Ron Paul: "95% of Politicians in Washington are Sociopaths without Conscience"

axj

The Living Force
I thought this is a good sign that during a speech at a recent cryptocurrency conference Ron Paul openly stated that 95% of politicians in Washington are sociopaths without conscience. It's interesting that, as he says, it finally dawned on him recently that this is the case after reading about it and thinking about his own experiences there.

Here is a transcript of that part of his speech:

In the government most people I knew were decent people. You talk to them and they seem to be almost normal.

Doug Casey wrote something in his letter not too long ago. I found it fascinating because it made me stop and think. He was talking about a candidate that was running against Trump this last go-around. He was talking about this woman, you know, who was running for president.

He said that - and I hope if Doug is here I don't misquote him - he said that she is a sociopath. And I thought, yeah, probably so. And I got to thinking about it and yeah, that's right, she is a sociopath - not a psychopath. Maybe on certain days she is a psychopath. So then I got to thinking about it and it finally dawned on me that 95% of the people in Washington are sociopathic.. This means that they have no conscience.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiuRcl14Yw?t=38m30s

Good job Ron!

I know personally the head of a very large company in the UK. He said the same thing - 90% of other big business heads all seem to have the 'same personality' as he put it. Apparently the House of Lords are also like this, and the Members of Parliament are the absolute worst for it. He apparently did some research into psychopathy and thinks that description fits them perfectly.

Worrying signs for sure, but we all knew it I guess.

axj,

It is interesting that Ron Paul says 95% of politicians in Washington are "sociopaths" and on a bad day they are "psychopaths" and "they seemed almost normal". I don't know for sure about any of the politicians but it seems to me that Ron Paul, Rand Paul and senator Richard Hayden Black from Virginia are the only supporters that Trump has on his side. I did think Ron Paul was the only candidate that talked about the Federal Reserve problem but he did not win.

Good signs are in the eye of the beholder I guess. But his interest in cryptocurrency is interesting. He is at least a credible politician compared to most. And in a perfect world we could find a way out of this fiat money system. I am learning about bitcoin etc. and I think the basic concept could work but like anything there are implementation pitfalls that are yet to be seen.

At this point I just say good for Ron Paul to at least speak out or seem to speak the "truth". It's a lot more than we see from any of the other bought and paid for politicians. He was a doctor (flight surgeon) before being a politician so I think he is more aware of that aspect of the picture too. He sure sounds like he "gets it" to me.

I think you have scratch you head when someone seems to be honest and truthful because you then wonder how are they still alive?

It's pretty sad isn't it? :(

Thanks for sharing axj,

Perhaps we could send Ron Paul the book PP? If that is possible?

Wow! What a revolutionary remark coming from Ron Paul! I think it's a good sign also, the truth popped to the surface out of all the lies and deception. A good one to pass around.

thanks for posting. :D

Here is another good sign that the message is spreading:

Max Keiser openly states in his popular TV show on RT that many people on Wall Street are sociopaths and the CEO of Overstock (a large US company) agrees with him. This CEO says that two of his brothers had to leave Wall Street because they couldn't stand the scrupulousness there. Quote: "It's almost like they think everyone else is the food and we're the predators".

Here is the part of this TV show where they talk about this:

_https://youtu.be/VzAMp4FORrY?t=22m5s

axj said:
Here is another good sign that the message is spreading:

Max Keiser openly states in his popular TV show on RT that many people on Wall Street are sociopaths and the CEO of Overstock (a large US company) agrees with him. This CEO says that two of his brothers had to leave Wall Street because they couldn't stand the scrupulousness there. Quote: "It's almost like they think everyone else is the food and we're the predators".

Here is the part of this TV show where they talk about this:

_https://youtu.be/VzAMp4FORrY?t=22m5s

Thanks axe. Interesting and hopeful OSIT.

_https://rusreality.com/2017/06/17/there-is-always-hope-putin-on-the-possibility-of-improving-relations-between-russia-and-the-united-states/

“There is always hope while we suffer in white sneakers in the cemetery,” — said Putin.

Well, that is about the % of votes for most NWO type policies.... between 90 and 95% it seems... some difference due to local political concerns/corporate needs, etc... but for the Pauls, McKinney etc, it is a little like spitting in a tornado... but it's one way of waking up, putting yourself in the thick of things... some soldiers realize the BS in our military policies the same way.... though it could be like that cop said about 15% do-gooders, 15% psychos and 70% just going with the flow.... but in DC most of them are arleady vetted, so just a question of training... which is the problem they have with Trumpy... most of it is 'steady as she goes'... but the establishment's main issue is a matter of style... the whole fake reality tv show thing they aren't accostomed to due to hidding everything all the time... such as their bribes/campaign contibutions from any and all who want to 'pay to play'... to sexual Weiner type stuff to the whole pizza pedophile show stuff, which seems like a test of their desire to succeed... so 95% does seem about right if it's labeled as sociopaths and not just psychos like Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom