The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Martha and Judith are such exceptional sources of inspiration.

The best "revenge" of all is to publish "Ponerology for Dummies" so people can discover the real evil that plagues our world for centuries and they might stop, one day, being defenseless in front of those bullies who took so many beautiful lives and generated so much suffering.

From the depth of my heart thank you Martha and Judith.

My deepest condolances to the group and Martha's well wishers. I read the article on the Sott.net and became so much depressed for it was quite an eye opener and had a pretty stressful time all day yesterday. The tactics employed by the consortium are ludicrous to say the least. I wish to say more but short of words right now. The situation is so hopeless that at times I feel, there is no end to this despite re-assurances from C's themselves. Only nature can correct this and nothing else. O comets! where art thou!

-Sid :(

RyanX said:
Breton said:
Mac said:
Could "Ponerology for Dummies" be published in the manner that Dave McGowan puts out his stuff?

If Chapter One is ready put it up on the net. Then maybe once a week or two add another chapter. This would allow time for the final chapters to be finished while getting at least part of it out there immediately. The dark forces seem to really want to stop this publication. Time is crucial.

FWIW

Mac

I was thinking in a similar way - how I have understood from some of Laura's experiences that for certain projects and certain writings, once it is "out there" it can often eliminate the need for the dark forces to pursue the issue anymore because it is too late, and any attack after the fact might just lend the work more credibility, and bring unwanted attention to it. But that assumes that the attacks are being stepped up because of this particular project and I cannot KNOW that for sure. But I thought Mac may have had a good idea about this.

I think this might be a good idea as well. If the intention is to get the book out there online for free (along with a sale of hard copies), would it really change anything to release the first couple chapters immediately? Distribute it as widely as possible and get it on a lot of blogs. Get people talking about it. It seems like getting it out there and distributing the text across a number of websites might be a good way to ward off attack on any one individual, OSIT.

Maybe put them up as a serial on SOTT. SOTT's fine editors could help with proofing and editing, and having the chapters in serial form would drive more traffic to the site. Promote the book and SOTT at the same time.

Mac

My condolences for this big loss.

Thanks for sharing this info about Martha, there's still hope if creative people like her are resonating with the C's material and offer a hand to help here.

Thanks Sasha for your message and consideration.

Judyth said:
When you go against the big guns of evil, better have the guts to take the bullets-- for they will come. it doesn't matter if your blood spills, for as as it spills, it writes the word LOVE, and floods the dark plains to the very highest turrets of the Dark Towers. For every one of us dedicated to life and its wonders, against suffering and evil, who know what hell we've been thrust into here, every drop of blood we shed, every heartbeat in our breasts quickened by terror and fierce resolve to continue the struggle, for every one of us who stands against the appalling darkness, a galaxy of light is born.

This left me speechless. Thanks very much for your post Judyth.

And Sasha, I wish you all the strength today in Schagen.

Laura said:
Yesterday I received the last email from Martha late in the afternoon:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Chapter 12 is going to be a couple days late
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:07:40 -0800 (PST)
To: Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Judyth and I are under harsh attack. Our yahoo email accounts were hacked this weekend (mine longer than hers), her computer got hacked real bad last night (some people came over to help her and stayed up with her all night until it got fixed), she got a terrible death threat (one that not only describes how bloody she will be murdered, but he 'knows' where she lives), one of her big and famous supporters also got a terrible death threat, youtube took a video of her off minutes after it was posted and on and on...

I've got the flu real bad and I'm one of those picky, natural eaters. I've got a headache that won't quit and I don't get them. My leg has been swollen and on and on...

Listen Baby, you need to start putting the armor on!!! Although this Book is all on this side of the grid, we all know that demons are trying to stop this Book!!! Meditate, pray, cleanse your body and Soul, or do whatever you have to do to keep them off you and please warn the M.D. and Harrison. I'm worried about you guys. I AM SURE THE REASON WHY I WAS SENT BACK WAS TO HELP WITH THE BOOK. I guess it takes certain Alchemistic writers (Judyth and I) plus High Spiritual People (we are) to rewrite something as *Special* as Dr. L's *Great Gift* to the World! (That man is a *Saint* to me!!!) The Book is WHY the Cassiopaens came to SEE ME. I'm sure they exist (SMILE) BEcause I talked with them in the Future. I remember them clearly!!! Ask them about me. They'll tell you. *Please, BE EXTRA Careful!!!* ~Martha

That was at 4:07 CET. I responded with a couple of reassuring lines at 6:42, and it seems that just a short time later, she was dead.

Ohhh Laura, I am soooo sorry! If there is anything I can do for you or Martha's family, please let me know.

Martha, of all people, is undoubtedly fully aware on that other side. I can't do much to honor her life and commemorate her passing except to try to make sure that this project is completed, and that I will do. And part of that includes making it public so that if anything happens to me, someone else will grab the torch and carry it on.

It appears someone is collecting her works here:
http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/news/1/12819-martha-rose-crow-just-passed-away-we-need-your-help.html

Thu 04 Mar 2010

Martha Rose Crow just passed away - we need your help
Tweet me!
Written by Roland Michel Tremblay
Thursday, 04 March 2010 07:42

by Roland Michel Tremblay

Following the sudden death of Martha Rose Crow, the friends and family of Martha Rose Crow are mobilising to gather everything she has ever written under one roof, pending the acceptance of such a project by her closest friends and family. This will be her new voice from beyond the grave: http://www.martharosecrow.com

In the meantime I need your help. Please forward to me everything you can find that Martha ever wrote. Please send as many emails as you want or can to rm@themarginal.com

We are looking for articles, comments, URLs, and also particularly emails she would have written to you. We will delete what you wrote, but there may be in there a lot of important information Martha Rose Crow might have written to you.

Considering how important a life and message Martha Rose Crow had, and the impact she had on us all, and since many of her most important books are now left unfinished, we need every scrap of information she may have emailed you to help us understand exactly who she is and what her message was. All this to ensure the continuity of her work, just as she would have intended. I can assure you no one will make any money out of this, the message is more important, a message that could potentially change the world.

If you wish to help with such a project, please prove to us how deeply she trusted you (through her emails to you), and we will also trust you and let you participate in building the life’s work of a great woman.

I’m sure many of you thought she was mad, I’m also sure you wondered: and what if she is not, what if she’s telling the truth? Well, we better make sure the whole truth is out there for everyone to read so they can decide for themselves. One thing we can agree on, you never met anyone like Martha Rose Crow before, there is only one of her. And God knows, even in death she might be more alive than any of us.

For now we are mobilising on this forum, please feel free to post your feelings:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16529.0

To refresh yourself on what Martha Rose Crow was working on before she died, visit her numerous blogs:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01077426832831131998

She was also on OpedNews and Atlantic Free Press:

http://www.opednews.com/author/author15624.html

http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/writers/userprofile/marthacrow.html

Or just do a search on the Internet:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=martha+rose+crow&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=&redir_esc=&ei=W4aNS4eEIpj00gS08_nJCw

Martha Rose Crow’s message will live on!

Regards,

Roland Michel Tremblay

A little update: Because a number of her friends were convinced that her death was not "natural," the Dutch police were contacted and asked to investigate. I volunteered to speak with them. After having an in-depth conversation with the officer who called here, I have the following to report:

1) The doctor who attended Martha says she died of a cerebral aneurysm, not a heart attack.
2) There is no hard evidence that would persuade the prosecutor to request an autopsy or investigate further.

Now, considering the fact that Martha reported to me just before she died that she had a HEADACHE and she "never" had headaches, the cerebral aneurysm fits.

That does not, of course, mean that it was not an engineered death, but if it was, it was engineered by those forces that can do this and leave no trace. Any further agitation about "conspiracy" only looks a little nutty.

Martha was not concerned in any way about her health; she was not on the detox diet, she was not taking supplements, etc. Therefore, it can be conjectured that wheat and dairy and heavy metals and so forth were abundantly present in her system. This made her vulnerable. I suspect that it is a lot harder to "engineer" death at a distance when there is nothing in the body that is frequency matched to the "waves". So, this should be a lesson to us all.

Laura said:
Martha was not concerned in any way about her health; she was not on the detox diet, she was not taking supplements, etc. Therefore, it can be conjectured that wheat and dairy and heavy metals and so forth were abundantly present in her system. This made her vulnerable. I suspect that it is a lot harder to "engineer" death at a distance when there is nothing in the body that is frequency matched to the "waves". So, this should be a lesson to us all.

Thanks for sharing this info Laura. This info gave me a huge pause and strength in will to battle 'cravings' of things I should not be eating and to keep up the healthy diet. This is indeed a huge lesson for us all.

Laura said:
Now, considering the fact that Martha reported to me just before she died that she had a HEADACHE and she "never" had headaches, the cerebral aneurysm fits.

