How much weight did you lose after starting the low carb diet?

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
:) hello everyone!
I wonder how many Kilograms did you lost after starting the LCD
I personally am wondering.

Lost 23 Kg now from 100 Kg to 77 my weight 15 years ago.

It toke me about 2,5 years with no pressure or any carb counting procedure.

Edit: Wordsalad.

Re: How much weight did you lost after starting the low carb diet?

4 - 5 kg :cool2:

About 20 KG so far.

I have lost 3.6 kg = 8 lbs. I am now the weight I was in High School, and that was 30 yrs ago.

Around 5-7 kg (haven't weighed myself). Never been this trim and lean muscular looking.

A diet I was on before cutting out white carbs I went from 93kg to 88kg, then on the low/no carb diet I went from 88kg to 77kg now, all in all 16kg of fat.

I was never that slim before (exept childhood of course).

I lost about 10 to 15 KG.
I'm now weighing 65 KG.

In my thickest times I was weighing about 80 - 85 KG.

I've lost 2.7 kg (6 lbs) so far.
I've only been doing the LCD for a few months though, and also started doing jiu jitsu around the same time, so I don't know if I can attribute it all to diet.

It took a little over a year. To date its about 32 K (70 lbs)

The most dramatic drop was right after beginning the diet, over about three weeks my body shed a lot of water.

It was a little rough, but after that I felt SO much better.

Last time I checked, it was getting close to 30 lbs!

So far I have lost around 10kg....and still going. It has been the easiest weight loss ever, effortless!!

I have not weighed myself, but I've gone down 3 dress sizes, and now wear a size 8...same size as I wore in 2006. If I were to guess I would say about 12 lbs, or 4.5 kg. This weight loss has taken place since May of this year! :)

Hello everybody, I would like to share my experience in losing weight:

I am 33 years old and in September 2010 I decided to visit a doctor who is specialized in making people losing weight with diet and acupuncture.

The first week I lost 3.8 kilos and in 5 more weeks I lost 6.2 more kilos. 10 kilos in total, from 80 to 70. How? He told me to eliminate almost all carbs: no pasta, no rice, no pizza, no potatoes, no alcohol, no soft drinks, and so on.

And he put me on a diet of practically: meat, fish, some salad, some apple. He wrote me down what I should eat each day but always the quantity I wanted up to being satisfied.

After that I've been following his advice but from time to time I've eaten some "forbidden" meals.

And from mid-October 2010 to May 2011 I've been in 70 kilos.

In the meantime I've read the book Life Without Bread, the thread with the same name and now I am reading Primal Body Primal Mind.

Since June 2011 I've changed my breakfast to: 2 small pork steaks, 4 pieces of bacon, 2-3 scramble eggs (now just 1 fried egg instead) all fried with butter and 2-3 bits of duck ham. Besides I have almost meat for lunch (with a bit of salad and 3-4 nuts for dessert) and dinner.

What I've got still amazed me day by day: I've lost 6 more kilos since then. Now I am in 64 - 65.

What have impressed me the most is: before, with a carb breakfast at 6.30 a.m. I was VERY- hungry at 10 a.m. and I needed to eat some snack.

Now, after my breakfast I am not hungry anymore till 13.00 when I usually have lunch.

Thank you for reading me and than you as well to Gaby, who has helped me a lot with her advice. ;)

I have lost about 15 lbs - but this has been over a year or so. I actually lost 10 of those and two dress sizes in the past four months. It has been years since I was this slim! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom