Earthquake prediction

light worker

Padawan Learner
I have big need to start topic about possibility of prediction of earthquakes.
In last period (one year) my country Croatia had several strong earthquakes. Experience in not nice, there were lot damaged infrastructure and homes. People were scared (me too). We still have earthquakes present in region.

Now, there is one very interesting person, about I wish start talk. His name is Igor Kostelac. Why is he so interesting?
He has found way to predict earthquakes. He is active on facebook and yuotube. Unfortunately, he is writing on Croatian, but his story is very interesting.

His main thesis is that main earthquakes coming from comets. He developed procedure for prediction. He told to everyone, that he can predict in time (in second) and place (epicenter) every earthquake. He is using program Starry Night Pro Plus 6 which has orbits from some 2000 known comets (he told that there is more than 5000 comets around Earth). He will have very soon lecture how we can predict earthquake. Several days ago he publish through link his book (PDF) about his topic. He decide to give to the world info about what is going on above us. He told us on his FB pages, that governments are hiding situation in sky.
He is using Tesla numbers 3,6,9.... for prediction he is using angular separation, he found that lunar changes are connected with earthquakes too. He told that comets like Elenin, Nibiru (Catalina C/2013 US10) i Nibiru sistem Sun (Catalina C/2013 V4) ect. enterd in our Solar system and start to make problems like earthquakes.

Only problem is that he can not calculate how strong will be earthquake. He is still trying to find this answear.

What is intersting, that government arrest him, took his equipment. Government is trying to scare him, but he is person which can not be scared.

I think that we should look at his work. You can find him at: Igor Kostelac
as youtube.

Since a number of us don't speak Croatian, then perhaps you can post to us his predictions a few days in advance with time and location. That gives us a way to check out how his claimed predictive abilities are.
When he did last prediction in future, police came and arrested him and took all computers. He was in jail for 3 days. When something jump from prediction, I will put it here.

Yesterday he had live on English. You should look about what he is talking.

Thanks for the link in English, if i am able i will check it out. However, if you, or anyone else, would like to provide some notes about what he's saying in the video, along with any relevant screenshots, that would be most helpful.

When he did last prediction in future, police came and arrested him and took all computers. He was in jail for 3 days. When something jump from prediction, I will put it here.

It might be useful for a short time to record ALL of his predictions and then post them here with any relevant earthquakes so we can see what kind of hit rate he has. Or, like Aeneas says, at least log his predictions here so we can all keep our eyes out for any hits and misses.

In last period (one year) my country Croatia had several strong earthquakes. Experience in not nice, there were lot damaged infrastructure and homes. People were scared (me too). We still have earthquakes present in region.

Now, there is one very interesting person, about I wish start talk. His name is Igor Kostelac. Why is he so interesting?
He has found way to predict earthquakes. He is active on facebook and yuotube. Unfortunately, he is writing on Croatian, but his story is very interesting.

His main thesis is that main earthquakes coming from comets. He developed procedure for prediction. He told to everyone, that he can predict in time (in second) and place (epicenter) every earthquake. He is using program Starry Night Pro Plus 6 which has orbits from some 2000 known comets (he told that there is more than 5000 comets around Earth). He will have very soon lecture how we can predict earthquake. Several days ago he publish through link his book (PDF) about his topic. He decide to give to the world info about what is going on above us. He told us on his FB pages, that governments are hiding situation in sky.
He is using Tesla numbers 3,6,9.... for prediction he is using angular separation, he found that lunar changes are connected with earthquakes too. He told that comets like Elenin, Nibiru (Catalina C/2013 US10) i Nibiru sistem Sun (Catalina C/2013 V4) ect. enterd in our Solar system and start to make problems like earthquakes.

Only problem is that he can not calculate how strong will be earthquake. He is still trying to find this answear.

What is intersting, that government arrest him, took his equipment. Government is trying to scare him, but he is person which can not be scared.

as youtube.
Hello, I suggest you look up on Youtube, a person who calls himself Dutchsinse. He has been 'predicting' earthquake activity for more than a decade, and his predictions are becoming reasonably accurate.
The official Earthquake notification people in USA, called the USGS are always trying to denigrate him because they can't seem to get their act together even though they have fancy degrees and supercomputers to help them. Dutchsinse is one person, and I think he's onto something.
Another area you could check is the Volcanic Eruption page which Dutchsinse mentions. There is a tie-in with eruptions and Earthquakes which seems to operate in a similar way, the magma beneath our feet bursting through the crust as the harmonics that are generated by the Earth reach a crescendo.

He put picture for warning Macedonians. He said that he colored time of passing of comets, and that earthquakes will occur in that time again.
The same comets will circulate in Balkan region next 30 days. Now they are going up to the North, and after some 30 das, their trajectory (orbit) wil go down (to south) when we are looking Balkan region.
More stronger earthquakes are coming. Unfortunately.

He put picture for warning Macedonians. He said that he colored time of passing of comets, and that earthquakes will occur in that time again.
The same comets will circulate in Balkan region next 30 days. Now they are going up to the North, and after some 30 das, their trajectory (orbit) wil go down (to south) when we are looking Balkan region.
More stronger earthquakes are coming. Unfortunately.

To save people clicking through to facebook, this is the image from the link provided:

1615893224516.png

I went to his facebook page and he appears to put a lot of emphasis on comets. This is from a post he made on the 12th of March:
...How do tectonic plates fit into this story now? Not at all. That's just a lie, Cover up. Comets are causing earthquakes by passing. The question is how low they go when they leave such an impression of the wind - probably very low, not to mention the pressure that comes from. Live in a completely false belief behind which is the official science that keeps people in total illusion.
I think the system is much more complex that to narrow it down to comets as being the cause of earthquakes. Pierre Lescaudron has shown many of the things which influences this system in his book, "Earth changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection" like solar cycles, loading of cometary dust, greater electrical potential between the various heavenly bodies, slowing of the spin of the earth, a solar companion etc.

Much as we like to have simple explanations of cause and effect, reality is rarely like that. He writes on the 13th of March:
...Once again, I am warning you that UNTIL we have a program for accurate earthquake forecasting in advance, we will not know for sure how many earthquakes await us and when it will be. If the spread of panic is the announcement of an earthquake in the future, what kind of psychosis is it to live in total ignorance of what will happen in the next minutes or hours. I want to know in advance what's going to happen in order to plan my future.
Just as he calls for an accurate earthquake forecasting program, he claims to have just such a program. Predictive models are only as good as the information going in to them and if major factors are missing in models as we have seen in the climate change models, then the output will demonstrate that.

Time will show how good the output is and for that we need predictions against which we can compare.

I went to his facebook page and he appears to put a lot of emphasis on comets. This is from a post he made on the 12th of March:

I think the system is much more complex that to narrow it down to comets as being the cause of earthquakes. Pierre Lescaudron has shown many of the things which influences this system in his book, "Earth changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection" like solar cycles, loading of cometary dust, greater electrical potential between the various heavenly bodies, slowing of the spin of the earth, a solar companion etc.

Much as we like to have simple explanations of cause and effect, reality is rarely like that. He writes on the 13th of March:

Just as he calls for an accurate earthquake forecasting program, he claims to have just such a program. Predictive models are only as good as the information going in to them and if major factors are missing in models as we have seen in the climate change models, then the output will demonstrate that.

Time will show how good the output is and for that we need predictions against which we can compare.

as youtube.
maybe look at quakewatch.net?

This is link for download Mr. Igor Kostelac book: easyupload.io
Unfortunately, it is on Croatian, but lucky for non exYugoslavian, there is google translate help. There is not lot of text in book, but lot of pictures, which shows work in his program, then Tesla's numbers (3,6,9,12,15.....360 degrees), samples of earthquakes in last months from whole Earth.
There is one interesting part, where he put testimonies from people which felt strong earthquake from 29.12.2020., which was 6.3 strong Richter scale magnitude. What is interesting that many descibes what theh feal moment before earthquake:
Strong sound before earthquake, then some kind of energy wave where forest was bent down, some strong presure which hit people on the floor etc.
I remember that morning color of sky (few hours before earthquake) was so red. We all were talking that we never saw this color of sky.
One intersting info from Mr. Igor Kostelac is, that earthquake is not connected with nearness of comet to the ground.

Norther Algeria was hit by strong earthquakes. Mr. Kostelac made analyse on his FB profile.
I made translation of his text, just you can see about what is he talking.
Post on FB: Facebook
Translation on english:
"Here let me show you now, how if I had a ready-made earthquake calculation program, this earthquake in Algeria would have been detected in advance. You can see two yellow lines in the picture. The light yellow line is the orbit of comet Elenin, the DARK yellow line is what the program would announce in advance. The exact epicenter of the earthquake is at the end of the dark yellow line. Where it name “epicenter” this is the “official epicenter” of the earthquake. As far as you can see the epicenter that my system found is right next to the official one. Now you have to know, that this Tesla series is inscribed there and it was waiting for this earthquake to happen. Look at the picture with angular separation where AGAIN the value of the earthquake is expressed in Tesla's sequence. The earthquake, as I assumed, was caused by comet Elena's A3, which found itself in an earthquake position.

To reiterate this, if I had a program that looks for Tesla's string in angular separation, the program would show out this EPICENTAR months in advance. Therefore, it is not TRUE that earthquakes cannot be predicted - because they can and this is pure evidence. This cannot be done manually, because it is very complicated. So if you set the program to search the map for this value in Tesla's sequence - the program within a few seconds throws out all future earthquakes with the exact time and epicenters months in advance. And because of this I was arrested !!!"

Attachments

• Angular separation - Algeria earthquake.jpg
    Angular separation - Algeria earthquake.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom