Session 14 October 2017

Thanks for another mind-blowing session ;D

I was never passionate about the cosmology described in the books on Gurdjieff's teachings. However, I assumed the idea that I was not ready to grasp it.

Now it seems to be a bit clearer OSIT. I guess the enneagram / hydrogens / ray of creation and so on would be interpreted as a depiction of the mechanicalness in the 3D mater-r(i)eality sponsored by 4D STS-masters where we are living.

Yet another thank you for an informative and mind blowing session!! :wizard: :flowers:

Tristan said:
Thanks for another mind-blowing session ;D

I was never passionate about the cosmology described in the books on Gurdjieff's teachings. However, I assumed the idea that I was not ready to grasp it.

Now it seems to be a bit clearer OSIT. I guess the enneagram / hydrogens / ray of creation and so on would be interpreted as a depiction of the mechanicalness in the 3D mater-r(i)eality sponsored by 4D STS-masters where we are living.

Yup, same here Tristan. I really struggled with Gurdjieff's cosmology and I thought it was because my little brain was simply not quite there yet :)

And as for the Las Vegas massacre... Fun times indeed :scared:

Amazing insight's and clues of staying level with the coming changes. Much appreciated Laura, Ark, and Chateau crew.

That was a great session, thank you again for sharing!!

With the issue of chaos, the way things have been further and further intensifying, both on the social and environmental level, you just wonder how much farther this can go before everything starts really falling apart with the mounting pressure, as in that people won't be able to keep living in denial and either start to wake up or collapse in on themselves.

Very wild times ahead!

Thanks for this interesting session Laura and Crew.

Honestly it was a bit releiving for me to know that my gut feelings regarding some G's arrogant assumptions have been validated. Of course one shouldn't fall into black and white thinking due to some contradictions.

Thanks for the session! :flowers:

It's kind of crazy yet refreshing reading how some of Gurdjieff's ideas and cosmology is being re-evaluated. There were times when reading some of what he said and even how he lived his life at certain periods seemed at odds with what we've learned here on the forum, but we'll all get to travel down that rabbit hole once we get through the books Laura mentioned and each of us can learn from it. I still think he was a remarkable person. His insights into human psychology were phenomenal. It's just too bad that maybe he didn't let his guard down enough to trust more in his students and those around him to create more of that network that we have here and instead was so identified with being a teacher and maintaining that dynamic that he didn't leave enough room for his own errors in thinking and having more faith in the universe and those around him to give him a perspective he might not have thought of on his own. Although I'm just assuming that was the case. After all, the C's did say for us to have faith in one another. And I take faith to be something that exists in the realm beyond psychology and something non-linear that imparts itself in our lives in ways we can never imagine if we are open to receiving it. There's nothing material about it so a material perspective doesn't leave any room for it. And if we are fortunate enough to understand and live with faith in our lives, then we'd actually be dancing with the universe.

Kind of like this -------> :dance: ONLY with bacon (which makes everything better) -------> :bacon: :bacon:

LIVE from Las Vegas - It's the CHAOS SHOW!!!

That's not the way the world really works anymore. We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality - judiciously, as you will - we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do. - Karl Rove

Kinda puts a new perspective on the whole 'fake crisis actors' scenario. Suffice to say, I totally loathed Karl Rove long before this nauseatingly arrogant statement of elite hubris. As it is, two surgeons have weighed in on the publicly available videos of the LV shooting via Paul Craig Robert's website:

_https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/10/09/military-surgeon-says-videos-las-vegas-gunshot-victims-fake/

[Just to give an idea of how really horrific this mass shooting was for the victims:]
“I am a retired general surgeon, and when younger served in a number of military hospitals in Asia and the Middle East, and I can assure you, few would have had such extensive experience in treating bullet wounds as I. Unless you’ve actually seen bullet wounds from a clinical perspective from high powered weapons they claim were used in the shooting, it is hard to appreciate the extent that the mainstream media are plainly lying.

