attachments in 2nd density creatures??

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
( I dont know if this Subject belong to this part of the Carriopean Sandbox or another :huh:, if it belong to another please move it as desired, thanks )

I have found out this information that I read on the Wave I in Spanish it is about the 2nd density Beings , but I have some questions:

Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the
aura photo that MM took?
A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more
attachments.
Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?
A: Yes, and others.
Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they
collecting them from us, as in protecting?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental
to us?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) You mean we are gonna have to do depossessions on our
dogs, too? (V) Holy Toledo!
A: That won't work.
Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?
A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications.
Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to
get rid of pets?
A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However,
beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of
"dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the
energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons
are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and
imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good,"
why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to
assume the same regarding you?!?

I have a farm in my home, chiken,pork,duck and 3 dogs :cry: :scared:.

I want to be honest because this is something I got more feeling lately, maybe was the way we raised the Dogs but now they become a kind of " problem" for us, one of them barks all day and all night I had to woke up several times to say shhhhh!!! :zzz:, In the morning I use to feel very very tired, obviously I could not sleep and this situation make me fell indisposed the rest of the day , the others DOG run around the house and eat the garbage, chicken etc , they run away from the property and then return wet and make a mess mainly in the kitchen , so I began to felt really angry :mad: at them each time they did something wrong and I could not control it from one year now , I gave them food, water they have a house each one but they never come when we called them they just run and run and throw everything in its path, my feeling is frustration that I can not make them understand,!!! but how I could do that if they are animals????? 2d beings and will never understand me.

I don't want to feel like that since now I know I feed the attachments feeling in that way and I know control them as a suggested by the Veterinary here is not solution since we dont want someone control us so how do we do with animals ????.

I have been thinking, OK, I'll let them totally free but how they will eat or survive ??? The farm is like a Jail for them and I Know now ,so what would be the best option with the animals do I have to let them totally free ????

In accord of the C´s :
3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of
"dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the
energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons
are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and
imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good,"
why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to
assume the same regarding you?!?

:O :scared: I dont want to feel like that !!!! :/....

Looking at this part of the quote you provided:

...When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," ...

I don't think having well behaved dogs that are loved and respected but taught about boundaries and appropriate behavior is an example of this. There are certain conditions that our 2D friends must adhere to if there are to live with us. The same goes for our children.

It might help to contemplate the difference between leadership and dictatorship. Dogs require a strong a strong leader that they can respect. However, a dictator will never gain their respect, only fear.

I think as part of living in a 3D world, it is natural for us to have pets or companion animals. The key, I believe, is to wield whatever power we have over them with benevolence. I imagine that in a 4d world, an STO oriented person would have no desire whatsoever to have a pet but we just aren't there yet.

These are my thoughts, anyway.

Regards,
Gonzo

I don't think it is necessary to look toward hyper-dimensional explanations for the problems you are having with your dogs. It sounds by your description that you have not invested the time and energy necessary to train them. If you are getting angry and frustrated with them, that will only make matters worse. And letting them go to fend for themselves would be highly irresponsible toward them and to all your neighbors, IMO. Why don't you find a trainer or someone knowledgeable and learn how to get their behavior under control? It takes work and consistency, but if you are going to have the care of 3 dogs, that seems like it would be the best course to follow for all of you. It can be fun, and at least in my case, working with dogs has taught me a great deal about myself which has been very useful.

Hello,
I have mentioned this before but my cat has not stopped running after something in the middle of the night in the living room, which is situated just above my bedroom. I don't want to go into too much detail here as I have done so in another thread, but maybe CC's are right, maybe my cat has attracted an attachment of some kind. I am aware that cats naturally run around at night but this is different as I have done some investigation myself. Just recently, when I went upstairs for breakfast early in the morning she stopped chasing whatever she was chasing before I interrupted her and ran downstairs instead. I made myself breakfast and went to eat it on my sofa and as made myself comfortable on it I heard a cat mow just behind me. So I looked and called my cat's name 'Shadow' but she was not there. I looked everywhere upstairs but when I checked downstairs she was hinding just underneath my bed. So it seems that maybe there is an entity that makes the sounds of a cat and a dog. I should mention that I had taped a dog barking on my voice activated tape recorder some months ago, and I don't even have a dog. I tried to get an image of something on a camcorder, but all I got was my cat staring into space as if there was something there.

