Mathematics

zajakrojf

The Force is Strong With This One
Pythagoras 3,14..... 3=2x7
Fibonacci
Tesla 396
Holly trinity
So in holly mathematics story goes : 1 is 3 and 3 is one.
So 3 is a key of life
9 is a fractal of life
6 is moving of life
Wish to ask is this mathematics of 3 are secret of life?
Spiral reflection of one ray of light. We are just lens, Horus, The EYE!
Like Greek alphabet, visually they present light ray travelling trough mirror. We find the same image of light centre and mirroring reflections.
Like sun hit the rain 5 colour goes out . There are spectrum of 7 (black, white are in middle with our own lens) 357
1 1
2 0
3 -1
4 -2
5 -3
6 -4
7 -5
8 -6
9 -7
10 -8
11 -9
12 0
This sequence shows one (ray) channel-future and past in same "tube", similar to our DNA.
Numbers in same line(1 1/3-1/5-3/7-5/9-7) are physical manifestations.
Original code of light is 12, manifestation is 9, humans are 5.
Like 4 seasons of year in 3 time sequence ( or space time and moving) are 12 and there is 5 quantum realities.
Like 1 sun on rain gives rainbow. Even Maya, Dao, Egypt(IHS) have same mathematics sequence of 3 in 1.
Even paradox can be calculate by this...like I AM NOT THE ONE I AM, 000 in 1 is(he is) 1, so there is possibility that life came from nothing.
396.pnglom leče.pngda.pngmayahopi.png

Attachments

• lomovi svjetlosti feničko slovo.png
    lomovi svjetlosti feničko slovo.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
Cannot give lessons here. Give one example in two examples!
You do NOT do just mathematics by linear calculation. U look (visual) and u put it in movement in 360 deggre (3D) on 12 directions from Center!
Like mister H20 is 3 in combining, is 3 on chemical scale is 3 in 1 = water. On visual side is 3 symbols (letters).
PI is circular but is in movement, Spiral! There are 12 circular spirals from one Center, they are one body(Kabbalah tree of life).
Again visual mathematics of a Pi body is this little story is again 12=3(1+2)

123456789 0 =10 letters=45 all letters combined together=9 visually=333=3=1 or if u want to do 45=4-5=1
0 is not number, 1 is positive and negative in same time 1=3
10=1=1+0=1=3.
Infinitive possible resuts are just from 1 number because is 1=3(time space moving) =1

@zajakrojf

This is not the way to do the math. You should demonstrate your logic using Math. This what you do is a mix of not correlated conception without possibility to draw any correct conclusion.

Or there cannot be conclusion because is moving illusion.
Zero point is illusion of a statics .Linear calculating is statistics analysis tool. It s 1 in 13 of maths. Only 1 movement, 1 direction, 1 body.
And yes there are (111) 3 in one, that make him one complete system.

We can call it speculation :) Sometimes is good to do this even when you don't have any serious facts about some topic, because You can learn to search the truth, but only is up to us if we are able to see the information( real information). For me feelings mix with thoughts is good combination if i'm in the middle :D

Or there cannot be conclusion because is moving illusion.
Zero point is illusion of a statics .Linear calculating is statistics analysis tool. It s 1 in 13 of maths. Only 1 movement, 1 direction, 1 body.
And yes there are (111) 3 in one, that make him one complete system.

So, we have a philosophy, not math yet.

Yes if u are in "evolution "mode, of course. Finding new or recognize old, philosophy question indeed.

So, we have a philosophy, not math yet.
Yes the philosophy seems via one of his graphics to be Enneagram law of three-like. The math for me relates to the math property triality.

In very very loose terms the above math for physics is like triality has antimatter turning matter into new/empty spacetime while in Enneagram organizational behavior model terms it would be like development turns consulting into a new process. For
zajakrojf's philosophy, it could be movement turns direction into a new body.

(oops took too long to edit my previous accidently posted post)

For me this is a proper question. Is it just a philosophy or fractal of real mechanism.

Wish to ask is this mathematics of 3 are secret of life?
short question is : is it mathematical key to all answers: 1=3=1?
For me this is a proper question. Is it just a philosophy or fractal of real mechanism.

Although I don't understand much about math, I'm fascinated by some aspects of it. Reading about foundations, ontology and history of math and logic, I discovered a much stranger realm than I once thought, with many different types of math and logic. Spencer Brown's laws of form and the old concept of division by zero being infinity instead of undefined stuck with me.

Perhaps there is something of truth to that 1=3=1 relation that you propose (the rest of what you said is incomprehensible to me), as we live in 3D space in 3rd density and the Cs said we occupy the "realm of the three", but even so it doesn't necessarily mean that it is THE 'secret to life'. I completely understand the appeal of finding that one truth that will solve everything but it is way more likely that life has many untold secrets to be discovered. You might be on to something important, you might be seeing common patterns that don't necessarily mean much or you might be delusional. Is there a way that you can explore your hypothesis to check its validity? Or formalize it in a way that math knowledgeable people can understand? Perhaps explore the triality property that John G mentioned to see if you can find correlates in the math created/discovered by other people.

Back
Top Bottom