Is gender a social construct?

Siberia said:
Today's news from "discriminatory" and "homophobic" (in the eyes of the European Court of Human Rights, anyway) Russia:

Just thought about this infamous Russian ban on 'gay propaganda to minors' the other day in connection with the whole postmodernism debate. In the West, we are at a point where first-graders are taught postmodern nonsense about gender fluidity, with the message that all these gender expressions/sexual orientations are equal in some way, when that's complete nonsense.

It seems to me that this Russian law just stops this absurd indoctrination of children and the spread of postmodern propaganda - good!

From wikipedia:

The Russian government's stated purpose for the law is to protect children from being exposed to homonormativity — content presenting homosexuality as being a norm in society — under the argument that it contradicts traditional family values. The statute amended the country's child protection law and the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses, to make the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships" among minors, an offense punishable by fines. This definition includes materials that "raises interest in" such relationships; cause minors to "form non-traditional sexual predispositions"; or "[present] distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships." Businesses and organizations can also be forced to temporarily cease operations if convicted under the law, and foreigners may be arrested and detained for up to 15 days then deported, or fined up to 5,000 rubles and deported.

I was thinking about the difference between the words 'gender' and 'sex' in terms of dictionary definitions because I've always used the terms interchangeably. Even though they do often appear as synonyms for each other, most online dictionaries define gender as "social and cultural differences", whereas sex is seen in strictly biological terms. But as we know, the meaning of words tend to change and evolve over time, which made me wonder if the dictionary definition of gender was the same 100 years ago as it is today. I did a quick search for old dictionary definitions, but was unable to find anything useful.

My sense is that for most people who were educated before the introduction of post-modern ideologies into the school system, gender and sex mean essentially the same thing. And that's perhaps why the terms intersex and gender-fluid (in relation to human beings) seem so alien to most people, as if they are newly made-up words to describe things that don't exist in reality.

One only has to observe the natural world to see that gender and biological sex are virtually synonymous in the animal kingdom. With a few exceptions (some fish and lower invertebrates), all living creatures in nature exist as a gender binary, with both male and female members of their species, which leads one to the conclusion that the male/female gender binary is the de facto objective reality of our 3rd density state.

What is interesting to me though, is that examples of hermaphroditic or 2 gender-type plants are much more common than seen in the animal kingdom, and I wonder if some of the recent cultural obsession over non-binary or fluid gender dynamics is a result of certain people being more aligned with the vibrational nature of lower 2D organisms, similar to what we see happening with the flat-earther and vegan movements.

If we take the premise that "all life is lessons" at face value, then whatever gender we are assigned at birth is THE lesson profile we are supposed to learn during this incarnation and perhaps one we even chose consciously at some level. Believing that one is woman born into a man's body (or vice versa) and acting upon it through surgery, hormonal treatments or identity and expression could be considered an affront to the universe in a way. Like we know better than God. :rolleyes:

There are a myriad of reasons why a person might not feel comfortable or quite at home with their assigned sex at birth that include past-life issues, genetic mutations, environmental and chemical stressors during pregnancy, and imprinting issues during psychologically sensitive growth phases. But all these only include a small fraction of the entire spectrum (less than 1%) and can be simply recognized as being minor statistical aberrations and/or forms of mental illness. The arguments for the validity of more than two genders seems to be missing this crucial point. Males and females exist as binaries in nature for a reason, and recognizing this dichotomy, simply seeing what is apparent all around us might help cut through the post-modern dross.

Some have pointed out that differences in the practices of other cultures could be an argument as to why there should be more than two genders. But this argument doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Some past cultures used human sacrifices to ensure a bountiful harvest, whereas some present cultures remain proponents of genital mutilation in order to appease their monotheistic God. Cultural differences over time cannot be used as a benchmark as to what is objectively true. One only has to observe what occurs the vast majority of times in nature in order to come to a proper understanding of the roles of males and females in relation to each other.

luc said:
Siberia said:
Today's news from "discriminatory" and "homophobic" (in the eyes of the European Court of Human Rights, anyway) Russia:

Just thought about this infamous Russian ban on 'gay propaganda to minors' the other day in connection with the whole postmodernism debate. In the West, we are at a point where first-graders are taught postmodern nonsense about gender fluidity, with the message that all these gender expressions/sexual orientations are equal in some way, when that's complete nonsense.

It seems to me that this Russian law just stops this absurd indoctrination of children and the spread of postmodern propaganda - good!

From wikipedia:

The Russian government's stated purpose for the law is to protect children from being exposed to homonormativity — content presenting homosexuality as being a norm in society — under the argument that it contradicts traditional family values. The statute amended the country's child protection law and the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses, to make the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships" among minors, an offense punishable by fines. This definition includes materials that "raises interest in" such relationships; cause minors to "form non-traditional sexual predispositions"; or "[present] distorted ideas about the equal social value of traditional and non-traditional sexual relationships." Businesses and organizations can also be forced to temporarily cease operations if convicted under the law, and foreigners may be arrested and detained for up to 15 days then deported, or fined up to 5,000 rubles and deported.

Yes. I've researched this topic a while ago and came to the conclusion that how it is represented in the west simply isn't true at all. Basically it is a law to protect children and youth from sexual content and especially gay or "gender bender" content until they reach adulthood. What is wrong about that? NOTHING. I think it is especially created to protect not only the children but the society as a whole from this "liberal" I create my own reality nonsense. I think it is a very sensible and good step. Another part of it most likely is connected to pedophilia and how certain of these "liberal" groups want to influence children and society to accept it. This also becomes clear in a number of statements from Putin about that law where he mentioned repeatedly that it is for the protection of the youth, which is essentially the future of russia.

A little story to illustrate how wrongly our views of the laws has been molded:

A while ago a guy called Brian M. Heiss has tasked himself to analyze the actual laws. He is gay himself and an outspoken sopporter of LGBT rights. He was prometed to do so after he had listened to an episode of the radio show with the name "No Agenda Show" in which the participants discussed those laws and the media/political coverage in the US about it. The moderators of that show, Adam Curry and John C Dvorak, both being supporters of the LGBT, discussed the issue. While John C Dvorak had not read the actual laws prior to the show, Adam Curry on the other hand did so. As Adam started to Analyze the actual contents of the laws, Brian M. Hess was surprised to discover that actually non of what he said corresponds with what was presented to him by the US media/politics. At that point he was sure that Adam must have gotten the analysis wrong because so much didn't correspond with what he heard from the mainstream so far.

Then Brian M. Heiss started to research the topic himself, by looking at the actual laws, and basically found Adams Analysis to be accurate. Then Brians own investigation pretty much destroyed all the nonsense that is propagated about it in the west.

For anyone interested you can read this deconstruction of the laws from Brian M. Hess here:

Russian Federation Anti-Gay Laws: An Analysis & Deconstruction

A very interesting and good read.

Here are ten of the key points of the Analysis:
10 Things You Didn’t Know AboutRussia’s Anti-Gay Law & LGBT Rights

1. The law never mentions or uses the word gay, lesbian, homosexual or any other LGBT identifier. [Chapter 2 & Appendix]

2. The law focuses on children, it’s title is “On Protections of Minors from Propagandaof Non-Traditional Sexual Relations”. The messaging and strategy to bring the banon propaganda from the law of several regions to national laws is part of a largerfamily values push and is based on the successful anti-same sex marriage push inthe United States. [Chapter 2]

3. Russia is actually expanding protections of members of the LGBT community: OnSeptember 20, 2013 the official delegation of the Russia Federation announcedtheir willingness to take all required measures to prevent homophobic hate crimesand discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation at the 24th UN Human RightsCouncil. [Chapter 2]

4. There have been regional (much harsher) versions of the propaganda ban in effectfor 7 years and there were only 2 convictions for violations of the regional laws andboth were overturned. [Chapter 3]

5. In 6 months of the Federal Law there have been 3 convictions: 2 were acts of civildisobedience to challenge the legality of the law, the other is a story which you mustread. [Chapter 3]

6. Statistically you are far more likely to be the victim of an anti-LGBT Hate Crime inthe United States than in Russia. [Chapter 4]

7. In Russia you cannot be fired from your job for being an LGBT individual, in theUnited States you can. [Chapter 4]

8. Since 1993 gay sex was made legal in Russia, in 12 US States gay sex is a crime.[Chapter 4]

9. While President Obama says “I have no patience for countries that try to treat gaysor lesbians or transgender persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful tothem.” his policies demonstrate he has nothing but patience. [Chapter 5]

10. The group impacted most if found to be in violation of the law: Multinationalcorporations. [Chapter 6]

[quote author= article Pashalis]9. While President Obama says “I have no patience for countries that try to treat gaysor lesbians or transgender persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful tothem.”[Chapter 5][/quote]

Sure Obama, we believe you.

Obama-Bows-To-Soudi-King.jpg

Here we have a picture of the former president bowing to the Saudi king. In a country, where being gay means dead by beheading.

I think the following is worth reading if you haven't done so as of yet. This is all where it is going down to. See sott.net link for disturbing BBC tweets and more.

BBC pedophile exposé ignores real victims, triggers social-media firestorm
https://www.sott.net/article/354258-BBC-pedophile-expose-ignores-real-victims-triggers-social-media-firestorm

Although it is difficult to dispute the story's central message that individuals who have a sexual attraction to children 'need help,' attempting to label pedophilia as a 'sexual orientation' crossed the red line for many readers.

In a recent BBC article entitled, 'Paedophiles need help, not condemnation - I should know,' we are 'introduced' to an anonymous 60-something male who opens this teary-eyed treatise by proclaiming,

"It's a long time since I've described myself as a paedophile. Paedophilia is a disorder, a deeply distressing sexual orientation. For me, it's triggered by traumatic experiences in childhood."

Did you catch it? If you blinked you missed it. Like one of those clunky bills rammed through Congress on Christmas Eve that is 'sweetened' with all sorts of hidden 'riders,' the opening line of the article declares that pedophilia now ranks - alongside hetereosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality - as a "sexual orientation." A "distressing" one for the pedophile, no doubt, but a sexual orientation nevertheless. But that is simply wrong.

Unlike homosexuality, pedophilia is ranked by the World Health Organization among its "disorders of sexual preference."It's not a "sexual orientation" by any stretch of the imagination; it's a psychological problem.

For those who were triggered by the article's barbeque-scented bait, as many social media users obviously were, caveat lector, reader beware.

The article is rigged like a trap to ensnare the dreaded 'haters' out there who would fail to sympathize with the plight of an individual who once fantasized about sexual relations with minors as opposed to his overgrown, mature peers.

Here is where the rusty trap is hidden amongst the weeds for the unsuspecting reader. The author, who comes across as an intelligent, albeit misguided fellow, informs us he "never even contemplated abusing a child," which sounds about as plausible as a recovering alcoholic saying he has never pressed his lips against a whiskey glass. In any case, we are forced to take Mr. Anonymous 60-something for his word.

So now the stage is set for a radical role reversal, where the real victim of pedophilia - the vulnerable child - is no longer the central character of the drama. Instead, we are asked to feel pity for the mental suffering that accompanies those grown adults who, thanks to a soundly functioning legal system, are prevented from engaging in sexual relations with minors. In other words, the victim is the poor, misunderstood pedophile who, we are told, desperately wants to change. And to be honest, I found myself sympathizing with the author, although he tossed around facts and figures with wanton abandon.

