Session 20 June 2009

webglider said:
But as we, the adults, don't know either, how can we be of use to them? I know that this issue has been discussed in another thread, but as the macro-collapse seems imminent, shouldn't this issue somehow be addressed? Or do we keep saying: "Do well in school. Study hard so that you can go to college and get a good job."

In terms of being in alignment with reality, isn't that way off?

Los said:
I don't think imminence of a macro-collapse changes what's been said in past threads dealing with this issue. "Do well in school. Study hard so that you can go to college and get a good job." didn't really seem to be the message of those past threads either. I'm curious webglider, what do you think would be in alignment with reality in terms of this issue?

I don't know since reality, as I previously understood it, has turned out to be an illusion.

Nem said:
Thanks for the new session! As always a lot food for thought! However a short impression now:

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

Q: (laughter) (L) That sound suspiciously like Jason. (laughter) {omitted series of personal questions and answers} (L) Okay, you wanted to ask something about... (A**) What about these suicides in Bridgend, Wales? What's going on there?

A: Location amplifies the kinds of waves mentioned earlier leading to rapid disintegration.

Q: (L) So it's like underground water, or electromagnetic, or some kind of power point or something like that?

A: Yes

Q: (A**) So people are just disintegrating, and they're all hanging themselves. (Joe) Twenty four of them, all hung themselves. (A***) All under the age of thirty. (L) Well, you've got HAARP going, you've got microwave towers going, you've got cosmic waves going. (DD) I had a friend commit suicide in Tulsa last week.

A: Expect a lot more unstable behavior all over.

I immediately got hit with this one! I've noticed in my environment for some time now that people tend to be easier outraged and irritated even because of a trivial reason. It's more like an ongoing activity but the slight changes in behavior are noticeable. I may be wrong in my observations, tough.
Considering the narcissistic state of our world, it's just creepy to think about all those people losing control of themselves and fulfilling their deepest self-desires. I may sound now quite "apocalyptic" but imagine what would happen when informing the mass that they have a day of their lives left. Gosh, not going mad in those difficult times should certainly be a fruit of our Work here :)

As for the breathing techniques, I'm looking forward for the CD. It's really interesting and except some minor experiences I've never researched deeply in this field. Will do now.

It is a fact that we live in more and more mad society, but I think that Cs didn't meant "mad and outraged" when saying deterieting and disintegrating, maybe they thought something like "loosing personality" "machine losing its programs" "shutdown" and similar.

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

Laura, thank you for posting one of the most thought-provoking sessions I’ve read.

Nem said:
I've noticed in my environment for some time now that people tend to be easier outraged and irritated even because of a trivial reason. It's more like an ongoing activity but the slight changes in behavior are noticeable. I may be wrong in my observations, tough.

I’ve been noticing the same thing. I’ve seen it in the people I work with, and in reading the news. Many people seem to be becoming more and more hysterical, and as you mention, Nem, provoked by the most trivial things.

I notice in myself that emotional thinking is happening more and more often. I experience these emotions as arising from somewhere in the torso, and then rising into my head where they become like a fog in my mind. They are almost all automatic pre-programmed emotions, usually in reaction to external events, but sometimes in reaction to thoughts and even other feelings. They are not all ‘negative’ emotions, some are ‘positive’. Keeping them below the level of the neck helps, but I don’t remember to do this nearly half as often as I would like. It seems that with the ‘quickening of the cosmos’, a brighter light is being thrown onto the workings of my machine.

I have the distinct impression that these feelings, whether 'positive' or 'negative', act as a kind of screen or veil between me and my perception of people, things, events and myself. When the Cs say . . .

Cs said:
A: The main thing people need right now is to be cleansed of emotional blockages and programs not to mention karmic burdens.

. . . they nail the matter precisely. The approach of the wave (or quickening of the cosmos, whatever we call it) seems to be creating the opportunity, or necessity, for accelerated emotional cleansing. Perhaps this is what is meant by ‘riding the wave’. By extrapolation I guess that something similar is happening for everyone on the planet, and those without any perspective on their inner life are controlled by programs and feelings, and end up acting out all sorts of narcissistic desires and compulsions.

A powerful, effective method for emotional cleansing which can be practiced either alone or in groups is of inestimable value at this point.

Kel said:
Five more years to go would put us at 2014. This becomes "7" in numerology. (2+0+1+4).

Actually, five years puts the ‘event’ right about the time of the summer solstice 2014, and that date works out as follows:

21 6 2014 / 2+1+6+2+0+1+4 = 16 / 1+6 = 7

Avala said:
Nem said:
Thanks for the new session! As always a lot food for thought! However a short impression now:

Q: (laughter) (L) That sound suspiciously like Jason. (laughter) {omitted series of personal questions and answers} (L) Okay, you wanted to ask something about... (A**) What about these suicides in Bridgend, Wales? What's going on there?

A: Location amplifies the kinds of waves mentioned earlier leading to rapid disintegration.

Q: (L) So it's like underground water, or electromagnetic, or some kind of power point or something like that?

Q: (A**) So people are just disintegrating, and they're all hanging themselves. (Joe) Twenty four of them, all hung themselves. (A***) All under the age of thirty. (L) Well, you've got HAARP going, you've got microwave towers going, you've got cosmic waves going. (DD) I had a friend commit suicide in Tulsa last week.

I immediately got hit with this one! I've noticed in my environment for some time now that people tend to be easier outraged and irritated even because of a trivial reason. It's more like an ongoing activity but the slight changes in behavior are noticeable. I may be wrong in my observations, tough.
Considering the narcissistic state of our world, it's just creepy to think about all those people losing control of themselves and fulfilling their deepest self-desires. I may sound now quite "apocalyptic" but imagine what would happen when informing the mass that they have a day of their lives left. Gosh, not going mad in those difficult times should certainly be a fruit of our Work here :)

As for the breathing techniques, I'm looking forward for the CD. It's really interesting and except some minor experiences I've never researched deeply in this field. Will do now.

It is a fact that we live in more and more mad society, but I think that Cs didn't meant "mad and outraged" when saying deterieting and disintegrating, maybe they thought something like "loosing personality" "machine losing its programs" "shutdown" and similar.

Now read this.

Session 020921

Q: (L) So, I understand that the war that was formerly scheduled for January or February, as of today, was bumped up to November. It's
crazy. We were going to bomb Saddam in January or February because he wouldn't let the inspectors in. So, now he let the inspectors in and
they decided they want to bomb him even earlier. Explain to me! I feel like we are in a world gone mad!

A: You are.

This may be trivial coincidence, and I hope not big noise, but it seemed like one of those special moments worth sharing here...

Today while driving I was playing the game I sometimes play, I put my Ipod on random play and then if I catch myself thinking about something I say next song will elaborate more or give me more clues. So as I was thinking about the latest session and proposed breathing exercises and negative introject stepped in with a thought: " this is silly - they are reinventing the wheel" - and then I said - any comments to this from CS?! The instrumental part of the song was already in the full swing and as soon as I mentally uttered this question I could hear clear female voice saying ...

Gaia...we need to listen
to breathe again
to breathe again

It's like ancient star
to know the answer
who gives us life
and accepts us in death
a part of a whole
not apart
it is our mother..
Gaia... we need to listen
to breathe again
to breathe again​
The song title is New Life by Third Eye (OT &ED Remix)

the impact was even greater as I dont remember ever hearing this song before - at least consciously - it is the part of big progressive trance selection I have in my Ipod and I must have never paid attention to the lyrics.

I wont say FWIW as I suspect this is worth nothing, still I got really special feeling after this experience which stayed with me all day, kind of fuzzy warmth around my heart and for the first time in long long time infusion of optimism about future and everything in general, so I said let me share it with the rest.... :boat:

Thank you guys for another C's session!

This session left me with an ominous feeling (as did the previous one). I have noted something similar to "A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever." World seems to have certainly quickened in some ways. I have noticed that small distractions can become huge monkey-wrenches if their potential for wreck is ignored or not seen for what they are. Downs certainly feel more downs than they have for me before...

I have heard from several people very recently about their friends or relatives who have committed suicide... I think about three times in the past week (not that I've been counting that, but it feels like that many). That and the Iranian business going on (as another forumer mentioned earlier), I certainly see it (subjectively of course) as a testimonial to the quickening of the cosmos.

