The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Menrva said:
This is really disturbing. The Consortium is working overtime, it seems.

My condolences to you, her family and Judyth.

I agree I feel really low hearing this news. My condolences to everyone.

I am just shocked to read this! I don't know what to say...

My condolences to all who knew Martha.

Martha, may you have a great adventure on your spiritual travels. I hope you don't come back here again.

Menrva said:
This is really disturbing. The Consortium is working overtime, it seems.

I second that.

So many sad news and happenings just in a pretty short time.

May divine cosmic mind bless you Martha, your family and everyone who knew you.

very sad news... my condolences to the family and Laura.

What sad and disturbing news! I'm not familiar with Martha and her work but I sure will read her now. That last email of hers felt really creepy somehow. Reading it made my stomach hurt. RIP Martha. :(

I'm sure her work will see the light of day. May she rest in peace.

Wow, I don't know what to say. The consortium surely is taking up a notch in terms of damage-control. My condolences go out to Martha's family and friends.
But I'm also glad to hear that her project and work will be continued....

OK "Bob and Sue" made me briefly think PepperFritz wasn't such a special case; this really does. For some reason this reminds me of that doomed cloned ship and crew of Star Trek Voyager that did all that was in it to do right up until the moment of disintegration.

Bluelamp said:
OK "Bob and Sue" made me briefly think PepperFritz wasn't such a special case; this really does. For some reason this reminds me of that doomed cloned ship and crew of Star Trek Voyager that did all that was in it to do right up until the moment of disintegration.
I know what you mean, it was a good episode.....but to consider this is on the fatalistic side of thinking. It is anticipation and closes off alternate possibilities.
If a small bunch of us doing E-E regularly had an impact and in effect triggered 'climate gate' (as the C's suggest) wouldn't that make the PTB sit up and pay attention (even if its the 4D STS PTB).....as such (and as horrific and sad as this and the other events are) I see this as a possible act of desperation on the PTB's part. It was pretty dam blatant.....unlike PepperFritz it appears completely obvious that it was deliberate.
If the PTB's chief weapon is that of staying hidden until the last possible moment (also that of intimidation and fear)....surely this is a pretty large mistake (an act of desperation?) on their part then? They showed there hand....and by doing so have added fuel to everyones fire here.

This is my current interpretation....I do not know if it is totally accurate or just wishful thinking however. I am feeling pretty indignant about their actions at the moment and this may be clouding my judgement. fwiw

I recall dear Martha's last words of encouragement to me, and my meager home-remedy recommendations to help ease the pain of her illness, and I cannot help but feel deeply blessed in having known her. She remains a special gift to each of us, and I would like to honor her with my vision of her ascension from this level of Hell into a far, far better place:

And as she lay wrapped in
the misty soft warmth
of awakening
she pondered
the swirling pink spiraling
around her, throughout
her knowing,
and she blessed the Goddess
that lay between her and soul
and the three became one
and honor was shared
among all.

Kathy

Lately, things are going nuts!!! What's next?

My condolences.
[quote author=Ailén]
[quote author=Psyche]
I'm sure her work will see the light of day. May she rest in peace.
[/quote]

Amen. Rest in peace Martha.
[/quote]

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Martha's family, Laura, and everyone who ever benefitted from Martha's work. It seems that lately so many people have been going through all sorts of attack. People's relatives and friends have been sick, all kinds of accidents, so many celebrity deaths and tragedies like plane explisions and earthquakes in 2009 and early 2010 now, etc. I don't know if things are escalating but it sure seems that way. The arrival of EE also seems to have a perfect timing. May Martha rest in peace, and let's not give the dark what it is trying to accomplish, let's keep shining that light.

Back
Top Bottom