Problems with your eyes, sign of gut inflammation?

Gaby said:
I did my second probiotic enema last Saturday with L.rhamnosus, 4 sachets, after finishing a specific cycle with antibiotics. I used 400cc of distilled water and read a book for like 30 minutes while holding the enema. The next day I lost like a kilo in fluid retention. I was also able to concentrate better on my tasks.

I've been doing saunas, 15 minutes per day for the last 3-4 days. So that may have contributed as well.

After finishing a specific protocol for heavy metal detox/stealth infection, I'll give the mini-probiotic enema a try. It might work better when it is concentrated.

Well, like I said, I just did it once, for five minutes, but used about 6 super probiotics - two each of three different brands, one of them being this one: http://www.nutergia.com/complement-alimentaire/fr/produits-nutergia/vos-besoins/defenses-naturelles/nutergia-ergyphilus-plus_BQ.php

It took about a week for it to really populate all the way up (and I could feel it sort of), and haven't had to do it again. I only did the one coffee before the probiotic, too. By now, I figure those guys are fully in charge and what a difference it makes.

Sheesh, all the money a person can spend taking the probiotics by mouth and NEVER getting this kind of result! Who would have thought it could be so easy?

Laura said:
It took about a week for it to really populate all the way up (and I could feel it sort of), and haven't had to do it again. I only did the one coffee before the probiotic, too. By now, I figure those guys are fully in charge and what a difference it makes.

Yeah, it seems that they need some time to populate. I still don't feel any difference in my head, but my intestines are dancing like crazy today. I feel no pain, just a lots of vibrations! Maybe the good bacteria are fighting against the bad ones?

Sheesh, all the money a person can spend taking the probiotics by mouth and NEVER getting this kind of result! Who would have thought it could be so easy?

Yeah, it is truly an amazing discovery. Last year it was iodine, this year probiotics and enema. One thing to kill the bad bacteria, the other to repopulate the good ones. :)

Thanks for the thread Chu!

That's all very interesting indeed. I too tend to have dry eyes most of the time, and they are always itchy.

I also want to try the probiotic enema, but I don't know how effective it will be if I'm doing the antibiotic protocol at the same time. I guess that doing it even though I will kill the good guys again is better than not doing it, just as it is good to take probiotics orally every night while doing the protocol. I suppose that it will be good to do it every once in while, to keep on bringing good organisms in, right?

Chu said:
Here's a simple step-by step guide posted on the iodine thread:

http://pronutrics.net/probiotic-enema-benefits/

You can use something like this: _https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Silicone-Comfortable-Medical-Douche/dp/B01HIQ0CLU/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1473019531&sr=1-1&keywords=enema

As for the type of probiotics to use, as far as I understand, the best thing is to get as high a strength as possible. For example:

_https://www.amazon.fr/Bio-Kult-F7056-B-Protexin-120-Capsules/dp/B004SGO4DG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473076907&sr=8-1&keywords=biokult

(I used 2 capsules of that one, and one of the ones we got at the local pharmacy, containing "l-rhamnosus" which is supposed to be super good. But others may have better "recipes").

Ok! Thanks for the links Chu.

Already started with some water and coffee enemas, I'll get to the best probiotics on the list soon enough!

Yas said:

That's all very interesting indeed. I too tend to have dry eyes most of the time, and they are always itchy.

I also want to try the probiotic enema, but I don't know how effective it will be if I'm doing the antibiotic protocol at the same time. I guess that doing it even though I will kill the good guys again is better than not doing it, just as it is good to take probiotics orally every night while doing the protocol. I suppose that it will be good to do it every once in while, to keep on bringing good organisms in, right?

I'd say if you are doing the antibiotic protocol, you will want to support your gut flora regularly. Plus, the coffee can help to detox the evil antibiotics. Gads, I'm glad I'm done with that nonsense. Nearly killed me along with all the critters!

Laura said:
Yas said:

I'd say if you are doing the antibiotic protocol, you will want to support your gut flora regularly. Plus, the coffee can help to detox the evil antibiotics. Gads, I'm glad I'm done with that nonsense. Nearly killed me along with all the critters!

Well, I went to the pharmacy today and bought the equipment, so I'll give it a try. It's not one of those super fancy equipment that you find in amazon but it seems fairly good, so I guess it'll do the job for a while.

And yes, I know what you mean about the protocol! But I'm also glad that I'm doing it because I can tell it's making a difference.

Yas said:
Well, I went to the pharmacy today and bought the equipment, so I'll give it a try. It's not one of those super fancy equipment that you find in amazon but it seems fairly good, so I guess it'll do the job for a while.

And yes, I know what you mean about the protocol! But I'm also glad that I'm doing it because I can tell it's making a difference.

Yeah, I'm glad I did it too even though it was freaking BRUTAL. But now, I'm so glad to get normal transit back.

I had lots of vibrations during the sleep, but today it's much more peaceful inside.

I was doing some research and I found a website from this doctor who wrote the book Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain–for Life: _http://www.drperlmutter.com/about/brain-maker-by-david-perlmutter-md/

Here is a lecture from him: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCXyjy3BRo

And here is a small clip where he talks about how shift from hunter-gatherer diet to agricultural diet changed the microbiota in humans: _http://www.drperlmutter.com/powerful-lessons-ancient-microbiomes/

He also has several scientific articles on his website: _http://www.drperlmutter.com/learn/studies/

And here is a very interesting TED talk from a guy who decided to quantify his microbiota and compare it to his health problems. And he said that he discovered a direct correlation between them: https://youtu.be/2EMzInPwDDQ

Just wanted to ask a question about the probiotic enemas. I don't think I missed it, but I haven't seen anything yet about fillers in the probiotics. I've ordered several weeks ago and am waiting for a probiotic with 8 strains - 5 lactobacillus, including acidophilus and rhamnosus, and 3 bifidobacterium strains with total 30 billion colony forming units in each capsule for my mother. I had a trial sample that she took for 7 days of this same probiotic from Healthy Origins/floraFIT. The capsules contain as other ingredients: microcrstalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. Is it OK to use it for enemas? I also ordered a separate saccharomyces bouldarii one at the same time, but would have to check any other ingredients in that. Any help would be great about a need for caution with fillers in the capsules.

I was going to see if she can do one or two coffee enemas, and then a probiotic one with the two probiotics mentioned above; probably about 4 or 5 of the 8 strian, and 3 or so of the saccharomyces bouldarii capsules prepared in 4 to 6 tablespoons of water and set aside for several hours before the enema. My mom's got lots of problems with gut issues among all sorts of other health problems (a real moving target to try to get some relief, including a lot of anxiety). Thanks for any advice.

I think that the excipients are negligible. I think your mom might get some significant improvement with an improvement in the bowel function.

I have continued with my stealth infection protocol which includes some doxy. Nevertheless, the effect of the probiotic enema I did last week seems to be sustained.

The probiotic enema is a winner!

SeekinTruth said:
Any help would be great about a need for caution with fillers in the capsules.

Some producers offer different kinds of extra protection against the stomach acids, so maybe you should avoid those things and just go for the plain probiotic in capsule form, since you don't have to worry about the acids.

The bottom interview with Dr. Perlmutter is much more interesting than the previous talk. He mentions that one boy with autism and one man with MS that he worked with had a lot of improvements with fecal transplants. But for some reason he never mentions probiotic enema, which is strange since that is something that everybody can do quite easily, unlike fecal transplant which can also give you a bad bacteria from another person.

Dr. Perlmutter: Brain Maker, Fecal Transplants, and How to Heal Your Gut with Real Food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJqlQVK-9E

Laura said:
I think that the excipients are negligible. I think your mom might get some significant improvement with an improvement in the bowel function.

That's what I was suspecting (other than the silicon dioxide which I wasn't so sure about). Thanks for your reply. Hope you get over the hamstring injury with fully recovery as soon as possible.

Persej said:
SeekinTruth said:
Any help would be great about a need for caution with fillers in the capsules.

Some producers offer different kinds of extra protection against the stomach acids, so maybe you should avoid those things and just go for the plain probiotic in capsule form, since you don't have to worry about the acids.

The 8 strain one does claim that they survive harsh stomach acid to get to the lower gut/colon. But I wonder if it really matters (also when left in the water preparation for up to 8 hours). I'd like to have her try the enema when they arrive, then I'll look for other probiotics for a possible future follow up enema.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:

That's what I was suspecting (other than the silicon dioxide which I wasn't so sure about). Thanks for your reply. Hope you get over the hamstring injury with fully recovery as soon as possible.

I'd also think that they're negligible, and they're usually present in tiny amounts. I checked silicon dioxide (E551), and it appears to be probably one of the least harmful of all excipients.

I think this is very promising! I'm going order the Probiotics that Chu suggested as it looks a like a high quailty brand and a enemna bulb. Even though the Bio Kult is low in probiotic count, you can add more pills to the solution to make it more concentrated right? Will do more research. Am doing LC paleo with Iodine protocol Good find Chu!

Back
Top Bottom