That does not, of course, mean that it was not an engineered death, but if it was, it was engineered by those forces that can do this and leave no trace. Any further agitation about "conspiracy" only looks a little nutty.

Yeah..."nutty"...right. I remember when Stan Meyers invented a water fuel cell, and died of a "cerebral aneurysm" shortly thereafter. No doubt there are others. It makes me wonder, if we (any of us) actually begin to have an effect, what's to stop the same "forces" from popping us off one by one?

I want to say "be careful Laura, Judith, etc" but it sounds so lame "Be careful not to let a blood vessel in your brain pop" :(

"Today, we're going to discuss a most serious topic in sorcery," don Juan said abruptly, "and
we're going to begin by talking about the energy body."
He had described the energy body to me countless times, saying that it was a conglomerate of
energy fields, the mirror image of the conglomerate of energy fields that makes up the physical
body when it is seen as energy that flows in the universe. He had said that it was smaller, more
compact, and of heavier appearance than the luminous sphere of the physical body.
Don Juan had explained that the body and the energy body were two conglomerates of energy
fields compressed together by some strange agglutinizing force. He had emphasized no end that
the force that binds that group of energy fields together was, according to the sorcerers of ancient
Mexico, the most mysterious force in the universe. His personal estimation was that it was the
pure essence of the entire cosmos, the sum total of everything there is.
He had asserted that the physical body and the energy body were the only counterbalanced
energy configurations in our realm as human beings. He accepted, therefore, no other dualism
than the one between these two. The dualism between body and mind, spirit and flesh, he
considered to be a mere concatenation of the mind, emanating from it without any energetic
foundation. Don Juan had said that by means of discipline it is possible for anyone to bring the
energy body closer to the physical body. Normally, the distance between the two is enormous.
Once the energy body is within a certain range, which varies for each of us individually, anyone,
through discipline, can forge it into the exact replica of their physical body-that is to say, a threedimensional,
solid being. Hence the sorcerers' idea of the other or the double. By the same token,
through the same processes of discipline, anyone can forge their three-dimensional, solid physical
body to be a perfect replica of their energy body-that is to say, an ethereal charge of energy
invisible to the human eye, as all energy is....."What does it mean, that it's approaching me, don Juan?" I asked.
"It means that something is going to knock the daylights out of you," he said, smiling. "A
tremendous degree of control is going to come into your life, but not your control, the energy
body's control."
"Do you mean, don Juan, that some outside force will control me?" I asked.
"There are scores of outside forces controlling you at this moment," don Juan replied. "The
control that I am referring to is something outside the domain of language. It is your control and
at the same time it is not. It cannot be classified, but it can certainly be experienced. And above
all, it can certainly be manipulated. Remember this: It can be manipulated, to your total
advantage, of course, which again, is not your advantage, but the energy body's advantage.
However, the energy body is you, so we could go on forever like dogs biting their own tails,
trying to describe this. Language is inadequate. All these experiences are beyond syntax."........."What is it, don Juan?" I asked. "I see fleeting black shadows all over the place."
"Ah, that's the universe at large," he said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of
syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they
followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that
flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental."
He stopped talking and looked at me. His pauses were perfectly placed. He always stopped
talking when I was hanging by a thread.
"What did they discover, don Juan?" I asked.
"They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We
have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.
Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile,
helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it
demands that we don't do so."......"You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the
topic of topics," don Juan said. "I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to
you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic
fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."
"Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?" I asked.
"There must be a logical explanation."
"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world.
They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are
their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in
human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."......."I want to appeal to your analytical mind," don Juan said. Think for a moment, and tell me
how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the
stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe
that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social
mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure.
They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us
complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."
"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was
saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"
"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely
more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the
predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of
view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer
it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes
our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being
discovered any minute now.......He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow
fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man was irremediably caught. By
playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create
flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us
inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive
in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.......

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the
more aggressive ones will beat the -shite- out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it.
Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the
predators' existence."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico," he said, "saw; the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is
not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the
air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with
the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a
complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological
legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and
organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is
destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for
man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite,
conventional, imbecilic."

"The only alternative left for mankind," he continued, "is discipline. Discipline is the only
deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at
five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline
as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them,
discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and
tough but because they are filled with awe."

"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer,"
don Juan said, scrutinizing my face as if to discover any signs of disbelief. "The result is that the
predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their
cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining
from continuing their nefarious task.
"If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while," he went on, "it'll keep
on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their
discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow
beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural
size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree.
If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher
than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.
"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "was to burden the
flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence,
the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this
maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I
assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the 'flyers' mind
becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you
have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do.

