and becomes part of him/her will change the conscious awareness and vice versa. Everything ends being connected, we can only tilt the balance in our personal lives by the choices made.

Back
Top Bottom