Laura's Stem Cells

So glad to your recovery is going well! You are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you Laura, for All you do. May your progress continue! :hug2:

Great to hear you are better!! Please no guilt feelings.
You are an inspiration to all of us and this since the first transcripts on the net. Was is 2000...!? That IS a long time.
All the best to you.
And a grateful Thank you

Laura said:
I've got a freakish lot of work in front of me, but I'm trying to ease back into it gradually. I do appreciate everyone's patience. I feel pretty guilty not carrying my end of the load lately!

And here was I thinking that you were still carrying your end of the load! That 's what it looks to me anyway. I am very happy to hear that you are doing so much better. The whole crew/family must be over the moon. :)

Mariama said:
Laura said:
I've got a freakish lot of work in front of me, but I'm trying to ease back into it gradually. I do appreciate everyone's patience. I feel pretty guilty not carrying my end of the load lately!

And here was I thinking that you were still carrying your end of the load! That 's what it looks to me anyway. I am very happy to hear that you are doing so much better. The whole crew/family must be over the moon. :)

Precisely my thoughts!!

I'm really glad to hear the knee is recovering so well, now that the breaks in the knee cartilage have healed it can only get better from here!

Good luck during the MRI next week Laura, it looks like it will be really unpleasant for you. Hope it goes well! :hug2:

It is great that your knees are much better and that you need your canes very seldom now, Laura. Thank you for the update. :hug2:

Nancy2feathers said:
So glad to your recovery is going well! You are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you Laura, for All you do. May your progress continue! :hug2:

So happy to hear how well you are progressing – it’s great news! :clap: The amount of work that you have continued to do in spite of your health issues is an inspiration to all of us – no need to apologize at all!

Best wishes for continued improvements!! :flowers:

Laura said:
Meechel17 said:
Hi Laura,

Just wondering how you are feeling now? It's been a while since anything got updated on this thread. I'm hoping your knees are coming along fabulously :thup:
Curious about the tinnitus and jaw, etc. too

Funny you asked. I had an MRI done of my left knee two days ago and it is much improved. I'm still getting therapy, using the infrabed, and taking a few supplements and meds, but for the most part, I've put my two canes in the corner and rarely use them anymore!!!!

Wonderful news! I hope you never use those canes anymore!

Oh!... Laura, vous n'êtes coupable de rien... Vous en faites déjà tellement pour nous... Nous vous sommes tellement reconnaissants...
Vous êtes Vous, les membres du Château, ceux du Forum dans mes prières chaque jour... Je vous aime...
Continuez de prendre bien soin de Vous, Vous qui nous êtes si essentielle dans nos vies...

Oh!.... Laura, you're not guilty of anything... You're already doing so much for us... We are so grateful to you...
You are You, the members of the Castle, those of the Forum in my prayers every day... I love you guys...
Continue to take good care of You, You who are so essential to us in our lives...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Back
Top Bottom