These events do not disturb me anymore. I made peace with it and if she is attracting other entities then I guess that is what supposes to be happening. I cannot do anything about it anyway. I also hear footsteps upstairs sometimes, and I know they are not mine because I sleep downstairs and I live on my own. This world is full of mystery and i love it the way it is. As long as I don't get attacked physically :scared:, then I will be OK.

venusian said:
I don't think it is necessary to look toward hyper-dimensional explanations for the problems you are having with your dogs. It sounds by your description that you have not invested the time and energy necessary to train them. If you are getting angry and frustrated with them, that will only make matters worse. And letting them go to fend for themselves would be highly irresponsible toward them and to all your neighbors, IMO. Why don't you find a trainer or someone knowledgeable and learn how to get their behavior under control? It takes work and consistency, but if you are going to have the care of 3 dogs, that seems like it would be the best course to follow for all of you. It can be fun, and at least in my case, working with dogs has taught me a great deal about myself which has been very useful.
I tend to agree with this, if your dogs are that out of control, they need attention, they need training, they need some sense of control and order - which only you are in a position to provide.

anart said:
venusian said:
I tend to agree with this, if your dogs are that out of control, they need attention, they need training, they need some sense of control and order - which only you are in a position to provide.

Having raised two dogs up from pups, I have to agree with venusian and anart here. Dogs are pack animals, and they need leadership to understand how to behave. If they are not with you much and have no 'pack time' they will not feel like they belong in your 'pack'. Our dog always comes in to sleep in our bedroom at night in a crate. He has a nice cushion covered with a blanket, and its his den. Whenever I can, he goes with me in the car to the local parks, and Petsmart to keep him socialized. He's leash trained, and even used to pacing me when I go out on the scooter for longer walks. None of this happened overnight, we worked with him from the time he was just a puppy.

A good book to read to get a good basic idea on how to deal with dogs is from "The Monks of New Skeet." It was the first decent book we found when we got our first puppy.

Here's an amazon link here: http://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Dogs-Best-Friend/dp/0316610003/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274152161&sr=1-2

Another resource is Cesar Milan's books on how to be a good pack leader: http://www.amazon.com/How-Raise-Perfect-Dog-Puppyhood/dp/0307461297/ref=pd_sim_b_6

There's no substitution for time spent with your dogs. If you spend good quality time with them and give them a job to do for your family, they will respond.

Good luck.

anart said:
And maybe well balanced and content dogs (or other animals) will be more resilient to attachment intrusion.
I did research the subject of attachment and most of the "experts" agree that astral body is invaded if it is weakened by intense emotional trauma, constant depression, physical stress, anesthesia etc. Maybe the same can be applied to energy body of our animals.
I just hypothesize here :)

Gonzo said:
Looking at this part of the quote you provided:

...When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," ...

I don't think having well behaved dogs that are loved and respected but taught about boundaries and appropriate behavior is an example of this. There are certain conditions that our 2D friends must adhere to if there are to live with us. The same goes for our children.

It might help to contemplate the difference between leadership and dictatorship. Dogs require a strong a strong leader that they can respect. However, a dictator will never gain their respect, only fear.

I think as part of living in a 3D world, it is natural for us to have pets or companion animals. The key, I believe, is to wield whatever power we have over them with benevolence. I imagine that in a 4d world, an STO oriented person would have no desire whatsoever to have a pet but we just aren't there yet.

These are my thoughts, anyway.

Regards,
Gonzo

we leave from the house very early in the morning and arrive late in the afternoon they are alone all day before depart we give them food water and they have their own houses. We dont treat them dictatorial but we do have to call them to come or go or stop doing something they do at the moment, the fact is we dont have leadership I think so that´s why they dont pay attention to us.

venusian said:

Venusian

You are right I dont have time to give them they are very big so they just stay at the property doing " Animals things " I began to frustrate and get angry because there was a lot of mess , I arrived very tired and have to do a lot of things in the house so clean their mess become something hard to me.

anart said:
venusian said:

It is clear now for me that I really dont have leadership with them since they have the wrong behavior :/ :-[ :(, but after read what the C´s said I think if the people train them and make them a training animals just because " the people wanted to have a domestic animal" what is the benefit the animal or the people ????

I dont know If I expalin me well now, I mean DO I want somebody of the 4 density comes and train me just because they believe I have to behave in the way they believe ????? :huh: :huh:

Stormy Knight said:
anart said:
And maybe well balanced and content dogs (or other animals) will be more resilient to attachment intrusion.
I did research the subject of attachment and most of the "experts" agree that astral body is invaded if it is weakened by intense emotional trauma, constant depression, physical stress, anesthesia etc. Maybe the same can be applied to energy body of our animals.
I just hypothesize here :)

This have much sense to me.... thanks again :)Stormy Knight

Hi zim,

Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting you were being dictatorial with your dogs and if that was the impression I gave, I apologize.

