The Death of Martha Rose Crow

I am speechless.....This is so, so disturbing I really don't know what to say....

Puck said:
Everything seems to be accelerating and the conflict is becoming more visceral. A timely reminder that this is a War. A Thought-War, a War between levels of awareness fought within our very own minds.

Every choice we make matters, from the smallest to life-altering commitments. It blows my mind.

So true...

I can only express my most profound admiration and gratitude to both Martha and Judyth for their work. Thank you.

Martha, may you rest in peace.

My condolences to Laura, Judyth and Martha's friends and family.

I hope that Laura and Judyth remain safe and able to continue their work. Please be very careful!

Dear All,
I hereby announce that Her bodily rests will be cremated
next Friday at 08:30 in
Yarden Crematorium Schagerkogge
Haringhuizerweg 3 (In de buurt) (around)
1741 NC Schagen Telefoon: +31 224 213 409

my number is for more info

[personal number removed by moderator for your protection]

Thank you very much for the information, Sasha.

I have removed your personal number for your privacy, since this is a public part of the forum. I've made the number available to the moderators if anyone needs it. We'll be with you in spirit.

Kniall said:
Thank you for letting us know you are safe Judyth. We are always near and cheering you on to the completion of the book. You're an incredibly brave and wonderful woman.

JVB said:
....the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald (patriot and hero, who died trying to save Kennedy--now how outrageous that may sound depends on how far you know this evil system can carry its destructive lies!)

I recently watched Oliver Stone's JFK and learned for the first time that Lee Oswald may in fact have been playing a role as one of the assassins in Dallas that infamous day but with a view to warning people about the plot.

Now I've just watched Judyth's amazing interview that begins here. This is part one of an episode in the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy made by the History Channel, and aired in 2003. This episode however, was cut from the series and never shown. You'll soon see why.

Thanks for the links, Knail, I hadn't seen this before. I was 16 when JFK was killed. When Lee Oswald was shot a few days later anyone with any common sense knew it was to shut him up. If he was the killer and acted alone why kill him?

Judyth's story is so moving, Lee Oswald becomes a real person who loved, had dreams then became entangled in a web of monstrous proportions. He has been painted a villain for so long. Thanks so much for telling your story, Judyth.

Mac

Oh god, so THAT's what was going on.

These last few days have been among the most dark I've experienced in years. It has been an uphill battle just to get out of bed in the morning; for reasons I've been casting about trying to identify, I've been waking up with my heart wrenched around inside me, weird new pains in a body which is otherwise healthy and well-fed. I've been enormously sad and depressed to the point where I've actually been reciting the reasons for incarnating in these times. . .

There were many candidates, but WE were chosen. We argued for the position. We came here because we promised to do the job and do our best. To not give up!

To leave early, to leave by choice, even when the pain is suffocating, is to let everybody down. Duty, duty, duty. On bad days, staying alive long enough to laugh and love and work again after the cloud lifts, (and the cloud always lifts), is a win. And some days, it is the job description.

Also. . , no matter how bad you have it, remember the Third World. You are a prince or a princess by somebody else's standards; somebody who isn't giving up.

Martha Rose Crow did not give up. She was slain. She fought with courage and supreme will power, and in doing so, she made the battle easier for everybody else to win. Don't let her efforts be in vain. We owe her. The nation asks, "Are you brave enough to die for your country?" That's all backwards. It should be asked, "Are you brave enough to LIVE?"

Cultivate and honor healthy friendships. When things get to be too much, it's okay to put the day on hold to share hugs and tea and stories. Encourage each other. Help each other glow! I've not yet seen the dark cloud which can survive that. Then. . , get back to work!

I love you all.

Kniall said:
Thank you for letting us know you are safe Judyth. We are always near and cheering you on to the completion of the book. You're an incredibly brave and wonderful woman.

JVB said:
....the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald (patriot and hero, who died trying to save Kennedy--now how outrageous that may sound depends on how far you know this evil system can carry its destructive lies!)

I recently watched Oliver Stone's JFK and learned for the first time that Lee Oswald may in fact have been playing a role as one of the assassins in Dallas that infamous day but with a view to warning people about the plot.

Now I've just watched Judyth's amazing interview that begins here. This is part one of an episode in the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy made by the History Channel, and aired in 2003. This episode however, was cut from the series and never shown. You'll soon see why.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Just finished watching these. Wow... I'm at a loss for words. :cry:

Judyth, my heart goes out to you. For the loss of your friend Martha, for the terrible things you've had to endure in this lifetime. You are one brave soul.

I really hope you guys can get this book published. This evil on the planet must be exposed, once and for all.

Having to carry around that secret for so long must have been unbearable. As a long time anarchist, I feel like we have lost one of the best of us. There is no doubt in my mind that its a war for human dignity and true freedom. I take solace in the fact that whatever they try in preventing the future, it won't be enough and they will eventually be steamrolled out of their positions of power. The cosmos itself is challenging them.

I am very sorry to hear of this very sad news. My condolences to friends and family.

Could "Ponerology for Dummies" be published in the manner that Dave McGowan puts out his stuff?

If Chapter One is ready put it up on the net. Then maybe once a week or two add another chapter. This would allow time for the final chapters to be finished while getting at least part of it out there immediately. The dark forces seem to really want to stop this publication. Time is crucial.