Also, I've seen that the negative attributes of the people I know have been "turned up" a bit in "volume". This is of course sad to witness, but more testimony to the fact that the world is in a speeding up phase. How many are able ultimately to hang on? And what do they become in order to make it through? These times seem nothing short of dramatic...

I wrote recently to my journal that the world is done kidding around, and that I should speed up my Working. At this point I can't honestly say that I am "succeeding" or for what conscious and realizable Aim that "Working " would be. But in an odd way, I also feel that the world hasn't given up on us yet, and that that includes me also. I hope I find my way.

It is also great to see that pieces are coming together. And the picture makes perfect sense. "Detox the body, mind and heart"

Sorry if I'm rambling, I didn't mean this to be this long. I felt that I should release some steam, it is a bit frustrating out there sometimes.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Laura&Ark and the rest of the gang with some anticipation I must admit. I'm sure the coming Ouija-board video and the breathing excercise video will be great! I just can't expect anything less!

Smallwood said:
I have heard from several people very recently about their friends or relatives who have committed suicide... I think about three times in the past week (not that I've been counting that, but it feels like that many). That and the Iranian business going on (as another forumer mentioned earlier), I certainly see it (subjectively of course) as a testimonial to the quickening of the cosmos.

Hi, I just heard from a friend two day ago, her husband's cousin just committed suicide last week. He was a dentist and by all reports, a happy, normal guy. Everybody was shocked. :(

Well... I am one big fat emotional blockage and have been personally feeling the deterioration mentioned in the transcripts, so I decided to try the Lord's prayer breathing method Laura mentioned in the session. The Lord's prayer I know:

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever
Amen

Each line is what to me feels like an entire phrase for one breath. My grandmother who taught me this prayer was a malignant narcissist who hurt my mom, so I am glad I got something out of the old bat other than just an intergenerational narcissistic wound. My new version to get rid of some of the religious stuff and moralizing:

Universal creativity
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come free will be done
As above so it is below
Give us this day our daily bread
And help us to learn about our trespasses and the trespasses against us
Open our eyes to temptation
And teach us about evil
For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever
Amen

I used the same number of syllables as the other prayer simply as a guide. My last entire breath is for the word "amen." I wonder if anyone else can suggest something else for the last line?

I have tried it for a couple of days so far, and I lose the seed after 4 to 6 times. It is weird because I don't feel asleep but either my mind blanks so that I can not remember the next line or I have a little dream-like flash of something and I lose my place.

Freelancer said:
Avala said:
Nem said:

Now read this.

Session 020921

Q: (L) So, I understand that the war that was formerly scheduled for January or February, as of today, was bumped up to November. It's
crazy. We were going to bomb Saddam in January or February because he wouldn't let the inspectors in. So, now he let the inspectors in and
they decided they want to bomb him even earlier. Explain to me! I feel like we are in a world gone mad!

A: You are.

Now read this :)

[quote author=Avala]It is a fact that we live in more and more mad society, but I think that Cs didn't meant "mad and outraged" when saying deterieting and disintegrating, maybe they thought something like "loosing personality" "machine losing its programs" "shutdown" and similar.[/quote]

And if I may add "going blanc, fade away, loose energy, dispersed, to have false personalities in even worse state then before, incoherent, not integrated"

Or maybe your intention was to have my attention on something else? In that case, I apologize; this is how I have understood it. I am not saying that is like that for sure, I am not Laura, but that’s just how I have seen it, and I’m very much aware that I might be wrong. :)

I was reviewing the chapter 14 in Barbara Marciniak's book titled: Emotions-The Secret in the Chronicles of Time, and I think some parts fits well with the new information of the C´s.
Talking about desintegration and people gone mad this quote shock me:
When you deny emotion, you are asking for major Earth changes to take place within your psyche.
When you allow a tornado here, a hurricane there, or a small volcanic eruption here and there, you are
allowing your emotions freedom of expression, and they will not run rampant over your personal
environment.

I believe this apply in reverse too. As C´s said what surrounds you is a simbolic reflection of your inner state, and is for this that is so important take this work with emotions seriously. If we bring a much ordered state in our minds and emotions and body, we are in a certain way bringing other energies/probabilities at our enviroment as quantum enhanced event.

other important quotes:

What is coming up now are the things that originally blocked you from perceiving reality. These are the
parts of your emotional body in which the highway system was severed and the information could not
flow, so you moved into pain and translated the emotional pain out of your physical body. We
recommend to all of you that you receive bodywork. Bodywork simply involves bringing energy from
outside the cosmos into your body, infusing it with your other bodies-mental, physical, emotional, and
spiritual - and making the energy grid fit. Where the energy grid fits and you don't block cellular
memory and you allow - energy to step into your body, the energy moves through your chakras and
feeds your body its data. When you are afraid or you shut down, or when you blame someone else, or
when you are in denial, you get stuck. Then, even though light floods unto your body, it does not fit with
the gridwork. So you are in chaos, and everybody else wants to stay away from you because you
emanate chaos. Chaos is a fine place to be; there is nothing wrong with chaos as long as you don't
permanently dwell there.

Feeling is what connects you to your humanity; feeling is what connects you to your emotions.
Emotions connect you in this realm of existence to your spiritual body. What we are saying is that
emotions, or feelings, are the key to being alive in this reality.
Many realities exist without emotions, but
in this reality they are your greatest gift. If you deny your emotional self in this lifetime, then you had
best realize that you have hung it up. If you are not going to be part of your emotional self, then you are
never going to make the game we are talking about. You will simply be one of the masses who watches
television and feels like a victim over and over again. If you are feeling pain within your emotional
body, ask yourself why you believe the pain is there, what purpose the pain serves, and why you are
choosing to create pain through your emotions. Why is it not your choice to create joy? All is choice. We
need to remind you of this.

Soham - (pronounced so-hum) - is a Sanskrit word that translates to "I am That" where That is identified with Brahman or the Prime Creator of the universe. Soham is used as a silent mantra in breathing techniques to remind oneself of the connection with the Prime Creator or universal consciousness.

Patience said:
Well... I am one big fat emotional blockage and have been personally feeling the deterioration mentioned in the transcripts, so I decided to try the Lord's prayer breathing method Laura mentioned in the session.

Notice that I said that I had "adjusted" it over time and finally came up with a prayer that I felt really expressed what I wanted as "seed". Here it is:

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes
That I may See
Clear my ears
That I may hear
Cleanse my heart
That I may know and love
The Holiness of True Existence
Divine Cosmic Mind

I call it "The Prayer of the Soul".

Avala said:
And if I may add "going blanc, fade away, loose energy, dispersed, to have false personalities in even worse state then before, incoherent, not integrated"

Or maybe your intention was to have my attention on something else? In that case, I apologize; this is how I have understood it. I am not saying that is like that for sure, I am not Laura, but that’s just how I have seen it, and I’m very much aware that I might be wrong. Smiley

Actually, my intention was to further support your opinion, with the given session excerpt.
I think your description pretty much fits the current state of the world.

Laura said:
Patience said:
Well... I am one big fat emotional blockage and have been personally feeling the deterioration mentioned in the transcripts, so I decided to try the Lord's prayer breathing method Laura mentioned in the session.

Notice that I said that I had "adjusted" it over time and finally came up with a prayer that I felt really expressed what I wanted as "seed". Here it is:

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes
That I may See
Clear my ears
That I may hear
Cleanse my heart
That I may know and love
The Holiness of True Existence
Divine Cosmic Mind

I call it "The Prayer of the Soul".

It's very beautiful and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. :)

About the 'Prayer of the Soul'.

It is obviously all encompassing. And seems that it could be used by anyone sincerely wanting to connect to the love and knowledge of God/all.

Yet, at the same time, it seems very personal to you, Laura; each line is decided upon consciously to express your wish as a whole.

So I feel that it might be better for each individual to come up with something that is also personal (maybe taking inspiration from Laura's as a kind of template), because then the intent can be more pure. I mean, each line of yours is what an STO being would want to aspire to or be aligned with, but for someone not so well developed, with still a lot of work to do and without having thought deeply about what each line means and implies in relation to themselves, I think there could be some lying.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Back
Top Bottom