“Most of these military style weapons now shoot high velocity bullets above 3000 f.p.s. muzzle velocity and when these bullets strike a human body they often cause the bullet to yaw (or tumble) and fragment into about a dozen pieces of various sizes thus creating wounds way out of proportion to the calibre size. Often these wounds are so devastating many have considered the modern M16 type assault rifle rounds (and other similar type of rounds) to be inhuman. Most media sources claim the victims were hit at a range of about 500 meters. To use the U.S military M16 assault rifle as an example. It uses 5.56 x 45 mm high velocity, flat trajectory cartridges giving it an effective range of about 200 meters, but with now more common M855 cartridges and heavier projectiles this is increased to 600 meters, with the bullet being lethal to over 3000 yards or 2700 meters. The M855 round produces massive wounding effects. After about 200 yards, as the velocity declines the projectile is less likely to fragment when it strikes the target, but it still does a huge amount of damage, way above wounds delivered from a regular hand gun for example.

We know now that the cell phones/laptops of the concert goers were wiped; youtube videos & facebook posts have disappeared. Major damage control to preserve the official narrative.

_https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/10/11/american-trauma-surgeon-responds/

This surgeon's observations also raises unsettling questions which would seem to conflict w/ what one would expect to see in a real event - questions that I can't rationalize as I do believe real people were killed & injured w/ at least one video evidence plus survivor accounts. I can only speculate that the discrepancies are due to this perhaps being a 'capstone' event and that actions were put into play to ensure the desired result/effect/illusion? The article goes on to postulate a couple of very plausible reasons for this awful attack.

One thing Trump (and really, his name - just coincidence?!) has achieved is to seed into the public consciousness the concept of fake news - that the media is lying on an unprecedented scale. People are finally starting to question the 'facts' they are being told. Of course, it helps that they've screwed it up so badly! Yeah - chaos works both ways!

As for observations of crazy/reckless driving and unusual animal behavior, I witnessed both this past week. I haven't been going out much, but two appts put me on two separate local roads - one 2-lane & one 4-lane. On both occasions I encountered drivers blatantly speeding in a very unsafe manner - I wondered whether one case was a teenager who simply didn't appreciate the danger being caused. And, on two separate nights, my dog was up in the middle of the night clearly restlessly agitated - getting on and off the bed repeatedly w/o any indication of what he wanted or needed. Thinking he might need to go out, hubby took him outside but he didn't go until after hubby made it clear he wasn't going for a midnight stroll! He totally disrupted our sleep both nights.

It reminds me of the psychos that hurt animals just to hurt them. A normal human mind needs to find a reason behind it to make sense of it all, but sometimes these psychos do cruel things just because.

Regrettably, I read a recent article on Sott re the horrendous treatment of pigs by industrial farming operations, an outrageously inhumane/torturous confinement of pregnant sows. I usually don't read animal abuse accounts or watch videos of such as the images produced just sear into my brain - I can't unsee them and the level of abuse being depicted absolutely haunts me. I just can't imagine anyone inflicting such a horrible torture on any creature, much less one w/ high intelligence. What was told just made me sick and I can't forget it. But then, that just means more 'food for the moon' being generated and perhaps the real purpose of all the horror being inflicted on animals and people worldwide.

Thanks for the session and revealing details of the Vegas false flag.

Thanks for the session!

Had to grin at this point:

Q: (Artemis) That would explain why Castelsarrasin is getting crazier. People are driving very crazy lately. Being very aggressive.

The 'craziness pressure' of drivers has increased a whole lot in less than a month here... I've never seen people being so angry and faulty; that was an odd spike indeed, between August and September and on. It's as they forgot about their driving license and simple traffic rules, point blank, in few days, and got really mad at it. I thought it was the just about hot weather at first.

Thanks for the G's and Las Vegas chaos updates.

[quote author= Hello H2O]Bjorn, I think that what you highlight speaks to different levels of control.[/quote]

It is and frankly, we don’t know anything about them and I might have a few things wrong. (Could look the sessions for the details)

But I believe the C's were talking about the transnational human elites who are stateless and answer to no country. They seem to be the true ''illuminati'' and keep the world hostage with their technology.

If you are interested, the only times they ever seem to show their fingerprints is whenever they put their tech to use.

For example: During 9/11 (destruction of the twin towers) Judy Wood explained this tech somewhat, Or Laura's article right here: https://www.sott.net/article/139903-Ultra-terrestrials-and-9-11

When they shot down the Columbia space shuttle in 2003. (There is a session about it and interesting articles that talks about the possible use of a space based weapon)

And perhaps Joe's article here: https://joequinn.net/2015/11/08/was-an-exotic-energy-weapon-used-to-down-russian-plane-in-sinai/

The C’s refer to them as the consortium. If we can believe the sessions, they also have the tech to cause earthquakes. (+ Hugo Chavez mentioned once that the US is capable of doing so)

There isn’t a lot we know about them. But it’s my impression from going through the sessions that they take their orders from 4STS. Perhaps even directly?

Luckily, the C’s also said that Russia has similar technology to counter the Imperial menace. Anyhow, the whole PTB hierarchy on every layer seem to be kept in check through fear (And promise of power and monetary gain). Not out of loyality.

Anyhow, I might get a bit of track here concerning the discussion that surrounds this session. But we don't speak about them that often.

[quote author= Hello H2O]You could say that these types of mass shootings and such are to create fear and chaos in the general population. But also to solidify their power and control over the lesser levels of the PTB.[/quote]

That session I reffered to me kind of shocked me. Because it showed that they will not ever stop. I guess it’s thrilling for them to cause chaos knowing that they can get away with it. And even if they manage to conquer the whole planet. They will still continue on with their genocidal and pathological agenda.

They will turn the whole planet and humanity into their own playground. If we let it, they will torture us forever. It's not just about showing who is in control, but out of the sheer joy they get out of it.

Thank you is just not enough. Fascinating session. I am lucky to have access to these insights. May you all be well at the Château. :rockon:

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this session :flowers:

After reading the session repeatedly, I would like to come up with some ideas, please take them with a pinch of salt, and a little patience, i really have faith in the process:

If I had to put a name to this session, for me it would be a MIRROR session, mainly for Laura and the group, who are the ones who would take the responsibility of the conduit to SAO, it seems to me that the hidden message could start with the greeting, similar salutation and I have not found it (it is appreciated if someone is kind enough to find it) it is as if another energy were present, some answers seem that they were already in the subconscious of the present and were not the Cs who were giving the answers:

Laura said:
Session Date: October 14th 2017

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, Ark, Mikey, Scottie, Niall, Opal the Majesticat, Noko the Wonderdog, Princess Leia

Q: (L) This is October 14, 2017. [Review of those present] Anyway, here we are.

A: Good evening kinder! Zillineaea of Cassiopaea family.

Laura said:
(Ark) We had these strange events... There were a number of events recently, like 10 days or so, which were kind of unusual. Sometimes for me they were mysterious, like disappearing things … like in a different reality or something. And then we had our cat that somehow went on the tree and we didn't see her for an entire day. Well, finally she was found in the tree. There were booms, explosions; breaking of electrical lines by digging; Cherie injured; the peacock sick. So, nothing really terrible happened, but it could happen. So, the question is: Is there any meaning that we should be aware of in this sequence of events?

In many cultures cats are represented as beings who see everything, does it seem that the cat really felt something "evil" in the house?

Laura said:
(Pierre) The Enneagram the way the C's define it finally, is similar to the whole cosmogony that Gurdjieff developed, this mechanistic cosmogony. I find two major flaws in it. First, everything is reduced to mechanics. There's no more soul, consciousness, or spirit. Plus there's a breach of free will in his way of trying to spread this knowledge. Not hypnotizing people without their informed consent is of prime importance, and he did not respect the free will of his followers.

