Laura's Stem Cells

Laura said:
Well, I'm going to wait a bit before I write anything; want to see more results and also need simply to rest.

Please do.

Rest that is, not write :)

Lots of love from Down Under.

xox

J

Great to hear that the procedure went well. I hope that you recover quickly and gain all the benefits that the treatment has to offer. :)

These are great news! I'm happy that it went well and you had such a high level of care, and are already home and feeling better. I wish you a speedy recovery! :hug2:

Glad to hear your back and the procedure went well your as tough as nails the things you endure and still carry on,
wishing you all the best Laura :hug2:

Thank you for sharing the update and the pics, Laura! I'm really glad to hear, that the treatment went well, and that you had such professional, caring and compassionate staff around you. The place also looks really tranquil and beautiful. I wish you a further speedy recovery with a result where no pain will be left, and that the memory of the pain you endured during the procedure will be cancelled out. It's a good idea to take a good rest - you really do deserve it. :hug:

I am really glad to have you back :hug2: It is a relief to know that you were surrounded by Love, which makes bad times more bearable,and i am really sure the C`s were watching your back at any time.Could be a 4D treatment? Who knows? At least you will have a younger body now and you will be able to dance a nice piece of tango when you recover :dance:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Hi Laura. I am very glad you are recovering.
If you could already get up and sit down without pain in your knees / legs, that is wonderful, if you already did it, you can continue doing it with patience and an adequate feeding.

Thanks for the pictures.

Glad it was a success and that you are finally home and resting!

From the description it really sounds like they really know what they where doing.

Attachments

• images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 381
Laura said:
Laurentien said:
Thanks for the up date Laura, glad everything went well and that you received good care. By reading your post, you seem to be well both in mind and spirit, a big plus I'm sure for a speedy recovery. Best wish and a big hug Laura. Don't hesitate to ask for fund for future treatment, I will gladly contribute. :bacon:

Thanks so much.

The miracle, right now, is that I can stand up and sit down without any pain at all in my knees/legs. After a year of agony every time I did that, it sure is a relief. And that is, I'm sure, just the beginning. In fact, other than the soreness in my belly from the liposuction, which is receding slowly, I'm generally pain free. They gave me a lot of brain fog clearing drips, anti-brain aging drips and such, so my head feels generally pretty good at this point. I'm still in the resting mode because I know I have "baby knees" at the moment. They have been put back together and loaded with healing stuff, but it can take 3 months for the new cartilage to be fully formed. And believe me, my knees were destroyed; the left worse than the right; stuff broken off and floating around, displaced, etc.

I'm so glad to hear that the procedures are over for now and you're home and recovering well. Thanks for all of the updates you've posted so far and please do let us know if you need help paying for more treatments.

Thank you Laura for the updates and the pictures. What beautiful surroundings for such a difficult ordeal! The pictures brought tears to my eyes as well. I cannot conceive of a world without you in it! Such good news that you are pain-free in so many places where you experienced agony before the treatment. Looking forward to further updates as you rest and rejuvenate. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just to let everyone know I'm continuing to rest mostly, take my pills and shot on schedule, eat okay and do some reading.

Laura said:
Just to let everyone know I'm continuing to rest mostly, take my pills and shot on schedule, eat okay and do some reading.

Thank you for the update Laura! :flowers: This sounds like you're having a very well deserved relaxing time :)

I'm looking forward to reading soon that you're ready for the :dance:

:hug:

Laura said:

Sounds like a plan to me. I hope you feel better day by day. :hug2:

Merci Laura de donner de vos nouvelles...
Prenez bien soin de Vous, vous nous êtes si précieuse...
De tout coeur avec Vous...

Thank you Laura for giving your news ...
Take good care of You, you are so precious to us ...
Wholeheartedly with you...

Great news, Laura! So happy it all went Ok!

The description of the therapy, the clinic, it's personnel, looks like science fiction compared to most of public and private hospitals. Wonder why this technique is being attacked and hindered... most doctors won't even know such therapies exist at all. In Italy there was this scandal about a certain Mr./Dr. Davide Vannoni who allegedly used Stem Cell T., but the news and attacks were coming down so heavily and both from MSM and govt. ministers that the public had not a chance to know what was it all about. Stem Cell was bad and no more questions.

Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom