The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Thanks Aragorn.

The quote from the Cs session indicates that the way to block or disarm the implants is very similar to the Don Juan advice to Castenada.
That does make it easier in my view and it shows how important knowledge is in this process.

In regard to the death of Martha, whether it is the case that there was intentional manipulation of her processes, the fact that enough fear was generated due to the
death threats and hacking, therefore it remains the case that the result was the same regardless of the method. The intention doesn't change whatever the case.

Jakesully said:
Every time the Consortium is forced to act overtly, it causes a blowback effect.

Everyone who is committed to their defeat and to the freedom of mankind only becomes more emboldened and more knowledgeable as to the dangers of spreading the truth about Psychopathy and Ponerology, and thus more effective at spreading the truth.

Reading about Martha Rose Crow's death has certainly shocked me out of my complacency.

As Faust said, there is a power "that intends to do evil, and constantly does good". I think the key to that equation is human consciousness and its ability to transmute one to the other. Just my take, though...

I really hate this is happening to such brave intelligent loving people.

After Pepperfritz died, I remembered reading in the Wave that Laura had taken insurance policy out on herself and said if anyone does anything to me, this money is going to this cause....
Do you think that might be a good idea for the sott writers as a kind of protection to deter and/or fight back?
Just a thought. I hope it's not insensitive....

Mrs. Peel said:
dany-girl said:
I do have implants right now. More or less I know when they were implanted and why. I know I am attacked and I know it is dangerous.

Hi, could you explain this a bit more?

I want ask here some questions for general discussion, before going into detail on what happened/happenes to me, that makes me assume, that I am under attack and that I have implants.

1. I want to find out, how to have more certainty about these assumptions as I do not have a robust feedback group around me. Would it be helpful to start collecting data on this subject, like a detailed "checklist", like eg the ultramind quiz, but focussed on etheric attacks and implants?

2. Should this be discussed in another (new) thread? I am new to this forum... (Is this a question for the C.´s?)

3. Could knowledge also be collected about the subject of effective protection methods (like the above, eg. Castaneda, detoxification, etc...) and put in one place to read, like a manual? What are the criteria for effectivity here? Or is this idea not as helpful, as everyone has to do his own work? Or even dangerous or counterproductive on other reasons...

I just know, that I have to go on investigating this subject in depth.

ReBecca.S said:

After Pepperfritz died, I remembered reading in the Wave that Laura had taken insurance policy out on herself and said if anyone does anything to me, this money is going to this cause....
Do you think that might be a good idea for the sott writers as a kind of protection to deter and/or fight back?

It's actually not a bad idea and maybe we'll do it for FOTCM... get a group life plan that pays out to FOTCM if anything happens to any of its members. If they want to harm people for being in FOTCM, or harm FOTCM, that would make it totally backfire.

dany-girl said:

Have you read the entire Wave series? And the Adventures Series?

Laura said:
Now, considering the fact that Martha reported to me just before she died that she had a HEADACHE and she "never" had headaches, the cerebral aneurysm fits.

That headache must have been excruciating pain. My mother was reportedly crying, whimpering when the tiny 'spider' blood vessel popped in her brain. She became immediately dizzy, nauseous, weak, (later in the hospital had almost fatal fever, which wreaked havoc, then on intensive 24 then 72 hour risk of further damage). Her house doctor misdiagnosed her, prescribing only mild painkillers and left, leaving her at home only to get much worse. When finally she got to hospital long hours later, the brain surgeons were very angry, because she could have been saved with a quick proper diagnosis.

She survived with left side paralysis. Note, this was a tiny vessel, with a rupture of lesser output, still tissue was inundated with cells in affected areas liquified by the brain's life saving detox-function. The doctors told us thinness of vessel walls must have been genetic.

Common sense suggests in Martha's case the vessel must have been much bigger and the rupture as well, suddenly maybe no oxygen for the cells causing brain shock. There must have been simply no time to even 1. call a doctor[+time] 2. diagnose properly[+time] 3. get her to hospital[+time] 4. prepare operation[+time] or help her in any way. No time. This was way too fast.

Laura said:
dany-girl said:

With both series I am about half way through. I have read "Secret History". I am reading "In search of the Miraculous" now. I got to know your work and the sites last summer. I am very grateful for that. It is what keeps me stay focused.

Until I read this thread I had never heard of Martha or Judyth and it's an amazing story. The lengths forces will go to try and suppress information especially in this day and age are utterly amazing. Martha gave her life for telling the truth, but it will not be in vain because those of us that have read this will have even more resolve to move forward. Thank you Martha and Judyth!

It's so sad to hear about the death of Martha. She is another war casualty.

I'm not familiar with her work, but she sounds like an interesting and talented person.

My condolences to her friends and family.

dany-girl said:
Laura said:
dany-girl said:

With both series I am about half way through. I have read "Secret History". I am reading "In search of the Miraculous" now. I got to know your work and the sites last summer. I am very grateful for that. It is what keeps me stay focused.

I think that Laura was suggesting that you will find the answers to your questions in the Wave Series and the Adventures Series. They are jam-packed with information. :)

Every time the signs become more louder, and shake more people up.
The consortium is diggin their own grave... the problem is the damage they will do until they are stopped.

My condolences to the family and close friends of her.

RIP Martha, my condolences to your family and to you Judith, for losing your best friend and having to continue on without her in your life.

I'm deeply honoured to the two of you for attempting to make Political Ponerology more readable. I had recently read the brief synopsis posted on SOTT in regards to how the book came into being and it amazed me. So much trouble and efforts and lost lives in Europe, only to have Mr. L have to rewrite all from memory in regards to what he learned. And then nearing the end of his life, send it to the editors of SOTT to have it published. And now one of the two people that were working on a newly updated version dies ...

We must all endeavour and not let these fruits go in vain. Rededicate ourselves, for every life that the PTB attempt to take from us, only strengthen's our resolve and demeanour, until one day all of it slips through their grasp, as their greed and insatiable hunger become their undoing.

Laura said:
ReBecca.S said:

It's actually not a bad idea and maybe we'll do it for FOTCM... get a group life plan that pays out to FOTCM if anything happens to any of its members. If they want to harm people for being in FOTCM, or harm FOTCM, that would make it totally backfire.

Hm. Is there anybody who knows the ins and outs of having life insurance policies pay to a group in another country? Things have been heating up over here, (I've been in two minor but unhappy car accidents in as many months on top of numerous other jolts and jabs and such), and I think it might be high time to investigate this more seriously. I can't think of anybody who would be able to put money to more immediate and vital use than the SOTT team.

Woodsman said:
Laura said:
ReBecca.S said:

Hm. Is there anybody who knows the ins and outs of having life insurance policies pay to a group in another country? Things have been heating up over here, (I've been in two minor but unhappy car accidents in as many months on top of numerous other jolts and jabs and such), and I think it might be high time to investigate this more seriously. I can't think of anybody who would be able to put money to more immediate and vital use than the SOTT team.

While getting an insurance policy may indeed cause the antics of STS to backfire, the best protection from STS is knowledge and awareness. You may want to consider what particular state of mind you were in when these accidents were occurring (were you distracted?). What also helps is doing everything you can (diet, EE, acquiring knowledge) to lower the odds of STS tactics.

Back
Top Bottom