The Death of Martha Rose Crow

Laura said:
So, what I did was insure every one of my children to the max and make it clear that if anything happened to any of them, every cent of that money would go into the "work", into exposing psychopathy, etc. Ark and I were insured for enough to pay off our debts and pay for a decent funeral, but not more than that. That's just practical when you have children and don't want to leave them with a burden.

Death insurance, hey...?

That gives me an idea since I have also been pounded with paranoid thoughts of own accidental death. It turns out that I have such insurance through the superannuation fund. It's not much but certainly enough to pay for a few things. I have no beneficiaries since I can't think of anyone who wouldn't either mis-spend it or cause more dramas through greed. Such are the joys of growing up in a narcissistic family.

So. Do you accept such benefits as donation? I'd much rather you had the money and diverted it to a cause that helps others. You could add a new building to house more people, for example.

adam7117 said:
Death insurance, hey...?

That gives me an idea since I have also been pounded with paranoid thoughts of own accidental death. It turns out that I have such insurance through the superannuation fund. It's not much but certainly enough to pay for a few things. I have no beneficiaries since I can't think of anyone who wouldn't either mis-spend it or cause more dramas through greed. Such are the joys of growing up in a narcissistic family.

So. Do you accept such benefits as donation? I'd much rather you had the money and diverted it to a cause that helps others. You could add a new building to house more people, for example.

As a rule, I hate the whole insurance racket because that is what it is: a racket. There you are, betting that you are gonna die and your beneficiaries will get a lot of money (double indemnity if you go out in a blaze of glory, too!), and the insurance company is betting that you are gonna live... and you are hoping that THEY win!!!

How sick is that?

But anyway, yeah, I think that insurance policies that benefit the work might be just the ticket to keep the "forces" off your back. It's just a theory, mind you, but that's what I did and sure enough, the attacks on the kids backed off. (Knock wood and all that.)

I would not like to receive money because a member died, but if I did, I'd sure use it to further the exposure of all that is wrong on this planet - which is what we work on all the time anyway. We've got a dozen projects going on as we speak which need manpower, preferably forum members/FOTCM members, but it would sure be nice to be able to pay them for their time so we could have a real functional organization devoted to full time activities.

Laura said:
But anyway, yeah, I think that insurance policies that benefit the work might be just the ticket to keep the "forces" off your back. It's just a theory, mind you, but that's what I did and sure enough, the attacks on the kids backed off. (Knock wood and all that.)

I would not like to receive money because a member died, but if I did, I'd sure use it to further the exposure of all that is wrong on this planet - which is what we work on all the time anyway. We've got a dozen projects going on as we speak which need manpower, preferably forum members/FOTCM members, but it would sure be nice to be able to pay them for their time so we could have a real functional organization devoted to full time activities.

Thanks for the explanation Laura, that really makes sense now. I have always disliked insurance companies of any kind, but looking at it from your point of view it would not be a bad idea to get those that we love most insured and have the money donated to this cause. You see, Laura, you mentioned that there were many times when you wanted to quit your important work. There are too many people believing in you. The quitting option is just out of the question. And that is my final answer. :D

Moderator's edit: fixed quote.

Laura said:

One more time i´m amazed though i know i shouldn´t about your generosity. It really would be fantastic to have a real organization as you call it, and i am sure that for several people would be more than fair to receive payments, but for others (like me) it would be shameful to take something when this wonderful project has gave us so much.

And CIA funded research into using a cancer virus as a bio-weapon to kill Castro.
This is another example of people scheduled to testify before a grand jury or Congress dying suddenly at a young age of a heart attack, was in the case of Mary Crow, who was speaking out about the JFK assassination.
See
The CIA plotted to kill JFK a recap with additional facts part 3
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomeUnknownUSHistory/message/437

SOME UNKNOWN HISTORY OF THE U.S.
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomeUnknownUSHistory/messages

Dick McManus for Congress, D-WA, 1st or 2nd CD
Democrat, Everett, WA
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army, retired.

_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DickMcManusforCongress/

I request your endorsement, and it doesn’t matter where you live.

DickMcManus said:
Dick McManus for Congress, D-WA, 1st or 2nd CD
Democrat, Everett, WA
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army, retired.

_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DickMcManusforCongress/

I request your endorsement, and it doesn’t matter where you live.

This thread is based on a friend of the forum who had died suddenly. Did you read it? It felt pretty awful to see your request for some political endorsement here.

Back
Top Bottom