"People think paedophilia is synonymous with child sexual abuse. But I would never have abused a child," he writes."Most paedophiles have two warring drives within them: the urge to offend, and the urge to be normal. Most paedophiles are desperate for those desires to go away."

Somehow I doubt the author - who confesses he was "sexually interfered with" by his mother at the age of 15, knows what "most pedophiles" really want, since so many people - not least of all pedophiles - barely understand what is going on inside of their own heads.

Pedophile PC?

The irony of the BBC promoting this puff piece on pedophiles is a bit rich considering its former relationship with Jimmy Savile, the long-term host of a popular BBC music program, who has been described, postmortem, as a "predatory sexual offender," possibly Britain's worst of all time.

Savile, who died at the ripe old age of 84, was reported to have sexually abused hundreds of girls and boys over the duration of his career. The full extent of Savile's sex crimes makes it difficult to believe he was not protected by some very influential people.

In any event, my cynicism has more to do with the content of this particular pedophilia piece. First, it must be admitted that the unknown narrator has done some admirable things: 1. He has admitted he has a problem, which is the most difficult part; 2. He has actively sought out therapy; and 3. He claims he has never laid his hands on a child.

A stunning performance chart, to be sure, but it is exactly these charming 'qualifications' (which I suspect are not typical for pedophiles) that allows our ghost narrator, like a respectable-sounding snake-oil salesman, to peddle a defective product in the public square. Once again, that 'defective product' is the article's repeated claim that pedophilia is a "sexual orientation," a glaring misconception that places it on the road to social acceptance.

In fact, the expression "orientation" is used not once in the article, but on four separate occasions, making me suspect the entire purpose of this piece is to break ground for an entirely new social-engineering revolution in sexual mores, which will be, naturally, actively promoted by every (Western) media outlet on Planet Perversity.

It won't happen tomorrow, of course, and probably not even the day after, but if this BBC piece is any indication, then there are definite plans in the works to 'normalize' pedophilia in some not-so-distant dystopic future. In fact, pedophilia movements on both sides of the Atlantic have been attempting to go mainstream for many years now (For those who argue that such a social transformation could never succeed, ask yourself how many people just 10 years ago could have guessed there would be 'After School Satan' clubs popping up around God's Country today?).

However, even more telling than the author describing pedophilia in terms of "sexual orientation" was the reference to the Liberal left's favorite term - "identification" - which really said it all for me.

Here is the author describing his trip to the "University GP" where he sought out treatment.

"The conventional view of paedophilia is that it's an incurable condition. But this doctor laughed - he laughed! And he said, "Of course it's curable."

"It was an absolutely huge relief. The doctor didn't challenge my identification with paedophilia, he just accepted it and said: "No problem, we'll sort it."

Let that comment sink in for a moment: "The doctor didn't challenge my identification with paedophilia, he just accepted it and said: "No problem, we'll sort it."

Remember the last time we heard "identification" mentioned with relation to sexual matters? It was in May 2015, and the Obama administration had just passed legislation directing schools across the nation

"to allow transgender students to use bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities that match their gender identity rather than their sex assigned at birth.

In other words, any male (or female) could wake up one morning and (Eureka!) "self-identify" with the opposite sex, and that same afternoon they would be legally permitted to change their clothes in the ladies (or men's) locker room. Just like that! Who cares what my assigned-at-birth XX-XY chromosomes might say. Biology will not dictate to me my sexual identity! I identify, therefore I am!

Do you see where this whole 'identification-orientation' business is leading us?

Although one of Donald Trump's first sweeps of his executive pen was to eradicate this absolute insanity, the ball was already put in motion and now there may be no stopping it.

Today, we see the terms "orientation" and "identification" being casually kicked around in an article on pedophilia, as a way to tenderize the mind of the masses, as it were, for what seems to be coming down the road.

Be forewarned, the 'social justice warriors' will not rest until every single cultural and social norm has been turned on its head. Every sacred institution will be challenged on the basis of an individual or group's perceived right to "identify and orientate" himself, herself or themselves to the lifestyle of their choice - deranged, degenerate or otherwise - even if it means breaking society's darkest taboos.

Those courageous enough to serve as the voice of reason in this age of ignorance will be chastised as intolerant 'haters' that don't respect the lifestyle choices of the 'victims,' who will no longer be the minors and children, but those who would abuse them.

Judging by the torrent of condemnation hurled at this lamentable BBC piece, at least we know many people still have their wits and scruples about them. There is hope.

I have been following this topic from the very beginning, and have decided to share my thoughts with you, which are formative; my vision and understanding of history, my mother language and my Balkan humor. There may be no contribution to consideration, but at least it will be an example of how the mind works from one; ordinary, simple, women.

First of all, one assumption: If you want to defeat a man, take away his identity and every purpose of life.
(Man = human being, regardless of his sexual / reproductive characteristics).

Looking through history, I come to the conclusion that we, the human race, do not know what our purpose is to exist. What is our role; on the planet Earth, in the solar system and ultimately in the overall manifestation / creation. It is also obvious that we are trying to find answers to questions; who am I? Who is the human being? What is life? What is the purpose of life? Is there "life" after death? However, if the questioning of the reality of such nature (beyond the physical existence) was occupied by too many people, there would always emerge some….ism.

Behind every ...ism, there is a philosophy that is being studied by thinkers, made by artists, passed on by professors, absorbed by students, and thus created the world in which we live, ordinary people, with the belief that it is so best because it is a product of esteemed and respected "heads ". But it is a problem with such "learned smart heads" that they have studied too many such ... ism, and whether they were aware of it or not, they developed into the depths of their souls some form of nihilism and depression (man is not good enough, no exit, no escape ...). With such leadership the battle is lost in advance.

So they were created: Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Hebraism, Catholicism, Islamism, Protestantism..., Creationism, Evolutionism ....

