Francesco Fucilla & Co. Steriwave Stock Scam

truth seeker said:
Guardian said:
truth seeker said:
Was just wondering this recently as well.

Yeah, I wondered that too, but there really is corporation after corporation which have milked money out of people.

What I'm trying to figure out now is who's using their real names and who isn't.
Oh yeah, I have no doubts about that at all! I just find the ranting incredulous! :huh:

Same here. Yes, sure there is something big going on and many people being duped. But the endless, senseless, unreadable (speaking for myself here) emails from Fucilla are starting to smell fishy to me. What's the purpose of all that? In any case they are so....(don't even have a word for that!)...outlandish, that they seem to work like a perfect distraction, conscious or not from his part.

Well, they aren't distracting me; just amusing. Still digging; expect to find paydirt soon.

Gertrudes said:
truth seeker said:
Guardian said:
truth seeker said:
Was just wondering this recently as well.

Yeah, I wondered that too, but there really is corporation after corporation which have milked money out of people.

What I'm trying to figure out now is who's using their real names and who isn't.
Oh yeah, I have no doubts about that at all! I just find the ranting incredulous! :huh:

Same here. Yes, sure there is something big going on and many people being duped. But the endless, senseless, unreadable (speaking for myself here) emails from Fucilla are starting to smell fishy to me. What's the purpose of all that? In any case they are so....(don't even have a word for that!)...outlandish, that they seem to work like a perfect distraction, conscious or not from his part.

Laura said:
Well, they aren't distracting me; just amusing. Still digging; expect to find paydirt soon.

Well that's good to hear because I was thinking of how you mentioned you're writing the Horns of Moses and how you were on a writing spree - when all this business came up. So I was definitely thinking 'interesting timing'.

Deedlet said:
Laura said:

Well that's good to hear because I was thinking of how you mentioned you're writing the Horns of Moses and how you were on a writing spree - when all this business came up. So I was definitely thinking 'interesting timing'.

Indeed, it has caused some delay. But with so many helpers digging, I can assess what is found and return to the "real work."

Dear Owner - Madam Laura,

Hello Everybody!

I am non - native and very imperfect (not in "tense" meaning; time doesn't exist, so.. :cool2:)
user of English I re-registered on Cassio Forum [I remember; digression - RE-MEMBER (as a member again),
that I had account here as newdem at newdemiurg(at)wp.pl - but it seems disappear ..]

Dear Laura, BTW, You may know me a little from Ark stories about strange blogers visitng his
polish blog on arkadiusz.jadczyk.salon24.pl

But..to the subject. Very shortly: - for English user like I reading this whole stuff, which
(is?) from Mr FF is a curious case - I have never imagined, that owner of some (aesthetically awful)
www sites (and - not virtual companies) could write such sentences, both in merit and in form..
Truly amazing (a bit irony)!

best regards,
newdem
(MD)

I Dr Bruno den antes of 173rue de CJwrcnton, 75012 Paris swear that this is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.

CJwrcnton street does not exist, nor in France nor in Paris. In fact, I guess it's the transliteration (in polish?) of the name of a real street. Proof the letter is a fake?

Ellipse said:
I Dr Bruno den antes of 173rue de CJwrcnton, 75012 Paris swear that this is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.

CJwrcnton street does not exist, nor in France nor in Paris. In fact, I guess it's the transliteration (in polish?) of the name of a real street. Proof the letter is a fake?

No, just a text conversion glitch: probably said Charenton. After you've worked with a number of pdf to text conversions, you start to recognize the weird things the software can do to words.

Belibaste said:
The original article by Sylvie Coyaud (in Italian) is not available anymore. At least right now.

Very odd. When Perceval put the article up yesterday, I read the translation and then had a look at the original in Italian at the above link. The link was definitely valid and working eighteen hours ago.

I tried again just now and the same link gives:

Gentile utente,
la pagina che stava cercando non esiste oppure è stata rimossa.
La invitiamo a tornare alla home page del sito Il Sole 24 ORE,
oppure a cercare nel sito l'informazione di suo interesse su RICERCA24.

Which translates to:
Kind user,
The page which you were looking for doesn't exist or has been removed.
We invite you to return to the home page of Il Sole 24 Hours,
or else look search the site using Ricerca24 for the information which interests you.

Perhaps the Great Saint of Grammar has put pressure on Il Sole to remove the article?

Yes! It's gone. Yesterday was up.

In her latest post entry SC writes that La Repubblica has been sued by Steriwave-AltiMed. Maybe it had repecussion also on her article at the Il Sole 24 Ore :huh:

apparently it should be back as soon as some URL problems are solved.

A blast from the past and evidence that we can spot con artists at a good distance

Attachments

• Fucilla.jpg
    Fucilla.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 59
Excellent! This guy was surely one of the most messed up individuals I've ever come across.

Back
Top Bottom