Women and thyroid/hormone problems

OK LADIES!!
Here is what has worked for me!!
I had severe hypothyroidism/Hoshimoto's.....(WEIGHT GAIN, FELT LIKE I WAS ALWAYS WALKING UNDERWATER, EXAUGHSTED!, HAIR FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS, MAJOR BRAIN FOG, ETC ETC ETC)

I initially went to an Endo doc.....what a waist of my time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first book I read was "the thyroid book" the website is very informative also. I contacted one of the doctors in my state (CA) and was ready to start the tests but didn't have the money. He did seem to have a good grasp on how to heal me. I do recommend the book! It will give you a very good understanding of the world of thyroid.

I discovered Andrea's Moritz (enter-chi.com)
I bought his book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation and was amazed at how many people he helped and how inexpensive it was.
DO THE LIVER AND GALLBLADDER FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!
I have done 7 now and feel fantastic!!!!! After the first one I felt SO much better. I am not all the way better yet but I am pretty close I think. I can now live a normal life WITHOUT THYROID DRUGS. Don't resort to drugs that don't work anyway! Only one type of thyroid issue can be treated with drugs.
I have tons of energy (no more walking under water), my hair isn't falling out as much, my brain fog is lifting and I don't have to sleep all the time!!
Please email me if you have any question and I will try to help. It's hell living with a thyroid problem

Hi cherylclift,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

cherylclift said:
sorry....was just trying to help.

No need to apologize. The request for an introduction in no way implies that you were NOT trying to help. The intro post helps us know where you're coming from and interact. :)

As I try to experiment with lugol these days upon the invaluable discussion and guidance shared in the forum, the subject of thyroid also attracts my attention, including a possible astrological/spiritual context of it.

Just like vocal cords, the thyroid seems to be located at our 5th chakra, the throat chakra. And I think that our 5th chakra is somehow correlated with the 5th astrological sign, Leo (and also its opposite and complementary sign, Aquarius).

Leo is very much about self-expression. I tried to find any possible relationship between our throat and our being or self expression. Soon, I remembered that our voice is also very much about being and self-expression. I thought there could be other relationships but none came to my mind then. But I recently read about thyroid and related problems, that they are more common in certain third world nations and that women are more likely to develop them. My country, Turkey, is listed as one of the most problematic nations in the world in terms of hypothyroidism. And then it occurred to me that these problems can be closely related to self-expression problems because this is also so widespread in Turkey in terms of both the general population, and especially women.

I also came across a relevant explanation from Louise Hay (not to "affirm" her all ideas!):

THROAT: Avenue of expression. Channel of Creativity.

THROAT PROBLEMS: The inability to speak up for oneself. Swallowed anger. Stifled creativity. Refusal to change.

Affirmation: Its okay to make noise. I express myself freely & joyously. I speak up for myself with ease. I express my creativity. I am willing to change.

She has also some related explanations for thyroid in general, hypo- and hyperthyroid, goiter, etc. I'm aware of possible new-agy programing in such guidings; I don't intend to make a misguided promotion or potentially harmful noise.

Astrologically, the "change" part is more related to Aquairian representation rather than Leo as I believe it is closely related to "mirroring" experiences, learning and changing one's being or expression accordingly.

Hello,
In addition to that, i found a website where you can find natural plants mixture that can help the thyroid functions. Here is the mixture :

Christe marine plante (Crithmum maritimum) ; marrow seed (Cucurbita pepo) ; Fucus vesiculosus thalle ; Gugulon exsudat (Commiphora mukul) ; Laminaires thalle (Laminaria digitata) ; Ortie piquante leaf (Urtica dioïca) ; Romarin leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis) ; Sabal serrulata baie* (Serenoa repens)
Composition for 3000 mg. (daily portion) : Christe marine plante 375 mg ; Courge pépins 375 mg ; Fucus vesiculosus thalle 375 mg ; Gugulon exsudat 375 mg ; Laminaires thalle 375 mg ; Ortie piquante feuille 375 mg ; Romarin feuille 375 mg ; Sabal serrulata baie* 375 mg

I found it on this french website http://www.abcdelanature.com/p-78-thyrovie-melange-plantes.html and it's called "thyrovie". I don't know effectiveness, but it's seems to be a natural way to regulate hormonals disorders. Another mixture exists and it is :

Composition for 3000 mg. (daily portion) : Alchémille plant 600 mg ; Damiana leaf* 600 mg ; Griffonia seed* 600 mg ; Rhodiola rhizome 600 mg ; Yam rhizome extract 16% 600 mg ( diosgénine 96 mg).

I hope this can help in a good way

An upcoming free Thyroid Secret Documentary Series to start March 1st, in case anyone is interested.

I’m Dr. Izabella Wentz, and I’m the in-house thyroid expert and your host of The Thyroid Secret! I became a thyroid expert/human guinea pig as a result of my own challenges with autoimmune thyroid disease, Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism.

My goal is to change the way that thyroid disease is treated- because too many people suffer needlessly like I did- and I hope to do so with this documentary!

It take a massive shift to create the type of change that is needed- and I need your help - please read the rest of this email to learn more how you can support this mission!

I’ve partnered with over 100 thyroid experts, 67 thyroid patients, and an amazing production team to create this documentary series to empower you with the tools you need to take back your health!

You’ll get to know more about me, my work and why I care so much about getting the truth out about thyroid disease when you watch the Thyroid Secret Documentary Series, but in the meantime, you can check my ABOUT page to get to know me a bit more.

You’re in good hands :-)

Here are some housekeeping notes, so that you have the best viewing experience!
What's Coming Up?
The Thyroid Secret Screening is happening for 9 days only starting March 1st. I have 9 amazing, aha-moment packed episodes to share with you. Each episode airs for a 24-hour period beginning at 6pm ET. Be sure to bookmark our schedule page and watch your email for announcements!
Format
This complementary screening is available worldwide via the internet! Stay in your PJ’s and watch!

Release Date
The World Premiere Screening Event starts on March 1st at 6pm Eastern time (we will send you a reminder).
​​​​​​​
Evening Release Time
I wanted to make this life-saving health information approachable and digestible for you, so we will be releasing 9-episodes of The Thyroid Secret to you, one-by-one, each evening- sitcom style- so you can tune in after work!

Please mark your calendars each evening at 6pm ET, starting March 1st.

In the case that the evenings don’t work for you, they will also be available to watch for another 24 hours thereafter. I hope that you will watch every single episode because I know that the information shared in each episode can change your life!
How to Get Access to Episodes
Over the next week, I'll be sending you emails from info@thethyroidsecret.com that will give you exclusive and complimentary access to view our 9-part thyroid documentary series that contains very specific, actionable information on how to prevent and recover from thyroid disease!

So... The next email you get from me tomorrow will have this banner (that’s from me, Dr. Izabella Wentz, PharmD)...
​​​​​​​
The Thyroid Secret
Make sure you keep an eye on your inbox :-)

This 9 part documentary is filled with the latest most cutting edge information that your doctor is NOT telling you about everything related your health and your thyroid.
Reminders
There are a couple things we need you to do to make 100% sure you’re getting all our updates and are ready to GO on March 1st:
Add Us To Your Address Book or Email Contact List - info@thethyroidsecret.com to get exclusive premier access to the episodes. We won’t spam you, I promise. But we will send you super important information like the links to watch the documentary for free each day. Trust us; you’ll want these emails coming to the right spot.

Add to Calendar - I know that life can get busy, but this series can change your life, so I don’t want you to miss out. You’ll get all of the information I wish I had to recover my health 8 years ago when I was diagnosed- in one place! So that you don’t forget, this handy little button will let you set an automatic reminder to let you know when all the action starts so you don’t miss a minute (remember, your Exclusive Insider Screening starts on March 1st!)​​​​​​​

Internet - The series is broadcast via the internet for 9-days only. Make sure you have access to a reliable internet connection during this time so you don’t miss out!

Help us spread the word - Our mission is to change the way that thyroid disease is treated! Help us get the word out about this documentary screening! Right below is a customized link that you can use to invite people to the screening.

Please invite your friends and loved ones or anyone else you think could benefit from getting access to this premiere screening of The Thyroid Secret!

Every time someone registers for the event we’ll know, and just to help make things “a little more interesting” we’ll be giving away some awesome prizes when you tell people about the series!

Here’s where you can get your personal link to share with people:

http://thethyroidsecret.com/share/?llcharade@gmail.com

And here’s a list and rundown of all the great prizes we’re giving away to boot!

Until we meet again...

I’m so happy that you’re here and I can’t wait for you to see what’s in store!!

Keep an eye out for updated information and other goodies before The Thyroid Secret goes live!

Excited to be a part of your journey!

Dr. Izabella Wentz

The Thyroid Secret Team

P.O. Box 61
Niwot CO 80544
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

In short:

What's Coming Up?
The Thyroid Secret Screening is happening for 9 days only starting March 1st. I have 9 amazing, aha-moment packed episodes to share with you. Each episode airs for a 24-hour period beginning at 6pm ET. Be sure to bookmark our schedule page and watch your email for announcements!
Format
This complementary screening is available worldwide via the internet! Stay in your PJ’s and watch!

Here's the link to sign up:

https://thethyroidsecret.com/share/?email=llcharade@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom