Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
During his press conference with Merkel, Obama sez:

You’ve also seen suggestions or implications that somehow Americans are responsible for meddling inside Ukraine. I have to say that our only interest is for Ukraine to be able to make its own decisions. And the last thing we want is disorder and chaos in the center of Europe.
So, you know, for the German audience who perhaps is tuning in to Russian TV, you know, I would just advise to stay focused on the facts and — and what’s happened on the ground.

_http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/05/02/full-transcript-obama-merkel-press-conference/

This is just too funny. So Obama is fully aware that the German public is not buying his BS and of course it must be because they are all watching Russian TV. :rolleyes:

axj said:
During his press conference with Merkel, Obama sez:

You’ve also seen suggestions or implications that somehow Americans are responsible for meddling inside Ukraine. I have to say that our only interest is for Ukraine to be able to make its own decisions. And the last thing we want is disorder and chaos in the center of Europe.
So, you know, for the German audience who perhaps is tuning in to Russian TV, you know, I would just advise to stay focused on the facts and — and what’s happened on the ground.

_http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/05/02/full-transcript-obama-merkel-press-conference/

This is just too funny. So Obama is fully aware that the German public is not buying his BS and of course it must be because they are all watching Russian TV. :rolleyes:

Great illustration how psychopaths see the world.

SeekinTruth said:
Altair said:
I think it is must see for everyone: Battleground Ukraine: A comprehensive summary http://www.sott.net/article/278319-Battleground-Ukraine-A-comprehensive-summary. There are many interesting details which I was not familiar with, although I lived 25 years in Ukraine. Highly recommended.

Yeah, it's got many intriguing details about who's who. This was being posted and discussed in the comments section of The Vineyard of the Saker blog in the last few days.

Just finished watching it this morning... This was rather intriguing and makes a lot of sense. I couldn't help but disagree with one point at the end. I am paraphrasing, but if I understood the sub-titles correctly, he suggested that Russia needs to conduct the overall conflict in the same way as the US wherever US interests might be vulnerable. I couldn't disagree more.

From the context of his talk, for example mentioning some NGOs promoting Russian interests and how they are not well funded, I take him to mean by this that Russia should be making the same kinds of back door deals and power plays as the US does. However if Prouty is to be believed, it took 10 years after the end of WW2 to put in place a nearly peerless logistical structure in order for all of these "fun and games" to take place. Furthermore, the cost of this logistical structure is nearly incalculable because many expenditures don't take place on the CIA's own books not to mention any supplementary funding that could be coming from black market activities such as drugs or even the exchange of favors.

Financially, Russia simply can't play the same game as the US. And why would it want to? If we are talking about making solid trade relations with other countries interested in bucking the Western world order so that commodities with real value are being offered, then that seems to be the kind of strategy that has a long-term vision that would allow Russia to not play a reactive game.

I feel a lot of fear and sadness for the Eastern Ukrainians right now. They are really in a tough position. It is sickening but predictable that the EU passively accepts and even endorses the empowerment of a fascist militia right next door, and it is sickening but predictable that the "anything to weaken Russia" meme continues to create so much mayhem. How long now has the west so profoundly misunderstood Russia?

On an irrelevant note, in this video briefing, what was up with those statements about a possible Yellowstone eruption? That was pretty random, mysterious, and intriguing.

Patience said:
On an irrelevant note, in this video briefing, what was up with those statements about a possible Yellowstone eruption? That was pretty random, mysterious, and intriguing.

I think it's quite relevant since the Earth changes are very much a part of what is going down in other areas, such as economy and politics.

This professor has other videos where he talks explicitly about the coming Earth changes. The link has been posted before here:

luc said:
Interestingly, there's another video where he talks about planetary/earth changes:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-h9KplJ5U

Maybe Andrei Fursov could be interesting guest for SOTT Radio? He indicated in his talk about the Ukraine crises, that he is reading english material...

So maybe he can speak english?

Guys, I didn't read this subject since that moment when in it there were about 15 just pages. I simply don't manage to watch all events even in the native language, spending hours every day for the translation of materials here, I am sorry. I would like to share thousands of words that really occurs in Ukraine, but I can't translate all this into English now.

meanwhile I suggest to watch for situations on RT portal: http://rt.com/
and in the blog of the correspondent which stays in the Donetsk National Republic: https://twitter.com/GrahamWP_UK
there is in English. this objective information.
There is also a Russian analytical website AfterShock, where we collect reliable information and analyze it in detail.

I can only say that the junta (Kiev illegitimate power) ALWAYS, TOTALLY LIES, all that media says mode bloody vampires made ​​a coup d'etat - it can not be trusted, they evert facts inside out, call black as white and white - black. Russia is constant negotiation and tries to reach out to the world, but it is useless, the world's political prostitutes and villains and not hit a finger, not all the words of the West worth the paper on which are written. I know that you understand that, but still. and there can not be any Russian spies in Ukraine, there are only civilians, residents of the cities that are protected from the Nazis and its army. 2/3 of the population of Ukraine called us (the inhabitants of the south-east) cattle, traitors, separatists and terrorists.
politicians, artists, presenters and ordinary Ukrainians - ALL full of hatred and malice urge to kill us, destroy, they literally rejoice that occurred in the evening on May 2 in Odessa, they gloat and say that it will be with anyone who is not on the their side. we kill and maim people just only for the fact that he has any thoughts and views. not even political. in my region is a lair of radical fascist beast, which contains the Jewish oligarch Kolomoysky. and Dnipropetrovsk and region everyday walks of dozens of uniformed troops of radicals that lynchings arrange on-site to all who do not like them, who do not respond to the Nazi slogan "Glory to Ukraine!". Internet video has all these. yet there. here is one of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikh4Cqbqx7E
but here the right sector threatens all police officers who are "inactive" and do not support the junta methods to combat dissent that each hanged. execution on video is a fake, judging by the behavior hanged, but they expressed their position. and what happens in Odessa and Donetsk region, speaks for itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C08fJGsHKbo
Ukraine is in a civil war where superior cruel monsters victimized by all means do not agree with the above came to power traitors. I can not even get out of here now, as trains and planes are controlled by these death squads of the Nazi "patriots" and the customs officers themselves - really Gestapo.

Ukraine is no more. it is now called the RUIN. 23 years of Ukrainian "independence" the West grew here Nazi thugs who are now spread across the country and put on terror. namely Carpathians residents who have never been part of Ukraine, and do not dare to call it their own, they occupied it, they are the ones who are a stranger here, who expels us from our own land. and peaceful life here now will not, because every passer-by, every neighbor and friend, whom you have known for years - it turns out it may be and really be a fascist or them supporter, buyout before the end of his days would hate us and try to harm.
Americans moved Chechnya into Ukraine.

Patience said:
SeekinTruth said:
Altair said:
I think it is must see for everyone: Battleground Ukraine: A comprehensive summary http://www.sott.net/article/278319-Battleground-Ukraine-A-comprehensive-summary. There are many interesting details which I was not familiar with, although I lived 25 years in Ukraine. Highly recommended.

Yeah, it's got many intriguing details about who's who. This was being posted and discussed in the comments section of The Vineyard of the Saker blog in the last few days.

Just finished watching it this morning... This was rather intriguing and makes a lot of sense. I couldn't help but disagree with one point at the end. I am paraphrasing, but if I understood the sub-titles correctly, he suggested that Russia needs to conduct the overall conflict in the same way as the US wherever US interests might be vulnerable. I couldn't disagree more.

From the context of his talk, for example mentioning some NGOs promoting Russian interests and how they are not well funded, I take him to mean by this that Russia should be making the same kinds of back door deals and power plays as the US does. However if Prouty is to be believed, it took 10 years after the end of WW2 to put in place a nearly peerless logistical structure in order for all of these "fun and games" to take place. Furthermore, the cost of this logistical structure is nearly incalculable because many expenditures don't take place on the CIA's own books not to mention any supplementary funding that could be coming from black market activities such as drugs or even the exchange of favors.

Financially, Russia simply can't play the same game as the US. And why would it want to? If we are talking about making solid trade relations with other countries interested in bucking the Western world order so that commodities with real value are being offered, then that seems to be the kind of strategy that has a long-term vision that would allow Russia to not play a reactive game.

I feel a lot of fear and sadness for the Eastern Ukrainians right now. They are really in a tough position. It is sickening but predictable that the EU passively accepts and even endorses the empowerment of a fascist militia right next door, and it is sickening but predictable that the "anything to weaken Russia" meme continues to create so much mayhem. How long now has the west so profoundly misunderstood Russia?

Yes, Patience, I agree with you.

As for the author's comments at the end of his speech, this is his personal opinion with which I also disagree. This is not Putin's position, which is to defend Russia's interests and not to counterattack.

And I also feel the same about Ukrainians now, I have some Ukrainian roots myself (both Eastern and Western). For me it's like one part of me is trying to kill the other, i.e. total madness.

As for the Yellowstone, someone has already mentioned in this thread that Mr. Fursov is also an earth changes researcher. I didn't have enough time to watch those videos or read about them yet, but I experienced very curious synchronicity with that particular comment.

At the very moment when I was reading here the comment about Russian scientist Andrey Fursov's earth changes research I was watching a TV interview with Andrey Fursenko, Adviser to the Russian President, Minister of Science. So, I was simultaneously receiving info from two people with almost identical names and field. But this is not the point. The point is that they both were talking about Ukraine and earth changes at the same time!

The interview with Andrey Fursenko was about the development of Russian science in the sanctions environment. And what Mr. Fursenko said is that Ukrainian crisis, though very dramatic and serious, is not the biggest problem of humanity at the moment. The earth changes are. After saying that he returned to the topic of discussion, but his comment struck me.

Here is the link to the interview (it is only in Russian): http://www.vesti.ru/videos?vid=595077. But this interview, as I've mentioned, is not the point. The point, as I see it, is that the Ukrainian crisis is just the beginning, the marker, of something bigger: the earth changes.

Lumiere_du_C ode,

I don't really know what to tell you, other then giving you moral support and assurance that at least a growing number of people are waking up to cruel reality the west has produced in your country here in the west.

Every day it becomes more obvious how completely ridicules all those lies of those Psychopaths are and I really do hope that as many people as possible will wake up to those lies as soon as possible.

What can one do in such a situation as you are in right now? I dunno... Maybe others know? Maybe somehow organize with others that share the same values?

I guess the best thing sane people in ukraine can hope for, is that Putin can somehow pull something off that is similar to what has happened in Crimea??

Pashalis said:
Lumiere_du_C ode,

I don't really know what to tell you, other then giving you moral support and assurance that at least a growing number of people are waking up to cruel reality the west has produced in your country here in the west.

I've shared his post with a tiny bit of editing for clarity on my FB page with a request that all others share it also. So, ya'll get in there and give me some back up and social proof.

Here are some videos about fights on streets yesterday in Ukraine.

http://iniciativadebate.org/2014/05/03/ucrania-preludio-de-una-guerra-civil/

Laura said:
I've shared his post with a tiny bit of editing for clarity on my FB page with a request that all others share it also. So, ya'll get in there and give me some back up and social proof.

Just a note to those who share. Don't forget to copy the text as well, since hitting the share button just copies the image and the link to RT without Lumiere_du_C ode's message.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
I simply don't manage to watch all events even in the native language, spending hours every day for the translation of materials here, I am sorry.

Lumiere_du_Code,

If you need any help with translating materials from Russian into English or vice versa, maybe I could help you? They might be confidential though. If not, I would be happy to help. I pray for you guys every day, my heart and my mind is always with you.

Remember our film "Brother"?

- What is strength?
- The truth. He who tells the truth is strong.

You tell the truth and you are strong. And we are all with you, always, remember it.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
Lumiere_du_C ode,

Today, we analyzed the data we have, the conclusions are as follows: this Odessa massacre was carefully prepared in advance. armed rebels oligarchs created by them from the destroyer battalions "East" and "Storm" and the Gauleiter of the Odessa region directly during combustion of people wrote on his page that everything goes according to plan, and these actions are legitimate to protect the city from the "separatists." and Tymoshenko says it is another peaceful march, and burning people - it is protect of administrative buildings. as she and all the cues to disown his involvement, saying that there were no fighters of right sector, but only residents of Odessa, and it again, "Putin's agents" killed "Putin's agents" - despite the fact that all the victims are Ukrainians and citizens of Odessa and all the ultras and the radicals - visitors.

look at the photos and videos here:
http://aftershock.su/?q=node/227584
http://aftershock.su/?q=node/227468
http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/

in brief:
1 ) The police assisted radicals. she did not do anything. some police officers wore the same red armbands as radicals.
2) provocateurs disguised as "separatists" - they wore red armbands and ribbons Guards (Soviet award). they also made ​​a few shots on the radicals and then undercover police fled. more aggressive crowd was pumped calls for bloodshed, and they went to the camp of pro-Russian demonstrators at Kulikovo Field , where the townspeople were only women, children and the elderly. after which they and some demonstrators were herded into a house of trade unions, where threw Molotov cocktails,
3) who made stuffed hand by visitors (not Odessa) girls. and they carried all these Molotov cocktails right through dozens of police officers who just watched. and when the killing of demonstrators, the police did nothing.

once again, it was a planned operation oligarchs who brought thousands of fighters to Odessa to crack down on protesters who demanded federalization. for information on social networks, these nights of the long knives today, tomorrow and prepare for the south-east of the country. in each city are the headquarters of militants, and they are joined by armed groups punitive detachments. Ukraine Rules real Jews, like the Second World War, containing the Nazis.
and most of my fellow citizens hate us and Russian being completely zombified junta. no insight people will not. somehow they can open their eyes only when their house will burn. There is an old Ukrainian proverb: "my hut on the edge, I do not know". in other words, indifferently sit at home, assuring yourself that you will not touch it. this particular position and takes the majority of those who are willing to kill his neighbors, but only to do nothing for himself.

Patience said:
Prouty describes a type of machine that reacts to intelligence input. When certain signals activate this machine, it churns out operations like we have seen since the end of WW2 and are seeing in Ukraine. He describes this machine as having no real long-term foreign policy goal other than that which is stated publicly as a justification: anti-communism, anti-terrorism, etc.

Assuming he is more or less correct, it seems inevitable that the machine would generate a clandestine operation automatically in a situation where it is really NOT going to work because that is just what the machine does. It seems to me that creating a counter-strategy to these kinds of operations could be built just through a close study of history. I would imagine there is a committee somewhere in Russia charged with studying all these cases of CIA "fun and games" as Prouty would say in order to get a good sense of how they implement these kinds of operations. How much variability is there really once the rubber hits the road? The truly hidden threat is that these operations can be implemented in so many different places that it is probably really difficult to predict where this will happen.
Yes, just like HFT on Wall Street.... it runs on autopilot by means of the programming, which can change, but as the machine is used everywhere, all incoming data to be processed is thusly already 'processed' by the same type of 'machine'... thus an endless loop of similar operations that only get stopped when an extreme occurs... the fact of no buyers in a market revels the obvious lack of real trading occurring, and in the NWO setup of control or chaos, the endless loop of such operations per the NWO script keep on coming until the last page is turned, or the machine needs to be taken offline for analysis as some unaccounted for activity has occurred that is outside the norms of the programming's data restrictions and instructions, which is essentially the same... reminds me of the cog in the great machine that the comic actor who protrayed the 'Tramp' back in the silent era, became a part of and wrecked the machine... until it could be fixed of course.

So, what will the 'cog' look like this time? One idea would be to set up a 'party' for Kiev where all the main players of Western intel are located and 'invite' them simultaneously to your feast. Allowing the regular show to continue, ie. the usual covet op attack on the East by our fascist friends (ie Death Eaters) would give catalyst a chance to awaken those who have not yet awakened to the general party of consciousness and give them a chance to see things as they really are, and not just on the tellie, depending upon which station they care to watch, which depends upon whether they are seeking the truth or entertainment. It is the Death Eaters that should be given a surprise party back in Kiev as the capital city of any region under the usual 'clandestine operation' is always the best place to 'entertain' those not seeking such entertainment, and the Death Eaters should be given the same chance to enjoy the fruits of their harvest, as they might not get the chance later on, something common for regular troops in any historical engagement. A party is always best close to 'home' as it welcomes the locals as well as their nieghbors to take part in the festivities, should they choose to do so. Though I do think amassing forces on the border makes a nice distraction, if not prepare the inevitable clean up crew for the task that follows such 'parties'. Of course, a few side parties might be needed for those unable to attend the main event in the capital, but they shouldn't be very many as the oligarchs are never many in number, and this land reminds me of the USofA back when it was the Wild West.... Mexico lost its northern territory when a similar party was held here.

What's that saying about 'every action leads to an equal and opposite reaction'? So the program or machine keeps churning out the usual special ops until a cog occurs... and since they are looking for the usual expected cog to rush across the border and seize the country, as an excuse for the EU/NATO members of the NWO to politically attack Russia/China and the BRICS and their desire for freedom of any kind, if not give the machine's operators an excuse to start the end game scenario of global martial law.... then an unexpected cog needs arise that will necessitate taking the machine offline temporarily to assess the unknown entity/experience.... and IMO, a 'party' in Kiev seems like a likely intruder alert or cog to upset the apple cart from Eve... takes a lot to wake up Adam. ;)

Of course, Russia has to give the party in Kiev as they are the target of the NWO lovefest just now, though China can count on similar operations to come, as they are the main obstacles in the road of NWO glory.

There is also a new short focus piece published today about the incident yesterday, where crazy and insane football fanatics attacked people who chanted "Glory to Ukraine," "Death to enemies," "Knife the Moskals". The conclusion of the article is, that now Western democrazy arrived in Ukraine:

http://www.sott.net/article/278402-Shades-of-911-US-backed-anti-Russian-violence-in-Ukraine-sees-jumpers-from-burning-building

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Guys, I didn't read this subject since that moment when in it there were about 15 just pages. I simply don't manage to watch all events even in the native language, spending hours every day for the translation of materials here, I am sorry. I would like to share thousands of words that really occurs in Ukraine, but I can't translate all this into English now.

Whatever you need, we are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom