Amalgams

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Amalgams are well know to be a problem due to the fact that they release mercury in the body. But seems to be at the root of others problems by inducing electro-sensibility, muscles pain, tiredness, sleep problems. Now that we live in an environment filled by artificial waves, amalgams seems to act as an antenna and perhaps a transducer. All this, close to the brain.

In this video, which is in French but is self-explained, we can see that once amalgams are removed, persons can do movements they can't do before. This is very spectaculars.
The other interesting part is that even all composite materials are not safe for a given person and must be tested before being used.

The video is done under the presence of an bailiff. We can see at 15:16 that the patient can't raise his arms barely more than the horizontal and after the removal at 21:46. I watched other video of Dr Dieuzaide and a lot of patient have been filmed so the results seem to be reproducible. For myself, I can't hardly raise my arms at the levels of my hips (one arm at once is OK).

[edit]
He show too that synthetic optical lenses and ring can have the same effect on sensible persons.

I had my amalgams removed a few years ago, very costly exercise $6000 (aus), although I did have quite a few, and I wanted it done properly, with the mouth dam and the special suction as to minimize the mercury getting into body while being removed.

I have to say, IMO it is well worth it, my mercury and aluminium levels dropped significantly after and have been fine since!

I never really thought about my movement being restricted because of the amalgams though, I guess we all react differently.

Interesting video none the less, thanks for sharing :D

Cheaper solution: chewing gums, you can get rid of your amalgams in few months :). That's how I got rid of 2 bastards, one more to go.
Tnx for sharing.

Martina said:
Cheaper solution: chewing gums, you can get rid of your amalgams in few months :). That's how I got rid of 2 bastards, one more to go.
Tnx for sharing.

:lol:
About chewing gums, do not forget that it's made of a lot of bad ingredients, even petroleum that one conscientiously absorb when chewing.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/14/chewing-gum-cancer-risk.aspx
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-most-surprising-places-to-find-petroleum.html

Ellipse said:
Martina said:
Tnx for sharing.

:lol:
About chewing gums, do not forget that it's made of a lot of bad ingredients, even petroleum that one conscientiously absorb when chewing.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/14/chewing-gum-cancer-risk.aspx
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-most-surprising-places-to-find-petroleum.html

If you use chewing gum to pull your amalgams out, it's also going to release a large amount of mercury into your mouth, both through friction (releasing mercury vapor) and in small particle form as they disintegrate. You'll end up inhaling and swallowing a good part of it before they finally come loose, and there might be some debris left behind even after they fall out. I understand that the option is attractive because of the money you save, but it seems pretty risky -- when you have the amalgams removed by a professional, if they do it correctly, they use specific equipment to safeguard both themselves as well as you from the exposure that results from the removal.

Actually, I had removed one amalgam filling that I had two weeks ago and mentally I'm so happy that I finally did it. Beyond that, I have really excellent dentist what is really good feeling. Having someone to take care of your theets like they are hers is just great!

Maybe it is too soon to see any difference in my self, removing this stuff, but if this is not connected with something else, I could see that I feel more confident in my self, that I have a greater need to be more conscious and I have a urge to put things in context. I surely hope that this could be 'magic' from removing the filling and that is not just a phase in my life.

I wonder what other had experienced after they removed the amalgam filling?

I’m dead set on getting my amalgams removed. I have 10 of them, and have had them since before I even entered high school.
I’m going to Mexico because I am definetly not paying someone 4000+ dollars to get them removed when I could do it for a fraction in Mexico.

I’m incredibly excited. I think this is one giant leap for detoxification, and hopefully a less assaulted mind.

I would like to ask for anyone’s experience post removal if they’d like to share?

Back
Top Bottom