UFO in the new Earth changes video march 2017.

Zar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For those who haven't seen it on march's Earth Changes video there is some type of UFO (I think) at around 14:45, on Brisbane Airport scene.

https://www.sott.net/article/347516-SOTT-Earth-Changes-Summary-March-2017-Extreme-Weather-Planetary-Upheaval-Meteor-Fireballs

Thinkingfingers said:
For those who haven't seen it on march's Earth Changes video there is some type of UFO (I think) at around 14:45, on Brisbane Airport scene.

https://www.sott.net/article/347516-SOTT-Earth-Changes-Summary-March-2017-Extreme-Weather-Planetary-Upheaval-Meteor-Fireballs

Could simply be a insect and/or bird that flyes across the camera field at a certain distance from right to left. Or a peice of something flying through the air from the tornado from right to left. Could also be an image artefact, but it doesn't like it to me.

IMO the first or second option is most likely.

Pashalis said:
Thinkingfingers said:

Could simply be a insect and/or bird that flyes across the camera field at a certain distance from right to left. Or a peice of something flying through the air from the tornado from right to left. Could also be an image artefact, but it doesn't like it to me.

IMO the first or second option is most likely.

It looks like an insect to me too. Considering the space between the tornado and the other objects it must be very small imo.

I am just so touched by what I saw these evening! I watched the video : "SOTT High Strangeness Summary - January-March 2017 - UFOs & anomalous phenomena" and I stopped it to show to my husband the amazing dance of the lights in the sky. I stopped the video at 1m 26s, and when I looked again, I saw the shape of Cassiopeia in the sky! The lights formed over a second the W of Cassiopeia. I hope that you'll also see the W !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZUVTcyRi8

Yeah, it's hard to make out and I have trouble seeing the distance the object is flying, and it's movements seemed odd, but a hummingbird or an insect are more probable than a UFO.

Lorea said:
I am just so touched by what I saw these evening! I watched the video : "SOTT High Strangeness Summary - January-March 2017 - UFOs & anomalous phenomena" and I stopped it to show to my husband the amazing dance of the lights in the sky. I stopped the video at 1m 26s, and when I looked again, I saw the shape of Cassiopeia in the sky! The lights formed over a second the W of Cassiopeia. I hope that you'll also see the W !

I see it too, probably doesn't mean anything thought but good observation.

Thinkingfingers said:
Lorea said:

I see it too, probably doesn't mean anything thought but good observation.

Thinkingfingers, I understand that for you it does not represent anything more than a coincidence. In my case, it was certainly something very special to me. Each experience is unique for each person. I have observed that constellation for many years, and is the only constellation that I distinguish at first glance. And that's from a long time ago, when we using to looking for in the firmament, between the 10 and 15th of August, to see the shooting stars that seems to come direct from Cassiopeia. (Sorry if my english is not good enough)

Lorea said:
Thinkingfingers, I understand that for you it does not represent anything more than a coincidence. In my case, it was certainly something very special to me. Each experience is unique for each person. I have observed that constellation for many years, and is the only constellation that I distinguish at first glance. And that's from a long time ago, when we using to looking for in the firmament, between the 10 and 15th of August, to see the shooting stars that seems to come direct from Cassiopeia. (Sorry if my english is not good enough)

Your english is great Lorea, and I appreciate you sharing your perspective. I do recognize that I have much to learn and I do not intend to undermine your experience. But I'm wondering if you could explain a little more about what you find so special about seeing this W formation and what this experience means to you? does this happen whenever you see a W formation?

I wrote what I wrote because there are so many sightings of UFOs in many types of formations and I did not think there is any objective meaning that could be derived from this, and this forum is dedicated towards learning from objective reality. And the C's do not use UFOs to deliver messages so any type of impression received, I think, would be subjective. I could be wrong though and I would very much like to hear your thoughts.

Thinkingfingers said:
Your english is great Lorea,

Thanks, but it's really hard to me to write in english, and I'vent time to answer to you.

Thinkingfingers said:
I do recognize that I have much to learn and I do not intend to undermine your experience. But I'm wondering if you could explain a little more about what you find so special about seeing this W formation and what this experience means to you? does this happen whenever you see a W formation?

All can I say is that it's a question of synchronicity, these coincidences that come unexpectedly and surpise you so so much. And in recent times, there has been a lot of synchronicity in my life. I posted it because the reality is for me much more vast that what we call the "objective reality".

Lorea said:
All can I say is that it's a question of synchronicity, these coincidences that come unexpectedly and surpise you so so much. And in recent times, there has been a lot of synchronicity in my life. I posted it because the reality is for me much more vast that what we call the "objective reality".

There have been several threads made here that explain that our brain loves to find patterns, some have stated that sometimes there could be an underlying message or lesson but usually it's just how our mind works. Our brain finds patterns amongst the countless mountains of information we are subjected to every day, most of which we don't even see.

I'm curious to wonder if you have experienced "objective reality"? I'm only asking because I don't think a comparison can be made when you don't know what you are comparing it to. Also objective reality is:

How Things Really Are
We are using the term objective reality in contrast to subjective reality, which is reality seen through our inner mental filters that are shaped by our past conditioning. Objective reality is how things really are. Although it is possible to perceive objectively, we cannot take in the totality of reality and say anything about it; we can only point to some of its characteristics. So whenever we explore reality in any specific manner, we have to leave out something. For example, when you describe an orange, you cannot say anything about its totality. You have to talk about its color or its taste or its shape. If you want your description to encompass the whole thing -- its color, shape, and taste all together -- you can only say, "orange." It is the same with objective reality. If you want to say anything about it, you have to focus on its specific characteristics.

It would be illogical to assume your own subjective reality is more vast than an infinite universe of infinite expressions. Have you by chance read "The Wave" and ISOTM?

Thinkingfingers said:
There have been several threads made here that explain that our brain loves to find patterns, some have stated that sometimes there could be an underlying message or lesson but usually it's just how our mind works. Our brain finds patterns amongst the countless mountains of information we are subjected to every day, most of which we don't even see.

I'm curious to wonder if you have experienced "objective reality"? I'm only asking because I don't think a comparison can be made when you don't know what you are comparing it to. Also objective reality is:

How Things Really Are
We are using the term objective reality in contrast to subjective reality, which is reality seen through our inner mental filters that are shaped by our past conditioning. Objective reality is how things really are. Although it is possible to perceive objectively, we cannot take in the totality of reality and say anything about it; we can only point to some of its characteristics. So whenever we explore reality in any specific manner, we have to leave out something. For example, when you describe an orange, you cannot say anything about its totality. You have to talk about its color or its taste or its shape. If you want your description to encompass the whole thing -- its color, shape, and taste all together -- you can only say, "orange." It is the same with objective reality. If you want to say anything about it, you have to focus on its specific characteristics.

It would be illogical to assume your own subjective reality is more vast than an infinite universe of infinite expressions. Have you by chance read "The Wave" and ISOTM?

I think we all (or almost) can have experienced some "objective reality" at differents stages of ours lives. I think (but I don't remember exactly) that in my early childhood I've had some very specials moments of "disconnection" from reality. Later, as adult, I hade somes experiences through music. The most significant hapenned in the early morning, at listening Beethoven's 5th symphony. I adore look out the sunrise from my window. I turned on the radio and they were playing that music, and I got to looking out, it was blowing a soft breeze and some birds began to fly. The first or second movement ended, there was a moment of silence, and at the start of next movement, everything was set up, music and nature were moving in perfect harmony. Small detached notes coincided with the movement of the leaves of the nearby trees, a pigeon take fly just at the precise moment when a new melody began. If the music was getting stronger, a gust of wind moved the branches of the trees. And it continued like that until the end of the symphony. I have also seen rainbows at specifics times, for example, the death of the little daughter of a friend, or at wake up of loved one's from coma. I really don't know if these kind of experiences are within what you understand by "objective reality".

Back
Top Bottom