FWIW

Mac

More horror—I first read some of Martha Rose Crow’s work several years ago—it was gut wrenching and carried that hair-raising, dead-weight feeling of undeniable truth. Her work, like Laura’s, has been responsible for opening my eyes and literally changing my worldview and sense if purpose in life.

So much has been so well said here already that I am in complete and heartfelt agreement with:

NormaRegula: Something inside me says Martha's passing, like that of Pepperfritz, has energized many of us to continue our work despite the threats and fear of harm. Martha has, at least for me, become more powerful than the Forces of Entropy could possibly imagine.

Deedlet: Thank you for posting. Your post brought tears to my eyes.. I'm very sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I just wanted to say that it is people like you two that give me strength to fight this evil. Please keep doing what you do. United we stand Judyth! We are with you!

Tears also came to me reading Judyth’s post—my deepest sympathy goes out to you Judyth on the loss of your friend, and to all those who knew and loved Martha Rose Crow.
Judyth your heroism in continuing the work is inspirational and I pray you, and Laura, and others who are “carrying the fire” remain safe.
shellycheval

Mac said:
Could "Ponerology for Dummies" be published in the manner that Dave McGowan puts out his stuff?

If Chapter One is ready put it up on the net. Then maybe once a week or two add another chapter. This would allow time for the final chapters to be finished while getting at least part of it out there immediately. The dark forces seem to really want to stop this publication. Time is crucial.

FWIW

Mac

I was thinking in a similar way - how I have understood from some of Laura's experiences that for certain projects and certain writings, once it is "out there" it can often eliminate the need for the dark forces to pursue the issue anymore because it is too late, and any attack after the fact might just lend the work more credibility, and bring unwanted attention to it. But that assumes that the attacks are being stepped up because of this particular project and I cannot KNOW that for sure. But I thought Mac may have had a good idea about this.

By the way, I want to also share how a wave of anger washed through my body as I read this thread and put 2 and 2 together about what probably went on with Martha. My condolences to all who lost a dear one! She seems like someone I wish I had known. My heart goes out to you Judyth in particular, now I have become somewhat familiar with you and your story from looking at the youtube video postings of your interview.

Let me finish this with some memory of others that have been involved in this battle:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures215.htm

As we have already noted in several places, there were numerous instances when the Cassiopaeans gave instructions that we not publish certain material related to our research because it was dangerous. We can see from just the short examination of the subject above, that this isn't a joke. People really do die when they get too close to things. And often, their deaths are utilized to give credibility to a corrupted variation of what they were actually thinking or doing so as to keep the rumor machine going, and to lead others off the track.

Karla Turner is another one who was onto the hyperdimensional nature of the UFO phenomenon and she suddenly developed a particularly virulent form of cancer. The C's even sent a warning, which I duly delivered. She didn't take it seriously. I really valued our internet friendship, and when she wrote me for the last time, telling me that she was too weak to continue her correspondence, I wept.

There is another death that still bothers me. The old man I have written about elsewhere who was the "insider" to the Coral Castle story: Hilliard. He was in an auto accident the day after I first went to visit with him and talk about the Coral Castle. In December of 1996, he came to visit me here, and it was during that visit that he revealed his origins as Polish/Lithuanian when I shared with him the fact that Ark would soon be coming to America. He asked specifically that once Ark had arrived, I was to bring him to visit because he had something important to tell us together. We made the plans, and on the morning we were going to make the drive over to Orlando, I called to let him know we were leaving the house so he would know when to look for our arrival. His neighbor answered the phone and informed me that the old man had just suffered a stroke and was en route to the hospital as we were speaking. He died shortly after. Whatever he wanted to tell Ark, he never got the chance.

Breton said:
Mac said:

FWIW

Mac

I was thinking in a similar way - how I have understood from some of Laura's experiences that for certain projects and certain writings, once it is "out there" it can often eliminate the need for the dark forces to pursue the issue anymore because it is too late, and any attack after the fact might just lend the work more credibility, and bring unwanted attention to it. But that assumes that the attacks are being stepped up because of this particular project and I cannot KNOW that for sure. But I thought Mac may have had a good idea about this.

I think this might be a good idea as well. If the intention is to get the book out there online for free (along with a sale of hard copies), would it really change anything to release the first couple chapters immediately? Distribute it as widely as possible and get it on a lot of blogs. Get people talking about it. It seems like getting it out there and distributing the text across a number of websites might be a good way to ward off attack on any one individual, OSIT.

Sadden by the news...My deepest condolances to the Family and to all that have known Martha.

prayer: Divine Cosmic Mind protect all who seek to share the truth.

God, this is so sad. I'm trying to catch up reading on the forum and sott pages and the sad news just keeps piling up.

My deepest condolances to Martha's family, friends, Judyth, Laura and everyone who was inspired by this truly inspiring woman. Her work stands to affect humanity in a positive way and to give the rest of us the push to work ever harder in pursuit of getting the truth out to people so that we may all work together end this hell created by the most ruthless psychopaths. Each time one of these brave and beautiful souls is killed in this battle, the rest of us only become more determined to carry on their work and fight to get the truth out.

Laura, Judyth, and everyone affected by this really sad news, my heart goes out to you. Please be extra careful and take care of yourselves so we may be able to carry on our battle. We need trailblazers like these TRULY inspiring women for the rest of us to become our best.

Back
Top Bottom