It That Shall Not Be Named - UFO/Racism Connection

watchandcompass

A Disturbance in the Force
Good evening. I have been following the phenomenology of the paranormal, UFO, and history on our planet for quite some time. It's easy to see that all of the financial, educational, medicinal, governmental, and media institutions are complicit in the misinformation and destruction of our world. It's definitely not just America. This destructive behavior and past extends quite a ways back.

Let me get to the point: Dr Greer loves to say how we've lost 100 years behind this cover up of the UFO phenomena. But as I see it: we've lost almost a thousands years. Why?

Let's back up: our ancestors -- even before anyone had writing -- tried to communicate their contact with otherworldly beings and experiences. They came to highly advanced technology and understandings much sooner than we did and than we gave them credit for. But there's a caveat : most of those highly advanced and mysterious cultures, the ones so fixated on today by millions via this UFO phenomenology were aborigine, indigenous, and black. They were colored. Most of them. Over 90%. In fact, Modern Europeans and their genetic profile only popped up approximately 5000 years ago.

That's during the decline and fall of civilizations well in advance of them. Fast forward a little ways and you have an extremely small demographic of people acquiring knowledge and power and destroying literally every culture in their way. Even "their own" Anglo-Saxon ones. Remember the Irish? Within a short period of time -- a blink of an eye on any scale -- a predominantly black/brown planet went to one ruled by white supremacy and colonialism in form, thought, and action. On every continent the darkest of those people are treated the worse and given the least. In India, Japan, Europe, America, the Mediterranean. There is anti-blackness. The closer you are to white, the better. That is just how it is.

In America it is very clear who has control of this country. In 2018 it is even more clear to everyone how fundamental white supremacy and colonialism is to the make up of this country. And it is in this country where the UFO cover-up and racism truly intertwine for anyone willing to look at it. It is plain as day. A country and people dedicated to the supremacy of one race before all. Later these same people claim the brilliance and wisdom of those they conquered as nothing more than gifts from gods. More than likely white gods, though that makes no sense. In our country, 1947 Roswell happened and black and brown people of any sort were being treated as less than human. This has been going on for quite some time. Now our world is torn asunder and we are to believe -- from the mouths of those who have the most to hide -- that disclosure has nothing to do with this global menace?

This UFO cover up is clearly connected to white supremacy. Nazis, America, Ancient Aliens... Tell me the truth.

Hi watchandcompass, thanks for sharing.

But there's a caveat : most of those highly advanced and mysterious cultures, the ones so fixated on today by millions via this UFO phenomenology were aborigine, indigenous, and black. They were colored.

If you ignore all the megalithic sites in Western Europe and Russia, then sure. Have you read Secret History of the World?

That's during the decline and fall of civilizations well in advance of them. Fast forward a little ways and you have an extremely small demographic of people acquiring knowledge and power and destroying literally every culture in their way.

All those things seem pretty much like the same things that happened to all those prediluvian civilizations. You don't draw cosmic catastrophes to your doorstep unless you are royally screwing things up. ;)

A country and people dedicated to the supremacy of one race before all.

That's a pretty regular sentiment among tribal peoples. In-group preferences have evolved so people would put the good of the group above themselves; they're not doing it to pick specifically on outsiders. I do appreciate that it can look that way in cultures which have a zero-sum attitude to prosperity and trade. You can read a lot more on this in the thread at Jonathan Haidt's The Righteous Mind: why good people are divided by politics and religion if you're interested.

You don't really provide a definition for white supremacy or colonialism. Maybe it would be beneficial to start from there and work forward?

This is what I'm referring to in regards to a displacement in European genes approximately 5000 years ago:

https://www.livescience.com/28954-ancient-europeans-mysteriously-vanished.html

https://www.nature.com/news/past-5-000-years-prolific-for-changes-to-human-genome-1.11912

http://theconversation.com/european-invasion-dna-reveals-the-origins-of-modern-europeans-38096

If that is all you have to say about the relationship between white supremacy / racism, and the UFO / ET phenomena and subsequent historical cover up / authoritarian rule then I am very disappointed. I really don't want to hear that it is a red herring. European Colonialism, as a force of ideology, has changed the landscape of the planet and history of humanity in ways few other things have. Religion is comparable to it. Sexism is comparable to it. Money and our mode of civilization is comparable to it.