I was merely trying to argue against any notion that training a dog was subjegating them to domionship. Rather, I believe training can be approached in two ways: dictatorial or as a benevolent leader. There is no need to fear that training dogs somehow is a violation, IMO.

Well trained dogs are generally less anxious and more confident, as their world is more predictable. As well, they don't get into trouble as much.

Regards,
Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Hi zim,

Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting you were being dictatorial with your dogs and if that was the impression I gave, I apologize.

:-[ no I apologize if I make you uncomfortable with my words, don't worry I understood well what you mean.

It just I'm getting confuse with the point of have domestic animals just because we believe that is correct, I ask : Have the 2dn density beings free will or not ?????

I just think now about what C´s said about it, about the attachment and about how do we treat them and make a big storm in my mind, It have been hard deal with them because they are not trained before so it is clear now for me that they just run around the house and make mess, so as a animals they need train but When we take those animals and train them and put program in their minds for behave in someway that is not their free will or just is me that I'm complicated mind and mix this things with our human point of view ???

I began the post because I feel so frustrated with them because their behave are wrong in my point of view, so I have to work more since I have to clean and can not sleep because they bark all night :scared: :( so I got angry with them, now I understood that is more complicated than that because there are issues with my health (not sleep for days ) and my family matters that maybe is not only the dogs. :shock: :/ But taking away how I began the post, I began to think in this matter about what C´s said and make me think how do we treat them although we treat them well or right, I don't know if I meant fine but is not a kind of domination train them to have the behave we believe they must have ????? Don't they must learn their own lessons ???? Why we have the power to interference in their lessons ???? Don't the lizzards think that they do all kind of things just to control us in someway to have a good behave (ex Religions) and keep us sleeping and sleeping just to not see the truth ??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

is not a kind of domination train them to have the behave we believe they must have ????? Don't they must learn their own lessons ???? Why we have the power to interference in their lessons ???? Don't the lizzards think that they do all kind of things just to control us in someway to have a good behave (ex Religions) and keep us sleeping and sleeping just to not see the truth ???

Remember zim, domesticated animals should not be judged by the same criteria as wild animals. Domesticated animals have been genetically modified by humans for many thousands of years to meet our needs. The fact that this has been done can be argued as right or wrong or something in between in a variety of ways, does not preclude the fact that "the damage is already done." By genetically modifying (domesticating—which is NOT the same as taming) animals we have removed many of their abilities to survive on their own--we have sinned, if you will, by assuming these god-like powers over whole species. As long as we keep breeding them and creating these dependent species we owe them empathy, respect and care.

Part of that care is to meet their species specific emotional needs--dogs are pack animals--they feel insecure, threatened, and at risk if they do not have an assertive, dominant leader (NOT dictator, NOT aggressive, but strong and certain/knowledgeable). If one is not available then they individually will try to take over the leadership position. Almost ALL "problems" people have with controlling their dogs is through their own ignorance of dog psychology and their unwillingness to learn what is takes to be an effective "pack leader" to keep the dogs and people integrated as a functional family/pack unit. Dogs are not people--stop trying to relate to them as people and learn what it takes to communicate with them as dogs. They are already trying to tell you what they need but you do not know how to hear them. They cannot learn to speak human but you can learn to speak dog. Take Gimpy's excellent advice and order some DVDs on Caesar Milan's dog training/psychology methods and observe what functional happy dogs are like and see how humans can learn to communicate with another species.

As far as attachments go, I think stormy knight is spot on with his assessment that
And maybe well balanced and content dogs (or other animals) will be more resilient to attachment intrusion. I did research the subject of attachment and most of the "experts" agree that astral body is invaded if it is weakened by intense emotional trauma, constant depression, physical stress, anesthesia etc. Maybe the same can be applied to energy body of our animals.
By not meeting our dogs, and other 2D companion's emotional and physical needs they may well be set up as victims for attachments that could be used against them and us. The dedication to enhance the well-being of ourselves and 2D, the perseverance to see the true nature of the world, the ability to gain control and understand our own ego/predator mind, in essence learning our own machine, are all lessons that can be learned in the process of providing the best care possible for ourselves, other humans, and our 2D companions. In other words, working with animals can help us in doing The Work on ourselves.

I think animals are here for us to learn lessons from as much or more than them from us. They are fellow travelers on the spiritual journey and until we can develop more empathy and respect, and act with true knowledge to meet their needs, we will continue to exert undue power over them in all situations. Undue power is not the same as giving them the leadership a pack animal must have to be functional and content.
Good luck,
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
is not a kind of domination train them to have the behave we believe they must have ????? Don't they must learn their own lessons ???? Why we have the power to interference in their lessons ???? Don't the lizzards think that they do all kind of things just to control us in someway to have a good behave (ex Religions) and keep us sleeping and sleeping just to not see the truth ???

