High Sulphur Foods (thiols) and Mercury

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found something quite interesting today, especially if you find yourself sensitive to sulphur containing foods. *edit spelling*

_http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/

ADMIN NOTE: We received a take-down notice for the information provided here for review and discussion. I have replaced the food list with the notice. Obviously, we could insist on our fair use as a non-profit discussion forum, but some things simply aren't worth the trouble. Our position is that of networking and sharing of information. If a person is not interested in networking, we strike them from the list of sites and experts that we recommend. We urge you to NOT visit this website.

========== DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE ==========

Attn: Copyright Agent, Cassiopaea.org
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

I am the exclusive rights holder for the book Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment (ISBN 0967616808) and for the material presented at http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/ with my permission as underlying rightsholder, and for various unpublished letters that appear also to be infringed;

These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19841.0;

The use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder (myself) or the law;
Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on my own behalf as the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;

I may be contacted by the following methods (include all):

Andrew Hall Cutler
3006 230th lane SE X103
Sammamish WA 98075
(425) 557-8299
AndyCutler@aol.com
I hereby demand that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.
Regards,

Andrew Hall Cutler 6/21/2013

[quote author=RedFox]I found something quite interesting today, especially if you find yourself sensitive to sulphur containing foods. *edit spelling*[/quote]

Would you recommend to avoid these sulfur containing foods?

There is no reason to avoid sulfur-high food if you are mercury poisoined since sulfur binds to the mercury and brings it out of the body, at least a little bit. This is the reason you use chlorella, DMSA, glutathione, garlic, etc. for mercury detoxification. Or not?

What does the Author Andy Cutler say about how to detox from mercury?

I don't get it. How was the use of referring to his material, which is I guess free on the internet, a violation against exclusive rights.

So if I found the site and recommended it to someone I am in violation of something? I can't even discuss it with someone online? :huh:

stellar said:
I don't get it. How was the use of referring to his material, which is I guess free on the internet, a violation against exclusive rights.

So if I found the site and recommended it to someone I am in violation of something? I can't even discuss it with someone online? :huh:

Welcome to the System. In this legal abstraction it is considered possible to own ideas and/or their expression. Combine this with the fact that some people don't understand the internet - seeing it as a medium of consumption rather than interaction - and you get this situation.

Technically though, partial quotes can be made according to fair use or similar doctrines, and discussion is completely fair. No point in arguing with the asshat author, though.

:rolleyes: Well, I guess it's all about his ego and not really helping anyone with info & research. He'll get his comeuppance sooner or later. :cool:

stellar said:
:rolleyes: Well, I guess it's all about his ego and not really helping anyone with info & research. He'll get his comeuppance sooner or later. :cool:

The very attitude displayed deprives his views of any authority whatsoever.

Laura said:
stellar said:

Agreed.

Well, I guess it's all about his ego and not really helping anyone with info & research. He'll get his comeuppance sooner or later. :cool:

i wrote him an email asking for clarification on what happened here, here is the exchange, i'm posting it with his permission:

me:
"hi andy,
i was about to post a link to the following website _http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/ on the cassiopaea.org forum and wanted to check in whether that's ok with you? apparently, someone from that website already tried to post info on high thiol foods from livingnetwork.com and you told them not to? http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19841.msg195978.html#msg195978

i think those people on the cassiopaea.org forum are in general interested in helping others out, as i know you do, too. having made quite some progress during the past 9 months on your protocol i would like to inform others about it, also especially that they seem to be applying a chelation protocol which you say can be dangerous.

please let me know whether i can use the information on livingnetwork and can link to _www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol on the cassiopaea.org forum.

thank you.

his answer:

"You can always post a link to a source that is legitimately available.

You can not post the material at the link to a new web page if it is copyrighted.

I have copyright in the material on sulfur foods. I have given livingnetwork.co.za permission to display it (presently). I have not and do not intend to give anyone else such permission. So you can always tell someone "go look at it here," which on the internet consists of a web address or hotlink. You can NOT say "here is a copy," or "look at this copy" since I own the copyright and have not given permission for that.

Who btw mentioned that I wasn't letting the post it? They might need to be shown what I'm saying here for clarification.

