The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Wow.. this is very sad news. :cry:

I'm pretty much at a loss for words too..

May she RIP and my condolences to her family and you Laura. I look forward to reading the book she was working on. I know it will be of great value to everyone.

May the Divine Cosmic Mind bless her soul.

What a brave lady. Determined to shine the light. In the tradition of Mr L and Laura. What an inspiration. Divine Comic Mind bless her.

Mac :cry:

If _ever_ there was proof needed that..... (shakes head)

Oh my Lord, my heart goes out to Martha Rose Crow, her family and friends. May this "Ponerology for Dummies" get published as quickly as possible and go viral.
The more that normal people understand about psychopathy and it's insidious effects on society at large, the better we will all be.

Last night I almost emailed the group asking if anyone else felt something Weird Was Going On. All day Hubby and I were avoiding crazy drivers and other incidents, even bizarre accidents at home with dropping glasses and knocking stuff over...Hubby asked me outright;"Is there something going on out there honey? I mean, what the hell?" Today was spent resting and detoxing as gently as I could, but I had nightmares every time I slept.

So I agree with Martha, it appears TBP are taking pot shots, and we all need to be extra careful. :cry: :(

She's cool where she is, I'm sure, once she got over being flaming mad. :halo:

I saw your FB post today Laura , but knew not what project you were speaking of. Solveig and I read through the post here just now and it has saddened us deeply.

Be vigilant and be safe .

Our deepest condolences to Martha and all who were close to her.

I also wasn't aware of Martha Rose Crows work. I'm going to seek it out now. May she rest in peace.

How sad. May she find he way, and those she love have patience in their hearts. May the Divine Cosmic Mind bless all.

Edit : and agree with Gimpy : We have to be very careful.

anart said:
I was thinking about her just last night. This borders on unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words.

Unbelievable, yes. Mighty suspicious. My consolances to you Laura for the loss of a friend and to Martha's family.

Odyssey said:
I also wasn't aware of Martha Rose Crows work. I'm going to seek it out now. May she rest in peace.

I also was not aware of her work. I hope she fulfilled her mission.

BASTARDS

Maybe we should move this project within the network, to protect Judyth and give this project running legs?

I had just invited her to be my facebook-friend last night...

My deep condolences to you, Laura, and to everyone who knew her and her work. The torch will keep shining.

My condolences to Martha’s family, I’m not familiar with her work but she sounds like an outstanding lady.

Somehow this was a shock when I read Laura’s post this morning. It chilled me and I felt my arms and legs go heavy. I had watched The Matrix on TV last night. Some things had gone over my head when I first saw it and things were clicking last night so when I read of Martha’s death it threw me.

So many horrible events are happening – please take care everyone.

I am Judyth Vary Baker. The book will be finished, into which we have poured everything.
It is relete with updated and current examples of ponerology in action in today's world.
We updated some aspects of psychoanalytic and sociological theory,and expanded the
book's quotability factors. I transmuted clinical termnology and jargon into understandable
English for intelligent readers (not dummies!), employing as memorable material to
provide sensory input in the visuals as possible. Martha corrected for spirit and essence:
we had to pull disparate parts of the book together because many concepts were
scattered and undeveloped: it was obvious that the book had been compiled from reports
and papers. We became more fiercely devoted than ever to our mutual goal of fighting evil
in this darkened place. We finished 95% of the book. I assure you the final product will soon
be in Laura's possession.
Martha Rose Crow could see what many could not. We believed in spiritual purity and took
the warrior's stance. We always will. We received threats the days before she died, as did
Dr. James Fetzer who just wrote two blogs about my upcoming book, Me & Lee,who was
shocked, as in 20 years of impressive research nto dangerous areas, he had never received
a death threat before. So much then occurred to his blogs, posts, computers, websites and email
systems that he was astonioshed.
You should not be.
The battle is real. I have fled for my life more than once, and currently live in exile. I will be
able to post here only very infrequently. I have not posted on a newsgroup due to death threats,
stalking, harrassment and the harm that came to loved ones, or allowed an interview for these
reasons, since the documentary on my life with my lover, the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald (patriot
and hero, who died trying to save Kennedy--now how outrageous that may sound depends on
how far you know this evil system can carry its destructive lies!)....the documentary was
the first banned in the 'history' of the History Channel. Visit http://www.judythvarybaker.com
to view the documentary, or Dr. James Fetzer's blogspot.com JUDYTH...understand that only
a few hours after my last interview with Fetzer, the most vivid light in my life -- Martha--blazed iself to
extinction in the flesh--but never in the universe into which she has surely exploded in her own inimitable
and joyous way, probably creating a whole galaxy by doing so, filled with life and beauty.
There wll never be another MARTHA ROSE CROW. We were dear friends: she wrote on all
her blogs, JUDYTH VARY BAKER IS MY BEST FRIEND! and from that moment, the attacks began.
All her blogs at one point vanished. Restored, her yahoo account turned off. restored, her
listings on google shrank. She said, "I don't care if I lose all my blogs, I will NEVER remove your
website or your picture from my blogs!" Please forgive any typos, for I am weeping.
Call it a 'heart attack' but funny things were going on. Evil was slamming us around.
It is not as it seems. You need to know that. When you go against the big guns of evil,
better have the guts to take the bullets-- for they will come. it doesn't matter if your blood
spills, for as as it spills, it writes the word LOVE, and floods the dark plains to the very
highest turrets of the Dark Towers. For every one of us dedicated to life and its wonders,
against suffering and evil, who know what hell we've been thrust into here, every drop of blood
we shed, every heartbeat in our breasts quickened by terror and fierce resolve to continue the
struggle, for every one of us who stands against the appalling darkness, a galaxy of light is born.
Love is all we have, my friends.
And it's enough.
JVB

Hello, Judyth, it is wonderful to hear from you. Thank you - so much - for your efforts and know that we are weeping with you. This work will be published and, obviously, it will make an enormous difference.

Back
Top Bottom