Let's say that there have been groups of ET visiting the planet and interfering in any number of ways. Channelers, hybrids, abductions, implants, reality glitches, OP, STS/STO all of that stuff... I just want to know what the hell is up with white supremacy and how we can put a stop to all that has ties to it. In the US it is literally fundamental to how the country is built and operated to this very day. The UFO/ET cover up -- possible communication with higher order life forms -- and people willing to put others into slavery is a huge concern. If ET are involved in the development of humanity then it stands to reason they are involved in this as well.

The recent developments and ties with the "black government" or whatever you want to call it seem fairly clear to me. I think at least some of you are aware that there are people thinking that Donald Trump and his administration is going to shed light on the phenomenology and perhaps put an end to the "cabal". Maybe you are one of those people. As someone looking at it from a colonization standpoint (for an aborigine person) - that just doesn't seem likely. Doesn't make sense, given what we've seen of the US government over decades. If you want me to think well of these beings then they are going to have to explain what that is about.

Can you define what you mean by 'white supremacy'?

Joe said:

This reaction says so much to me. I cannot believe or think you (or many of the people here) have no idea what I mean by any of this -- either by the terms white supremacy / colonialism or ANY connections it has to the UFO phenomena and cover up.

watchandcompass said:
Joe said:

This reaction says so much to me. I cannot believe or think you (or many of the people here) have no idea what I mean by any of this -- either by the terms white supremacy / colonialism or ANY connections it has to the UFO phenomena and cover up.

I see it just as a question. So, what DO you mean by white supremacy?

etezete said:
watchandcompass said:
Joe said:

I see it just as a question. So, what DO you mean by white supremacy?

And I would add, in terms of Laura's research and writings. She has written quite a bit on subjects like these.

Unraveling some of these issues takes some research and digging. Things are not what they seem. Mainstream history basically pushes certain narratives while covering up many others.

A good place to start would be Laura's Wave series, and Secret History of the World.

watchandcompass said:
This UFO cover up is clearly connected to white supremacy. Nazis, America, Ancient Aliens... Tell me the truth.
So you're asking whether the white race has a greater interest in the UFO coverup because the aliens are the driving force that infuses western imperialism. I suppose there is some truth to this, but I'm not sure that it matters. It sounds like a Social Justice Warrior phantasm.

But to answer the question, I don't buy that the white race is only 5000 years old. The lore here would suggest that they are actually descended from a group that lived on the 5th planet between Earth and Mars 80K years ago. Aliens brought them here and they were hybridized over time with races already extant on Earth, which they were also conducting experiments on. There has been so much mixing in that time that any talk of racial purity by latter day groups such as the Nazis is pretty much nonsense. White people got browner and brown people got whiter. Nevertheless, it is widely discussed in alternative history circles that Hitler was in touch with people who channeled aliens and they instructed him to advocate a certain genome, because it was useful to the aliens in developing a new model of humanity more suited to their purposes. After Hitler lost the war, it is rumored this same group made contact with the US deep state and offered technological and military superiority over the planet in exchange for fealty and subservience to them. Additional nations were brought on board, including the elites of some of the "brown" ones, in order to cement the one world government and prepare for whatever comes next. So your initial assertion is probably correct insofar as the US has the most to lose from honest UFO disclosure because it had the most to gain. The US will try to avoid it and only do partial disclosures if it must as damage control.

Overall, I think the whole thing was an experiment on the part of 4D STS. They have been manipulating genomes and breeding humans and moving them around the galaxy in an attempt to create the most efficient model for their purposes. The white race started moving in a direction they found interesting, and so maybe they gave it a bit of a boost to see what would happen. It could've just as easily been someone else. Brown and black people are not so innocent, they abuse their own people and have their own problems. In it's later days, Atlantis was not such a great place to live either. This has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years, what you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg.
watchandcompass said:
Let's say that there have been groups of ET visiting the planet and interfering in any number of ways. Channelers, hybrids, abductions, implants, reality glitches, OP, STS/STO all of that stuff... I just want to know what the hell is up with white supremacy and how we can put a stop to all that has ties to it.
You can start by becoming "master of your machine." In part, that means not falling for obvious psychological traps such as divide and conquer. White supremacy is a red herring, it is the soul that counts. If you believe that friend/foe is based on skin color, you've already become nothing more than a pawn that can be mobilized into whatever potential alien agenda at a whim. Sure, whites screwed up the world pretty badly with imperialism, but once all of the facts are acknowledged, everyone with STO inclinations needs to sit down and have an honest discussion about the meaning of life and what it means to be human, as humans. White, black, brown, or whatever is really ancillary and irrelevant. Perhaps then it will be possible to reject the future that 4D STS has planned for us.

The Cs said in a session of previous years that the aliens / lizzies, considered hyperdimensional beings that manipulate / control the world, among others, chose the white race because it is easier to manipulate it because, and this I have considered something very important, the manipulation is more effective BY NOT HAVING AS MUCH ROOT IN THE EARTH AS THE RACES OF COLOR CAN HAVE IT.

I hope I have not misunderstood this concept expressed by the C's and to be making noise with this.

watchandcompass, you might want to read this thread:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33331.0.html

Meanwhile, there is a follow up on the dark Cheddar Man:

Ancient ‘dark-skinned’ Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/

A Briton who lived 10,000 years ago had dark brown skin and blue eyes. At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month – including our own – stated as fact. But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human.

The skeleton of Cheddar Man was discovered in 1903 in a cave in south-west England where it had lain for 10,000 years.

Until a few weeks ago, he had always been depicted with pale skin. This makes some sense, given that people living at northern latitudes often have paler skins. The explanation may be that it allows more of the weak northerly sunlight into their skin, so they can make enough vitamin D. And it seems our species reached Europe 30,000 years before Cheddar Man lived, so his ancestors would have had plenty of time to evolve paler skins.

But the new DNA analysis suggests that Cheddar Man may have had dark skin. Most news stories said his skin was “dark to black”.

Giveaway genes

To show this, researchers including Susan Walsh at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis read Cheddar Man’s DNA. Walsh had helped develop a model that attempts to predict someone’s eye, hair and skin pigmentation solely from their DNA, and the team applied this model to Cheddar Man.

The most recent version of the model was published in May 2017. It focuses on 36 spots in 16 genes, all linked to skin colour.

To test it, Walsh and her colleagues took genetic data from over 1400 people, mainly from Europe and the US but also some from Africa and Papua New Guinea. The team used part of the data to “train” their model on how skin colour and the 36 DNA markers are linked. They then used the rest of the data to test how well the model could predict skin colour from DNA alone. The model correctly identified who had “light” skin or “dark-black” skin, with a small margin of error.

When Walsh and her colleagues applied the model to Cheddar Man, they concluded his skin colour fell between “dark” and “dark to black”.
Not so sure

The research was first announced by press release, to coincide with the release of a TV documentary. It has now been posted to a preprint server (bioRxiv, doi.org/ckqq).

Walsh stresses that the study doesn’t conclusively demonstrate Cheddar Man had dark to black skin. We cannot place such confidence in the DNA analysis, she says. For one thing, Cheddar Man’s DNA has degraded over the last 10,000 years.

“It’s not a simple statement of ‘this person was dark-skinned’,” says Walsh. “It is his most probable profile, based on current research.”

In fact, we are not ready to predict the skin colour of prehistoric people just from their genes, says Brenna Henn at Stony Brook University, New York. That’s because the genetics of skin pigmentation turn out to be more complex than thought.

Too many genes

In November 2017, Henn and her colleagues published a paper exploring the genetics of skin pigmentation in populations indigenous to southern Africa – where skin colour varies more than many people appreciate. Just weeks before, a group led by Sarah Tishkoff at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia had published a paper on the genetics of skin pigmentation in people from eastern and southern Africa.

“The conclusions were really the same,” says Henn. “Known skin pigmentation genes, discovered primarily in East Asian and European populations, don’t explain the variation in skin pigmentation in African populations. The idea that there are really only about 15 genes underlying skin pigmentation isn’t correct.”

It now seems likely that many other genes affect skin colour. We don’t know how.

If we are still learning about the link between genes and skin pigmentation in living populations, we can’t yet predict the skin colour of prehistoric people, says Henn.

This debate may seem of little practical importance – although the idea that Cheddar Man was dark-skinned generated enormous public interest. However, we need to know the limitations of this sort of genetic technology.

Police could one day plug DNA from a crime scene into one of these models to determine what a suspect looks like. Walsh’s model might succeed at this in the US, says Henn, because it was trained on DNA from people with similar ancestry to North Americans. But it may well fail elsewhere.

Henn’s team has tested an older model that aimed to predict skin colour from DNA. When they put it to work among southern African populations, “it literally predicted that people with the darkest skins would have the lightest skin.”

It seems to me that the focus on skin color is a big red herring. As we've been researching over the years, the real differences between human beings are spiritual/psychological. Here's a short exchange on the topics with the Cs.

18Oct94 said:
Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?

A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.

Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?

A: Durability.

Q: (L) Physical or mental?

A: Physical.

Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.

A: In this environment on surface.

Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?

A: All are same.

Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?

Q: (L) Why are there different races?

A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.

Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?

A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.

Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?

A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

And then:

16Nov94 said:
Q: (L) Now, relating to what we have been discussing lately. Did any groups of the black race, on their own, ever create a high civilization as has been reported by several archaeologists or other individuals.

Q: (L) On their own without assistance?

Q: (L) Who did they have assistance from?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?

A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

Q: (L) Are black people being abducted by the Lizzies as frequently as white people?

Q: (L) Why do we hear so little, if any, about this?

A: You hear little of black culture in general.

Q: (L) Are black people, within their cultural confines, aware of aliens and alien abductions?

A: Less aware and discuss it less.

Then:

24Sept95 said:
Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek, in the form they are in now?

A: They were lighter in appearance.

Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...

A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.

Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

Followed by:

7Oct95 said:
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

23Mar96 said:
A: The Nordic Covenant was a duality. ... All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance! ... Notice the difference. The duality of covenant!!! [...]

Q: (L) Are you saying that when we make mention of the Nordic Covenant and the Thule Society, that there's some possibility that SV has been programmed, or has layers of programs, and that some part of her program knows what she's doing, and maybe other parts don't?

A: Yes, but this is not a negative thing.

Q: (L) Okay, now let me go a little bit deeper. Could SV be what you described as a robot person, but programmed for a positive purpose?

A: No, robot "people" do not have bloodlines.

Q: (L) So, this is something that's programmed genetically in a bloodline?

A: Not exactly, those that have the bloodline have the corresponding soul alignment.

26Dec98 said:
Q: (L) Okay, let me see if I can get a couple of these other questions in. I have this book called the "Curse of Cain," and it talks about the relationship between Monotheism and Violence, positing that Monotheism itself is the root of violence. She has a chapter on Covenants. She writes 'Collective Identity, which is a result of a covenant of Monotheism is explicitly narrated in the Bible as an invention, a radical break with Nature. A transcendent deity breaks into history with the demand that the people he constitutes obey the law he institutes, and first and foremost among those laws is, of course, that they pledge allegiance to him, and him alone, and that this is what makes them a unified people as opposed to the 'other,' as in all other people which leads to violence. In the Old Testament, vast numbers of 'other' people are obliterated, while in the New Testament, vast numbers are colonized and converted for the sake of such covenants." She also talks about the idea of the 'provisional' nature of a covenant, and that this means that it is conditional. Believe in me and obey me or else I will destroy you. That's all fine and good, and the chief thing that occurs to me is that this belief business in religions or whatever, constitutes a sort of 'permission,' if you will, to take the 'vengeful' action if the agreement is broken. The Hebrew phrase for 'he made a covenant,' is karat berit, or literally, he CUT a covenant. In the covenant with Abraham in genesis, animals are cut in two and a fire passes between them in a mysterious ritual. Then, there is the cutting of the flesh at circumcision, and the Sinai covenant where the laws were cut into stone. So, these covenants are apparently what constituted Israel as a nation. The entire foundational frame of Israel is framed by the severed pieces of animals, it seems. Why?

A: Confused principles.

Q: Book says: 'In ancient Near Eastern rituals, the cut made to the animal is symbolically made to the inferior who enters into the covenant with a superior." Is this an accurate representation?

A: Maybe for some.

Q: At the making of the Covenant at Mt. Sinai, there was a bunch of sacrificed animals, and Moses took the blood , dividing it in half, he cast one half on the altar. Taking the book of the covenant, he read it to the people, and they said 'we will observe all that Yahweh has decreed. We will obey.' And then Moses took the blood and cast it on the people saying 'this is the blood of the covenant that Yahweh has made with you containing all these rules.' What is this blood of the covenant?

A: Has to do with bloodline.

Q: So this symbolized the bloodline of the Jews?

Q: What bloodline are we talking about here?

A: Aramaic/Aryan.

Q: Are you saying that the Jews are Aramaic/Aryan?

A: No. Jews are not bloodline categorizable, per se.

Q: When the person who was later represented as Jesus lived, was that, as Paul described it, a New Covenant of Blood?

Q: Was any of this related to the Nordic Covenant?

A: In a parallel sense.

Q: Okay. Umm... It says then: 'We are heirs of a long tradition in which Monotheism is regarded as the great achievement of Judeo-Christian thought. Monotheism is entangled with particularism, and with the assertion that this god, and no other, must be worshipped. This particularism is so virulent that it reduces all other gods to mere idols, and is so violent that it reduces all other worshippers to abominations. The danger of a universal Monotheism is asserting that its truth is THE truth; its system of knowledge, THE system of knowledge; its ethics, THE ethics; not because any other option must be rejected, but because there simply IS NO OTHER OPTION. They presuppose a kind of metaphysical scarcity, a kind of hoarding mentality, hoarding belief, hoarding identity, hoarding allegiance, because there is a finite supply of whatever, it must be contained in whole or part. It suggests limit and boundaries.' Well, aside from reminding me of the parable of the talents, she goes on to talk about how Monotheism is the chief thing at the root of violence in our culture. She makes a good case. Is this idea part of the Nordic Covenant?

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant in any sense similar to any of the things I have read here?

A: It is a mystical thing, not related to theology in a direct sense.

Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?

A: 5129 years.

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant made between humans and other humans, or between humans and higher density beings?

A: Mostly between humans and humans, but some of the other.

Q: Does this Nordic Covenant exist on the earth today in similar format as it did at its inception?

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant the same as you have referred to as the Quorum?

Q: Would you say that the Nordic Covenant and the Quorum are in opposition, or just different?

A: Segmented relationship.

Q: Is there any particular thing about this that I ought to ask at the moment that I am not going to discover in the course of my research? The mail group asked a few questions about this, so I thought I ought to approach the subject. Is the Nordic Covenant made between people who are blond and blue-eyed?

A: Not the central issue.

Q: What is the central issue of the Nordic Covenant?

A: Bloodline extends off the planet.

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant a group that is in place on the planet for the purpose of guarding or propagating a particular bloodline?

A: To guard secrets.

Q: What does this secret have to do with a bloodline?

A: You should be able to figure this one out!

Q: Are these people with this bloodline and with these secrets the same ones involved with the genetic engineering of new bodies for the Lizzies to occupy at the point of transition to 4th density?

Q: Are these secrets negative to our civilization or race?

A: From your perspective, maybe.

Q: Do these bloodlines have to do with Nephilim?

A: A little.

Q: What secrets are they guarding?

A: Your origins; the nature of your being.

2Jan99 said:
Q: Well, let me get to some of these other questions. Previously you said that the central thing about the Nordic Covenant was that there were bloodlines that extend off the planet. From what I understand, all humans on the planet have bloodlines that extend off the planet. In what sense did you mean this about the Nordic Covenant; that the bloodlines extend off the planet?

A: Not all so recent, not all so "pure."

Later still (and I'm not including an exhaustive set of extracts, there's just too much):

23Aug2001 said:
Q: (L) Okay, moving on to the next question: Are Semites a mixture of Aryan genetics and Negro genetics as I*** and I have theorized?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Once before you talked about the "mission destiny profile prior encoding" of the Semitic genetic code structure. Of course, you talked about this being done 130,000 years ago, so that's a long time. But, was that original code structure put into the genetic code of the Black peoples...

Q: ... to then be spread via their mixture with Aryans - as Semites - into other races?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) What is the other part?

A: Genetic tweaking of Semites.

Q: (L) Is there something in the sub-Saharan African genes that makes one tend more toward STO?

A: Not really.

I think that in my "Reply # 8 on: February 24, 2018, 05:59:01 AM" I made a pretty free comment.

I consider the reply #9 of Laura as an answer to my comment. I think the key phrase is: "attuned to earth vibrational frequency"; people/souls can be in tune at various levels, like musical notes and I think this is what is really important.

Thank you Laura for your precise and clarifying intervention with this quote from Cs.session 18Oct94.
---------------- ------------------- ---------------

From reply #9of Laura:

It seems to me that the focus on skin color is a big red herring. As we've been researching over the years, the real differences between human beings are spiritual/psychological. Here's a short exchange on the topics with the Cs.

Quote from: 18Oct94
Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?

A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.

Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?

A: Durability.

Q: (L) Physical or mental?

A: Physical.

Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.

A: In this environment on surface.

Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?

A: All are same.

Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?

Q: (L) Why are there different races?

A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.

Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?

A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.

Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?

A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

Years ago I pointed out (and have repeated it now and again) that the real divide is between normal humans with generally normal potential for development of conscience, and pathological types who have no potential for conscience. I also pointed out that psychopaths in power would exploit surface appearances or lifestyle choices to turn these normal humans against each other. Thus there are women against men, men against women, gays against heterosexuals, heterosexuals against gays (and you can include all the other sexual/gender options there), blacks (and other skin tones) against whites, whites against blacks, nation against nation, ethnicity against ethnicity, religion against religion.

All this has been a problem of greater or lesser importance throughout history and whenever it is convenient to them, psychopaths in power jack up one or the other as their platform for gaining or retaining power.

It is the ignorance of human beings that makes them susceptible to this manipulation and control; ignorance of history and psychology, mainly. And so, of course, psychopaths have undertaken to dumb down populations. And now we are seeing the fruit of this activity in a very big way. Not to go all Biblical on you, but it really is like Matthew 24. That description was put into the mouth of Jesus as a literary creation, but it was an understanding that is as old as civilization; the author knew what he was talking about because he saw it happening around him and knew of it happening in the past.

If these are sufficient answers/explanations for you all then I'm telling you again: that explains why we are here now.

Look at our planet. I am under no illusions that race is being used against people. I am simply speaking of confronting it with as much truth and honesty as possible. I am not going to trust the same people who have been lying to me like many of you seem to have. Anything from politicians or doctors or teachers are likewise questioned by me because they have all been tainted in some way. By tainted I mean deliberately altered by malevolent forces towards malevolent ends.

That goes for everything from the UFO and paranormal community at large. Our very genetics and history are in question via mundane and non-mundane sources. These people have been putting out "information" for years in these communities. Likewise there have been revolutions of sorts across the planet politically speaking. Yet, as a species, we are truly no closer individually or collectively to sovereignty or divinity.

