The Death of Martha Rose Crow

I'm just now getting caught up with the various threads. I read Martha's article on Sott.net before I read this thread. It was one among many I have been sending out to inform those who don't know. I certainly did not know Martha or her work until now. I was jolted not only by the circumstances of Martha's death, but her connection to Laura and Judyth and Judyth's incredible story as well. My heart goes out to all of you, your friends, and your families. You are the bravest of the brave, facing grave peril on behalf of all humanity. We are definitely engaged in a great battle, and like all such, there will be casualties. Our fallen comrades, though down, are certainly not out. They are standing strong in 5D, continuing to add their energies to the cause - the revelation of TRUTH and the destruction of lies! We honor them and all that they have given and sacrificed. And to those nefarious forces who continue to throw everything they have at us, know that WE WILL NOT YIELD! The Light WILL triumph over the dark! Our efforts will only multiply the more adversity you send our way!

Again, my sympathies to those who had the privilege to know and work with Martha Rose Crow.

I'm very saddened to hear of Martha's passing. She sounded wonderfully resilient and focused; and the project she was working on seems exciting to say the least. A Ponerology for Dummies is exactly what is needed for Political Ponerology to reach an audience beyond the most persistent of truth seeking readers. Sadly, a fellow truth seeker has fallen in the process.

The idea of releasing what is complete so far might alleviate any attack, but I personally like the idea of not releasing something until it is complete. Also, releasing what is complete while finishing the rest could possibly invite an attack designed to halt release of the rest of the chapters. So maybe it would be wise to just wait that little bit longer until it is 100 percent complete.

A deeply sincere thank-you to Martha and Judith for their dedication and drive.

Just wanted to say that I was and am very saddened by the news of Martha's death. I was very suspicious as soon as I saw Laura's note on SOTT, but it took me a while to find this thread. After all revealed in this thread, and after Pepperfritz, it's pretty obvious what happened, isn't it? I just finished Judyth's interviews linked in this thread. Fascinating! Judyth is obviously a woman of courage and strength, just as Martha is. It took a lot of guts to reveal what she did. What better endorsement than the fact her story has been buried! One only has to study what is known about Lee Harvey Oswald and the Military Industrial Espionage Complex to know that there was much much more going on with him than the official cover story. Judyth's story fills in quite a few blanks.

Now, her ongoing work that Judyth's done with Martha will fill in a lot more blanks for so many people! Really, it's about the path's trying to exterminate the normies and hypothesized hyperdimensional realities. That's the basic story. If you can grok this stuff, life and death starts making a lot more sense.

truth seeker said:
Woodsman said:
Laura said:
ReBecca.S said:
I really hate this is happening to such brave intelligent loving people.

After Pepperfritz died, I remembered reading in the Wave that Laura had taken insurance policy out on herself and said if anyone does anything to me, this money is going to this cause....
Do you think that might be a good idea for the sott writers as a kind of protection to deter and/or fight back?
Just a thought. I hope it's not insensitive....

It's actually not a bad idea and maybe we'll do it for FOTCM... get a group life plan that pays out to FOTCM if anything happens to any of its members. If they want to harm people for being in FOTCM, or harm FOTCM, that would make it totally backfire.

Hm. Is there anybody who knows the ins and outs of having life insurance policies pay to a group in another country? Things have been heating up over here, (I've been in two minor but unhappy car accidents in as many months on top of numerous other jolts and jabs and such), and I think it might be high time to investigate this more seriously. I can't think of anybody who would be able to put money to more immediate and vital use than the SOTT team.

While getting an insurance policy may indeed cause the antics of STS to backfire, the best protection from STS is knowledge and awareness. You may want to consider what particular state of mind you were in when these accidents were occurring (were you distracted?). What also helps is doing everything you can (diet, EE, acquiring knowledge) to lower the odds of STS tactics.

Distracted? Yes, in one instance; I was not clear in my thinking, my head was fuzzy, possibly due to low blood sugar, (though I had specifically eaten recently to make sure this wouldn't be a problem). I didn't think I was that fuzzy until I realized I was. It took me by surprise. If it weren't for the weather conditions, (unfamiliar road with ditches disguised by heavy snow) it would have been okay, but my head was distorted at the time.

In the other incident, I was a passenger in a different car. The driver seemed to be clear and in control, but the car started fishtailing on a stretch of bad snow. You're supposed to drive into the fishtail, not out of it as impulse cries, but the driver followed impulse. I could easily have made the same mistake; I've only ever fishtailed once before, years ago, and even though I knew you're not supposed to slam on the breaks and steer away from the direction the car suddenly wants to veer, the impulse was too strong for me at the time. No harm was done in my case; the car corrected itself and I regained control. I think as a result of that, I might have a chance today of getting it right if it happened again, but it's hard to say. Either way, the driver in this case lost control, spun the car around and put us into a ditch. It was pretty amazing, since we were going well under the speed limit. Again, no injuries, but rattling.)

Lately I've been working to combat a strong feeling of depression and anxiety and it has been more difficult to work and to take accurate readings of reality; it's easy to get a bit morbidly paranoid. I've combated this by altering my diet to match my blood type, getting back into yoga and I'm making arrangements to move out of my toxic situation with a lunatic landlord, but I still need to correct my sleeping patterns. Being a night-owl in the past has often left me feeling tired when I need to do things during the day, but I'd always been reliably up-beat and happy for the most part. That's changed. I've never felt quite like this before, for so long, so it's somewhat new to me. It's good that things are warming up outdoors. I'll be able to start cycling again soon. Things are getting better, but it has been a very difficult winter, easily the worst in my memory in terms of foul moods and depression.

Update. . .

Earlier this evening, my girlfriend said she wanted to leave my apartment because it felt yucky.

I agreed with her. I wanted to get out too. Just being there made my heart ache with negative feelings; anxiety, fear, pain. Heartbreak. After dealing with this for a few weeks now, and after observing things, it was becoming increasingly clear that those feelings weren't coming from either of us. We had just spent an enjoyable hour at the local cafe talking with some friends of ours. We were in excellent spirits when we got back to my place, and the foul mood here descended upon us like a fog. I should note that we have a really wonderful relationship; its very supportive, we never fight, we each brighten up around the other. But lately we've been avoiding my apartment. We'll spend time in hers or do lots of things outdoors or around town.

This was getting ridiculous. I couldn't justify running away from my own apartment just to avoid feeling bad. I'm moving into a new place, but not for another few weeks.

Then while discussing this, I remembered a similar episode which had happened years before in a different time and place; a room mate of mine had been going through a very hard time and was holed up in her apartment next to mine. That evening I spent hours tossing and turning, feeling just terrible, practically suicidal, filled with horrible angst. Then it struck me that, "Hold on. I have no reason to be feeling like this! My life is pretty great right now. Is it possible that I'm picking up on somebody else's feelings?"

I'd been doing a lot of meditation with a mind to opening myself up to feel other's emotions, and it struck me like a brick that maybe it was working. It seemed immediately obvious that if such negative feelings were coming from anybody, then the most likely source was my room mate. So I left the house in the middle of the night and went for a long walk to get away from the source of all that anxiety, (I am ashamed to admit that I didn't think to knock on her door and ask if I could help her. I could barely manage my own head; I just wanted to run.) Getting out and walking helped somewhat, but in the end, I ended up coming home praying to Christ, actually, (I'd never done that before; I'd always had a disdain for organized religion, but the feelings were just SO bad and I'd been reading the C's work wherein they described Christ in a non-religious sense; simply as a master who made himself available to anybody who asked in times of need.) Well, I thought my heart was going to collapse under the strain of so much anxiety; I'd been in need such as I'd not experienced before so I grasped for the only thing which I could think of in the moment, and that was Christ. The effect of prayer was instantaneous. Within seconds, a calm descended and I let out a long breath. If I'd not read up properly on the C's and Laura's materials, I'd probably have joined up at the nearest church the next day, but I felt I had a reasonable grasp on the true nature of the situation. My roommate was the one who really needed help though, and with some effort and reaching out, she was in time able to pull herself together. Those were some very interesting times. I learned a lot back then.

Anyway, so return to now. All of these memories and others came back, so I tried a technique I'd later learned and which I not used in a long time. I turned off the computer because it was a distraction, (its humming an buzzing were like a cage), and I drew in through several deep breaths a whole lot of ambient energy into my center, (into my belly), collecting as much energy as I could, (or at least, that's what I intended and visualized; I've never been able to see energy.). But I could really feel it. Then with my spine and body tingling, I blew it outward in a big ball. I expanded an energy bubble with the intention of pushing/clearing out the horrible anxiety vibe which had been filling my apartment. I extended the bubble all around me so that my whole apartment flooded with my 'flavor' of energy.

My girlfriend caught her breath. "Wow. I felt a wave pass through me when you did that! I could almost SEE whatever you just did. Wow!" (My girlfriend and I don't talk much about this kind of thing. The subject has come up maybe twice in the year I've known her. For some reason, unlike those times long ago when I was studying this stuff directly, it just doesn't seem appropriate to talk about it openly anymore. We have a lot of friends who are a little weirded out by such ideas, and so we just don't go there. Perhaps that should change, between us at least.)

Anyway, it now felt like Summertime in my apartment! The horrible feelings were gone. It was really amazing!

I think now that it was simply that I'd been not taking care of myself, been allowing myself to feel really bad and scared for a number of reasons, and even when I wasn't feeling anxious in the moment, the energy of those feelings lingered for days, affecting me and anybody who visited. Emotions seem to be like weather patterns or emanations which people broadcast and leave behind them. -Or perhaps it had indeed partly been coming from somewhere else; maybe my landlord who lives below me was feeling bad and I was picking up on that. Either way, when I'd completed the process, all of the negative feelings had dispersed and everything felt right and wonderful and healthy again.

My girlfriend and I were suddenly, like a switch had been flipped, feeling happy and bright and clear. We were joking and laughing together, and were amazed that only minutes earlier, we'd been feeling heartsick. I walked her home and came back to finish the job. I used the same energy expanding bubble technique through all the corners of the apartment, having read somewhere that energy collects in corners of rooms, (geometric shapes, like the insides of cube corners), and now things feel right again. It felt, actually, a lot like the apartment and workout space of a Kung Fu teacher I'd once trained under. (Not a lot of combat training for me, though. My focus was primarily on the energy awareness stuff. I have a great distaste for causing pain.) When I was done, I felt exhausted, but in a good way; like coming home and lying down after a day of skiing.

The funny thing is that I'd let that part of my life slip as I focused on regular work and the fact that I needed to pay bills. I'd stopped meditating, stopped eating well, became overwhelmed with life and draining people around me. I had generally descended into 3D quite deeply without really paying attention. I didn't really associate my crumbling psyche and horrid moods with this regression until it came to a head with Martha Rose Crow's untimely departure. That hit me really hard.

When I am feeling cornered and frustrated like I was, perhaps because there's more adrenaline or immediacy involved, hidden or forgotten abilities rise to the surface. Thank goodness! It was getting pretty grim around here.

Okay. That's a fair bit off topic and I don't want to be inappropriate in talking about myself and my stuff too much, but this has been a process I went through over the last few weeks and I thought it might be useful to share. These energy techniques are available to anybody, I believe.

I had missed this thread when it first came up, and I heard about it in the March session. I just finished watching the JFK History Channel documentary that was banned.

I give my condolences to Martha, Judyth, and Laura and their family and friends. I must say that it is very brave to do these things for a better world. I hope that the Ponerology book will be a success for the betterment of society.

Martha seemed like a wonderful person. She is a part of our team, which will continue to work to make this a better place. Thank you for sharing Laura and Judyth.

Woodsman said:
truth seeker said:
Woodsman said:
Laura said:
ReBecca.S said:
I really hate this is happening to such brave intelligent loving people.

After Pepperfritz died, I remembered reading in the Wave that Laura had taken insurance policy out on herself and said if anyone does anything to me, this money is going to this cause....
Do you think that might be a good idea for the sott writers as a kind of protection to deter and/or fight back?
Just a thought. I hope it's not insensitive....

It's actually not a bad idea and maybe we'll do it for FOTCM... get a group life plan that pays out to FOTCM if anything happens to any of its members. If they want to harm people for being in FOTCM, or harm FOTCM, that would make it totally backfire.

Hm. Is there anybody who knows the ins and outs of having life insurance policies pay to a group in another country? Things have been heating up over here, (I've been in two minor but unhappy car accidents in as many months on top of numerous other jolts and jabs and such), and I think it might be high time to investigate this more seriously. I can't think of anybody who would be able to put money to more immediate and vital use than the SOTT team.

While getting an insurance policy may indeed cause the antics of STS to backfire, the best protection from STS is knowledge and awareness. You may want to consider what particular state of mind you were in when these accidents were occurring (were you distracted?). What also helps is doing everything you can (diet, EE, acquiring knowledge) to lower the odds of STS tactics.

Are you serious? I had no idea that Laura has got a life insurance? After all she has done for this world I dont think the CC's would have let harm come her way. I mean they have to protect her. Don't they? I don't know what to think anymore, it seems that even knowledge does not seem to protect in some situations. I think I will just sit here for a while and think about this in silence. There are too many things going through my mind right now. :cry:

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

Mona said:
Are you serious? I had no idea that Laura has got a life insurance? After all she has done for this world I dont think the CC's would have let harm come her way. I mean they have to protect her. Don't they? I don't know what to think anymore, it seems that even knowledge does not seem to protect in some situations. I think I will just sit here for a while and think about this in silence. There are too many things going through my mind right now. :cry:

Hi Mona, it seems to me that the idea of taking out life insurance was an example of knowledge protecting. Knowledge that attack can happen, and knowledge about the need to take preventative measures, and knowledge about which measures are best to take. All of this was acting in Laura when she took that decision way back then.

Mac said:
Any progress to report for "Ponerology for Dummies"? Possible publication date?

Mac

Or perhaps an estimate of which quarter? Third quarter, or fourth quarter of 2010, for example. I'm hoping sooner :P

Mona said:
Are you serious? I had no idea that Laura has got a life insurance? After all she has done for this world I dont think the CC's would have let harm come her way. I mean they have to protect her. Don't they?

Living in 3D is hazardous to your health. ;)

With that said, Perceval explains the general idea.

Anart and Perceval,
So does it mean that by taking a life insurance we can protect ourselves by detering the STS from attacking us? Or does that mean that Laura's work will be protected by keeping it going if something happened to her, but they can still attack her/us still physically and even in some cases make us check out into the 5D? If that is the case that a life insurance can actually protect someone's life from STS attacks, then I would even consider buying a life insurance for my mom.

Hi Mona --

Mona said:
So does it mean that by taking a life insurance we can protect ourselves by detering the STS from attacking us?

No, I don't think that's what was being described.

Mona said:
Or does that mean that Laura's work will be protected by keeping it going if something happened to her, but they can still attack her/us still physically and even in some cases make us check out into the 5D?

Yes, that's closer.

Mona said:
If that is the case that a life insurance can actually protect someone's life from STS attacks, then I would even consider buying a life insurance for my mom.

If only that were the case -- imagine how the STS-insurance market would take off ;)

Mona said:
Anart and Perceval,
So does it mean that by taking a life insurance we can protect ourselves by detering the STS from attacking us? Or does that mean that Laura's work will be protected by keeping it going if something happened to her, but they can still attack her/us still physically and even in some cases make us check out into the 5D? If that is the case that a life insurance can actually protect someone's life from STS attacks, then I would even consider buying a life insurance for my mom.

Let me try to explain my reasoning.

Back when we were still in the US, there was a whole lot of attack going on against me and Ark that included physical stuff. I've chronicled it elsewhere, but briefly it included the stalking of our children even via vehicle, causing two auto accidents and one child was lucky to survive. Then, the poisoning of our daughter, the dead cat on the lawn, the poisoning of our dog (who died) and so on. We received regular death threats and with all this going on, I took it serious. I was aware that they very likely would not go after ME because, for some reason, it seems that they want to keep me going but barely functional. They went after my children. So, what I did was insure every one of my children to the max and make it clear that if anything happened to any of them, every cent of that money would go into the "work", into exposing psychopathy, etc. Ark and I were insured for enough to pay off our debts and pay for a decent funeral, but not more than that. That's just practical when you have children and don't want to leave them with a burden.

Back
Top Bottom