I think this point is quite important for the work of this forum.

Laura said:
(Mikey) How much of Gurdjieff's teachings came from mediums as opposed to transmissions of a tradition?

A: 83 percent

Q: (Andromeda) That's a lot.

(Joe) 83 percent from mediums that he didn't have any real control over.
I wonder if there is any type of "shielding" when making contact with the Cs, ie the contact can be made for either side, for both SAS or SAO?
The game becomes more and more interesting, if it is not certain that it is SAO, is it possible that the contact is with SAS ? Or a combination of both?

Laura said:
Q: (Ark) He was a really tragic figure for me because he was smart. He was observing things. He was so above all these people that he had NO HELP from anyone because...

(L) No one was equal to him.

(Ark) Yes. But on the other hand, he was not looking for help I don't think... He thought he was above everybody.

(L) He WAS above everybody, but because he knew he was, he cut himself off from the help that he could possibly have gotten. A network of others to give feedback is invaluable. That is one thing the Cs have taught us.

And this includes us all.

Laura said:
(Joe) He defined the human problem really well, but he didn't have a proper context in which to put it. A spiritual context.

(L) Well, let's face it: neither did we. When we started talking to the Cs, the kind of stupid, ignorant, New Agey, Madame Blavatskyite kinds of things I would ask...

And if we continue incarnated here, apparently there are still more lessons to learn.

Laura said:
(Pierre) You know, if you put it back in the context of the 1930s... Gurdjieff's alone, doing all what he did, writing those ideas he had, by himself... In this context, it's an amazing achievement. This guy is a genius.

(Joe) Yeah.

(Pierre) But maybe he fell for the main threat that looms over the heads of geniuses: ego.

Without the help of the Cs, would I really follow the ego so high in us? If we remove the Cs, what's left? what would be the lesson?

Laura said:
(Artemis) Since you spoke of dreams, I wanted to ask: I had a dream about somebody trying to break into our house. Was that a vision, or just symbolic, or what was that dream about?

A: Reflective of attempts of agents to direct negative energies of chaos.

Has anyone noticed that they are giving the same answer from the start?

Laura said:
Q: (Artemis) Can the same be said about the dreams I've been having - and I don't want to creep anybody out - about the devil coming?

A: Yes

And again the same answer? If I dream of a demon, I would be looking for something more than just say that they are the energies of chaos, that would be to enter a bubble where only angels exist and demons never exist?

Laura said:
(L) Keeping late hours, never sleeping... Oh, and that was another thing! He thought that sleeping was a complete waste of time, and we know that sleeping is when your soul recharges itself. He thought that dreams were a sign of something wrong, and we know that dreams are important. Yes, dreams can be used to program negatively like via 4D STS or whatever; but we also know that they are big clues or cues. They can be prophetic, they can be profoundly revealing. Jungian analysis demonstrates the value of dreams.

(Niall) Dreams can tell you that something's wrong, and it's not that they, in themselves, are wrong.

(L) Yeah, these wonderful Jungian explorations. That's when you come into contact with the greater part of your soul or soul group. So Gurdjieff got a LOT of things really mixed up because...

We are supposed to be experiencing duality in incarnations, that is, the battle between "good" and "evil" is always in us, if at certain moments we lose the battle and it is the evil who wins, as would be the answers given by the Cs, what orientation would the Cs be? Even further away who would be giving the answers? I ask because there are several clues on this, for example Barbara Marcianick, that the Cs confirmed that they were no longer with her what would be the reason?

Thank you for sharing! :flowers:

I've also noticed disappearing things but I toughed that I'm just with head in the clouds and not seeing right.
I.e. going to the table knowing that I've put something there - and it wasn't there; turn the house upside down to find it and after 5-10mins I look back - and there it is, the thing I'm looking for, right where I've put it in the first place..... :huh:
I was even joking every time with my man that things are dropping in another dimension and come back....

Back
Top Bottom