Racism IS by and far the largest contributor. It is the most easily recognizable thing next to gender/sex expression that people utilize against one another. I know personally that gender, sex, and orientation are being used against people. I know personally race is being used against people -- everyone. But we're not all equally accountable. We're not all equally hurt by this. We're not all equally privileged. That is where qualifying evils done by people individually or collectively really matters. As it stands we live in a world where more good people suffer than good is done in the world.

As a group of people, particularly in the US, white people have a power few else have. Yet here we are. Whites are killing themselves via suicide. Mass overdose. Mass shootings. White collar crime. Crime in the government, via the media and judicial institutions. Then just every day privilege being white in America brings.

Again: if you're naive enough to think that this is just a "tool" like every other I would like you to re-examine just how far this "Tool" has brought us. If you're all so aware of it... why is the sickness of racism causing so much harm still? Do you really understand, personally, just how much damage it does to YOU, to non-white, to the planet? How colonialism really swept the planet and ATE it whole?

From these replies you do not.

What ever "this" is it is going to take a lot more introspection and Right-action than it seems ANYONE else here has done about this to fully digest it in a healthy way.

watchandcompass said:
If these are sufficient answers/explanations for you all then I'm telling you again: that explains why we are here now.

If that is how you perceive it, then you don't understand why the rest of us are here, now.

watchandcompass said:
Look at our planet. I am under no illusions that race is being used against people. I am simply speaking of confronting it with as much truth and honesty as possible.

You are interested in "confronting", I am not and I think I speak for many on this forum. If not, they can speak for themselves.

We are interested in the truth about it and no one will argue with you that racism is not a problem. The question is, what is really at the root of it? Another question is: can anything be done about it and, if so, what?

There is one major factor at the root: evolutionary tendencies in all human beings to distrust anyone not like themselves. This is a complex subject in and of itself and I'm not going to go into it here.

The second major factor is psychopathology, intraspecies human predators that take advantage of the tendency of humans (and all animals, for that matter), to be "group specific".

Can anything be done about it? Yes and no. Yes, some small percentage of human beings are not inclined to be racist either by nature or by upbringing or both. No, for the most part, you cannot change human nature at large or en masse. The most we can hope for is for a core group of people to become the change they want to see, as a group, and magnetize others to that way of being. Just about any other approach you can name or mention will only make things worse. Do not attempt to cure what you do not understand.

watchandcompass said:
I am not going to trust the same people who have been lying to me like many of you seem to have. Anything from politicians or doctors or teachers are likewise questioned by me because they have all been tainted in some way. By tainted I mean deliberately altered by malevolent forces towards malevolent ends.

On that score, you are in the right place; we do our own research here and take scientific studies apart for breakfast. But what we have also is a "higher inspiration" that has saved our buns out of the fire enough times that we tend to put some reliance on that source, i.e. Cassiopaeans. That is what the forum is named, after all.

watchandcompass said:
That goes for everything from the UFO and paranormal community at large. Our very genetics and history are in question via mundane and non-mundane sources. These people have been putting out "information" for years in these communities. Likewise there have been revolutions of sorts across the planet politically speaking. Yet, as a species, we are truly no closer individually or collectively to sovereignty or divinity.

Indeed. And I hope you have taken the time to read all of the Cs' transcripts so that you can be fully informed about our perspective before you seek to engage. You will find that they are saying pretty much the same thing that you have just said. You might also wish to read my book "The Secret History of the World" and the "Wave Series".

watchandcompass said:
Racism IS by and far the largest contributor.

I agree that it is an issue, but re-read what I wrote above.

watchandcompass said:
It is the most easily recognizable thing next to gender/sex expression that people utilize against one another. I know personally that gender, sex, and orientation are being used against people. I know personally race is being used against people -- everyone. But we're not all equally accountable. We're not all equally hurt by this. We're not all equally privileged. That is where qualifying evils done by people individually or collectively really matters. As it stands we live in a world where more good people suffer than good is done in the world.

Right up to where you wrote "qualifying evils" I was onboard with you. And you forgot to mention fat people; I would contend they they are discriminated against by about everyone of any race or sexual orientation and their problem is not something that can be put in the closet as sexual preferences and sometimes race can be. But in any event, I don't think qualifying or quantifying evils is where we need to go. If you read enough history you will discover that those who seek to do that sort of thing usually end up perpetrating and perpetuating more evils than even that which they wish to correct or cure.

Right now a big bloodbath is coming in the USA and it is because of those trying to qualify and quantify and confront and change. You must realize that about 72% of the US population is white and non-hispanic; MOST of them are conservatives. What do you really think is going to happen when a vocal minority that is using every dirty trick in the book to try to enforce their vision on that 72% pushes things to where the rubber hits the road? It's been tried before, again and again, throughout history and it always ends the same way. Always.

watchandcompass said:
As a group of people, particularly in the US, white people have a power few else have.

I don't agree. Even though they are the majority, blacks, orientals, Hispanics are also part of everything and, as far as I can see, until some psychopaths in power started pushing the race card during Obama's "Bush Lite" presidency, things were getting better all the way around.

watchandcompass said:
Yet here we are. Whites are killing themselves via suicide. Mass overdose. Mass shootings. White collar crime. Crime in the government, via the media and judicial institutions. Then just every day privilege being white in America brings.

Yes, here we are: blacks, orientals, hispanics are killing themselves too. Mass overdose. Mass shootings. White collar crime. Crime in the government, etc etc. Blacks and Jews are represented in all of those areas too.

watchandcompass said:
Again: if you're naive enough to think that this is just a "tool" like every other I would like you to re-examine just how far this "Tool" has brought us. If you're all so aware of it... why is the sickness of racism causing so much harm still? Do you really understand, personally, just how much damage it does to YOU, to non-white, to the planet? How colonialism really swept the planet and ATE it whole?

The "sickness of racism" was dying a long awaited - if slow - death before Obama. Actually, I would say that Bush and the gang really kicked things off with their 911 false flag to get things cranking on against Muslims. But then they handed the torch to Obama and he was a good boy and earned his reward from his fellow psychopaths. It was supposed to be Hillary's turn next, but that pesky 72% said no. Trump wasn't a stellar option, but at least he was a choice AGAINST the oligarchy.

So no, I'm not buying your angst. I agree with many points and positions but I see it rather differently, being a child of the 60s and a student of history lo, these many years. I AM sickened by what I see, but I don't see anything but blood and misery resulting from the course of action an attitude like yours implies.

watchandcompass said:
From these replies you do not.

What ever "this" is it is going to take a lot more introspection and Right-action than it seems ANYONE else here has done about this to fully digest it in a healthy way.

Then maybe you are just in the wrong bar??? :wrongbar:

watchandcompass said:
Racism IS by and far the largest contributor. It is the most easily recognizable thing next to gender/sex expression that people utilize against one another. I know personally that gender, sex, and orientation are being used against people. I know personally race is being used against people -- everyone. But we're not all equally accountable. We're not all equally hurt by this. We're not all equally privileged. That is where qualifying evils done by people individually or collectively really matters. As it stands we live in a world where more good people suffer than good is done in the world.
Racism is a symptom of a deeper cause, not the be all end all that you seem to think it is. There is a book called Political Ponerology that is widely read here that provides exposition on how easily people can be made hysterical and believe various ideologies and do evil things. Ponerogenisis is possible because of this accurate observation about the overwhelming majority of humanity
Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone.
Aliens may have selected a small cadre of people who had the right combination of cleverness, authoritarianism, and fickleness to be the architects of this latest imperial adventure. They just happened to be mostly white, so what? What about the Atlantean empire that preceeded it? This has all happened before. Aliens may have gotten the ball rolling on racism, but humanity picked it up and ran with it.
watchandcompass said:
I'm curious to hear what you solution is. Do you actually have any idea or are you just a parroting the hollow words of the social injustice punditry in order to get your 15 minutes of fame?

Back
Top Bottom