Anyone else seen Reptilian Eyes on a human

salama said:
One day i was in a auberge (inn) and i had a conversation with the innkeeper. He told me that he was going to Israel for the peace and than he talks about the fact that he will have a weapon when he gets there...I was supicious about the fact that he told me that he was going there for peace and i told him ....How come you go for peace and get an weapon? an i don't remenber what he said because i was shoke to see a reptiliens in him...an i told him that he was an aliens , that i just see it in his self. Than he start to tell me that all of his life he try two make contact with them, and he tanks me.

Going to Israel to make peace with a weapon :rolleyes: Based on the conflict in Palestine, I'd say a good number of the "peace keepers" moving there are not quite right in the head, if not downright psychopathic and serving the STS forces. I'd be a bit creeped out if I saw aliens in someone too! But better to be able to "see" than not. All we can do is fine tune our "wave reading machines" as best we can and be able to recognize danger and avoid it. Yet at the same time, we still need to tend to what is in front of us to "do" and keep on "chopping wood and carrying water".

I am métis more indien, i dont really know why i can see them but what i know is that i didn't have critic and judgment about him and i always say the truth that i know has the truth. But all of that make me stop everithing, i isolate my self because i have try to tell my family about everything that i discover but they did'nt accept those thing, i was kick out and welcome back if i was stopping to say thing that they don't want to know.

As for sharing truth with everyone around you, not everyone wants to know. Some are just not ready to "receive" the information. So as we learn, we have to be externally considerate of others and not discuss topics that are known 'red lines'. Maybe even bite our tongues. :P People must come to this information by themselves. As the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force them to drink". :deadhorse:

And now i don't know what to do with that except see it for my self. Right now i'm living with a friend (woman) and we decide to help are self ... she works and me i do some research for the truth, and try to find a way to help us (humain). And has humain it very difficult to be a person who is not working and had a another person just has humain friend pay for her an my 3 kids for 5 years. But we decides to do it so we can come more concious about are world.

How long ago did you meet this innkeeper? Are you saying your family kicked you out of the house because you told them what you saw? Have you read Laura's book High Strangeness? Once you know what we're really facing, that knowledge protects you because you are aware. That awareness allows you to see what's coming and prepare for it and avert danger.

If you feel you should be doing more to help your friend, then look for things you can do to make your friends life easier. Maybe a part time job? Maybe a task around the house? Perhaps the two of you can talk about it and set goals together then work in that direction. Knowledge that is not applied doesn't help us, we must DO, and time is a wasting! If you keep up with the SOTT.net news, we can see cold winters, space rocks, economic inequality, and ever more policed society - so like I said, time is a wasting! :welcome:

Hi Lilou,

As for sharing truth with everyone around you, not everyone wants to know. Some are just not ready to "receive" the information. So as we learn, we have to be externally considerate of others and not discuss topics that are known 'red lines'. Maybe even bite our tongues. :P People must come to this information by themselves. As the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force them to drink".

I know I learn that, when you see thing...First you want to told everybody and then you find out that some people don't want to know...ect

How long ago did you meet this innkeeper?

About 8 or 9 years,

Are you saying your family kicked you out of the house because you told them what you saw?

Yes but after seing that, I start seing in all people around me. So I told them that we have to stop manipulating each other. They didn't like that. One thing I never told them is that some of them are part of my family. Today the only thing i know about all of that is that I listen to my inner self.

Have you read Laura's book High Strangeness?

No, enought reading for me...

Once you know what we're really facing, that knowledge protects you because you are aware. That awareness allows you to see what's coming and prepare for it and avert danger.

For me the only danger that exist on the earth is to follows someone, we got to stop that and realize that each of us got something to share with others and that someting came when you connect with others.

If you feel you should be doing more to help your friend, then look for things you can do to make your friends life easier. Maybe a part time job? Maybe a task around the house? Perhaps the two of you can talk about it and set goals together then work in that direction. Knowledge that is not applied doesn't help us, we must DO, and time is a wasting! If you keep up with the SOTT.net news, we can see cold winters, space rocks, economic inequality, and ever more policed society - so like I said, time is a wasting!

It's been 10 years that we are living like that, sometime it was me who works, we learned all of that and made the adjustement. I wrote that because I think people should stay away from everyting for a while just to connect with are self.

If you keep up with the SOTT.net news, we can see cold winters, space rocks, economic inequality, and ever more policed society - so like I said, time is a wasting! :welcome:

Well when I go outside my home I see those thing. Temperature here change all the time...ect.

I think we got to stop looking for what happening to others and just connecting to each other.

Do I understand it right --he was trying to contact with reptiles?

Well, he said Aliens.

Do you mean with family Parent or spouse?

My husband and I have spoken little or nothing about our paranormal experiences to our parents and siblings. It is better to distance in private life from people who do not treat you socially and dignified.

I Alchemie,

Parent because all of those paranormal things start when I was a kid around 4 and 5 years and my mom told me at that age, that she don't anderstand those things, and that I would have to anderstand that by my self. So I learn what you said.

[quoteIn my experience it is better if you do paranormal research only in passing.
It's hard enough to afford traumatic work-up (trauma work or "the work") and to manage the everyday. Try to help your partner financially. Let the research of truth in your everyday incorporated --and not morbidly fixate on it.
][/quote]

I'm just sharing experiences.

P.S: I'm french and it's new for me writing in english, when my friend is here she corrects me. I fell like a child when I wrote in english.

Hello salama,

Zitat

Have you read Laura's book High Strangeness?

No, enought reading for me...

You mean you want not read it in general?
Perhaps because of the language difference ...? I can understand it very well. I want to read the book even before some years --now I thaw slowly in the English language and would like to read it soon. The book does not go out of my head :-)

If you keep up with the SOTT.net news, we can see cold winters, space rocks, economic inequality, and ever more policed society - so like I said, time is a wasting! :welcome:

Well when I go outside my home I see those thing. Temperature here change all the time...ect.

I think we got to stop looking for what happening to others and just connecting to each other

Did you really browsed in sott.net? Kowledge particularly in the health sector can increase the quality of life ...

Parent because all of those paranormal things start when I was a kid around 4 and 5 years and my mom told me at that age, that she don't anderstand those things, and that I would have to anderstand that by my self. So I learn what you said.

That is sad. Parents should have a healthy attachment to their protégés/children. Then there would be much less problems on this planet.

P.S: I'm french and it's new for me writing in english, when my friend is here she corrects me. I fell like a child when I wrote in english.

Hahaha... do you know how I feel ?- like a real fool. But I overcome again and again my shame.

So I have been talking to a friend online, her eyes changed to reptile eyes and at first was shocked cause of the way she looked at me and being seen by them is kind of strange. Then I kind of was in denial of what I seen, maybe a computer glitch or something. A few months later it happened again and was able to screenshot it and showed her and she just found it funny. I didn't think about it much as she is a great person and currently am living with her. Have not seen her eyes change in person so i had thought is must have been a computer glitch right. One day i am talking to her dad and can see his eyes are like that, was not believing it and just kind of kept quite about it. I just thought maybe was the angle of the light hitting his eyes making it change or look different . This morning I am talking to her mother and seen how her eyes changed from dark brown to green and her pupils were vertical slits. She was talking to me in the light and could see it clearly i stopped talking and just stared at her, and said her eyes changed to cat eyes. I told her and she laughed and said her husband said the same thing this morning and just dismissed it and changed the subject laughing kind of nervously, showing me irrelevant things from a magazine. Now I just kept observing her and she changed back to her brown eyes after turning away. After that she was acting different and am sure she knows or felt like I had noticed something odd but she dismissed it and didn't talk about it. The strange occurrences have not just been the changing of eyes. Have experienced many odd things throughout my life and now living with her am experiencing various different phenomenons. I just don't want to post everything on this topic cause are different things that have happened. I just feel everything they show and the way they are may not actually be them? could they really be reptiles in disguise of humans? Do they even know they are reptiles or a descendant of different kind of human? or is it normal for a human's eye to change to slits? This eye thing i have not researched much about like i have other topics on here so I am still kind of in shock this morning. This is a very nice site with a lot of great information and am glad to be a part of it.

Hello 223232,

as it is your first post it would be great if you could make an introductory post in the Newbies section and tell us whatever you feel comfortable with about yourself and how you found the forum.

And by the way did your read the entire topic about reptilian eyes?

Welcome to the Forum, Taboo. :) It is customary here to introduce yourself in the Newbies section and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found the us. No need for personal details.

Hello all! This is a long post, but stick with me; I think it's worth reading!

I am a college student, and have only recently got into the idea of there being "reptilians" among us. At first, the idea was ludicrous, and yet, it intrigued me. It wasn't until I got to university that I seemingly found proof and confessions of reptilians. The following instances are from two guys, but there is a group of them in my major.

There is a dude in my major who has shown me his "cat eye." My friends have also seen it (keep in mind, we were high both times, BUT DO NOT DISCREDIT; I know what I saw, [Mod Note: Read forum guidelines on drugs use.]). The first time was when "Cat Eye," we'll call him, walked into a house we were in and offered to show us. His eyes are brown, and stayed brown, yet the pupil was like a cat's but thicker. I thought it was the coolest, yet creepiest thing ever. Why was he showing us this? Maybe because we were not ourselves, either?

The second time, we were in a bigger group and someone said he should show us his eye again. A person shined their phone flashlight into his eye, and his eyes were more closed (he has naturally more-closed eyes) yet would twitch from the light and I could see a CIRCLE pupil, until he opened his eyes more and I could see the pupil stretch vertically, following his eyelids. It was insane. At that point I knew he did not naturally have a "cat eye."

Another time when we were all smoking (Mod Note: Read forum guidelines on drugs use.) my friends brought up that I thought Cat Eye was a reptilian, he soon said "I am a reptilian, and so is Greg Abbott (our Texas Governor)," and proceeded to vaguely mention energy-draining and other things. He did not seemed to be joking, and he would make it obvious if he was joking. (IN ADDITION: Cat Eye, the dude in the following paragraph, and every other suspected reptilian gets very defensive, harsh-sounding, and cold when we say we believe one of their own is a reptilian. No laughter of disbelief, they just always as "Why do you think that?" in a very dark tone. It's very eerie. They laugh when they are "jokingly" accused, but not when their own is.)

LAST INSTANCE, and while there was less physical evidence, it was definitely more creepy. This is pertaining to another person in my major. He has always seemed a little odd but I have never thought anything of it. I have talked to him about reptilians before, and he never really seemed to be comfortable, always being very cautious with how he phrases his sentences about the topic. The other day we were doing something and he made a joke about reptilians (they always seem to do that), which initiated our conversation. At some point I jokingly asked him, "Are you a reptilian?" just to see his reaction and he cooly said "No... but I would say 'no' if I was one. I might be bluffing." Seemed like a joke. I said "I wouldn't even care if you were; I think it's actually cool." He seemed to relax a little bit after that. He casually mentioned soon after that if my girlfriend (who openly confronts reptilians in a joking way about it) kept talking too much, "something bad might happen to her." He said this as if it would not be he who punished her, but someone else. LASTLY, 20 minutes later, we were discussing the presidential candidates and our Earth's current status, and he said matter-of-factly "You don't even NEED us ... y'all have f*cked up your world enough." I tried to stay as calm and I could after he said that so plainly. I could not believe what I was hearing.

It almost seems like they want us to know. My advice is if you ever want to jokingly or straight-forwardly confront a reptilian about it, stay as calm and as indifferent as you can allow your body and mind to. Not showing vulnerability to it seems to make them relax, strangely enough.

So, after witnessing these things, I am a firm believer in there being reptilians among us. These instances may be a "you have to have been there to see their expressions and experience what I did" thing if they seem unbelievable, but these are all true. I would love to know what you all think and if you have similar experiences!

Thank you!

Well, TexasBornAnd​Raised this is what I think:

First of all You should read the entire Wave series. Its a free on this site.
Then you should read all the threads that are recommended in the guidelines. Do all that, follow the guidelines and then you will have better perspective.

The cases that you are describing are not prove at all about what you are talking.You said that all of you were under a drug influence so your perspective and conciseness was very deformed at that time. We all know that pupils get more opened under a drug influence, so combine this with the fact that all of you were high, plus some possible eye abnormality and that can give you that impression.

_http://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/cat-eye-syndrome/

So, lets say that "he is a reptilian" . Why you think that "reptilians" are 3D creatures like us.If they are then we are on the same level of evolution.
Many years ago i read stuff like this on David Icke forum , where people were posting a thousands of "cases" like yours. So its a huge disinformation.

And if " reptilians" are 4D STS beings then why would they taking drugs with some people for fun there, and under a drug influence they will admit that they are reptilians ?
If they are a higher alien beings , then they can do better then that.

Dont get me wrong, but i think that you dont have a really clear image of our reality and how thing work here. Please, try to follow the recommended guidelines and read all the recommended stuff , correct your diet, your supplementation and your perspective will follow your changes.

Take care of yourself :hug2:

Hi TexasBornAndRaised,

TexasBornAndRaised said:
So, after witnessing these things, I am a firm believer in there being reptilians among us. These instances may be a "you have to have been there to see their expressions and experience what I did" thing if they seem unbelievable, but these are all true. I would love to know what you all think and if you have similar experiences!

I agree with Konstantin that by reading the Wave series you'll have a better idea of the possibility of 'reptilians' being among us, but not in the way you think they might be. I looked into the whole reptilian eyes thing several years ago, and I wasn't convinced. It's very likely this idea is put out there to keep people distracted. The drugs definitely can play a role in what you have seen, and your fellow students might just be pulling your leg. It's not uncommon for people to fill in the blanks when they speak to someone or find signs where there aren't any so that it fits their assumption (unconsciously)! You might also be interested in our list of recommended books on psychology. It is also important to be as healthy as we can be, and doing drugs can definitely impact your health negatively, not to mention your thoughts.

In the end, rather than believing, I think that factual information is important. As Ark's signature says:

"And so, let me repeat: who wants to believe - let them believe. But I do not want to believe, I want to know."

(An old philosopher in "The lost future" by K. Borun and A. Trepka, SF novel - in Polish)

Konstantin and Oxajil:

I'm sorry, but I doubt that either of you have tried any drugs and know the effects, even of such a decriminalized and much-safer drug such as marijuana. Like I said a few times, it does not warp reality like that, where I would be hallucinating (unless I smoked [not condoning] an ounce within an hour). I saw what I saw and can clearly remember; the marijuana had no effect on my vision, nor my mental state, nor my health. Do your research, or experience it yourself (Again, not condoning); otherwise do you have a right to place judgement unto me?

Also, you two have recommended I read the Wave guidelines to understand Reptilians better, and I don't mean any offense, but what do you know? I have not viewed your posts yet, nor do I know what you have experienced, but how can you tell me to better educate myself, and indirectly, but blatantly call me wrong when you yourselves do not know the truth? How can any of us know for sure what is fact or fiction when it comes to phenomena like this? I have read reptilians show themselves through yellow eyes and slits, or "ride along" inside a human host, and many, many other methods. Who are you to say you know better?

Addressing my post: I'm only relaying what has happened to me. I was not trying to prove anything, made obvious by my asking for feedback and my lack of saying "this is factually how reptilians work." For you to say I am misinformed about what I experience is insulting and almost arrogant. You might live a continent away from me, you would not know what I have experienced. I will read this "Wave guideline," but it does not make it any more factual than what I have seen. I also did not say "I think Reptilians are three-dimensional creatures like us." The point is I don't know what they are! My friends could be hosts to reptilians, they could be reptilians, who knows? One article on a forum, such as this "Wave guideline", does not prove anything.

I posted this reptilian post so others could share similar experiences or comment on what I saw, not to be told I was wrong. Again, I have only started to see "signs" in these recent months, so obviously I'm not coming on here to spread "falsities" as "facts." I'm here to be a part of a community who has similar interests and experiences.

Oxajil: I want to believe, yes, but I also want to know these truths, and I have a very long life ahead of me to discover them.

I agree that it would be a good idea to read The Wave, or even start with Laura's book High Strangeness get a better understanding of the perspective many share here.

Consider the possibility of 4D beings, able to zip back and forth through time 'endlessly' tinkering at will, coupled with a technology far in advance of anything we have, or can possibly conceive of from our limited 3D point of view. Now, equipped with such possibilities, wouldn't it be entirely possible to make anything here in the 3D realm appear, and act in any way that was desired?

Far from being undesirable for such "they walk among us" 'revelations' to be exposed, it would serve the purpose of distracting from the true nature and scale of the problem. Besides, as has been said before around here a time or two: who needs reptilians when you psychopaths in positions of power all over the globe. Which when you consider the above, may be another reason why this avenue (however seemingly real) may just serve as a distraction from the real problem. Or so it seems to me.

You'll notice if you dig around on the web just a bit that folk can get quite obsessed with this kind of thing, which is limiting, focuses only on the tail of the elephant. Just another cage for the mind.