Remember zim, domesticated animals should not be judged by the same criteria as wild animals. Domesticated animals have been genetically modified by humans for many thousands of years to meet our needs. The fact that this has been done can be argued as right or wrong or something in between in a variety of ways, does not preclude the fact that "the damage is already done." By genetically modifying (domesticating—which is NOT the same as taming) animals we have removed many of their abilities to survive on their own--we have sinned, if you will, by assuming these god-like powers over whole species. As long as we keep breeding them and creating these dependent species we owe them empathy, respect and care.

Part of that care is to meet their species specific emotional needs--dogs are pack animals--they feel insecure, threatened, and at risk if they do not have an assertive, dominant leader (NOT dictator, NOT aggressive, but strong and certain/knowledgeable). If one is not available then they individually will try to take over the leadership position. Almost ALL "problems" people have with controlling their dogs is through their own ignorance of dog psychology and their unwillingness to learn what is takes to be an effective "pack leader" to keep the dogs and people integrated as a functional family/pack unit. Dogs are not people--stop trying to relate to them as people and learn what it takes to communicate with them as dogs. They are already trying to tell you what they need but you do not know how to hear them. They cannot learn to speak human but you can learn to speak dog. Take Gimpy's excellent advice and order some DVDs on Caesar Milan's dog training/psychology methods and observe what functional happy dogs are like and see how humans can learn to communicate with another species.

As far as attachments go, I think stormy knight is spot on with his assessment that
And maybe well balanced and content dogs (or other animals) will be more resilient to attachment intrusion. I did research the subject of attachment and most of the "experts" agree that astral body is invaded if it is weakened by intense emotional trauma, constant depression, physical stress, anesthesia etc. Maybe the same can be applied to energy body of our animals.
By not meeting our dogs, and other 2D companion's emotional and physical needs they may well be set up as victims for attachments that could be used against them and us. The dedication to enhance the well-being of ourselves and 2D, the perseverance to see the true nature of the world, the ability to gain control and understand our own ego/predator mind, in essence learning our own machine, are all lessons that can be learned in the process of providing the best care possible for ourselves, other humans, and our 2D companions. In other words, working with animals can help us in doing The Work on ourselves.

I think animals are here for us to learn lessons from as much or more than them from us. They are fellow travelers on the spiritual journey and until we can develop more empathy and respect, and act with true knowledge to meet their needs, we will continue to exert undue power over them in all situations. Undue power is not the same as giving them the leadership a pack animal must have to be functional and content.
Good luck,
shellycheval

Hi Shellycheval

With your comment I have more clear picture, well let me repeat if I understood, the domestication have been done is a fact, now is our responsability to care them and treat them well but without see them as a person but as animals so we need the leadership to show them how to behave in a good terms with us.

I´ll get the DVD you and Gimpy said, with this clarification I can see the path to take, there are a lot of things to work with my machine :rolleyes: but I can see that I can learn with this issue because this is something that make me have strong feelings lately

Thanks again for your time and words :thup: :headbanger: It really help me to understand...

Best Regards,

Zim

shellycheval said:
They are fellow travelers on the spiritual journey and until we can develop more empathy and respect, and act with true knowledge to meet their needs, we will continue to exert undue power over them in all situations.
Well said shelly. I might have quoted these wise words of H. Beston already on some other threads, it is my guiding philosophy when it comes to animals:

We need another and a wiser
and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals…

We patronize them for their incompleteness,

for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err and err greatly.

For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours,
they move finished and complete,
gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren; they are not underlings;
they are other nations,
caught with ourselves in the net of life and time,
fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth

shellycheval,

Thank you for so eloquently expressing that which I could not.

I want to add that even in the wild, there are controls and rules. Dogs are pack animals with a leadership structure. Any dog that doesn't behave appropriately is in for a rough ride, either through violence or isolation.

I saw in a wolf pack when the alpha leader decided on of the wolves no longer belonged because of its behaviour, and the entire pack went along with it, forcing the lone wolf into exile and attacking it if he ever came near.

The poor thing tried several times to rejoin, only to be viciously attacked, and so, remained a safe distance from the pack but never leaving fully, as the need to belong was so great.

He just followed the pack from a distance. Pretty heartbreaking, really.

So, I don't think we humans when being benevolent leaders are all that bad.

Take care,

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom