Back in business

sToRmR1dR said:
A short update:

Two weeks ago, I have been transferred in a very toxic work environment.I have been having problems breathing,tachycardia,nausea...We shall see what will happen.

Gosh sToRmR1dR, that sounds awful!! It's such a tough situation for you to be in, you were so happy you found the job and you said earlier you were unemployed for a longer while until you found it. And now it turned out to be such a health hazard.

Is this a temporary transfer or a permanent one? It doesn't look like you can cope with this toxicity level for too long if your symptoms are this bad after two weeks.

I'm most likely stating the obvious but are you taking iodine? And does the company have any Health and Safety measures in place at all? Anyone you could report this or complain about this to?

I really do hope it's temporary and you won't be exposed to the toxicity for much longer :hug2: :hug:

Ant22 said:
I'm most likely stating the obvious but are you taking iodine?

No I'm not taking iodine, not yet.

Ant22 said:
And does the company have any Health and Safety measures in place at all? Anyone you could report this or complain about this to?
:)

Ant22 said:
I really do hope it's temporary and you won't be exposed to the toxicity for much longer :hug2: :hug:

We shall see! Thanks!

That doesn't sound good! Puts you in a difficult position maybe in terms of making a fuss if you've not been there long, how would you feel about making your health issues known? See if you can get moved again. Failing that maybe a little more data on what your dealing with in the environment would help in terms of what other supplementation you might be able to add in defence/detox mode. Take care! :hug2:

It's a bad news sToRmR1dR.
I think that you should talk with the management of the company about you health issues. Also, you can go to a doctor, make some examinations and with those document you can go to a company owner or company management and tell them that you have a proves that the work position and the toxic environment is having an impact on your health and ask for a transfer.
In the meantime, you can add some supplements to help detox your body.
I also know that personal health of a worker in a company means nothing in Macedonia. They will never take care of that. You should do that on your own and you should fight for that on a peaceful and clever way.
Workers here are treated like tools that can be easily and cheaply replaced and nobody cares about that.Especially if that is some private company.
So, take care of yourself, network here about all difficulties you have and I hope that you will solve this problem very soon.
Take care.

Hi guys!

I would like to share some good news.

Today, I've signed new contract for the next six months.But the best thing is that I am leaving the toxic environment and starting in the new office from tomorrow. :)

sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

Today, I've signed new contract for the next six months.But the best thing is that I am leaving the toxic environment and starting in the new office from tomorrow. :)

That's great news! My congratulations. :)

I agree, that sounds very good. And good luck on your new position!

sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

That's really great news sToRmR1dR!! :bacon: I hope this new office will be much a much nicer place and you'll enjoy it there!

sToRmR1dR said:
Ant22 said:
I'm most likely stating the obvious but are you taking iodine?

No I'm not taking iodine, not yet. (...)

You posted in the iodine thread that you do take iodine now, it should help you detox the toxins you've accumulated. And in a healthier environment, with no new badness coming in, iodine should hopefully do it's magic for you!

:thup:

sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

That's awesome news sToRmR1dR! Congrats!! Wishing you all the best for the new work environment :)

:bacon: :bacon:

Arwenn said:
sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

That's awesome news sToRmR1dR! Congrats!! Wishing you all the best for the new work environment :)

:bacon: :bacon:

Congratulations sToRmR1dR. I wish you all the best on your new job. :)

sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

That is really great news sToRmR1dR - best of luck in your new job :)

sToRmR1dR said:
Hi guys!

That's great to hear! It's pretty common that when we start work in a new area that the initial jobs we get are less than favorable. But with good work performance and reliability we can move on to better positions. Seems you did just that! Congrats and best wishes in your new job!

Thank you all for the support, but unfortunately I have bad news.

I've met my supervisor today, and after the second meeting, I've made decision to quit,because I have been transferred from the billing department to the warehouse!

Tomorrow is my last day at work,and I am very grateful, because my saga at the company comes to an end! :)

Back
Top Bottom