The same logic applies to any other material on livingnetwork.co.za though I don't have copyright in a lot of it, the site owner does. But the principle is the same - you can post links, you can not copy and republish/repost the material itself.

Andy
_www.noamalgam.com
_www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html"

so, i think there was a misunderstanding here.
he says one can post links to the website but not the content itself, if i understand this correctly. which i think is fair enough, since anyone can click on a provided link and look up the information, right? i don't see any hindrance in sharing knowledge, the way he suggests it to do.

andrew cutler is probably the single most generous and selfless person i came across when it comes to helping people with health problems in general and mercury toxicity in particular. especially, his dedication to helping children with autism and their parents is unparalleled. he does so at no charge. he will answer anyone who writes him an email. anyone. with no expectation of compensation. he is also active on various yahoo groups where he answers people's questions selflessly, at no charge and with exceptional dedication, sharing his vast knowledge and in great detail and it's all free for anyone to access and study. i think when it comes to serve others selflessly, anyone can learn from him.

proof of him dispersing his knowledge freely and generously:
here is a collection of his forum postings: _http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol#The_3_month_rule
here another one: _http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ANDY_INDEX.html
he is active on yahoo groups like adult-metal-chelation, frequent-dose-chelation, autism-mercury or curezone.
anyone can join those groups and ask andy questions and he answers often in great detail and great care. when it comes to dispersing knowledge and information freely, he is doing truly an exceptional job.

given that the mercury chelation protocol discussed here on cassiopaea.org on other threads is potentially harming people in the long run, i would like to discuss the andrew cutler chelation protocol on a separate posting and i would hate to see my postings censured or dismissed due to a past misunderstanding between the parties. the protocol andrew suggests can be safely and efficiently conducted using ALA, DMSA and DMPS at home. given that according to cutler ALA is the only chelator which is absolutely necessary since it's the only one which is able to pull mercury out of the brain and organs, one can do it for literally $10/month or not more than $50. (the other 2 chelators will only chelate mercury out of the blood, extracellular space and to a minimal degree out of the organs, but not the brain, according to cutler).

given that as i understand it, this forum is to a large degree dedicated to protecting people by sharing knowledge then i'm sure we can overlook the initial hick-up in communication btw andrew cutler and this forum and continue serving others by concentrating on the task at hand: applying science and sharing knowledge to protect others, right?

---

Mod edit: deactivated links

othree said:
given that as i understand it, this forum is to a large degree dedicated to protecting people by sharing knowledge then i'm sure we can overlook the initial hick-up in communication btw andrew cutler and this forum and continue serving others by concentrating on the task at hand: applying science and sharing knowledge to protect others, right?

Thanks for sharing Andy’s response, it clarifies beautifully the position and the fact that we will not be able to discuss his imaterial here. We are interested in knowledge, but just posting links does not a discussion make! Please do not post here any of his written material or ‘his thoughts’ that would be in breech of copyright.

STS seeks to possess - and as Laura said:

[quote author=Laura]
The very attitude displayed deprives his views of any authority whatsoever.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing Andy’s response, it clarifies beautifully the position and the fact that we will not be able to discuss his imaterial here. We are interested in knowledge, but just posting links does not a discussion make! Please do not post here any of his written material or ‘his thoughts’ that would be in breech of copyright.

please, if you could clarify, i'm not sure i understand correctly: are you saying that you don't want me to discuss material that could possibly help people regain their health or protect them from future damage just because you require from others to be able to publish their copyrighted material and not just links to it?

othree said:
please, if you could clarify, i'm not sure i understand correctly: are you saying that you don't want me to discuss material that could possibly help people regain their health or protect them from future damage just because you require from others to be able to publish their copyrighted material and not just links to it?

Clarification...

[quote author=Laura]
The very attitude displayed deprives his views of any authority whatsoever.[/quote]

Alada,
i would like to appeal that decision. how and where can i do that?

i have reason to believe that the chelation method promoted on this forum can be very dangerous. the only way to talk about this is by discussing andrew cutler's work.

censuring and blocking his research does not serve anyone, except the dogmatic and cruel application of an idea itself.
not only doesn't it serve anyone but potentially puts other people in harm's way, given that a good number of people use this forum to learn about chelation and other health protocols and take supplements and chelators based on the recommendations expressed here and which can contribute to redistributing more mercury into the brain.

andrew cutler's research can be studied in great detail and be safely implemented without spending 1$ on his books. he himself contributes to this by freely offering his knowledge widely on the internet and answers anyone's emails free of charge - how many authors or researches studied on this forum offer an equal service?

if your decision to block the discussion of his work here are based on an obviously over-hasty judgement made by laura, i think it would be helpful to point out, that although her work is largely exceptionally well researched, she has proven time and time again that she's very much able to change her opinion and that she's far from infallible: from dismissing a UFO for a geese of flocks to being one of the foremost researchers of hyperdimensional realities; from turning from an ardent church goer to someone who mercilessly exposes the bible as largely the work of psychopaths; from recommending a high fiber diet to promoting a 0 or minimal vegetable diet - it's clear that she is very much able to reconsider her judgements.

given that her work on both this forum, sott.net and her books is in many ways unprecedented and instrumental in helping people pierce the veil, raise awareness and gain knowledge, and that many people have learned to rely on the best information and research coming from the C's community which is made public to serve others if i understand it correctly, i think it might be more in the vein of actually "serving others" to allow the discussion on this forum of research which has helped many others and keeps helping numerous people every day and give a man the benefit of the doubt, especially if the health of such unique instrument like laura's brain is at stake.

The mercury detox protocol discussed in this forum has been researched by DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) These are the guys from the Autism Research Institution. Thousands of people have tried it with excellent results. It is among the most favored protocols (other than eliminating gluten and dairy), as voted for its effective results by parents and people in general. It has scientific background, testimonials and experiences in general. It was made specifically for children, and parents even try it at home with their kids without problems despite the standard safety disclosures. Their research is available for those who take time to search for it.

People must have a good digestive health before they do the protocol, as we have discussed extensively in this forum. The key for optimal gut health lies on the diet: see Life Without Bread and Ketogenic Diet threads. The diet by itself is miraculous and provides brain protection against toxicity. Something so important as the diet is often overlooked. For instance, I can't imagine a person healing leaky gut if they continue to eat grains, no matter how much supplements and proved effective healing therapies they go through...

FWIW

gaby,

i would think that before undergoing any type of treatment with any type of drugs it's good to inform oneself about all possible risks and dangers. to exclude literature which is critical of a certain drug or treatment leads to having incomplete information and subjecting oneself to risks. i don't see how this could be possibly of benefit to anyone. how many cases of adverse effects does one have to encounter or wait for to start researching a given treatment more in depth? 1, 2, 5? or zero? isn't it better to act preventively than to wait before something bad happens? especially when people's health is at stake?

andrew cutler does not charge for every click of the above stated website (or any website).
he doesn't say "buy my book for $200 if you want to know how my protocol works or the list of high thiol foods".
he doesn't say "buy a ticket for $3,000 to come to a symposium where i will disclose the list of high thiol foods"

all he says is: "click here:"

anyone who has access to the cassiopaea forum has at the same time unlimited access to the mentioned website.
anyone can look at the information all day long, memorize it, print it out and look at it as much as they want.
that information is freely accessible to anyone who has internet access.

how does that negate his research?

how does him saying "click here" negate the pharmacokinetic properties of ALA ?
how does him saying "please respect the copyrights of this website" (which by the way is stated clearly on top and bottom of the website) negate this paper which proves what he says (that DMSA and DMPS can redistribute mercury into the brain, if not taken in a manner which respects their half lives) _http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8856730 ?
how does him saying "you can look at this website in an unlimited fashion" negate what he discusses here: _http://onibasu.com/archives/am/16187.html ? do you have information which beyond any doubt negates what he says?
how does him saying "click here" negate my accurate diagnosis with mercury toxicity (conducted in a way he recommends with a non-invasive hair test), the development on his program (which was perfectly able to explain the different phases i was going through) and my progress during the past 9 months? shall i abandon the program and refute his research and the progress i've made so far because laura said he is STS? does that make sense? would this be in any way scientific? who would it serve?

in that vein i would like to again appeal the decision to block the discussion of his protocol on this forum.
how and where can i do that?

Back
Top Bottom