Hey TexasBornAndRaised,

Konstantin and Oxajil weren't judging you in any way, but they were questioning and being skeptical about your account and some of the conclusions you have about it.

TexasBornAndRaised said:
So, after witnessing these things, I am a firm believer in there being reptilians among us

But it's good to have an open skepticism when it comes to things like reptilians/aliens/UFO's so you don't get locked into a certain belief system regarding the nature of the phenomena.

TexasBornAndRaised said:
I'm sorry, but I doubt that either of you have tried any drugs and know the effects, even of such a decriminalized and much-safer drug such as marijuana. Like I said a few times, it does not warp reality like that, where I would be hallucinating (unless I smoked [not condoning] an ounce within an hour). I saw what I saw and can clearly remember; the marijuana had no effect on my vision, nor my mental state, nor my health. Do your research, or experience it yourself (Again, not condoning

I'm not saying that reptilians don't exist in some form or another, but like it was already recommended, to get a better idea of who/what "they" are, it would be a good idea to read the The Wave Volume 1 (which is an exhaustive research effort into the nature of the UFO/Alien phenomena among other things) and because any substance that alters your brain chemicals can also alter your thinking, emotions, what you see and how you interpret events and situations. So it's a good idea to question what you see and experience.

Hi TexasBornAndRaised

[quote author= TexasBornAndRaised]but blatantly call me wrong when you yourselves do not know the truth?[/quote]

Nobody is saying you are wrong. Many here have experienced some degree of 'High-Strangeness.' And I can tell that they can inflict a kind of stalking designed to make us insane. Just know that there are entities out there that have a better understanding of our inner landscape than we do. If we let it they play use like a textbook. We don't know ourselves, they do. Be carefull of what you think you saw or not and reflect on how this is affecting you. It is in our best interest that we stay healthy. Psychically as well as mentally, both affect our psychic hygiene. Without our psychic hygiene all kinds of bad entities can toy with us.

[quote author= TexasBornAndRaised]I'm here to be a part of a community who has similar interests and experiences.[/quote]

Than please follow up to the advice given by Oxajil And Konstantin. This network is based on the research they referred to. :)

This book is also an excellent read: 'high strangeness hyperdimensions process alien abduction'

Konstantin said:
The cases that you are describing are not prove at all about what you are talking.You said that all of you were under a drug influence so your perspective and conciseness was very deformed at that time. We all know that pupils get more opened under a drug influence, so combine this with the fact that all of you were high, plus some possible eye abnormality and that can give you that impression.

If my eyes are working eyes, it is clear that Konstantin states I did not see what I thought I saw. He is saying I am wrong about what I saw. He was not there, nor does he know what marijuana does to people (By the way, marijuana affects every single person differently). Let's move on.

Konstantin said:
Dont get me wrong, but i think that you dont have a really clear image of our reality and how thing work here. Please, try to follow the recommended guidelines and read all the recommended stuff , correct your diet, your supplementation and your perspective will follow your changes.

He states I do not have a "clear image of our reality and how things work here." Okay, well that wasn't insulting at all. He basically says I am not right in my head and I hallucinate a false reality. If you didn't pick up the hint of sarcasm, he could not have insulted me more.

Turgon said:
... it's good to have an open skepticism when it comes to things like reptilians/aliens/UFO's so you don't get locked into a certain belief system regarding the nature of the phenomena.

You are very right, Turgon, and I assure you I am the most open person out there regarding phenomena in general. I may have exaggerated when I said I was a firm believer in that sense of reptilian, but I am a believer in entities of that nature. But if you'll reread their replies and almost every moderator/responder's replies, it's always skepticism. I don't think I have really seen anyone here ask or say something that wasn't skeptic, sometimes almost in an insulting manner.

Turgon said:
... and because any substance that alters your brain chemicals can also alter your thinking, emotions, what you see and how you interpret events and situations. So it's a good idea to question what you see and experience.

You are right, and I have questioned what I have seen since. I do not question it because of the substance, because it did not change and never changes my vision... I question it because it does not seem hypothetically possible at first, and what I have seen and heard amazes me. Again, marijuana affects everyone differently, but not a drastic difference, and if you have ever tried it (not condoning), you would know that it does not affect vision/memory/hearing/mobility at all like that. Plus, the strain I had was "sativa," which causes user to hyper-focus and be more alert and awake.

Thank you all for the responses.

Back
Top Bottom