"What-what-what do you mean," I heard myself say, "by taxing the flyers' mind?"
"Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end," he replied. "So, through their discipline, sorcerers
vanquish the foreign installation."

"The flyers' mind flees forever," he said, "when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating
force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure
long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to
the energy that binds you together."

"The flyers are an essential part of the universe," he went on, "and they must be taken as what
they really are-awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us.
"We are energetic probes created by the universe," he continued as if he were oblivious to my
presence, "and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means
by which the universe becomes aware of itself. The flyers are the implacable challengers. They
cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue."

"Don't try to disperse them with your hand," he uttered in a firm tone. "Intend them away. Set
up an energy barrier around you. Be silent, and from your silence the barrier will be constructed.
Nobody knows how this is done. It is one of those things that the old sorcerers called energetic
facts. Shut off your internal dialogue. That's all it takes.
From Castenada "The Active Side of Infinity".

It seems that aside from the predator in all of us, some of us have implants which respond to EM signals.
These may be used to kill.

Laura's exercise and breathing program helps defeat the predator.

It may be possible using clearing techniques that implants can be made dormant. Work needs to be done in this area.

Edit: fixed quotes

wanderer33 said:
It may be possible using clearing techniques that implants can be made dormant. Work needs to be done in this area.

By "clearing techniques", do you mean some kind of ritual? If so, that is probably not the way to go since rituals have been actively discouraged as things which constrict and are therefore counterproductive. However, it sounds like the quote above may have some connection to mental blocking. Please let me know if I misunderstood what you meant, though.

If I've understood correctly the Cs take on this implant business is that they cannot be removed but they can be made ineffective by choosing not to feed "them", so doing the work on self is crucial here.

From session 941126:
Q: (T) Do I have implants?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and
amplify them so that they can feed off of them?
A: Not control, influence.
Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then
I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because
they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this
what they do?
A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.
Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?
A: Not necessary.
Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more
angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and
feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open,
will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?
A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."
Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?
A: Open. But what does phrase imply?
Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are
saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way
to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at
peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the
desire to send anything back.
A: Bingo.
Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight
fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am
getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to
something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that
back to them. Is that a possibility?
A: Why.
Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you
want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L)
The only change you could really have would be the opposite
emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...
A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.
Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the
energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy.
They put something in me, some technological thing, because they
come into 3rd density to mess with us...
Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.
A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in
it?
Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm
trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.
A: What?
Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on
the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the
light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their
plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?
A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?
Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve
them.
A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for
them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and
emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the
emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of
what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one
emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions,
emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.
A: No.
Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they
both make up who I am.
A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.
Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to
have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor
equipment of the Lizzies?
A: Cancels them.
Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?
Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the
sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?
A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this
off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally
they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go
away?
A: Exactly.
Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on
your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with
acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own
creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try
ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once
they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?
A: You and F*** are experiencing this right now.

Aragorn said:
... doing the work on self is crucial here.
From session 941126:
Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and
amplify them so that they can feed off of them?
A: Not control, influence.
Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve
them.
A: Implants are ineffective if not used. [/b]
A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.
Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to
have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor
equipment of the Lizzies?
A: Cancels them.
Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?
Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the
sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?
A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on
your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with
acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own
creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try
ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once
they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

This is an important tool to work with. Thank you for the quote!

It is no coincidence, that Martha death and what happened mentioned in the last 22/02/2010 C´s session is in the same period. The levels of war is rising, it is a fact. I sense this in my life since months. Martha Rose Crows death has a even more powerful impact on my determination concerning doing the work.

I do have implants right now. More or less I know when they were implanted and why. I know I am attacked and I know it is dangerous. I am determined to collect everything I can about the blind spots. And the tools to deal with these attacks effectively. Is there a thread here dealing with these issues specifically?

dany-girl said:
I do have implants right now. More or less I know when they were implanted and why. I know I am attacked and I know it is dangerous.

Hi, could you explain this a bit more?

Every time the Consortium is forced to act overtly, it causes a blowback effect.

Everyone who is committed to their defeat and to the freedom of mankind only becomes more emboldened and more knowledgeable as to the dangers of spreading the truth about Psychopathy and Ponerology, and thus more effective at spreading the truth.

Reading about Martha Rose Crow's death has certainly shocked me out of my complacency.

Back
Top Bottom