Session 25 March 2017

nicklebleu said:
Thanks crew for this latest session - and also my heartfelt thanks for your support, which induces suffering for your all.

Someone asked, if there is something that we can do to alleviate the suffering of the Chateau crew, and I guess the answer is similar to the question that was posed to Jordan Peterson recently in the reddit stream: What can we do to support you? His answer was quite telling: Develop yourself, and if you do that, it helps me and all others around you.

So I guess this translates to what we can do to support Laura and crew: to continue to clean our machine and become better human beings. If we manage to do that, I think that would be the best we could do for the Chateau crew, because then their suffering was not in vain, but a great gift wisely used.

Yes, those are always important to continue progression.

It also has to do with personal intent. Those who are ready will know what to do. Follow your intuition.

Alejo said:
I'm still thinking about all this, but it made me want to express my gratitude once again and let you guys know how much I respect and value all the work that you guys do. And how important and imperative is for the whole network to follow through in the same direction. In other words, to not let this suffering be had in vain, if that makes sense.

Sorry if this was too confusing. These are my two humble cents.

No, it's not confusing at all. Just as nicklebleu has said, the suffering that Laura and crew went through would be well worth it if it bears fruit in the sense that the members who are in possession of the crystals do their very best to learn, grow and be totally together as a group. So, it is up to us to see that all that effort and pain does not become wasted effort.

Richard S said:
Alejo said:
I'm still thinking about all this, but it made me want to express my gratitude once again and let you guys know how much I respect and value all the work that you guys do. And how important and imperative is for the whole network to follow through in the same direction. In other words, to not let this suffering be had in vain, if that makes sense.

Sorry if this was too confusing. These are my two humble cents.

No, it's not confusing at all. Just as nicklebleu has said, the suffering that Laura and crew went through would be well worth it if it bears fruit in the sense that the members who are in possession of the crystals do their very best to learn, grow and be totally together as a group. So, it is up to us to see that all that effort and pain does not become wasted effort.

Yes. It's an effort that we must honor and repay to the best of our abilities.

Thanks for the session!

(Data) A researcher associated with the electric universe movement has presented empirical evidence that the sun is made of liquid metallic hydrogen, which means the sun is actually a highly conductive liquid. Is that true?A: Yes

Interesting, if we think of plasma as a fluid of electrons- is that what they mean? When I think metallic, I think it would mean conductive, aka moves electrons readily.

rymw said:

Thank you Laura and Team for the wonderful session.
I'm of Chinese descent and the bit about the solar plexus interests me a lot. I had the good fortune to train under a Chinese physician after a bout of debilitating illness years ago in what is called Internal Vital Force Meditation. There is a big difference between Buddhist meditation and Daoist/Taoist meditation. The Daoist considered the human body to have two brains; the cerebral brain and the 'abdominal brain'. And yes, that's the solar plexus. The belief was if the abdominal brain was well nourished with qi or vital energy, it would keep all the internal organs healthy and strong.. The chakras would also begin to open up and connect if the solar plexus became so powerful which corresponds to seemingly supernatural ability of both body and mind. Hence, the feats of all those legendary kung fu and shaolin masters who did not only practiced martial arts but also this form of meditation. FWIW

Two brains indeed! It might explain like has been noticed in the flat earth thread, people who might be intelligent yet lack "common sense" awareness of reality- clumsy, not spacially aware and so on. If the abdominal brain is not properly "thinking" or in sync with the brain, one would be living in some sort of subjective dream state of the conscious mind, which we have learned in books makes up stories to justify it's own beliefs and assumptions.

After this great session, it's clear why we love Laura so much, and we are so grateful to all whoes roll her in love and beware. Thank you so much Laura and Team. We love you :hug:

Thanks so much for the session! The bit about Paul is fascinating - I guess one of the books mentioned is "Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit" by Troels Engberg-Pedersen?

It can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Cosmology-Self-Apostle-Paul-Material-ebook/dp/B005RBU8ZE

Unfortunately, all of his books are rather expensive, but I'm thinking about taking the plunge...

Alejo said:

That's what I thought as well - a good motivation to double our efforts so that we make it count, bringing light into darkness in all possible ways... Thanks so much Laura and crew for everything!

luc said:
Thanks so much for the session! The bit about Paul is fascinating - I guess one of the books mentioned is "Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit" by Troels Engberg-Pedersen?

It can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Cosmology-Self-Apostle-Paul-Material-ebook/dp/B005RBU8ZE

Unfortunately, all of his books are rather expensive, but I'm thinking about taking the plunge...

His other book would be "Paul and the Stoics": https://www.amazon.com/Paul-Stoics-Troels-Engberg-Pedersen/dp/066422234X

Being older, there are used books at more affordable prices.

Arwenn said:
Funny you should both mention that, because I have also had trouble sleeping and I've also had vivid disturbing dreams of death and utter despair. I find myself lacking in energy & motivation which is worrying to me, because there just seems to be this heavy weight around me with thoughts that run like'Why bother, it's no use" etc etc. I've really had to mentally shake myself out of this slump and keep on keeping on. And a couple of times in the past week, I've had palpitations.

On another note, my daughter had a minor car accident (she's fine thank DCM), and I nearly had one that could have been disastrous! I could have sworn there was no car there, and proceeded to cross the intersection when out of nowhere a car appeared heading towards me at full speed. I was able to serve & get out of the way, but it had me so rattled. A cautionary tale, please all of you take care and keep vigilant!!

Thank you for sharing this session and for your determination to hold the light in bad times.

I also had some quite turbulent times behind me, sensing entities around when I was almost sleeping, trying to jump at me...and other near miss events. Thankfully I'm still OK, working on getting better.

Suffering is painful when you don't know why it is happening or when you are powerless to take action due to lack of knowledge and motivation.

But is not in vain - provided we got an aim, a will and a way.

A: Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!

A crystal connection would do this thousandfold.

Laura said:
(Andromeda) Are the problems I've been having recently, or actually for a long time, heart-related?

A: No. More like liver. You should take care of your liver.

Q: (Andromeda) And that's causing the breathing problems?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galatea) So what did they say about her liver?

(Joe) She should take care of it.

A: Yes.

Regarding taking care of one's liver, in addition to liver-friendly supplements like milk thistle, NAC, ALA…, essential oils can be a good addition:

Rosemary essential oil is by far the most beneficial to the liver as it helps to cleanse the blood and flush harmful toxins from the liver. One of the liver’s most important functions is to produce enzymes needed for proper digestion and Rosemary is believed to stimulate the production and flow of bile which aids digestion. It has a tonic effect on the liver, encouraging it to work more efficiently and it is often used in the treatment of liver problems including cirrhosis and jaundice.

German Chamomile is also an excellent tonic for the liver and digestive system. It stimulates the liver and gall bladder which helps to improve digestion and it also helps to cleanse the blood and discharge toxins via the liver.

Peppermint essential oil also stimulates healthy bile flow from the liver and gall bladder and supports the digestive system as a whole.

Juniper oil benefits the digestive system and has a tonic and detoxifying effect on the liver, helping to eliminate waste products from the body.

Fennel essential oil supports the digestive function and has an antiseptic, tonic effect on the liver. It is also believed to protect the liver from certain toxins.

Cypress, Lemon and Thyme oils are also useful when the liver is congested.

Liver tonic:

For a simple liver tonic, add a slice of lemon to a cup of warm water and drink first thing in the morning to help cleanse your liver. Then throughout the day add 2-4 drops of Chamomile Hydrolat to a glass of water. Make sure the water is at room temperature as it will be easier for your body to absorb.
_https://www.baseformula.com/blog/essential-oils-that-your-liver-will-love/

Helichrysum Italicum EO is also supposedly good for the liver (but oral supplementation must be done with caution, in that case perhaps it's safer to take it as an hydrolat instead of the pure EO):
Hepatic: Being a hepatic, this oil soothes the liver, relieves it of inflammation, regulates its discharges, protects it from infections and keeps it healthy, active and strong.
_https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-helichrysum-essential-oil.html

And thank You for this session :love: :flowers:

Many thanks for the session!

T.C. said:
I'm sorry to hear that creating the crystal network has lead to yet more suffering for Laura, and for Galatea and Andromeda.

Ditto. Bless you all. :flowers:

The thing with the trailer pin is really concerning, too. :O

Indeed. So glad Niall and Pierre noticed it in time, it gives me chills thinking about the possible outcome! A reminder for us all to be extra vigilant I think, especially with the 'thinning veil'.

Thank you, Laura and the crew for this fascinating session.

When I read the part about suffering, in general, it reminded me about the story/myth of Jesus. In that story, he suffered for all humanity. At some level, he has chosen that.
And with this crystal connection as the C's have said, Laura chooses to suffer at some level. There are some similarities there.

Thanks for another great session!

Words cannot fully describe the gratitude to all you do at the chateau. Big hugs to you all for the continuous suffering on behalf of others - to serve a higher purpose. :hug2:

Laura said:
A: We have mentioned often enough the last option you discussed: attack. But also there is the element of balance: In order to bring in great positive energies there must be corresponding suffering to act as inductor.

A large 4D device installed under your feet long time ago. It is contantly draining energy. Do not close your heart when suffering. Unlimited source of energy there + C.s channel can bring balance.

Thank you for another great session! It is very humbling to learn how Laura is suffering for all of us! I hope you can recover well from all the endurance. And luckily all of you are well, supported by crystal intuition and protection.

Back
Top Bottom