Questions earthly nature; Why do some people work "as a horse" to annihilation, and some are using it, and rich in their account (parasitism)? There appeared: feudalism, industrialism, capitalism, socialism, communism....

Any dissatisfaction with the existing situation would cause "revolutionism", which resulted in people being split up and breaking the focus. Well, get it: idealism (everyone should be better), fundamentalism (must be better), extremism (it must be better at all cost), optimism (it will be better), conservatism (older is better), liberalism (anything, just let it be better), still present "religionism" (god will give better) egoism (only for me better), elitism (us is better), legalism (should be a law to make it better), opportunism ( "do not rock the boat" to you be better), conformism ("where all Turks go, Little Mujo can go, too" - in the group is better), Skepticism (could be better), pessimism (never will be better), ... after some time realism (no better), criticism (nothing is good), nihilism (human society / community is not good) Is just a step to the message: Human being, you're not good, you are no one and nothing, a simple animal on two legs, you need to change and repair ... then a new Job appears that looks up to the sky and cries ...... Why? .... and all over again in a new …ism.

Is it possible that all that controversy around the gender does not produce any …ism?
I'm going to check and of course there is - genderism.
So the chronology is as follows:

- There was a lot of life for women, as they had to live for centuries. Life, that was conditioned by social norms. These standards were in the service of preserving male domination. For survival and acceptance in society, they had to pay with sex (only a married woman, or a girl capable of marriage, has value). Marriage - often agreed, without emotion, and without the ability to leave. Well those bravest, or those less desirable, or those who did not agree to the trade, those who used the brain and emotions came to mind: Why? - They are looking for the right to knowledge/education-information, the right to creativity/work-independence. In response, feminism emerged. (And in the eyes of the public all women who dare to question social norms, those who move away from the lower centers and are more reluctant to use higher centers, have become feminists).

- Then, so "free", some of the women (these fewer used the brain, and more emotions and impulses) allowed themselves to have sex with everyone who physically attracted them. Some of them were attracted to other women. - Again Why? - in response, homosexuality has emerged. (And in the eyes of the public "feminists" have become lesbians, and everything is nice, appropriately, back to physicality and dealing with lower centers and sexual organs.)

(A well-known scheme. When something goes out of control, push it with the force in the opposite direction, so it's time to return to the starting position. If it does not come back then activate several clowns / human caricature (which by their appearance, behavior, and speech ridicule equally women and men, regardless of sexual orientation), which will depreciate all, and show things grotesquely. Then declare every criticism of such behavior homophobia.)

But that did not answer the question; Why two physically identical persons are sexually attracted? Why some people, despite their physical sexual characteristics, have the emotions and impulses of the same sex? The answer must be out of the physical domain and so genderism has emerged.

Ooo Eva, Eva.... You and yours - Why? See what you did. You opened up the doors and windows. You put on the sun all the dirty carpets together with the junk that was hidden beneath them. You opened up cabinets, and they dropped dirty laundry, and long hidden skeletons. Stop asking questions! Stop eating from the tree of knowledge!

But there is no help, and an Eve in me is squatting, a thousand why, and I have to go further.

Those "real" who "stand firmly on the earth" clearly make it known that the difference between men and women is their sex organs and they do not bother with the question, what criteria and why such a distribution was made. Why is a man called a male, and a woman - a female? All those who have any doubts should resolve it and fit into the mold (preferably by physical adjustment, operations, hormonal therapies, etc.). (Here, for the first time, somehow in the background of the mind came the notion - Transhumanism.)

Those who have moved away from the sex organs seek the cause of the differences in the brain. How the brain processes and saves data?
The brain is part of our hardware, just as the CPU (central processing unit) part of a computer. How the CPU will work depends on the OS (operating system). What kind of data will be processed and stored depends on the computer users.
The question arises: - Who is the user of our physical body (hardware)?

Those who have a "head in the clouds", to those who claim that human beings are more than "blood and flesh", to those who talk about: emotions, spirit, souls, higher and lower centers, emotional, mental, etheric and other bodies , about energies and all that strange things, given is "freedom" (read: enforced laws) to state what they are - gender. Because it is well known that knowledge of what is male creative energy, and what a woman's creative energy, is lost (perhaps not lost but is certainly out of use). So we have to declare about the unknown fact x or y. An unknown may be: something, anything or nothing.
Someone is really ridiculously funny.

(Small digression: Personally, I'm thinking of men and women's energy: electricity and magnetism. They're all together creating a spectrum of electromagnetic waves. From this spectrum, to humans, through our senses (as they are now developed, or better to say how underdeveloped), a small part of the heat, sound and light waves is available (we can decode). It would therefore result; that everything that is manifested in it contains both men's and women's creative energy together. This does not mean that in some "quadrants" there are not only electrical or magnetic entities. But these are just some of my thoughts ....)

What I thought most important was that; Genderism has passed the time, and that we gnaw "gnawed bone" right now (to be concerned about). It already exists - postgenederism.

Postgenderism is the name for reflection and advocacy that in the near future, by applying technology, it redesigns the human race to the extent that the difference between male and female gender is reached. (Pregnant virgins, men who give birth to, cloned men ... here transhumanism are fully depicted).

And then Laura said:
It's all because of postmodernism.
Okay, another one. Another box for grouping and sorting.
Then I tried to find the roots of postmodernism - philosophy. The name of Jacques Derrida appeared as the earliest and most influential author. The basic principle is {deconstruction} primarily of speech and words (language), which creates differences, which gradually passes into the indifference.
Aaaa-ha. You take away the meaning of speech; you take away communication and so isolate the person from the environment, which leads to community deconstruction (starting from the family and beyond).
Viewed in history, in the tribe / community, man has always had a greater chance of survival than an individual (he had identity, origin, belonging, and purpose). Man is a social being. Outside the community is the inevitable deconstruction of man. So, postmodernism is also in the service of transhumanism.

And so I came to the language. Let's see what my language "speaks".
My language is Croatian-Serbian. So they taught me in school, so I speak and understand that (including dialects). I do not allow anyone to reject my left or right side of my language.

I entered the translator: "gender" and got the translation:
Imenica (noun)
Rod; gender, genus, kind, race, kindred, sex
Pol; pole, gender, circle
Glagol (verb)
uzrokovati; cause, giving rise to, make, bring about, trigger off, gender

In my language is the word - sex used to pronounce, or allude to the sexual act (action). They do it.., and it does not matter who (male or female) or whom (man or woman) or perhaps with (being, things, phenomen) has no influence on the number of participants in the activity itself. They're having sex.

Male or female is termed spol (s-pol = vith-pole). Pol is the name for the opposite two; things, beings, phenomena, which together make up the whole. As the south and north magnetic poles, which together create a magnetic field. Or + and - the electric charge, which generates electricity currents. As the electron and the protons that make up the atom. Male and female together form a new entity - a new life (a child), a new human being.

The rod is used for marking;
- people who are relatives,
- a certain group of organisms in biology (variety / race, eg Homo sapiens, Homo gautengensis, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, Homo antecessor, Homo ergaster, Homo heidelbergensis, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo floresiensis)
- the category in an art,
- part of the armed forces
- give birth, harvest
- and as a grammatical gender (sorting of nouns, adjectives and nouns into groups).

In my language there are three grammatical genderes; male, female, and middle (who could, in full right, be called neutral).

So the names of all living beings that are born descendants, or eggs, are classified into a female genus: Woman, cow, mare, chicken....
(Žena, krava, kobila, kokoš…..)
The names of those living organisms involved in fertilization are classified into male genus: Man, bull, stud, cock...
(Muškarac, bik, pastuh, pjetao…)

We put the children in the middle.
Child, calf, foal, chick….. (Dijete, tele, ždrijebe, pile…)

They put this sort of categorization into the "sex" category. Here everything looks quite clear. All those who are not polarized, all those who are physically, emotionally and mentally immature to create a new life go to the middle (neutral) gender.

So in the neuter includes some general / unspecified / undecided as nouns; Vehicle or tree (vozilo, drvo).
If we name each individual tree then divide it;
Male gender: walnut, pine, oak, maple, ash... (Orah, bor, hrast, javor, jasen ...)
Female gender: fir tree, spruce, willow, birch, poplar, linden tree….( jela, smreka, vrba, breza, topola, lipa …)
They consider this sorting to be responsible - Semantics. All the words ending in -a, are of a female gender (of course there are exceptions).
But I do not think this is a complete rule, because apart from Semantics, there is Syntax. The words serve to convey the message / information. Someone called that tree with that particular name. Someone scrambled sounds just like that for some reason. Maybe someone wanted to express the essence of each particular tree?
Our ancestors (our future) have developed a complicated grammar system. They are aligned according to gender; Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, it all declares by case (padež) -there are 7, in singular and plural, even verbs and numbers follow the gendr of the word ... and all this for one -a, in the end. Hmm... :huh:

So we have:
Male gender: father, universe, sky, spirit, order, work, war, peace, brain, law, prison, textbook, manual, doctorate, masters ... and all these .... ism.
( otac, svemir, nebo, duh, red, rad, rat, mir, mozak, pravo/zakon, zatvor, udžbenik, priručnik, doktorat, magisterij…)

Female gender: mother, nature, earth, soul, mind, awareness, love, justice, creativity, imagination, intuition, freedom, book, school......
(majka, priroda, zemlja, duša, pamet, svijest, ljubav, pravda, kreativnost, mašta, intuicija, sloboda, knjiga, škola……)

Middle gender: knowledge, light, being, creature, sun, inspiration, rule, respect, constraint.......
znanje, svjetlo, biće, stvorenje, sunce, nadahnuće, pravilo, poštovanje, ograničenje …

Tuckers' interviews are coming. I try to keep track of the conversation, but I still have a feeling that it's a sketch, in Monty Python style. When their turn came breastfeeding, my Balkan humor had to show, and here we are:

Mother came to visit her son and his young family. It was the first time she saw her grandchild.
Daughter in law is in her arms holding a black baby, and the mother of all surprised asked his son: "What is this?"
The Son of conciliatory: "You know, my wife has no milk, so breastfeeding by a neighbor, and she has black skin. That's why the baby became black. "
I see - Says the mother. I did not even have milk when I was born you. I fed you with cow milk. That's why you grew so big ox.

Caught in the acceleration of such logic, and with such a state of mind, I could not help myself. I concluded that for sure their mothers had no milk, so they fed them with some "formula." If we add life to cities (on concrete and asphalt), polluted air (smog), in boxes (flats) illuminated by artificial lighting, milk comes from the bottle, food comes from box and bag ... - this is what is normal and natural. Real nature is scary - the enemy. The source is: allergies, bacteria, insects, dirt ..... (Again transhumanism?)

Why did transhumanism take so much grief? Is this because of the nihilism and the message: "Man, you are inexcusable and you do not work"? Who sends us such a message? Why? Why does someone superior have the need to point out the weaker that they are weak?

I do not have the need to go to the field to break the anthill, and "sell" the philosophy to the ants, as the small are insignificant and weak. In fact, to do this, it would bite me to never try something like that again. The more, if there are many (over 7 billion, maybe :D), so united, they could eat me. They are ant, and have no doubt about who they are and what they are.

When eating is mentioned. Plants eat; Minerals, water and use a lot of solar energy. Animals eat; Plants, other animals, water and little use of solar energy. People eat plants, animals, water, use the sun's energy and the energy of other creatures (from crystal to humans). Logic says that there is a high likelihood that there are creatures that feed ourselves with people, and even more with our energy.
What kind of energy? Is it the energy of the mental body, the emotional body, or the material body, (astral, ethereal, or any other)?

Since we are trying to keep our attention on the material, they obviously correspond to the vibrations of the physical body. (The term "kosher flesh" is worth remembering, the more subtle vibrations, probably harming their health, might be destroying their STS orientation. Do the children created artificially have all the "bodies" or just physical? Now I recall from the apostolic belief: "... Born, not created, is identical with the Father, whereby all things are created ...).

Why all this? Was DNA destruction not enough? Does this mean that people evolve (by virtue of the laws of the Universe, regardless of whether or not they are aware of it) and there is the possibility of becoming inedible? (Those with a lot of foreign / unnatural ingredients and parts will not be able to evolve?) Is this the question of "consent" and "free will" - the question of karma? Maybe DNA destruction was not allowed?
What is our future?
What is my future?
I know that. I will die and cease to exist in this form. Like thousands of my cells (skin, liver, blood....) dying every day, to protect the other cells of my body. Like my: hormones, enzymes...., dying, to become something else, all for the sake of my health and development.
My only obligation is to be, as long as I exist, a human being. (Complete with all my bodies. That's why I think Mr. G was wrong when he said we needed to create centers, we just need to renew our relationship/connection with them).

Because of all this, if (and when) I am in a position to fulfill my legal right - obligation, I will take liberty and:
- in the rubric, sex (spol), enroll: female,
- in rubric, gender (rod), enroll: humankind (Ljudski rod).

Although the categories are a bit dated in light of more recent socio-cultural developments and discussion, the sex-related topics on this site (which is dedicated to a 1969 talk by Richard Day) appear to be relevant to the general line of force in this thread and provide some food for thought:

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/category/sex/

Blurred Lines: Understanding The Effort To Redefine Gender And Sexuality
March 22, 2017 at 4:12pm By Chris Agee
http://www.livingfaithchurchwi.org/blurred-lines-understanding-the-effort-to-redefine-gender-and-sexuality/
"No one should be put in that position."
images

A generational shift
Silencing opponents
Identity vs. biology
Cultural influences
How young is too young?
The next frontier

Weaponizing Sexuality and the first amendment

Pride Guide: LGBT Gay PRIDE Celebration - San Francisco - June 25 to June 29, 2014
LGBTQ Pride Preview: San Francisco
_http://www.jiveinthe415.com/2014/06/lgbtq-pride-preview-san-francisco.html
The SF Pride Celebration will be held over the weekend of June 28 and 29, 2014, in downtown San Francisco in Civic Center at the foot of San Francisco's historic City Hall where Harvey Milk once stood and addressed Pride-goers more than thirty years ago.

With over 200 parade contingents, 300 exhibitors, and more than 20 stages and venues, the San Francisco LGBT Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest LGBT gathering in the nation.

The Celebration at Civic Center is host to the Main Stage which has been host to incredible acts like Lady Gaga, the Backstreet Boys, Solange Knowles, the Cliks, Margaret Cho, Kat DeLuna, Inaya Day, Crystal Waters, and Big Freedia, among others.

A Parade contingent is fundamentally about representing a cause, message, or belief in front of a diverse audience of Parade-goers. Parade contingents generally organize their continent's look around some central theme: celebrating self, celebrating diversity, standing against LGBT discrimination, speaking out for one’s ideals, honoring LGBT history, recognizing friends and allies, or standing for a loved one lost.
Pride Parade
Sunday June 29, 2014 10:30AM
Market Street
Grand Marshals Ross Matthews, Janet Mock, Roberta Kaplan
Special Guests: Barney Frank, EJ Johnson
Community Grand Marshals: Judy Grahn, Dr. Ted McIlvenna, Miss Major Griffin-Gracy, Jewlyes Gutierrez, Tommi Avicolli Mecca, Melanie Nathan, Trans March
Honorary Grand Marshal: Chelsea Manning

Added:

California State Employees Now Have Eight States They're Not Allowed To Travel To With Tax Dollars
by Jay Barmann in News on Jun 23, 2017 12:20 pm
_http://sfist.com/2017/06/23/california_state_employees_now_have.php
Snip:
Back in January, in the wake of a series of new laws in mostly Southern states that promote or condone discrimination against the LGBT community, a California law took effect banning the use of state funds for state employee or official travel to four states: Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Tennessee. As of this week, Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced that the list has now doubled and includes four more states that have enacted similar laws: Alabama, Kentucky, South Dakota and Texas. As the Mercury-News puts it, "California has its own travel ban."
SD(Skipping Down)
The original CA law, AB 1887, came into being late last year following the much publicized and controversial North Carolina law regarding the use of gendered restrooms by transgender people — the passage of which led to multiple companies and organizations, including the NBA and the SF Symphony, canceling plans in the state. The North Carolina legislature repealed the law, known as HB2, in March of this year, but Republicans there insisted on provisions preventing future anti-discrimination measures.

One more progressive country, this time Pakistan:

First passport recognising third gender issued to transperson in Pakistan

146986_2585179_updates.jpg

PESHAWAR: The country has issued its first passport recognising the third gender to a transgender activist, who hailed the move as a progressive step for the marginalised community.

Farzana Riaz, a transgender person from Peshawar, said the new passport would help her campaign globally on behalf of her community.

"I have received my passport, which mentions my gender as X and not as a male or female," Farzana told AFP on Saturday.

Riaz, 30, is the co-founder and president of rights organisation TransActionexplained, "Earlier, I had a passport that had described my gender as a male. But this time, I told the authorities that I won't accept my passport if it does not identify me as a transgender."

Highlighting how the move will help make foreign travel more convenient for her, Riaz stated, "I faced problems at international airports because of a contradiction in my appearance and sex mention on my passport."

Pakistan became one of the first countries in the world to legally recognise a third sex in 2009, allowing transgenders to obtain national identity cards (NICs) several of them to also contest in elections.

I read this news in Russian first, reported by TASS. The Russian article contains the following additional info (via Google Translate):

Pakistan is a traditional Muslim country, considered one of the most conservative in the world. The same-sex relationship here is officially recognized as a crime, children's marriages and "honor killings" are widespread (when the family considers itself the right to kill a girl if she, in the opinion of relatives, has discredited the family). However, in the question of the "third gender", the authorities unexpectedly made concessions. Pakistan allowed to receive identification cards (ID cards, operating inside the country) to transgenders as early as 2009, so that they could take part in the elections.

Siberia said:
One more progressive country, this time Pakistan:

First passport recognising third gender issued to transperson in Pakistan

146986_2585179_updates.jpg

PESHAWAR: The country has issued its first passport recognising the third gender to a transgender activist, who hailed the move as a progressive step for the marginalised community.

Farzana Riaz, a transgender person from Peshawar, said the new passport would help her campaign globally on behalf of her community.

"I have received my passport, which mentions my gender as X and not as a male or female," Farzana told AFP on Saturday.

Riaz, 30, is the co-founder and president of rights organisation TransActionexplained, "Earlier, I had a passport that had described my gender as a male. But this time, I told the authorities that I won't accept my passport if it does not identify me as a transgender."

Highlighting how the move will help make foreign travel more convenient for her, Riaz stated, "I faced problems at international airports because of a contradiction in my appearance and sex mention on my passport."

Pakistan became one of the first countries in the world to legally recognise a third sex in 2009, allowing transgenders to obtain national identity cards (NICs) several of them to also contest in elections.

I read this news in Russian first, reported by TASS. The Russian article contains the following additional info (via Google Translate):

Pakistan is a traditional Muslim country, considered one of the most conservative in the world. The same-sex relationship here is officially recognized as a crime, children's marriages and "honor killings" are widespread (when the family considers itself the right to kill a girl if she, in the opinion of relatives, has discredited the family). However, in the question of the "third gender", the authorities unexpectedly made concessions. Pakistan allowed to receive identification cards (ID cards, operating inside the country) to transgenders as early as 2009, so that they could take part in the elections.

Yup, progressive much. I must say I find it really astonishing that a country that treats women like property all of a sudden gets all hyped up about the rights of third genders. The relations of the two basic ones and less than satisfying and they're bringing the third one to the picture?

A colleague once tried to convince me that Pakistan is a totally different country from how the media in the West portrays it so I went online to verify this. Here's an example of a video I came across:

https://youtu.be/tx2lkJfchBc

In 2016 RT published the below article on legally banning honor killings in Pakistan. It's a logical conclusion that before 2016 honor killings were legal, yes? Not to mention that the law will do little to prevent crimes that are often socially acceptable from happening.

https://www.rt.com/news/352298-pakistan-law-honor-killings/
Pakistan's ruling party plans to pass legislation against so-called "honor killings," Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said following the murder of social media celebrity Qandeel Baloch.
The bill will go before a parliamentary committee on Thursday, Maryam Nawaz Sharif told Reuters.
"We have finalized the draft law in the light of negotiations," she said. "The final draft will be presented to a committee of joint session of parliament on July 21 for consideration and approval."

Maryam said that once the parliamentary committee has approved the bill, it will be presented for a vote in a "couple of weeks" before a joint session of parliament.

If passed into law, the legislation would remove a loophole which currently allows other family members to pardon a killer.

Maryam, who has become an increasingly influential member of her father's ruling party, said the government wants to pass the law unanimously and has been negotiating with religious parties in parliament.

A senior government official also confirmed to Reuters that all major parties are indeed backing the bill and it is likely to be passed by the joint session of parliament.

"The prime minister is taking a personal interest," a second official and close aide to Sharif added. "You will see in the coming days more will be done, big changes will be announced."

The upper house of parliament originally passed the bill in 2014, but it lapsed after the government failed to put it to a vote in the lower house because it was preoccupied with other legislation.

The Wednesday announcement comes after mounting pressure faced by the government to pass a law against murders carried out by those claiming to be defending their family's honor.

It follows the high-profile killing of social media star Qandeel Baloch, whose brother confessed to strangling her. Upon his arrest, he said he had "no regrets" about the murder, which he said he committed over his sister’s liberal views and social activity, including a video which showed her sitting on the lap of a prominent Muslim cleric.

Baloch was a social media celebrity with more than 750,000 Facebook subscribers, some 51,000 followers on Instagram, and about 43,000 Twitter followers.

In an extremely rare move, the Pakistani government became a complainant in the case against Baloch's brother, designating it a crime against the state and blocking her family from forgiving him for the killing.

Just one month prior to Baloch's murder, a pregnant Pakistani woman who chose to marry for love rather than take part in an arranged marriage had her throat slit by relatives.

Around 500 women are killed by their own families each year in Pakistan, with relatives committing murder over perceived damage to "honor." Such acts can include women eloping, fraternizing with men, or any other violation against conservative values regarding female modesty.

I used to think normalization of pedophilia couldn't be a realistic end goal. Even a few years back when Pierre penned that highly controversial SoTT article, I thought it was a stretch to eventually bring pedos into the LGBTQWXYZ+ crew. Now though I see that things are shifting.

The main thing that will cause it to shift is that older generations are dying out. They are playing a long game here, but it was only recently that they really started to shovel the propaganda over newer generations. I think I just about missed it actually, and although a lot of my university peers were hopeless 'liberals', it wasn't quite so insane.

Eventually what I think will happen is that people who are rightly outraged by pedophiles will simply die out. Kind of like how people who saw the lessons of World War 2 died out. If it carries on this way I think it is quite possible that within 20 years we will see a seriously active pedophile rights movement.

The only positive thing is that tensions are rising so much that we might not even see another 20 years in the west, and their dream may never come to fruition.

If you think about it, it makes sense as an ultimate goal of psychopaths and whatever force controls them. There is something essential shared between psychopathy and pedophilia, like fundamentally they are connected. Because both are expressions of pure unadulterated STS. But to change society perceptions and 100% subvert this world into STS, you can't just do it overnight. You have to subvert natural laws bit by bit. The theme is a common one in human stories everywhere, although I don't know the archetypal name for it. Anakin skywalker didn't just one day wake up and decide to be an evil killer.

It starts with rejection of a God in the sky. Then comes rejection of all meaning. Pursuit of pleasure above all. Dumbing down gradually. Making the population sicker, ruining their hormones and neurotransmitters. Getting them to accept torture and not care about war. Then it's time to start fighting against objective reality, giving the middle finger to nature in every way. Gender is no longer a thing. Continuing the madness step by step, somewhere down the line the masses will accept their pedophile rules with nothing but an apathetic shrug, or even open arms with parades down the street. Each step seems reasonable to those who grew up with it, and the people who remember natural life will die of old age.

The worst thing is, if you stand against any of this at any step, you are the one who is morally reprehensible!

Carl said:
I used to think normalization of pedophilia couldn't be a realistic end goal. Even a few years back when Pierre penned that highly controversial SoTT article, I thought it was a stretch to eventually bring pedos into the LGBTQWXYZ+ crew. Now though I see that things are shifting [...] But to change society perceptions and 100% subvert this world into STS, you can't just do it overnight. You have to subvert natural laws bit by bit.

It strikes me that one way this may eventually proceed is to shift the focus from adults having the right to sexual access to minors and reframing it as giving minors the right to have sexual access to adults. There is already a bill (89) under discussion in Canada that would make it illegal for parents to not conform to their child's wishes in terms of gender identification -- from the use of preferred pronouns to trans-gender surgery if requested. Failure to respect a child's requests would be considered a form of emotional abuse under this bill, and would give CPS grounds to remove the child from their parents' custody and place them in the foster care system if they didn't. This opens the door to granting children further 'rights' down the road, including that of choosing an adult lover if they are conditioned to believe that this is an attractive option. In this situation, children would still ultimately be victims of the system that was manipulating them, but the social engineering which underpinned it would prevent both children and adults from understanding what should otherwise be a clear and obvious fact.

Carl said:
I used to think normalization of pedophilia couldn't be a realistic end goal. Even a few years back when Pierre penned that highly controversial SoTT article, I thought it was a stretch to eventually bring pedos into the LGBTQWXYZ+ crew. Now though I see that things are shifting.

The main thing that will cause it to shift is that older generations are dying out. They are playing a long game here, but it was only recently that they really started to shovel the propaganda over newer generations. I think I just about missed it actually, and although a lot of my university peers were hopeless 'liberals', it wasn't quite so insane.

Eventually what I think will happen is that people who are rightly outraged by pedophiles will simply die out. Kind of like how people who saw the lessons of World War 2 died out. If it carries on this way I think it is quite possible that within 20 years we will see a seriously active pedophile rights movement.

The only positive thing is that tensions are rising so much that we might not even see another 20 years in the west, and their dream may never come to fruition.

If you think about it, it makes sense as an ultimate goal of psychopaths and whatever force controls them. There is something essential shared between psychopathy and pedophilia, like fundamentally they are connected. Because both are expressions of pure unadulterated STS. But to change society perceptions and 100% subvert this world into STS, you can't just do it overnight. You have to subvert natural laws bit by bit. The theme is a common one in human stories everywhere, although I don't know the archetypal name for it. Anakin skywalker didn't just one day wake up and decide to be an evil killer.

It starts with rejection of a God in the sky. Then comes rejection of all meaning. Pursuit of pleasure above all. Dumbing down gradually. Making the population sicker, ruining their hormones and neurotransmitters. Getting them to accept torture and not care about war. Then it's time to start fighting against objective reality, giving the middle finger to nature in every way. Gender is no longer a thing. Continuing the madness step by step, somewhere down the line the masses will accept their pedophile rules with nothing but an apathetic shrug, or even open arms with parades down the street. Each step seems reasonable to those who grew up with it, and the people who remember natural life will die of old age.

The worst thing is, if you stand against any of this at any step, you are the one who is morally reprehensible!

With just a few tweaks, this - and Shijing's comment - is an excellent article.

Carl said:

The tangible differences between a man and a woman are greater than the tangible differences between a 14y.o and an 18 y.o.

If the PTB manage to brainwash the masses into believing that the male/female duality is just a social construct, imagine how easy it will be to reduce the age of sexual majority. And it will be done in the name of freedom!

At this pace, it will soon be illegal to own a proper piece of art (like in V for Vendetta), people will bee committed in a psychiatric ward for heterosexuality, it will be a heresy to consider that the planet is round, people will be jailed for racism because they dare supporting their country, meat products will be scarce and heavily taxed, tobacco will be banned, and of course pedophilia will be the hype of tomorrow like homosexuality is the hype of today.

I can't figure out if this is meant as satire, or actually real. But it's so weird!

4:48 minutes of satanism, with scary looking draq queen.

https://youtu.be/WzIS-NexJG4

Added: Youtube discription says:

Drag Queens Educating Toddlers on Fashion and Sex

If you haven't taken the black pill yet, then this should properly advance your maturity. This will be the norm in pre-schools across Western Civilization within 10 years. Many trustees around the USA are already considering transgender studies be mandatory at some point in the elementary school curricula. This is a thing. Ponder it, then decide on your actions to follow.

So toddlers have to watch this on public schools? :shock:

The normalization of mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom